Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1001154 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with your fixation with female body parts.
I am a female and I am getting totally creeped out with the Dem vagina crusade.
I am not a BODY PART that I need Dems to act like big daddy to. Free abortion, free birth control is all the Dems appear to think I need in life.
well no wonder.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001155 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
You need a link to back up that is truly just your opinion.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001156 Oct 11, 2013
Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11 - Take to Beltway in protest of Obama...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 178,663 likes · 154,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Clas!!... Go Bikers!!...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001157 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
LCNLin

United States

#1001158 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the other mystery...Obama turning his back on the same unions who helped him get his baby passed.
Talk about arrogance, narcissism, self-importance and back stabbing.
"Don't you dare touch my baby even if you helped conceive it! It's mine! All mine!"
~Barack Hussein Obama
Okay, I just made up that last part.
But if he's saying this theoretically to his precious unions who, like Republicans, don't want his ugly baby either, how much more mean-spirited is he going to be sharing share his baby with his perceived enemies who only want to make his baby a little prettier?
fox in
and
fox out,
more amusing after years of the same

Keep assisting the Democrats with your posts
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001159 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would swear she has had some traumatic brain injury. She reads things but the messages either get mixed up, or they don't come through at all. Everything gets twisted and turned around. Poor thing.
I agree. I'd be willing to bet there's some sort of mental issues in her family.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1001160 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want or need a benevolent daddy who wages a vagina campaign.
I am more than free birth control (a whole $9 a month) and abortions (I am a responsible person) so I find the Dem's regarding me as the a body part only is repulsive.
I am more than a vagina.
how much more?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1001161 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're the people who support the ruskies over Americans son.
So calling others 'comrade' is natural to you.
And as for Alinsky, you people rewrote the book and improved on it!
So take a bow!
"WE" support the ruskies over Americans??

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
~President Ronald Wilson Reagan

"Tell Putin I can be more flexible after I win reelection."
~Former Community Organizer Barack Hussein Obama

So please tell me you didn't just say that.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001162 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How is being an angry misogynist working out for you?
who started the vagina talk??

Duh, it was you, Miss Vagina.

Deal with it.
LCNLin

United States

#1001163 Oct 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The 8 Craziest Things Ted Cruz has said:
1. On Obama’s plot to kidnap him:“So this afternoon President Obama has invited the Senate Republicans to the White House. So after leaving here, I’m going to be going to the White House. I will make a request. if I’m never seen again, please send a search and rescue team. I very much hope by tomorrow morning I don’t wake up amidst the Syrian rebels.”
2. On the press:“The media wants America to give up and allow this country to keep sliding off the edge of the cliff.”
3. On the Constitution:“This is an administration that seems bound and determine to violate every single one of our bill of rights. I don’t know that they have yet violated the Third Amendment, but I expect them to start quartering soldiers in peoples’ homes soon.”
4. On the hecklers who interrupted his speech:“Is anybody left at OFA headquarters? I’m actually glad that the president’s whole political staff is here instead of actually doing mischief in the country
5. On hecklers, again:“It would seem that President Obama’s paid political operatives are out in force. The men and women in this room scare the living daylights out of them.”
6. On hecklers, a third time:“How scared is the President? What a statement of fear, what a statement of fear. Oh, they don’t want the truth to be heard. They definitely don’t want the truth to be heard.”
7. On the Cold War:“Our foreign policy is detente, which I’m pretty sure is French for surrender.”
8. On Vice President Biden:“You don’t need a punchline. You just say his name, people laugh.”
Tony Perkins, who leads the organization behind the Value Voters Summit, called Cruz “a de facto leader of the Republican Party” who was “filling a vacuum” at the top of the party. According to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday night, 44 percent of Americans don’t know who Ted Cruz. Among Americans that do, twice as many have unfavorable impressions of the Senator as have favorable ones.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/10/11/2...
Nobama still in line for food stamps today?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1001164 Oct 11, 2013
1. On Obama’s plot to kidnap him:“So this afternoon President Obama has invited the Senate Republicans to the White House. So after leaving here, I’m going to be going to the White House. I will make a request. if I’m never seen again, please send a search and rescue team. I very much hope by tomorrow morning I don’t wake up amidst the Syrian rebels.”
2. On the press:“The media wants America to give up and allow this country to keep sliding off the edge of the cliff.”
3. On the Constitution:“This is an administration that seems bound and determine to violate every single one of our bill of rights. I don’t know that they have yet violated the Third Amendment, but I expect them to start quartering soldiers in peoples’ homes soon.”
4. On the hecklers who interrupted his speech:“Is anybody left at OFA headquarters? I’m actually glad that the president’s whole political staff is here instead of actually doing mischief in the country
5. On hecklers, again:“It would seem that President Obama’s paid political operatives are out in force. The men and women in this room scare the living daylights out of them.”
6. On hecklers, a third time:“How scared is the President? What a statement of fear, what a statement of fear. Oh, they don’t want the truth to be heard. They definitely don’t want the truth to be heard.”
7. On the Cold War:“Our foreign policy is detente, which I’m pretty sure is French for surrender.”
8. On Vice President Biden:“You don’t need a punchline. You just say his name, people laugh.”
Tony Perkins, who leads the organization behind the Value Voters Summit, called Cruz “a de facto leader of the Republican Party” who was “filling a vacuum” at the top of the party. According to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday night, 44 percent of Americans don’t know who Ted Cruz. Among Americans that do, twice as many have unfavorable impressions of the Senator as have favorable ones.
You need to look up the definitions of "humor", "irony", and "context".

While you are at it,look up "mercy killing".....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001165 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Over 1000 pieces of legislation against womens rights to their bodies is what should be creepy to you. Various bills ranging from forced use of transvaginal probes, to forcing women to have their rapists babies. Calling all sexually active women whores and feminazis should be creepy to you.
But, keep it up; you'll never get a candidate in the White House for a long, long time. Thanks teabaggers; you're great. Talk about domestic terrorism!
isn't an abortion a forced transvaginal probe? You should be asking: what's the problem with one more? if it saves one child. Aren't you liberals all about the children children children?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1001166 Oct 11, 2013
McCain To Fox News: No, The Shutdown Is The GOP's Fault

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccain-...

why do all these people keep stating the obvious?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001167 Oct 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, she always thinks what she post something important. Comedy channel, indeed.
Obsess much?
LCNLin

United States

#1001168 Oct 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well nevermind about Alinsky - even though Hillary Clinton DID write her thesis on him.
Because I know you and "USSR"1680 or something and sonic and LCN would have defended Republicans to the teeth just like you're doing with the Democrats if Republicans had written their own version of health care reform and passed it behind closed doors using bribes by the Republican House Minority leader and the Republican Senate Majority leader because it was the "democratic process" in action.
And I know you would not expect Democrats to want to change even one or two things in it and be submissive when Republicans refused to negotiate with them even if they represented the other half of the country and their best interests too.
So the subject is closed.
another yarn ....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#1001169 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think I'd let you off so easy?? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Not on your life, you commie scum. I'l let you twist in the wind for awhile. Ask Gunner how I did it to him.
It's obvious you talked aboout the ghosts, because now you're backpeddling like a desperate fool. Too bad your Honda Rebel has no reverse!!
You keep denying what you said about talking to ghosts in your TV, and I'll keep reminding you of what you said.
I've got the post, and you know it. That's your problem. Your diaherrea of the mouth causes you to type all sorts of ignorance without thinking about it.
No Gov't shutdown?? Alow me to prove what a filthy liar you are.
Again.
""Government shutdown hits military towns hard""
Fayetteville, N.C., is one such community, heavily dependent on Ft. Bragg. The news that many civilian defense employees will return to work helps ease the pain.
""AYETTEVILLE, N.C.— First, Robert Randles got "riffed" — removed from his building inspector job at Ft. Bragg as part of the military's "reduction in force."
Next, he got "sequestered" — forced to take an unpaid day off every week for six weeks this summer from his new job as an electrician at the Army base.
Then, this month, Randles, a 50-year-old Army veteran, became a victim of the government shutdown. Along with 7,250 other civilian government workers at Ft. Bragg, he was furloughed.
The shutdown sent shock waves through Fayetteville, a tough, vibrant military town that for decades has enjoyed a symbiotic relationship with the sprawling military reservation on its shoulder. When asked where they're from, many Ft. Bragg soldiers born and raised elsewhere reply, "Fayetteville."
Fayetteville would still be a sleepy Southern hamlet without Ft. Bragg and the Army's adjacent Pope Field. The city's identity is inextricably bound with the military, from the gun stores and strip clubs along Bragg Boulevard to the "Iron Mike" paratrooper statue at the entrance to the city's revitalized downtown.""
----------
go tell your stupidity to the military at Ft. Bragg.
Make sure th eHonda Rebel is running and in gear, so's you can make your escape before the soldiers rip you to shreds.
Tell us more of your "Sarge" lies!! I notice you haven't tried the military lies since Ghost made a fool out of you for your ignorance about Vietnam1!
Morning, convict.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1001170 Oct 11, 2013
Gosh, Lily. The challenge to post the craziest things this president has said is hard to pass up. But there's so many, there isn't enough room to post them all without taking up a few pages.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001171 Oct 11, 2013
TSM wrote:
Obama/Reid tried to use the Sequester to apply as much Pain to the American People it failed because nearly 75% of Americans Say Sequester Hasn't Impacted Them!!
So now they moved on to Round Two ‘Shutdown’ their tactic is Clear to maximize the Pain, break the Backs of those whom refuse to Bow at the Altar of Government… It Will Fail!!
states are filling in the void of democrats' failures, and O'bama and Co. are getting most of the blame for the shutdown.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001172 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of the Alinsky rule in action.
The Dems know that Obamacare cannot be implemented as written --with the exception of Reid and Pelosi probably. They know the exchange website is a train wreck. They know that premiums have increased.
So do they vote to correct the problems or at least delay it for a year.
Nope? They decide to make the shut down the issue idiotically thinking this will help them in a year from now election.
It was a stupid use of the rule as most people will still be unhappy with Obamacare a year from now.
lol! Then it's a good thing conservatives rewrote Alinsky's book and improved on it, eh son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001173 Oct 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>How about black with black lettering? I only want witty people with a sense of humor voting for me.
LOL! I saw an old man walking on a sidewalk yesterday with a tshirt that said "I'm Probably Lying"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,035
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 min Blwlgo 4,051
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Jonah1 50,048
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min edogxxx 98,366
Amy 10-1 41 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min LRS 178,608

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]