Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264019 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001495 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is that? A trick question? You know that I'm a (R).
And I really don't hear people calling for a draft, but when I did, they were azzholes of the Limbaugh Fox variety. Like you__and Lois Lame.
even leftwing radicals like you can register Republican...means nothing...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1001496 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit...Obama closed many facilities that receive no federal funding...
Have a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001497 Oct 11, 2013
Gallup:

The drop in Congress' approval rating is fueled in large part by Democrats' declining approval of Congress -- from 20% in September to 5% in October. Approval ratings among Republicans and independents have also fallen, but by much smaller margins.

The big drop in Democrats' approval of Congress most certainly reflects Democrats' negative views of the Republican-controlled House, in which leadership has publicly demanded that the president and Democrats in Congress agree to changes in the Affordable Care Act as a condition for passing a continuing resolution or a budget. Overall, however, approval of Congress is very low across all partisan groups.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/165281/congress-jo...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown commie liberal stupid...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1001499 Oct 11, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in the pine box decades before I am, old turd. You first!
ROTFLAMO!!!!
Idiot.
Son, you're already mentally there. Let he body follow!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001500 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say such stupid things??
Oh yeah, it's because you're 'whatever's' vagina in drag.
Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11-13 Take to Beltway in protest of Obama...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 198,548 likes 165,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Clas!!... Go Bikers!!...

Obama caves...allows states to reopen National Parks...

It's the culture...

Chambersburg, PA

#1001501 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not surprised you idolize Communists?
First Van Jones is not a communist. He made a statement in his youth but his writings & actions since make it obviously he no longer carries those views.

Second, I never said I idolized communists and just recognized the fact that Van Jones ripped Teddy Cruz a new one. It doesn't matter if he is/was a communist or a buddhist priest.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001502 Oct 11, 2013
Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during obama shutdown...

In a stunning development, military priests are facing arrest if they celebrate mass or practice their faith on military bases during the obama shutdown...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/04/priests-thr...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1001503 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a list of these that had nothing to do with the federal government?
Pisgah Inn, Cliff House, Mount Vernon, etc

Chambersburg, PA

#1001504 Oct 11, 2013
For all the anti-Obamsacare whiners:

Medicare Part D rollout & polling:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1001505 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
From the real world:
California Obamacare Sign-Ups Exceed 28,000 in First Week
New York has 40,000 Obsamacare signups.
That is greater than the total you nitwits are running around lying about.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-08/cali...
----------
Wait, there's more:
"One Washington gets Obamacare right"
""Washington state said 9,452 people have fully enrolled in coverage set to begin Jan. 1. Most of them, about 8,500, are going to be covered by Medicaid, the government insurance program for low-income people, with the remaining 916 covered by health plans sold by private insurers through the online state marketplace.
Another 10,000 people have completed applications for coverage from private health insurers through the exchange but have not yet paid for it. Exchange officials said they believe that many, if not all, of those people are waiting until December to make their initial premium payments, as Dec. 15 is the deadline for payment receipt for coverage to begin Jan. 1.
"The number of applications we've received is a strong start to our six-month open enrollment period," said Richard Onizuka, CEO for the Washington Health Benefit Exchange. "While we've seen a high level of initial interest, we know that individuals will continue to shop and wait to purchase a health plan until much closer to the effective start of coverage on Jan. 1, 2014."
----------
"Kentucky, which has raised eyebrows by going against the grain of Southern states by running its own exchange and conducting aggressive outreach, said it has enrolled 7,000 people in its Kynect marketplace."
----------
You nitwits can lie all you want, but the facts are plain:
Obamacare will be a HUGE Success!!
Out of 9452 only 916 bought an insurance plan. The rest went on the government dole. You call that a success? HAHAHAHAHA!!! The bankrupting of the country begins!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001506 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool"
Blogs are merely opinions, not fact.
Stick to real news sources, not blogs.
Even an idiot like you should understand that.
You post opinions constantly, get trapped when they're proven to be bullshit.
Then you whine and have a meltdown.
There are still some polls and news services who use blogs as a way to link to their stories.

Most people can discern the difference.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001507 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool"
Blogs are merely opinions, not fact.
Stick to real news sources, not blogs.
Even an idiot like you should understand that.
You post opinions constantly, get trapped when they're proven to be bullshit.
Then you whine and have a meltdown.
Coward nutsack always trying to turn chicken shit into chicken salad... picking on women..

AND... It's been official: The Cleveland kidnapper was a registered demokRat and answers the question along with you nutsack, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas aren't good at facts. They just spew nasty mucous.
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown stupd..

It's the culture...

Chambersburg, PA

#1001508 Oct 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisgah Inn, Cliff House, Mount Vernon, etc
Pisgah Inn - in a leased building on federal land

Cliff House: concessionaires of the federal Golden Gate National Recreation Area

Mount Vernon: Not closed. Federal workers had mistakenly blocked off two parking lots & these barriers were later removed.

Have any more Galt?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001509 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're CubanCommieCruz's flunkie.
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
That was totally dumb.

I will not post links to common knowledge, things irrelevant, things that can be easily found by searching or to what was an opinion.

Your failure to use Google is your problem and not mine.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001510 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
First Van Jones is not a communist. He made a statement in his youth but his writings & actions since make it obviously he no longer carries those views.
Second, I never said I idolized communists and just recognized the fact that Van Jones ripped Teddy Cruz a new one. It doesn't matter if he is/was a communist or a buddhist priest.
Obviously?

What do you think of his radical statement about the Marathon bombing.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001511 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still some polls and news services who use blogs as a way to link to their stories.
Most people can discern the difference.
Nuculur, realtime, many others don't understand the internet and how it works..

Nuc parrots what he has been told or heard about WordPress as example or severs and proxies... Nuc not knowing it runs on an Apache server and supports shopping carts and sql databases.

Bottom line nuc is a paranoid dumbas, lies as he goes along and computer and internet are not his genius...

The facts: nuc 50 year old, been overweight, now diabetic and loser...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001512 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisgah Inn - in a leased building on federal land
Cliff House: concessionaires of the federal Golden Gate National Recreation Area
Mount Vernon: Not closed. Federal workers had mistakenly blocked off two parking lots & these barriers were later removed.
Have any more Galt?
How does one mistakenly give the order to block Mount Vernon. Are you implying the NPS doesn't know what properties it owns?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001513 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally dumb.
I will not post links to common knowledge, things irrelevant, things that can be easily found by searching or to what was an opinion.
Your failure to use Google is your problem and not mine.
Here is classic example of complete idiot ans nuc is just as bad..

Realtime Post#525383:- LOL, that's where you're wrong dummy for I can crank up a different laptop, subscribe to a proxy shield and come back here and lie myself silly or create a team of hats as some of you all have done. The Toshiba satellite L755-S5246 loaded with Windows Office 2010 is perfect for that mission and they are damn near free these days. But I don't have the time or desire to spend here in hopes of changing already damaged minds.

Realtime is clueless and idiot..

It's the culture..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001514 Oct 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11-13 Take to Beltway in protest of Obama...
See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 198,548 likes 165,135 talking about this..
https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...
Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...
Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Clas!!... Go Bikers!!...
Obama caves...allows states to reopen National Parks...
It's the culture...
Today is 10/11 and there are roughly thirty (30) trucks, some are small pick ups, fking around with traffic on the DC beltway.

Hah__at least it's a start, there were only 3 Muslim's for the recent million Muslim march on DC and two of them brought along bacon egg and cheese McMuffins for their breakfast.

Chambersburg, PA

#1001516 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one mistakenly give the order to block Mount Vernon. Are you implying the NPS doesn't know what properties it owns?
I am suggesting a park attendant did not know that they were not federally owned because they were federally maintained.

Mount Vernon was not blocked. Just two parking lots.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

"OMG OMG Mout Vetbon OMG OMG"

I suggest you learn the truth before you set off in one of your "OMG OMG" fits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min jh4freedom 194,647
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 3 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 3 hr Magonigol 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 54,333
The Messenger 5 hr DKTM 1
amy august 2 6 hr PEllen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages