Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001051 Oct 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
As I have been predicting all along, individual States are taking over the National parks and monuments within their borders. This is the first step towards eventual secession; controlling one's own resources and destiny. It is time to split into a smaller entity, just like the former Soviet Union did......
I could see definitely see this happening and it may not be such a bad thing. Think of it like a 'irreconcilable differences'(hold on definition below), why not go our separate ways to some degree or maybe have groups of states form their own countries? We could still work together economically, politically, use the same currency, etc., form our own 'European Union" if you will.

Irreconcilable Differences
The existence of significant differences between a married couple that are so great and beyond resolution as to make the marriage unworkable, and for which the law permits a Divorce.

Homer 2016 - "I want a divorce from Texas"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001052 Oct 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Chuckling
Chuckling? How about ROFLMAO at the batshyt crazy Lois Lame.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001053 Oct 11, 2013
Tuesday a Senate panel voted 7 to 2 approving revisions to the state's self-defense law, which removed the duty to retreat from the "Castle Doctrine," granting residents the right to use deadly force in their home.
And remarkably, one of the most vocal supporters of the revisions came from one of the drafters of the original 2005 law, David Simmons (R-Altamonte Springs), who told the panel: "It is an excellent common-sense law, but it is not perfect."
The bill approved Tuesday requires local sheriffs to issue guidelines to neighborhood crime watch programs, particularly that participants are prohibited from pursuing and confronting suspects.
It also further clarifies existing language in 'Stand Your Ground' that individuals acting as aggressors are barred from using the law as a defense, and removes language so that any bystanders injured by 'Stand Your Ground' fire can pursue civil action.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/flor...
<spam>
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001054 Oct 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party doing a good job of assisting the Democrats?
The Dems are doing a good job of assisting the Reps.

In order to retake the House Dems need a certain number of Reps to vote for a Dem in heavy republican areas.

Calling people terrorist, extremist, etc ensures those votes won't come
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001055 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want or need a benevolent daddy who wages a vagina campaign.
I am more than free birth control (a whole $9 a month) and abortions (I am a responsible person) so I find the Dem's regarding me as the a body part only is repulsive.
I am more than a vagina.
This isn't dating site. Besides Homer is happily married.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001056 Oct 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers sure do love to put words into people's mouths. And you wonder why Homer considers you all dummies, liars, and dirtbags. Nothing personal.
I think it must be eating all that spam and stuff; it's making them bloated.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1001057 Oct 11, 2013
Tuesday a Senate panel voted 7 to 2 approving revisions to the state's self-defense law, which removed the duty to retreat from the "Castle Doctrine," granting residents the right to use deadly force in their home.
And remarkably, one of the most vocal supporters of the revisions came from one of the drafters of the original 2005 law, David Simmons (R-Altamonte Springs), who told the panel: "It is an excellent common-sense law, but it is not perfect."
The bill approved Tuesday requires local sheriffs to issue guidelines to neighborhood crime watch programs, particularly that participants are prohibited from pursuing and confronting suspects.
It also further clarifies existing language in 'Stand Your Ground' that individuals acting as aggressors are barred from using the law as a defense, and removes language so that any bystanders injured by 'Stand Your Ground' fire can pursue civil action.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/flor...
You'll have to define what "acting as aggressors" means. If someone sees another person who appears unusual, if they begin a conversation with that person, are they an "aggressor" just because they spoke to that person?
Then, can the person being spoken to use the "Stand Your Ground" law to shoot that person just because they spoke to them, thus according to some definition, speaking to someone is an act of agression?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001058 Oct 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers do not see to care much for the female sex organs except to control them, they do however seem to be completely fascinated with the penis.
Just an observation.
Homer 2016 - "I call it as I see it!"
You have a keen eye. I think it pisses them off that they don't have the equipment to control them.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001059 Oct 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Being ignorant about Saul Alinsky is not a right to be stupid. You can't understand what he did? you need it explained to you? WTH is the matter with you liberals? If you don't read it on your democrat web site it doesn't exist or it didn't happen? Again--you are what is wrong with the country. Pure unadulterated ignorance.
I do not care about Saul Alinsky. Tell him to GFHimself and while we're at if why don't you GFY.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001060 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Chuckling? How about ROFLMAO at the batshyt crazy Lois Lame.
That's all we can do! Grassroots effort! Get out the vote! Just who are all these new voters?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001061 Oct 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I could see definitely see this happening and it may not be such a bad thing. Think of it like a 'irreconcilable differences'(hold on definition below), why not go our separate ways to some degree or maybe have groups of states form their own countries? We could still work together economically, politically, use the same currency, etc., form our own 'European Union" if you will.
Irreconcilable Differences
The existence of significant differences between a married couple that are so great and beyond resolution as to make the marriage unworkable, and for which the law permits a Divorce.
Homer 2016 - "I want a divorce from Texas"
You need to divorce your mothers basement and get a real life homer, stop blaming others for your addiction to dumbass... else one can't fix your stupid and idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001062 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Those disturbed old fks watch those shows as though their lives depend on it.
Many of these "disturbed old fks" would appreciate the irony involved in their fighting and dying specifically so you'd keep the right to disparage and mock them.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1001063 Oct 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Being ignorant about Saul Alinsky is not a right to be stupid. You can't understand what he did? you need it explained to you? WTH is the matter with you liberals? If you don't read it on your democrat web site it doesn't exist or it didn't happen? Again--you are what is wrong with the country. Pure unadulterated ignorance.
Homer knows very well who Saul Alinsky is. He's just lying, as usual. His post was right in line with Saul Alinsky's definition of "truth".
Homer has been indoctrinated with Saul Alinsky tactics.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001064 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like they need to flush some more RINOs down the toilet.
The Rino's obviously being Ted Cruz and Mike Lee.

