Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,990)

Showing posts 919,781 - 919,800 of1,034,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Couldn't get yourself to see the truth eh?
Well, I can only show you the path....
Actually I find anti-social psycho"paths" to be mildly entertaining.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the countries that are about to collapse, and the failed communist countries?
Do you listen to yourself? Or, are you just ignorant of what's happening in the world?
Here's the facts:
ObamaKare is a Marxist program that will add an additional 30+ million people to the demand on all existing health care assets, and ObamaKare is causing many doctors to leave medical practice and join other endeavors. Feel free to use any supply and demand principle to figure out what happens to the health care available to each individual before and after ObamaKare. Yes, there will be death panels. There has to be death panels. With the increased demand beyond available assets, all health care will have to be rationed, which means grandma's life just might not be funded for the next year.
ObamaKare is causing companies to completely drop their health care benefits to their employees. With fewer consumers of the health care insurance product, there will be a reduction of providers. With a reduction of providers, the natural price controls of competition lessens, and prices increase.
Unless the government takes control of the entire health care industry. Then, this obviously incompetent and corrupt government will be in charge of your ability to live.
There is nothing good about ObamaKare to anyone who works for a living.(Being someone who is still worth only minimum wage when you're 30 or 40 isn't working for a living.)
ObamaKare is causing corporations to create part time jobs instead of full time jobs. Obama's "recovery" is creating 5 times as many part time jobs as full time jobs. That means, Obama's recovery is putting 5 people in poverty for every one person it allows a living wage to. This is almost solely due to ObamaKare.
(insert the obligatory personal insult about your intelligence here)
Just as I thought, the reason the world went broke was "Health care" not the Bush lead GFC. I mean it was so obvious, any tea bagger could see it, health care sent the world broke.
But I look around every corner of the globe and you know what ? NO ONE has dropped it. Because they believe it is a BASIC HUMAN RIGHT!

But they have increased the pension age, cut back on everything else the government spends money on but Health care is still there! How amazing! That all those Billions of people out there living deluded lives just can't see what you tea baggers see. I think Cruz & Bonehead should be nominated for the next Nobel prize for Economics and Medicine.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am free to give a damn or not about anybody's post. What is idiotic is someone assuming someone else should get all hurt over his idiotic posts.
Get it together and stop acting like you have any authority here. What is it with you ego-maniacs that you can't figure out social discourse.
Take a lesson or two from Yeah on 'social discourse' before you run your diarrhea -mouth chunky.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>when people are spouting that insurance is more important than food and clothing, you have to know they are believing every thing O'bama says.
You must have never heard of that old, wise popular belief that when you have your health then you have everything. I don't count too many parents who would put anything else ahead in importance to the healthcare of their child.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lew is Secretary of Treasury and will need to pay the premiums for those signing up for ObamaKKKare...so he damn well should know...
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! People signing up for coverage on the exchanges will be paying their own damn premiums.
You're an idiot Galt!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is only 1/3 of the government. He doesn't get to say it's going to be my way even with his signature legislation especially if it could potentially ruin the economy.
The Republican majority in the House is also 1/3 of the government. Don't they have a voice in how this law affects the economy?
Ruin the economy nitwit? All of the major industrial countries have some kind of universal healthcare and it hasn't ruined their economies at all. One thing that ruins an economy is when people go bankrupt or lose their homes do to medical debt. The ACA goes a long way to eliminate that.
Brad

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! People signing up for coverage on the exchanges will be paying their own damn premiums.
You're an idiot Galt!
The middle class is going to take it in the shorts for this train wreck called Oblamer-don't-care with over a half trillion in new taxes and fees.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruin the economy nitwit? All of the major industrial countries have some kind of universal healthcare and it hasn't ruined their economies at all. One thing that ruins an economy is when people go bankrupt or lose their homes do to medical debt. The ACA goes a long way to eliminate that.
ACA is the same thing as Romneycare and people hate it from the ones I know from Massachusetts.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

"US adults are dumber than the average human"

By Associated Press

http://nypost.com/2013/10/08/us-adults-are-du...

This explains how Obama got elected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The middle class is going to take it in the shorts for this train wreck called Oblamer-don't-care with over a half trillion in new taxes and fees.
Medical Manufacturers here in Indiana are already feeling the affects of the New Taxes.
Brad

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Medical Manufacturers here in Indiana are already feeling the affects of the New Taxes.
Yep.
The medical device tax alone is a job killer that adds 2.3% tax directly on a companies yearly sales,regardless if they turn a profit.

Lots of jobs will be lost and quality of life will get worse for many because of this one tax alone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The medical device tax alone is a job killer that adds 2.3% tax directly on a companies yearly sales,regardless if they turn a profit.
Lots of jobs will be lost and quality of life will get worse for many because of this one tax alone.
some of the Medical Manufacturers here have already started to layoff workers because of Obamacare.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
It was part of an agreement. The ACA sends more customers to the medical device industry & they help fund the program.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

How does sending more customers to an industry cost jobs? Brad. How?
KING OBAMA

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Divided government requires bipartisan negotiation
By Eric Cantor, Published: October 8

Eric Cantor, a Republican from Virginia, is the House majority leader.

For three years, Congress and the White House have been building to this moment. Not the debt limit or Obamacare specifically, but this clarifying moment of Washington dysfunction. President Obama has led us here by continually thwarting the will of Congress and dismissing its role in our constitutional republic. This must end.

The president not only has refused to negotiate on issues of debt and spending but also has mocked the very idea of engaging with Congress. President Obama has repeatedly made clear that he feels it is beneath the office of the presidency to work in a bipartisan way with the legislative branch.

The Constitution gives Congress the power of the purse and the power to borrow. The president was given the power to veto measures, including those related to spending and borrowing. These separate powers created checks and balances but also forced the executive and legislative branches to work together.

As James Madison wrote in Federalist No. 48,“It is equally evident, that none of [the branches of the federal government] ought to possess, directly or indirectly, an overruling influence over the others, in the administration of their respective powers.”

In the 224 years of our nation’s history, one party has controlled the House, Senate and White House for 130 years. President Obama enjoyed two of those years, and it’s no surprise he wishes that were still the case. Yet while 28 of 44 U.S. presidents have found a way to lead in divided government, this president has not.

OBAMA SAYS I AM THE KING!
IT IS MY WAY OR HIGH WAY
I AM THE KING DAMN IT!!!!!

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

KING OBAMA wrote:
Divided government requires bipartisan negotiation
By Eric Cantor, Published: October 8
Eric Cantor, a Republican from Virginia, is the House majority leader.
For three years, Congress and the White House have been building to this moment. Not the debt limit or Obamacare specifically, but this clarifying moment of Washington dysfunction. President Obama has led us here by continually thwarting the will of Congress and dismissing its role in our constitutional republic. This must end.
The president not only has refused to negotiate on issues of debt and spending but also has mocked the very idea of engaging with Congress. President Obama has repeatedly made clear that he feels it is beneath the office of the presidency to work in a bipartisan way with the legislative branch.
The Constitution gives Congress the power of the purse and the power to borrow. The president was given the power to veto measures, including those related to spending and borrowing. These separate powers created checks and balances but also forced the executive and legislative branches to work together.
As James Madison wrote in Federalist No. 48,“It is equally evident, that none of [the branches of the federal government] ought to possess, directly or indirectly, an overruling influence over the others, in the administration of their respective powers.”
In the 224 years of our nation’s history, one party has controlled the House, Senate and White House for 130 years. President Obama enjoyed two of those years, and it’s no surprise he wishes that were still the case. Yet while 28 of 44 U.S. presidents have found a way to lead in divided government, this president has not.
OBAMA SAYS I AM THE KING!
IT IS MY WAY OR HIGH WAY
I AM THE KING DAMN IT!!!!!
Republicans: "Either defund and delay the ACA or we will harm America"

You people re dumber than sh*t.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>ACA is the same thing as Romneycare and people hate it from the ones I know from Massachusetts.
Funny stuff there Bradley. A poll showed 84% satisfaction rating.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What % of these taxes are on the middle class, Bradley.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Watch how the tolerant left articulates their displeasure should Chris Christie announce a possible run for prez in '16.
The let would be more open to a Christie presidency than you right whiners.

Heck, Hilary could pick Chris as a VP Candidate.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, batshyt crazy is the verdict!!
Dweeb is reprising his racist Texas roots.
Wouldn't have anything to do with people being brought to America as slaves, sold off individually, families broken up by design, children separated from parents, husbands from wives, living in slavery for ?how many generations?? Slavery lasted in America for over 100 years, with continual family degradation by slaveholders.
They were property. And they're supposed to fit your idea of family values?? You're batshyt, alright.
So with this backround, how exactly are they supposed to even understand what a family is??
We destroyed the family cultures Africans had, and replaced it with brutality and no human dignity.
And asshats like you stand in judgement.
You forgot to mention one thing. It was Africans that captured and sold the slaves. However inconvenient this fact is to you, ignoring it won't make it go away.
Now, since it's common knowledge Africans captured and sold slaves, just who would those African slave traders want to get rid of? Do you think they would want to get rid of anyone that was a benefit to them? Obviously not. Among those captured from other villages that were of no use to the village, and those from the village that were useless, there would also be a sprinkling of those who were a political inconvenience to the village chief.
This is the reality. Use this knowledge to re-evaluate your ignorant conclusions.
Now, back to the issue. Please remind yourself we're not discussing the world as it existed 200 years ago. We're discussing the world as it exists today. Related to the "why", the general irresponsibility and unreliability of the so-called "African" American wasn't caused by African slave traders selling Africans to be transported here. Prior to the so-called "progressives" forcing tolerance for uncivilized behavior, the black community was not infected by this plague of irresponsible behavior most notably exhibited by so-called "African" American men abandoning their children as a cultural tradition.
I Africa, you don't see an entire culture of single mothers with children whose fathers abandoned them as a cultural tradition. The so-called "African" Americans would be the lowest of the low, and they would have the lowest status and respect in any African culture or village.
This is a fact, although it is a very inconvenient fact to your systematic lies that comprise the propaganda you've been indoctrinated with.

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it Obama said today, something like:'Just because we raise the debt limit doesn't mean we're gonna go into more debt'
I was literally "ROTFLMAO" after that one. Even funnier is people like USA believe him. I mean c'mon!
Spending more than you take in raises the debt, dipstick.

Congress approves the funding & knows at that time it will create more debt than the debt limit would permit. Then then run around "OMG OMG the debt ceiling OMG OMG"

Only a dumbf*ck like you think that makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 919,781 - 919,800 of1,034,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]