Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,931)

Showing posts 918,601 - 918,620 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Even odumbochimp would think you are retarded if he read this. Back to your cell, convict....
Watch the commie liberal from ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt disappear, nutsack always does when his ass clown hyperbole and ghetto urban stupidity are exposed.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

The Importance of Competence

Jim Antle stresses the need for conservatives to judge Republican politicians by what they are able to accomplish:

There is one more step in this evolution: evaluating whether conservatives are actually producing results. Too often, conservatives measure that by the volume of liberal outrage a Republican political figure inspires.

What Antle is talking about here is the need to place greater value on competence when selecting and judging candidates. If there has been one thing that has driven people away from the GOP in droves in the last decade, it is simple incompetence. When Republicans were in control, it is this incompetence that made poor policy decisions more likely, and it was incompetence that turned already bad policy decisions into disasters. Unfortunately, many post-2008 Republicans have placed more value on striking the right poses than on knowing what they’re doing in office or on learning what they don’t know, and their supporters have more often than not rewarded them for this.

Republicans have lost three of the last four elections, so they are in a much weaker position to deliver for their constituents than they were a decade ago. Of course, they are in that weaker position today because the party did such an abysmal job when it was in power, and many in the party still don’t understand why they lost in ’06 and ’08. Since then, the party has adopted an agenda that it cannot possibly advance until it controls both houses of Congress and the Presidency, but has not yet found a way to win the elections necessary to make that happen. In spite of this, the party’s ambitions have not changed. Losing the last election seems to have exhausted Republicans’ patience rather than forcing them to scale back their ambitions. Winning parties are often guilty of overreaching and imagining that they have an electoral mandate to advance their preferred agenda no matter what, but it is very unusual for a losing party to have the same delusions of grandeur.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still too stupid it realize ip address doesnt = actual location? No WONDER you're a convict.
Its 6:10 PM AZ time. I figure you've got another 40 minutes before the guard yells "lights out", and locks you down. Make the least of it (as usual)....
Funny how you brag about how your location is in AZ the few times it shows up there. Why is that??

Waxturd is too drunk to change it before he pulls your puppet out of the closet.

Plus, I've got him lit up like a roman candle!! He's pulling out all the puppets!! Floriduh is in full emotional breakdown!! I expect to see Jimmy anytime now!! HAHAHAHA

I'm surprised you don't show up in Lapeer, MI with your sextra special friend, slimyrejection!!

You poor losers!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a ghetto commie dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap, fiction, propaganda or delusional opinion of no relevance for only his deranged amusement 24/7..

sonicmoron always bent over and punked by No Surprize obama, someone or something all the time looking like a total idiot...

I suppose MSNBC is all about facts and truth...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you brag about how your location is in AZ the few times it shows up there. Why is that??
Waxturd is too drunk to change it before he pulls your puppet out of the closet.
Plus, I've got him lit up like a roman candle!! He's pulling out all the puppets!! Floriduh is in full emotional breakdown!! I expect to see Jimmy anytime now!! HAHAHAHA
I'm surprised you don't show up in Lapeer, MI with your sextra special friend, slimyrejection!!
You poor losers!!
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown liberal..

It's the culture..
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The polling data proves you wrong.
Wishful thinking lost Rmoney the election.
Remember the 'landslide' predictions??
You believe lies. Silly you.
I believe what experience teaches. Not polls. Who's polls, anyway?

Did you know that here in Maryland there are now more registered independents than Democrats?...pretty significant in a blue, blue state with closed Primaries.

Did your polls show you that? Probably not.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Leftwing Terrorist anyone??

Why is it that none of you disturbed and hate-filled demokRATS, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and CHILDREN in schools or Parks, has never been identified as a conservative, Tea Party, independent or a NRA member??

University of Alabama ~~~ Amy Bishop mass murderer, sociopath, registered demokRAT, leftist terrorist, obama derangement syndrome.

Oklahoma City Bombing ~~~ Timothy McVeigh Leftwing Atheist-demokRAT-Father Bill McVeigh family of demokRATS, United Auto Workers, Union man, mass killer claimed 168 lives and injured more than 680 people. Payback for Janet Reno's and Clinton's response to the terrorist attack conducted at Waco, TX.

Ft. Hood ~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered demokRAT ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered demokRATS and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered demokRAT

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered demokRAT; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered demokRAT; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered demokRAT extremist; Deranged liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting demokRAT...

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ registered DemokRAT, Negroe deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer

Aaron Alexis ~~~ DC Navy Yard mass murderer, Negroe, Registered demokRAT, deranged Obama Supporter, created a webpage with the name “Mohammed Salem, E.L.F. weapon.......

Common thread - all above 11 idiots are Terrorist demokRATS

Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun! Terrorists anyone??

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Still too stupid it realize ip address doesnt = actual location? No WONDER you're a convict.
Its 6:10 PM AZ time. I figure you've got another 40 minutes before the guard yells "lights out", and locks you down. Make the least of it (as usual)....
IP address?? Where do you see IP addresses?? How clueless are you, Waxy??

There are no IP's exposed on Topix. If we had originating IP's, it would be dangerous.

The locations can be faked, as you do so often. Not a function of IP addy. You're nuts. But you know that.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a ghetto commie dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap, fiction, propaganda or delusional opinion of no relevance for only his deranged amusement 24/7..
sonicmoron always bent over and punked by No Surprize obama, someone or something all the time looking like a total idiot...
I suppose MSNBC is all about facts and truth...
It's the culture...
The GOP Blithely Blunders On

As Rod Dreher notes, the public strongly disapproves of Congressional Republicans’ recent performance. He cites a report on a new poll:

Disapproval of congressional Republicans’ budget wrangling after a weeklong shutdown has shot up to 70 percent, with 51 percent disapproving “strongly,” according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

It’s true that most voters aren’t pleased with Congressional Democrats or Obama, either, but both the extent and the intensity of disapproval are significantly worse for the GOP.(Strong disapproval of Republicans’ handling of things among registered voters is a little higher still at 53%.) That’s not a surprise when no one, including Republicans in Congress, can explain what the GOP hopes to achieve at this point. When Republicans are consistently on the wrong side of public opinion on these questions by a more than three-to-one margin, they must be suffering substantial political damage. Whether that damage is long-lasting or temporary depends in part on what Republicans in Congress do next.

One of the new arguments that Republicans in Congress are floating is that breaching the debt ceiling won’t result in default. Not only is this not true, but it is indefensibly reckless to pretend that the rest of the world will react to a failure to raise the debt ceiling this way. If they continue blithely blundering towards the possibility of default, they will receive and will deserve to receive the lion’s share of blame for any costs that this pointless standoff has imposed on the country.

i bet you thought there weren't any more moderate/intelligent republicans.

and if that's what you call spam, you nutjobs really are in a world of hurt.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

The GOP’s Ongoing Absurd Predicament

Byron York talks to an anonymous House Republican, who explains how House GOP leaders have been repeatedly caught off guard and “unaware of what was going on”:

The congressman walked the group through a set of issues involved in the shutdown — the continuing resolution, House-Senate relations, the coming debt limit talks, and more — but what was perhaps most striking was his frank talk about how the GOP leadership got itself into its current predicament. What became clear after an hour of discussion was that the House Republican leadership’s position at the moment is the result of happenstance, blundering, and an continuing inability to understand the priorities of both GOP and Democratic colleagues [bold mine-DL].

As this House Republican explains, the leadership didn’t just misjudge how Democrats would respond to the defunders’ tactics, but they were also oblivious to what was going on inside their own party. While Cruz and his allies were putting together their plan, such as it was, the leadership had no idea this was happening, and as a result they were unprepared for it when it happened. The absurdity of the GOP’s position became clear towards the end of the report:

The crisis that House Republican leaders didn’t see coming is now consuming them, with unpredictable consequences.“We’re not in a situation that has been planned out and war-gamed and plotted, OK?” said the congressman.

No kidding. Republicans are stuck with insurgents that want the impossible and leaders that don’t know what’s going on in their own party, and together they have created a situation in which all of them appear to have no idea what they’re doing. No wonder one recent poll found Republicans trailing by 9 points on the generic House ballot.

just spammin'.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Pure bullshit. We're all Democrats until we make it...Then we want to keep it...
Reid and Pelosi have about as much in common with young people as Obama has in common with black people.
I was thinking they have as much in common with young folks as Lizzy "Wall St" Warren has with American Indians.

The crusty, miserable Reid, a documented racist, would be dead and buried (at least politically) if he had an 'R' after his name.

Pelosi, the epitome of political hypocrisy, had the balls accept the Cesar Chavez Award from the United Farmworkers Unions while using non-UFW workers on her Napa Valley Vineyard.

She also praised the Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees Union and took massive sums of money from them while keeping them out of her Hotel and chain of restaurants.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

GOP Shutdown Suicide Watch

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

soon?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselessforever"
If you have a brain, doubtful, you would realize that hairless reed will not bring those bills up for a vote is because he knows they would pass. He is much like the boy president, nobama, a coward, and he does not want to make the president look like the idiot he is.
Peace
KMA
You are such an idiot. Of course they would pass. That's not the point.

Republicans don't get to avoid negotiations by picking and choosing to act on only those items of the budget with which Democrats and republicans agree. Pretty soon the only thing left would be the Affordable Care Act. Surprise!!!

Sure, the "House floor has played host to a parade of bills to restore government functions piece by piece, accompanied by rhetorical flourishes from ardent conservatives extolling the role of government in civic life and the selflessness of civil servants." IT'S SICKENING.

Republicans have never cared about funding NIH. Republicans have never cared about funding supplemental nutrition programs for women, infants and children. Republicans have never cared about national parks. "The House votes to restore financing to parts of the government followed efforts over two years to cut some of the very programs Republicans are now trying to rescue!!"

"The House voted 407 to 0 on Saturday on a bill to guarantee that federal workers — once denigrated by conservatives as overpaid and underworked — will receive back pay once the government reopens.

At a hearing in 2011, Mr. Ross, the chairman of the House subcommittee on the federal work force, the Postal Service and labor policy, charged that “federal employees on average earned $101,628 in total compensation in 2010, nearly four times more than the average private-sector worker.”

"On Saturday, those workers were suddenly selfless civil servants: nurses and doctors saving lives, emergency workers braving natural disasters and NASA scientists exploring the frontiers of space."

"Programs that conservatives had tolerated at best were suddenly lavished with praise: nutrition assistance for women and children, federal medical research, national parks, the Smithsonian Institution, even the government of the District of Columbia, which was authorized to spend money to pick up Washington’s trash, maintain its needle exchange program for intravenous drug users and even implement the health care law."

REPUBLICANS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO MORALS OR ETHIC. NONE!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/us/politics...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no IP's exposed on Topix. If we had originating IP's, it would be dangerous.
The locations can be faked, as you do so often. Not a function of IP addy. You're nuts. But you know that.
Pure bullshit...

You are an idiot nuculur... You with a hidden ISP location in ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt between Silas Dean Hwy and Wells Road, 30 minutes from Sonic...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown stupid liberal..

It's the culture...
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking they have as much in common with young folks as Lizzy "Wall St" Warren has with American Indians.
The crusty, miserable Reid, a documented racist, would be dead and buried (at least politically) if he had an 'R' after his name.
Pelosi, the epitome of political hypocrisy, had the balls accept the Cesar Chavez Award from the United Farmworkers Unions while using non-UFW workers on her Napa Valley Vineyard.
She also praised the Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees Union and took massive sums of money from them while keeping them out of her Hotel and chain of restaurants.
Nancy 'grab the cash" Pelosi. Just like her daddy. We know her well around here (those of us who know the history), which is why she's a Rep from California instead of Maryland. Tommy D'Alesandro was forced out of the Governor's race, here, for allegedly taking undeclared money from a local businessman turned convict.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor losers!!
"Why is that"? Because as I've stated 1000 times to your retarded chimp brain, I use satellite internet at home, but post occasionally from my phone when I'm down south in the urban ghetto.

You've been in prison too long, girl. Pulling all of those pubes out of your teeth has stunted your tiny pee brain even further.

"LIGHTS OUT, AND LOCK EM UP"!!!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>So if I lose my really good insurance because my employer drops the plan (because it's cheaper to do so), is the exchange still not for me?
What about the high-wage workers? You know, when the corporations that have dropped their group plans did so, it wasn't only their low-wage workers that were hurt.
You seem to be saying that the low wage worker views the exchanges as a step up--and for many it may be--but what about those for whom the exchanges are a step down, income notwithstanding?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE INSURANCE FROM THE EXCHANGE! Why is that so hard for you to understand? IF, AND THAT IS A BIG IF, your employer drops your insurance, purchase it somewhere else. There are a lot of good plans out there for people who can afford them.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who keeps imagining I'm waxman in connecticunt. I wouldnt live in a shthole like that if you paid me $1,000,000/day.

Like I said, all that prison pusceemunchin has made you crazy. "LIGHTS OUT"!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Shutdown Suicide Watch
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
soon?
sonicmoron all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize the Tea Party, obama, someone or something all the time looking like a n ignorant ghetto idiot...

It's the culture..
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the commie liberal from ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt disappear, nutsack always does when his ass clown hyperbole and ghetto urban stupidity are exposed.
It's the culture...
She really is a mental midget (but then that's why she's in prison).....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 918,601 - 918,620 of1,033,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Learn to Read 167,507
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,069
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 5 hr ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr loose cannon 96,071
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••