Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,939)

Showing posts 918,761 - 918,780 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

The startling CNN poll on the shutdown

When I saw the poll was due to be released, I expected the Republicans to be taking a beating considering the terms President Barack Obama and his staff have been using to describe them over the past 10 days ("extremists," "people with a bomb strapped to their chest") and the unfair, derogatory press coverage of their position.

The results are so dramatically better for Republicans and worse for the Democrats and Obama than I expected that I was curious to see just how much better Republicans are faring during the shutdown of 2013 (and how much worse the president and the Democrats are faring) than in comparable polls of the 1995-96 shutdowns."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/opinion/gingric...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can explain to us why Baghdad Bob has more credibility in the world than Jay Carney.
With who?? People who talk to ghosts in their TV??

Asshats like you??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Yeah, that's pretty obvious.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The law says "Tax Credit" Deal with it.
You think the oil industry subsidies that every grown up person in America knows exist are cash payments? Really? They are primarily special tax considerations.
Only a complete fool thinks there is a difference in your wallet if you get a 10% discount or a 10% instant rebate.
Sending an industry more paying customers - A great way to bankrupt it.
You still can't define "subsidy", moron.

So, some oil company gets a "tax credit", but when it files its income tax statement, it has a loss and does not owe taxes.

Does the government send a check to that company in the amount of the "tax credit"?
No. Moron. That would be a subsidy.

There are no subsidies paid to oil companies. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy paid to oil companies in the United States.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What government shut down?
I don't see any government shut down.
Since there is no government shut down, how about we get back to the important issues the public's attention was diverted from.
Why is the United States training Al Qaeda terrorists in a US training facility in Jordan?
Why did Obama stumble into a trap a blind person could see in Syria?
Why did the entire world give Obama a vote of no confidence?
Why is the NSA spying on normal Americans and not spying on muslim terrorists here?
Why is the IRS targeting opponents to the Democrats?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi?
How's that investigation of Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels going?
Why does our president gets bitchslapped like a jailhous fag every time he meets with Putin?
Why won't Obama admit he's a muslim and a communist?
the important question is:

Why do you talk to ghosts in your TV??

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Just when the teabaggers thought things couldn't get any worse, dem comes back to rub their stupid in their faces.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

LOL, the fake Obamacare sign upper the press paraded before they discovered he hadn't really signed up has been invited to the State of Union by Obama.

"Here we have a fine young fellow who almost signed up for Obamacare..."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Excerpt from an article 'Political Correctness' is Totalitarian Mind Control' by David Kupelian:
Our civilization is literally being turned upside-down through the strategic redefinition (and therefore transformation) of our society’s operating principles.
Today’s most obvious case in point: Barack Obama, a far-left radical manifestly hostile toward free-market capitalism and American exceptionalism – in fact, to just about everything American – but who campaigned using powerfully evocative words of national restoration and reconciliation.“Hope,”“change, ”“fairness,”“justice,”“reform” and “transparency” would usher in a bright new era of “healing” and “unifying” America and the world through this charismatic young leader’s “post-racial,”“post-partisan” presidency. What we got instead was a jarringly narcissistic, supremely demagogic and corrupt Chicago politician, lacking both in experience and wisdom, and displaying breathtaking contempt for America’s Constitution and its best-in-the-world system of government.
The political and cultural left has hijacked virtually our entire language in the last couple of generations. It has redefined many key words, phrases and concepts, changing not only the words we use, but the way we think.
http://www.truenews.org/Liberalism/political_...
All you have to do to verify this is pick some politically sensetive word and track its published definition over the past hundred years or so.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolling, trolling, trolling

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you threaten to go back and find that post where I said that and show it to us?
What happened? Did you find it and realize you're a goddam idiot?

Now, back to the post you run away from:

What government shut down?
I don't see any government shut down.
Since there is no government shut down, how about we get back to the important issues the public's attention was diverted from.
Why is the United States training Al Qaeda terrorists in a US training facility in Jordan?
Why did Obama stumble into a trap a blind person could see in Syria?
Why did the entire world give Obama a vote of no confidence?
Why is the NSA spying on normal Americans and not spying on muslim terrorists here?
Why is the IRS targeting opponents to the Democrats?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi?
How's that investigation of Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels going?
Why does our president get bitchslapped like a jailhous fag every time he meets with Putin?
Why won't Obama admit he's a muslim and a communist?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Obamascare wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience after three days of preparation is that Obamacare is not ready for prime time and it is not affordable. My preparation included calls with my financial adviser, tax adviser, current provider and exploring Colorado’s health exchange website. I found:
1. The income number is adjusted gross income (no deductions).
2. My rates are higher — 250 to 350 percent higher. I was paying $550 per month for a family of three compared to bronze policy rates of $1,400 and $1,800 per month. This is not affordable for my family.
3. Subsidies will not make up the difference. Post-subsidy, I face a net 30 percent to 50 percent increase.
4. The sites are not ready. It took seven attempts to create a user ID. Some PPO policies were missing. And the subsidy calculator was unavailable.
Joel Reed, Breckenridge
This letter was published in the Oct. 9 edition
try finding any details of the network providers on any of the sites...so you can know what you are buying...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
If Hollywood wanted to write an American Horror Story they could use Obama's Presidency Obamacare, Fallen Heroes death benefits denied, Debt Doubles, Job claims sore 21.5%, Americans target by the IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious you just can’t make this Stuff Up the Reality it’s Real!!
Of all the House passed CRs that Reid could have picked as a publicity stunt to have the Senate Dems vote against, he picked the VA CR to make a public display of the Dems voting it down.

Bit him and the Dems in the butt just two days later.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to tell you I am so proud of you for posting something, even though it is copy and paste, that has some value.
Problem is all this does is kick the can down the road concerning the debt limit. Still same issues on the table because, if you would have read the article, does nothing about the CR issue
So now I'm miles ahead of you now... so what?

And yes, the article is about cons trying to delay Oct 17.

They're trying to buy time...

They're desperate...

I think I got that from the article son.

Did you?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot is two words you ignorant bagger.
Spell checking is not a life skill...

Haha...
Why do you need insurance if you are so intelligent?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
If Hollywood wanted to write an American Horror Story they could use Obama's Presidency Obamacare, Fallen Heroes death benefits denied, Debt Doubles, Job claims sore 21.5%, Americans target by the IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious you just can’t make this Stuff Up the Reality it’s Real!!
If cons wanted to use a 'high point' for their leadership, they can use bushie boy.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberalism and its' outcomes as power corrupts

Ex-Detroit mayor may get 28 years in prison at sentencing for 24 counts of corruption

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-10/detr...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Lily goes into tranny mode...
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, Gunner.
Changing posts is against the terms of service, Pusscccee.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Our system of government has always been founded on two different ideologies of how best to make it work. Congress and the Executive Branch have always knocked heads on important issues and they have always sat down to iron out some of those differences - giving and taking - in the best interests of the country.

The Founders anticipated the two branches of power and Congress would bump heads.

But we do not have the same system of government presently which the Founders anticipated.

We have a president in the Executive Branch folding his arms over his chest and refusing to talk and even calling his opposition names if they won't give him his way. And a Senate in the Legislative Branch saying, "Yeah! What he said!"

This isn't how it works. It's never been how it's worked. It's only the far left who think this is somehow the way it's always been and the way it's supposed to be.

Pick a side. Government having power over us or people having power over the government.

We're literally at a crucial crossroad.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
LOL, the fake Obamacare sign upper the press paraded before they discovered he hadn't really signed up has been invited to the State of Union by Obama.
"Here we have a fine young fellow who almost signed up for Obamacare..."
MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SIGN UP!

OBAMACARE! provided by Blue Cross.

Great outfit!

Do you have dippppshhttts in your town who drive around with McCain/Palin stickers on their car?

Ohhhhhhhhhh.

YOU ARE ONE!

DIPPPPPSSSHHHHTTTTT!

OBAMACARE KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ!

stomped on your head!

Really beat the crappppp out of your brain!

YOU LOST!

DEMOCRATS BEAT YOUR AZZZZZZZZ!

MAJORITY!

RULES!

DCKHEAD!

FFFCCCKKKK YOU!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

*fwee insurance*

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that explains it but you shouldn't be surprised that more than one person responds with "polly want a cracker" when someone repeatedly parrots right wing media without checking the facts. After all, "Polly want a cracker" is the most common saying to parrots when trying to train them to speak.
"uselesssinceforever "
Polly wants a cracker is an apt phrase for a liberal parrot like you. You simply parrot the garbage you get from president nobama. You have heard the phrase garage in garbage out. It fits your posts to a T.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 918,761 - 918,780 of1,073,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Riigsby5555 48,700
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 45,588
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 34 min Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 57 min Julie 5
Amy July 12 1 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••