Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001441 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, this is so late as it took me a while to locate your post.
If this is the Libertarian platform, how are government programs paid for?
Good question...

Only 46% of federal revenues come from individual income taxes and the government budget would be drastically reduced if limited to Constitutional functions.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001442 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make when the President learned about the death benefits? He acted on it immediately. It's the incompetent Congress that failed to include those benefits in the Pay Our Military Act that holds the bag on that one. Period.
yes Hillary "what difference does it make?"

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1001443 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
USA is leaving out the stat she included earlier which stated 29% want it rewritten.
That doesn't mean they "hate" Obamacare. If they hated Obamacare, they would want to see it repealed, delayed, or defunded which they don't. They obviously like it enough to want to see it remain the law of the land.

Want some bell peppers and onions to go with that omelette you're making for yourself?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001444 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy talk from Lois Lame, liar extraordinaire.
BTW during Vietnam, the family of those soldiers who had SGLI deducted from their monthly pay would receive $10,000 upon the soldiers death. Paltry__particularly for those married draftees with children.
Additionally, all young men of that era faced obstacles when it came to buying any form/amount of life insurance due to the possibility of being drafted. Young men of that era faced other obstacles as well including employment opportunities, college admissions, auto-home loans etc and of course many young women wanted zero to do with those going off to war. Even young men who didn't serve faced those handicaps.
even a fool like you can recognize the disaster of having a military draft...which as you say affected all young men, not just those who were drafted...

and yet many in your party would like to resume the military draft...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1001445 Oct 11, 2013
Pete Santilli is LIVE right now...

Get your live updates about The Truckers Ride For The Constitution 24/7

HERE - http://ridefortheconstitution.org/

SUPPORT OUR REPUBLIC & THESE TRUCKERS AGAINST THE CORRUPTION WITHIN OUR GOVERNMENT -

DON'T SHOP, BANK, TRAVEL UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. GOD BLESS!

Location hidden

#1001446 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
From your poll.
Only 26% wants it implemented as is.
People hate Obamacare.
Your lack of common sense explains the "logic" behind most of what you post.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001447 Oct 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Canada CGI at centre of Obamacare foul-up furor.. http://www.bnn.ca/News/2013/10/10/Canadas-CGI...
Obama and democrats OUTSOURCED to CGI in Canada to build Obamacare websie https://www.healthcare.gov/
It's the culture...
It would be sugar coating the problem to just blame CGI. The program needed more development time than was given to it.

I, as well, wonder why a US base company was not selected. Has anyone provided a list of bidders?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1001448 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama caves...allows states to reopen National Parks...
The parks were closed because there was no funding. If states provide the funding, they my reopen.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001449 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay Carney couldn't even tell a reporter after being asked repeatedly when the president learned of the unbelievable incompetence that allowed this to happen.
It was like deja vu and the press conferences about Benghazi and the corruption in the IRS all over again.
Seems Obama is always above the fray and Carney has no clue as to what the president knows and doesn't know about anything when it's his frikkin' job to know.
wrong...Carney was accurately reflecting Obama's position until they learned that it wouldn't fly....

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001450 Oct 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
The "most transparent" administration, just had a closed door "secret" meeting.
Pulitzer Prize Winner (investigative journalism) Seymour Hersh on the 'pathetic' American media

"The Obama administration lies systematically, yet none of the leviathans of American media, the TV networks or big print titles, challenge him." - Seymour Hersh

http://www.theguardian.com/media/media-blog/2...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001451 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip Nuc, I don't respond to gibberish.
But you did!!

Most all people equipped with vaginas also have a brain.

You're the exception!!

I say "Women preferred Obama over Rmoney by double digits", and your lame reply is "White women blah-blah-blah".

In your worldview Asian, Black, Hispanic, women don't count??

Only white women??

Besides, what you posted is info from a nitwit website. Nuff said.

what I said was borne out in the voting last November.

Y'know, where Americans voted for Obamacare over Rmoney's 'Repeal Obamacare'.

You lose.

Location hidden

#1001452 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Terrific and accurate post. Kudos
Thank you. It's really an act of futility. Facts are lost on these people.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001453 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Terrific and accurate post. Kudos
One, not sure which, of you idiot Liberals said that 'Wordpress' is not acceptable on here...

Location hidden

#1001454 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. And Democrats are going to have one helluva time defending Obamacare this time next year too.
It seems to me it's going to be a lot easier for Republicans to come together after trying to solve the problem of Obamacare and insisting Obama act like an adult leader in a two-party system than Democrats defending the impending disaster after the present back and forth is all said and done and forgotten.
Can't you just see the ads in 2014 showing Mount Rushmore and the WWII Monument railed up and sandbagged for no reason whatsoever except to punish the people to get back at Republicans?
With Nancy Pelosi on a split screen giving a grandstand speech on the National Mall for illegal immigrants at the same time?
I can pretty much guarantee that won't be so easily forgotten.
LOL. That's what you said about the Magic Mormon.

He lost in a landslide.

Location hidden

#1001455 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when they keep having "glitches" as Galt pointed out. This is a problem with the source code and beyond just glitches.
Add in that the site is insecure and it only compounds it.
Prove it.

"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1001456 Oct 11, 2013
Peter King On Ted Cruz:'No One Has Done More' To Strengthen Obamacare

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/peter-k...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001457 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of common sense explains the "logic" behind most of what you post.
You're a camper trailer parrot flunky the reason you are the way you are... A runaway mouth...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001458 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Van Jones tore Cruz a new one.
Why am I not surprised you idolize Communists?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001460 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't mean they "hate" Obamacare. If they hated Obamacare, they would want to see it repealed, delayed, or defunded which they don't. They obviously like it enough to want to see it remain the law of the land.
Want some bell peppers and onions to go with that omelette you're making for yourself?
...stop trying to polish a turd...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001461 Oct 11, 2013
For those not up on all the Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson news, recently Robert F. Kennedy Jr admitted ownership of a personal diary where he had a few things to say about Al and Jesse:

“Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than [segregationist Alabama Gov.] George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York,” he says.“His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership.” He goes on to call Sharpton a “buffoon” who has never escaped the “stench” of his advocacy for Tawana Brawley, the black Dutchess County teen who fabricated a story about six white men raping her in 1987. He writes that Jesse Jackson has “a desperate and destructive addiction to publicity.”
He recalls that Jackson, at labor leader Cesar Chavez’s funeral, pushed “Cesar’s friends and family out of the way to make himself lead pall bearer.”“His love affair with [Nation of Islam leader] Louis Farrakhan and his Jewish xenophobia are also unforgivable,” Kennedy adds.

“I feel dirty around him, and I feel like I’m being used. I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 50,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,858
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 2 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 4 hr The reason 3
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMerde 51,371
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games