Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1000121 Oct 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt wonders how many people who apply for ObamaKKKare will be discovered to not be filing tax returns when the information is cross-referenced....
Keep your fantasies to yourself son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000123 Oct 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big talk you old as dirt phaggot."
Is leo still whining?

So many Progressive whiners.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1000124 Oct 10, 2013
Jay Leno...

"This government shutdown thing is getting old. The national parks are closed, the museums are closed, federal agencies are closed. But our borders? They’re wide open, don’t worry about that."
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1000125 Oct 10, 2013
I saw a Mitt magic panties/Lyin Ryan sticker on a car today,

Right next to a McLame/Phony palin sticker from the first beat down.

HELLO!

IMBECILE!

YOUR IDIOTS LOST!

AMERICA BETTER!

foreclosures at a seven year low today!

Thanks Genius!

Obama!

He kicked your clowns azzzzzzes!

Now take the stickers and shove them up your azzzzzz!

(Blue Cross! On the exchanges!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1000126 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>She also sold her house and bought a condo to help fund the Iraq War effort so some millionaire wouldn't have to part with his secondary yacht.
Homer all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol, someone or something all the time looking ignorant & idiot....

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000127 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot.
Dem is! Have you seen what she has been posting?
sick of ovomit

Ivins, UT

#1000128 Oct 10, 2013
Hell no!!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1000130 Oct 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Benjamin Carson is the former Chief of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins and the first neurosurgeon to successfully separate Siamese twin babies joined at the head.
He is also proving to be the next soft spoken but plain speaking Ronald Reagan.
Carson quoted Alinsky to show why he believes Obama won't engage in dialogue with his conservative opponents -- because that would "humanize" them. And why he uses "ridicule" to "demonize" them.
One of Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". Obama learned them well.
Using "ridicule" to "demonize" liberals is what your cronies and your reich wing Hate Talk Radio gods practice on a daily basis. I suggest you look in the mirror.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1000131 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> <spam>
The hazard of being a brown shirt demokRat...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000133 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Count me in. Every time these Tea Baggers act up it adds more years until Homer can retire. Fckers!
Zero interest rates are what will delay your retirement, when you can't generate any income from your 401(k)...

DemoKKKrat economic policies are killing retirees...

Location hidden

#1000134 Oct 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> the to is a disease!
OH!! You are on a one liner roll this morning. Keep it up!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1000135 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans Were Never Going to “Win” the Shutdown
It’s obvious, but it is worth saying once again: there never could have been a “big win” for Republicans under the circumstances, and it is doubtful that they could have “won” the current standoff in any way. Too many on the right believe false promises of unlikely or impossible political victory, and the false expectation prompts them to make futile stands that end up worsening their already weak position. While it’s true that the administration and Congressional Democrats are also taking damage the longer the shutdown continues, Republicans cannot prevail in a “war” of attrition like this, because they started in the weaker position and have much less goodwill to squander than the other side.
This is one reason why comparisons with the 1995-96 shutdown experience are potentially so misleading when thinking about the current one: the Republican Party as a whole was much more well-liked in the mid-’90s than it has been in the last seven years, and so was less likely to suffer serious political damage from clashes with the president. As much as GOP unfavorability has increased recently, it has been very high since it rose above 50% during Bush’s second term. It is almost five years since Bush left office, and the party was only just barely stating to recover from the loss of public trust and favor that it experienced during his tenure. The last two weeks have quickly undone that halting recovery. The Bush legacy continues to be a drag on the party’s prospects, and that reminds people of what can happen when Republicans run the government. Because of that, the current GOP has a much higher bar to clear to prove that it deserves to regain the public’s trust, and it puts them in a significantly weaker position in almost any confrontation with the administration than Republicans in the ’90s were. If Republicans didn’t win “big” back then, it is folly to expect that they could now.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
<spam>
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000136 Oct 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch, "Whatever", Fetch. One of your own has overstepped your rules on "social discourse"!!!
All your butt hurt whining is doing is making your like...

SURPRISE

a butt hurt whiner.

Grow a skin.

So you are frontporch?? You keep leaking and don't know how to control yourself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000137 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's Iowa for fck sake, loaded with backwood hillbillies, I'd call that a rousing success.
Half these Tea Baggers still wear cowboy hats like they're going to a masquerade party every day.
Iowa is a DemoKKKrat state...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1000138 Oct 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you have dialed that, you've never reached the national health line. I'm afraid you are falling for a prank. Looks like the joke is on you.
The correct number is - 800-318-2596
Show everyone how that = 800-FUCKYOU
Good luck.
Ok, fraud. Do you ever open your mouth and not lie?

How about you dial 1-800-FUCKYOU and get back with us and tell us who answered.
We'll compare your results with everyone else's here.
It was a big joke around the office this morning. Everyone dialed it. They didn't believe it at first, then they dialed it.

Tell us who answers when you dial 1-800-FUCKYOU

You do know your answers have to match everyone else's here, don't you?
We all dialed it to verify it, moron.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000140 Oct 10, 2013
Correction: To USA

All your butt hurt whining is doing is making you look like...

SURPRISE

a butt hurt whiner.

Grow a skin.

So you are frontporch?? You keep leaking and don't know how to control yourself.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1000141 Oct 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts? The very idea of centrism is to avoid the extremes of both the right and left. I'm for the people and the best outcome for the people is to implement the Affordable Care Act ASAP.
Obama's government shutdown proves just how brownshirt the USA has become since comrade obama, denying people freedom, controlling peoples lives, and denying people their rights..

By executive order Comrade obama, a sellout can fund, close or open anything you idiot...

Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1000142 Oct 10, 2013
Obamascare wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience after three days of preparation is that Obamacare is not ready for prime time and it is not affordable. My preparation included calls with my financial adviser, tax adviser, current provider and exploring Colorado’s health exchange website. I found:
1. The income number is adjusted gross income (no deductions).
2. My rates are higher — 250 to 350 percent higher. I was paying $550 per month for a family of three compared to bronze policy rates of $1,400 and $1,800 per month. This is not affordable for my family.
3. Subsidies will not make up the difference. Post-subsidy, I face a net 30 percent to 50 percent increase.
4. The sites are not ready. It took seven attempts to create a user ID. Some PPO policies were missing. And the subsidy calculator was unavailable.
Joel Reed, Breckenridge
This letter was published in the Oct. 9 edition
The exchange isn't for everyone. By April, it is said that 7 million people will be signed up and Obamacare will be a success. That just scares the hell out of Republicans.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1000143 Oct 10, 2013
Democrats and A monumental ethics flaw...

if you can keep an American from viewing the monuments...then you should be able to keep an illegal alien from entering the country...

"Mount Rushmore closes as government shutdown shakes South Dakota"

"Park rangers Tonya Osback, left, and Scott Davis direct traffic away from the entrance of Mount Rushmore National Memorial Tuesday morning..."

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/mount-rushmo...

border security...

"...according to staff at the Department of Homeland Security, just 5 percent of the double-layer fencing is complete, only 36.3 miles."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1000144 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> <spam>
I'm guessing you figured out your erroneous communist perspective of government owning everything by default is the cause of you not knowing what you're talking about and making you look like an ignorant buffoon.
Let's try this again.

When did you receive the authority to change the definition of the word "subsidy" in the English language?
sub·si·dy
noun: subsidy;&#8195;plural noun: subsidies. a sum of money granted by the government or a public body to assist an industry or business so that the price of a commodity or service may remain low or competitive.
"a farm subsidy"
If the government never collected the money, that money was never the government's to grant, you fucking moron.
I know you communists have a very difficult time understanding the concept that the government doesn't own everything by default.
The money belongs to the private company. The only money that belongs to the government is the money the government collected. If the government never collected that money, that money does not belong to the government, thus the government cannot "grant" that money to any company because that money doesn't belong to the government.
A government "grant" is money given, just like a grant given to some student.
There are no subsidies to oil companies. Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to oil companies in the United States.
And, the money doesn't belong to the government. Only the taxes collected belong to the government. All other money belongs to the private company. The government cannot grant money it does not possess to the company that already possesses that money.
Just how stupid are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 3.4.15 12 min Sublime1 2
Amy 3.4.15 16 min Sublime1 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Sublime1 99,165
abby03-03 31 min PEllen 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques Ottawa 185,063
abby03-02-15 43 min David Morrison 11
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 45 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM