Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,935)

Showing posts 918,681 - 918,700 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope not. Why don't the members of Congress forfeit their salaries to help the poor? Boehner is a goner; worst Speaker ever, I almost feel sorry for him. Oh great; now I'm going to burst into tears. I need a hanky.
Drunk!!!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left are in such a bad mood. It is like they are out of talking points or something.
the only talking point they need is...America hates the GOP.

talking point your way out of that one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Any truck driving tea bagger gets in my way ill drag that hillbilly scab out of his cab and beitch slap him.
Like Reginald Denny?
Boy, you better get back in that cotton field and start picking before massah sees you playing around on that internet. He'll whup yo ass fo sho.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
How Goes The GOP’s Shutdown?
As you know, I don’t think much about policy, and I’m willing to accept that Obamacare is bad. Here’s the thing, though: it passed Congress after a hellacious political battle, and it passed muster with the Supreme Court. In our system, this is supposed to have settled the matter. Republican lost, fair and square. Now, though, the Tea Partiers are attempting an extreme move to stop the implementation of a program they hate — a move that destabilizes the normal process of government. As McArdle points out, just because you hate Obamacare doesn’t mean anything you can do to stop it must be done. It was always idiotic to think that the administration would negotiate over its signature program. Yes, most Americans may not like Obamacare, but most Americans do not think it’s the apocalypse, either. Who did this minority of Republicans think would be on their side?
What this episode shows is that the House Republicans are controlled by a radical faction, guided by no sense of political prudence, who are willing to blow up the normal processes of government to get what they want. Good luck trying to convince voters in 2016 to turn the presidency over to this party. Gallup also finds this:
Self-identified Republicans are more than twice as likely to view their own party unfavorably (27%) as Democrats are to see their own party unfavorably (13%). The GOP’s unfavorable rating among Republicans is up eight points from September, compared with a one-point rise in Democratic Party unfavorables among Democrats. These findings may be consistent with the widely circulated narrative that the Republican Party is internally splintered on how best to handle the budgetary negotiations.
Even ordinary Republicans hate the Republicans. Good work, men. From the party whose wise and prudent judgment brought us the Iraq cakewalk…
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
Even those dastardly Koch Brothers are avoiding certain TeaParty Repubs.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
These traitors are ignoring the constitution.
They have a constitutional duty to pay our debts
Obama's government shutdown proves just how brownshirt the USA has become since comrade obama, denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying people their rights..

By executive order anything is possible you dumbass, perhaps Comrade obama can fund or open anything or impeach himself you dumbass

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Try fkn me you little biker phaggot.
I leave to take a shower, and now you're here trying to get fckdin the azzagain (and I have to re-shower).

Troll for ck elsewhere, fatazz......
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh, this is rich!!

LoisLane59 wrote:

John Maynard Keynes was characterized as a liberal, an atheist and a statistician as well as a sodomite.
Keynes admitted that by "a continuous process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method, they not only confiscate, but confiscate arbitrarily: and while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some. The process engages all of the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner that not one man in a million can diagnose."
When Larry Summers, head of President Obama's National Economic Council and former president of Harvard University, was asked by Charlie Rose "what idea, what person has most influenced your thinking on how to deal with this financial mess?" without hesitation answered "Keynes."
http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-tim ...

budd replied:

Keynesian economics ended the depression and was the foundation of our economics for the entire post WWII economic boom.

It was only after Raygun's voodoo/supply side economics that The middle class began to shrink and debt and deficits exploded.

Only an idiot would think that wealth will trickle down to the middle class when you cut taxes on the rich. You seem to enjoy having the rich piss on you and tell you its raining.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot them on sight.
Domestic terrorists.
Leftwing Terrorist anyone??

Why is it that none of you disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and CHILDREN in schools or Parks, has never been identified as a conservative, Tea Party, independent or a NRA member??

University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.

Oklahoma City Bombing ~~~ Timothy McVeigh Leftwing Atheist-demokRAT-Father Bill McVeigh family of demokRATS, United Auto Workers, Union man, mass killer claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people. Payback for Janet Reno's and Clinton's response to the terrorist attack conducted at Waco, TX.

Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim Terrorist

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT Terroist

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal Terroist

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered demokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal Terroist

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal Terroist

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting demokRAT...

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negroe deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer Terroist

Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negroe, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter, created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem, E.L.F. weapon....... Terroist

Common thread - all above 11 idiots are Terrorist demokRATS

Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun! Terrorists anyone??

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Not happening. That's not how are government works.
Surprised that lil midget constitutionalist can't explain why congress is neglecting their constitutional duties by not paying our bills.
Explain it fk face.
You can't cruse your way out of dumb. Negotiation has always been constitutional and part of bill making.

Extending the individual mandate for a year is constitutional. Even Reid isn't claiming it isn't.

Hey did you hear how Reid voted down the VA CR than got bit in the butt when outrage over failure to pay death benefits hit the fan.
PatriotsFORAmeri ca

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Any truck driving tea bagger gets in my way ill drag that hillbilly scab out of his cab and beitch slap him.
Makes me wanna see the beltway again LOL

GO TRUCKERS of The UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!!

Boycotting MARXISM in DC!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/trucker-protes...

Thousands of truckers are reportedly planning a massive protest in Washington, D.C., this weekend in which they'll block the highway that runs around the nation's capital in an effort to "shut down America."

The demonstration, "Truckers Ride for the Constitution," aims to tie up all three lanes of Interstate 495, which loops around D.C., by driving 55 mph in protest of low wages, fuel prices, the debt ceiling, regulations, the government shutdown, President Barack Obama, and "the corruption that is destroying America," according to U.S. News & World report.

Motorists wishing to pass the convoy must have "T2SDA" — "Truckers to Shut Down America" — displayed somewhere on their vehicle, the organization said.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/trucker-protes...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This was totally illiterate on your part.
Your post asked if the right read a certain list of books-you cannot make up a new topic after the fact.
The name calling is shows you knew your stupid obfuscation wouldn't work.
Classic dodoism
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot them on sight.
Domestic terrorists.
Fku duhmbo--the highways and byways of this nation belong to WE THE PEOPLE--not the commie marxists lol.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
Clean up time.
All you scum tea baggers line up against the wall.
Hi there, stranger...looks like floDUH and the rest of the eff' pack are really burnin' up those judgit scam keys--I am, of course, deeply offended by it all. lol
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the only talking point they need is...America hates the GOP.
talking point your way out of that one.
Silly, Anericans hate all people involved. Even Today show finally admitted it.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

This president wouldn’t know the definition of’ Honor ‘he’s Arrogant, narcissistic, egotistical!! But Liberals/Democrats have given Carter the Greatest Gift Ever’ Obama’ the worst President in American History!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Even those dastardly Koch Brothers are avoiding certain TeaParty Repubs.
$200 million to fund the effort to stop Obamacare and now they're all like 'Who us? We don't even know those people!'.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot them on sight.
Domestic terrorists.
Before I leave let me reiterate again what is going to happen here, phag:

1)The debt ceiling will NOT be increased, and we will shut down more of the fed (and you freeloaders will have to grovel for cheese).

2)Depending upon how he reacts, we MAY remove odumbo the chimp from office in disgrace. His hypocrisy/fraud in voting AGAINST raising the debt ceiling as a Senator has now come back to haunt him.

3)The midterm elections will see almost ALL incumbent hacks in both parties expelled, and replaced by fiscally-conservative, Constitutional Libertarians.

4)Every day the fed is shut down, more and more people realize it is an unnecessary waste.

5)You will continue absorbing MASSIVE amounts of sperm (enough to choke an elephant).

No need to take any questions at this time. Read it, learn it, LIVE IT......:-)
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
If my 401k tanks again due to you baggers I will personally show up at your door and take your guns and money.
And fk your wife and make your dog my pet.
Still got nothing but foul language?

No one is taking you serious.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay your debts you fkn deadbeat.
The baggers you elected should be executed for treason.
"The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned."

I don't see anything about paying for any Marxist welfare program in that text from the Constitution. It says pay the debt.

I really wish you AND Obama had read the Constitution at least once in your lives.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, Anericans hate all people involved. Even Today show finally admitted it.
What a load.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 918,681 - 918,700 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search