Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1743703 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1001872 Oct 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole problem, isn't it? When Obama proclaimed "I won" after his first election, he thought it meant he ruled over us. He never connected leadership with uniting and bringing together.
This has been evident throughout his entire presidency.
Obama's ego and tunnel vision coupled with his far left liberal ideology is why we're here. He has no interest in uniting and bringing together. His desire is to rule by dividing and conquering.
This, too, has been evident throughout his entire presidency.
lol! Wrong side son. It was the cons who proclaimed they wouldn't work with Obama.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001873 Oct 12, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
In one breath you right wing whiners complain the Obama needs to take charge and lead; in the next breath you whine that he acts like a king.
Whine, whine, whine, whine!!!!!
"I've got the capital, and I'm going to spend it": GWB
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1001874 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, seeing you lecture anyone on the constitution. Obama thinks it needs rewritten.
No one is buying your bullying makes you right. Actually, you have so overdone it that it just makes look sad.
To quote Realtime: ROTFLMAO
LMAO

Burbank, CA

#1001875 Oct 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You will continue to suffer no matter WHO is elected, convict. You need look no further to place blame than the criminal ways to which you've openly admitted to on this blog. THAT'S your culprit.....

^^
The desperate sounds of the wheezing, last gasp, death rattle of a monumental failure, right here folks. Sniff.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#1001876 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Blue Cross is not offered in all states.
You are such a sore loser.

States that don't provide other insurance.

Co-pay cards!

Republicans are so terrified.

Hey when Republicans decided that billionaires needed tax cuts: free gov loot! Did democrats cry everyday?

Billionaire: one guy!

WITH A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS!

Republicans decided he was a priority!

Gave him $50 million per year!

To one rich guy.

Now Democrats decided the people are a priority.

ALL THE PEOPLE!

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT!

Federal law.

Republicans are so pissed?

Co-pay cards kicked your azzzzzzz!
LMAO

Burbank, CA

#1001877 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The last count was that around 51,000 retards were able to sign up successfully for that joke of a boondoggle. Even if that number has doubled by now, odumbocare is one of the worst failures in the history of government.....
It's over now. Crawl back to that hole under the outhouse you reside in. We'll take it from here. Buh bye.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1001878 Oct 12, 2013
Obama...

...it wouldn’t be wise, as some suggest, to just kick the debt ceiling can down the road for a couple months, and flirt with a first-ever intentional default right in the middle of the holiday shopping season. Because damage to America’s sterling credit rating wouldn’t just cause global markets to go haywire; it would become more expensive for everyone in America to borrow money. Students paying for college. Newlyweds buying a home. It would amount to a new tax – a Republican default tax – on every family and business in America.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1001879 Oct 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're telling me, all the election booths across America lied &, polls & surveys are telling the truth? Is that what you are telling me? You're starting to sound pathetic. In other words, if things don't go your way, the true winners of the election must suffer? Basically, your way or, the highway!
The true winners of elections...like O'bama's Mo Bro hoodies in Egypt. They didn't win either. They did however use the same technology as O'bama during the past presidential election.
Where's Hillary? Flight 800...mmm mmm mmm.
NJ raider 1

Jersey City, NJ

#1001880 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You will continue to suffer no matter WHO is elected, convict. You need look no further to place blame than the criminal ways to which you've openly admitted to on this blog. THAT'S your culprit.....
Firstly for the Whatever character, I laughed at you people when you claimed Romney was ahead by 4 to 5% points. Ask any non lying person on this thread. Now... Honky Tonk Man, so we meet again! Yes, I've admitted to my past or, should I say " confessed." I've also admitted or, confessed to never being caught, jailed, or imprisoned so, your point was? See unlike you my pale skinned brother, I've never let anyone other than those deemed responsible for me to dictate my life. You on the other hand, the system is your puppet master &, you well, your just a puppet. Carry on &, continue to do as you're told my dear boy!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1001881 Oct 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
I see no one is talking about Hillary any more...except Larry Nichols. Bill and Hillary hired a hitman. We all knew it--the truth always floats to the top doesn't it? I expect the bodies will be uncovered in the next few weeks.
You're talking about Hillary.

You gave up on this losing hand for Repugnants.

Now you're worrying about Hillary.

