Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1000305 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And they're in dismay heading towards desperation as they see Boehner and friends folding.
Note that the right wing loons are all well off topic today in favor of throwing insults.
There is no government shut down. It's all a hoax intended to take the attention away from the criminal, unconstitutional and idiotic actions of the Obama government, up to its eyeballs in scandals.

How about we talk about important issues?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000306 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And they're in dismay heading towards desperation as they see Boehner and friends folding.
Note that the right wing loons are all well off topic today in favor of throwing insults.
The right wing like dem? Leo? USA? Homer?

Oh, you like Dave don't read their posts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1000307 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I've hardly noticed, if it weren't for the headlines and this thread I probably wouldn't pay it much mind at all. I am amused by the Republican implosion. I think I may lose my Independent status and join the Republican party and see if I can help them out. If the Republican party is no more I will have to turn on the Democrats.
You'd first have to hire some plastic surgeon to remove your lips from Obama's ass. The Republicans won't let you in if they can't see your face.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000308 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I've hardly noticed, if it weren't for the headlines and this thread I probably wouldn't pay it much mind at all. I am amused by the Republican implosion. I think I may lose my Independent status and join the Republican party and see if I can help them out. If the Republican party is no more I will have to turn on the Democrats.
I understand your frustration as this has been one BIG optics nightmare for Reid and the Dems.

Reid: "What is the life of one child?"

Reid trying to make points about closing down WW II memorial until it all exploded in his face.

Reid now going up against Obama.

Reid having Dems vote down the VA CR.

You know you are losing the optics when the NBC "Today Show" hosts state the Dems aren't looking very good either.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1000309 Oct 10, 2013
Gov out of money to fund essential programs...

Why?

It had the money to fund this:

Monkey business!!!!

"...Georgia State University are using almost $700,000 in stimulus funds to study why monkeys respond negatively to inequity and unfairness."

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/8_3_10_St...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1000310 Oct 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no government shut down. It's all a hoax intended to take the attention away from the criminal, unconstitutional and idiotic actions of the Obama government, up to its eyeballs in scandals.
How about we talk about important issues?
Hello?

This db mom

db put down computer

db

db dogs ballllkz not for playing

db

db

db carol mom friend

db no

db no

db!

Hello?

This db mom

DB IS A HUGE PUSCEEEEE!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1000311 Oct 10, 2013
Gov cannot pay granny!

out of money!

Close it down!

But it had the cash for this!

Fwee phone if you quit smoking!!!

"...The American Legacy Foundation is slated to receive almost half a million dollars to
provide quitting smokers with a smartphone so they
can contact their quitting support groups by text
message or phone call to prevent relapses"

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/8_3_10_St...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000312 Oct 10, 2013
It is despicable to see WWII vets stand outside barry-cades while the illegals were made welcome on the National Mall.

Talking about such, what was up with the Dems getting arrested?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000313 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The right wing like dem? Leo? USA? Homer?
Oh, you like Dave don't read their posts.
other than Dumbass Dave, the rest are just trolling for same-sex partners....

Dave is asexual...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1000314 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
"As usual you are an idiot" - homer

you need better beer.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1000315 Oct 10, 2013
NEWS FLASH FOR LIBERALS!!
We’ve had a vote to eliminate subsidies it was defeated by a bi-partisan vote 52-48, Liberals move On!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1000316 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your frustration as this has been one BIG optics nightmare for Reid and the Dems.
Reid: "What is the life of one child?"
Reid trying to make points about closing down WW II memorial until it all exploded in his face.
Reid now going up against Obama.
Reid having Dems vote down the VA CR.
You know you are losing the optics when the NBC "Today Show" hosts state the Dems aren't looking very good either.
I could care less about Reid and the Dems.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1000317 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Yeah, it's fun to watch.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000318 Oct 10, 2013
Vets march against tyranny

http://vetmarch.com/
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000319 Oct 10, 2013
Ohio has completed it's investigation of Ariel Castro's death. Two officers were cited for falsifying log records and it was suggested that the death may not have been suicide.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24523...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1000320 Oct 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello?
This db mom
db put down computer
db
db dogs ballllkz not for playing
db
db
db carol mom friend
db no
db no
db!
Hello?
This db mom
DB IS A HUGE PUSCEEEEE!
Typical liberal. Their true colors exposed thanks to anonymity.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#1000321 Oct 10, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling all DEMOCRATS
CALLING Every Democrat
Listen we need some democratsto show these Ohio Republicans we are united.
There's a million different topics, what's the topic on Columbus Topix?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000322 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's fun to watch.
Boehner is offering a "clean" extension of the debt ceiling.

Will Obama agree?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000323 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about Reid and the Dems.
Oh I see it was a typo, you really meant to say the Dems and Reps are both imploding.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1000324 Oct 10, 2013
Opinion polls indicate that Republicans appear to be getting more of the blame for the standoff. The Republican Party's approval rating now stands at a record low of 28 percent, according to Gallup, down 10 points from pre-shutdown levels. The Democratic Party's approval rating has dipped slightly to 43 percent.

While Homer's approval rating remains at 66%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 69,485
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min OzRitz 46,991
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 3 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]