The Repugnants have drawn up their surrender papers, waiting only for Obama to sign them.

It's obvious the Teabag Party lost this one.

Repugnants at 24%, lowest in history.

Teabag Party at 21%, obviously, America hates them.

It's obvious that all your lies and stupidity have failed.

The ghosts you talk to in your TV have made you even crazier than you were. If that's possible.

Will you attend the Formal Unconditional Surrender of the Repugnant monkeys??

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1001065 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to fix a BAD law is to rewrite.
Nothing is dumber than trying to willy nilly implement a law as it will involve numerous challenges to the legitimacy of it in courts.
If it doesn't work as written-do a re-do.
But Obamacare has Obama's name in it. It's his "legacy" of having fundamentally transformed this country into the hands of the power elite and the IRS.

However, it should have been called Pelosicare...or Reidcare...or more accurately PelosiReidcare.

Blue Dog Democrats are probably still screaming into their pillows knowing they accepted the bribes from Pelosi behind locked doors to just get enough democratic votes to pass the darn thing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001066 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Chuckling? How about ROFLMAO at the batshyt crazy Lois Lame.
Much better.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1001067 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Just wish the slave masters and elite owned more fools like you lily...

Obama: U.S. Park service allows immigration rally in closed National Mall in Washington...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks... All folk or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

Obama closes Florida oceans to fish and Folk: The Park Service will have rangers on duty to police the ban and deny access to an ocean.

The American Patriot truly see the brown shirt demonkRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, nazi, losers and obstructionists...

It's the culture..
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1001068 Oct 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't dating site. Besides Homer is happily married.
Then stop acting like the Dem's being women's benevolent daddy over our lady parts is what we want!

Maybe your wife wants this, but many women find it creepy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1001069 Oct 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer knows very well who Saul Alinsky is. He's just lying, as usual. His post was right in line with Saul Alinsky's definition of "truth".
Homer has been indoctrinated with Saul Alinsky tactics.
More lies. The only time I have ever seen that name or heard of him is from this thread.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1001070 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
On that note it's national sausage pizza day.

The feast of St. Gummarus, patron of cowherds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 min Goh 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]