That's funny.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001882 Oct 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Realtime: ROTFLMAO
To quote you: ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#1001883 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell USA this. She/he thinks the majority of Americans likes Obamacare.
Americans hate Obamacare.
They like Obamacare far better than they like Repugnants trying to block it.

You lost. Quit yer whining!!
dem

Lombard, IL

#1001884 Oct 12, 2013
Well leftist phags, I'll leave you retards to argue away all day. Its utterly gorgeous here in AZ, so no reason to waste it on useless discourse. In fact, I think I'll ride around the barricade in the National forest today to celebrate!! Try and stop me, forest service phags!!
BTW, we're just teasing you a bit with talks of a "deal". We're going to leave the Gvt shutdown for awhile longer. Every day its down, more and more rational people realize its not needed, and our work is finished.....:-)
typical tea bag old man.
if my 401k tanks you old jagoff ill take your guns and money
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001885 Oct 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a sore loser.
States that don't provide other insurance.
Co-pay cards!
Republicans are so terrified.
Hey when Republicans decided that billionaires needed tax cuts: free gov loot! Did democrats cry everyday?
Billionaire: one guy!
WITH A THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS!
Republicans decided he was a priority!
Gave him $50 million per year!
To one rich guy.
Now Democrats decided the people are a priority.
ALL THE PEOPLE!
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT!
Federal law.
Republicans are so pissed?
Co-pay cards kicked your azzzzzzz!
Listen, I have no interest in arguing with your idiocy.

I was simply pointing out that despite what you said not all states will be offering Blue Cross.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1001887 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad Panda,
Who loves polls until they don't back up his claims than not so much.
speaking of polls.
remember the one you showed up with before the election?
the one from some colorado teachers that claimed romney would win in a landslide?
i do, beitch.
guess that poll/pole was right up your hillbilly pooper

Location hidden

#1001888 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad Panda,
Who loves polls until they don't back up his claims than not so much.
The polls clearly indicate the Repugnants have lost this battle with Obama, leaving them bloodied and battered.

Bonehead is on a weekend bender, the rest are whining about how CommieCruz led them into a major debacle.

Repugnants are less popular now than ever in history. They blew the shutdown - Big Time!!

Good luck with that.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001889 Oct 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Republican Party finds itself in trouble -- big trouble. Obamacare is not going to be defunded, and the GOP will have to make a deal with the president. And you know who's most happy about this? Hillary Clinton, that's who. Hard-right Americans should understand that Democrats will win next year's midterm elections and the presidency of 2016 if the Republican party does not begin to solve problems."
-- Bill O'Reilly
might want to ask Bill about that bit of reality.
Link to your quote.
dem

Lombard, IL

#1001890 Oct 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama...
...it wouldn’t be wise, as some suggest, to just kick the debt ceiling can down the road for a couple months, and flirt with a first-ever intentional default right in the middle of the holiday shopping season. Because damage to America’s sterling credit rating wouldn’t just cause global markets to go haywire; it would become more expensive for everyone in America to borrow money. Students paying for college. Newlyweds buying a home. It would amount to a new tax – a Republican default tax – on every family and business in America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aEIE_-PjSIEXX
these tea bag imbeciles cant afford new cars.
if the price of cigarettes went up...

Location hidden

#1001891 Oct 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole problem, isn't it? When Obama proclaimed "I won" after his first election, he thought it meant he ruled over us. He never connected leadership with uniting and bringing together.
This has been evident throughout his entire presidency.
Obama's ego and tunnel vision coupled with his far left liberal ideology is why we're here. He has no interest in uniting and bringing together. His desire is to rule by dividing and conquering.
This, too, has been evident throughout his entire presidency.
You don't like it here??

You're free to go live in another country, if they'll have you.

Americans elected Obama twice, and supported him in the Gov't shutdown, which is destroying the Repugnant Party.

I'd say you got what you deserve for your nasty racism.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001892 Oct 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
They like Obamacare far better than they like Repugnants trying to block it.
You lost. Quit yer whining!!
They dislike the shut down.
They dislike Obamacare.

The shutdown will end.
They will continue to dislike Obamacare.

Anyone can figure this one out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Julia 12,209
Word (Dec '08) 11 hr Julia 6,961
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 hr Julia 1,059
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 hr Julia 3,805
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 11 hr Julia 2,568
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 13 hr SumGuy 218
News 'It's just really strange': Who is beheading th... 15 hr 9rivers 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages