Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999935 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
If my 401k tanks again due to you baggers I will personally show up at your door and take your guns and money.
And fk your wife and make your dog my pet.
Your alarm is going off. It's time to wake up, Mr. Mitty.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999936 Oct 10, 2013
With the debt limit approaching, GOP has even more leverage. If they stay united and on message they can win.

The debt limit is not a winner for Dems.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#999937 Oct 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All the passwords used on Healthcare.gov will be turned over to the NSA and matched up with individual IP addresses so that NSA operatives can hack into private bank accounts, encrypted email accounts and other private data, based on the assumption that most users use identical passwords across all the websites they commonly access.(A person's password under Obamacare probably has a 50% chance of also working for their online banking. And since the NSA has your social security number, it's a no-brainer to match up your online surfing habits with your phone number, home address, investment holdings, tax returns, international travel history and so on.)
You people are ridiculous.

If the NSA wanted your passwords, they would already have them.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999938 Oct 10, 2013
dem wrote:
If my 401k tanks again due to you baggers I will personally show up at your door and take your guns and money.
And fk your wife and make your dog my pet.
if they let you out of prison.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999939 Oct 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load.
lily can fake her smiles and laughter, but can never fake his idiot and stupid..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999940 Oct 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Fox News host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Thursday suggested that welfare recipients who had air conditioning and cell phones were part of the “ugly side of entitlements.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/10/fox-new...
<spam>
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#999941 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Of the many CRs passed by the House sent to the Senate; the one Reid picks out to have a floor vote for is the VA bill. The Dems gleefully voted it down.
Two days later there is a big uproar about no death benefits for those KIA. The Dems voting down the VA CR had caused this benefit to be denied.
Shouldn't you people be cheering that the debt is therefore being reduced?

So why are you so upset we're not spending more money?

Cons..... they're so lost in their own 'logic!'
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999943 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of executions__our 51st state Iraq has been executing terrorists in droves. Forty two last week alone__by hanging.
At that rate they'll soon catch up with Texas.
Good for them.

Egypt is eliminating the Muslim Brotherhoo which the US government shamefully supported.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#999944 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an "Impeach Obama Overpass" campaign. Individuals are making Impeach signs and hanging them on the overpasses of highways.
I wonder if they can be sued if they cause an accident?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999945 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still got nothing but foul language?
No one is taking you serious.
lily and homer worship the guy.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#999946 Oct 10, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Then...ooohh say... let's
SAVE the lower working classes of AMERICA from the ROBBER parasites of the robbinghoodieTic tax and fine commeiTics!
DELAY IT DUH A VEY...it's NO where near ready for implementation in it's current totally flocked up form.
IMPEACH THE half rotten apple barrel before the broke back mule of MARXIST, Constitutional breaching, American hating regime of megalomaniacal morons!
(Grow some REAL ones for a change will ya plz.)
Impeach yourself.

Learn to write instead of that gibberish you post. Is that supposed to be clever? I have news, it isn't.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#999947 Oct 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... By executive order anything is possible you dumbass, perhaps Comrade obama will impeach himself.....
Tear down this Wall Obama...
When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country in 2014, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn and fish or cut bait...
It's the culture...
lol! Ooooo! You ruskie supporter you!

As for being a t-p, you're a party hijacking terrorist!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#999948 Oct 10, 2013
Hey tea party crazy losers!

Did you hear?

MITCH MCCONNELL THAT OLD CREEPY GOP HAG:

came out today and called the tea party TRAITORS?

WOW!

One of your own Republican slop turning on Ted Cruz?

Come crawl back to OBAMA and beg for a budget: little liars!

America hates tea party traitors.

Hates em!

You know what they love?

OBAMACARE!

AND OBAMA!

OH YEAH! MORRRRRONS!

THEY LOVE VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS!

While you idiots are on here lying every minute about the ACA,

real Americans are signing up by the millions for Blue Cross co-pay cards.

On sale now!

BLUE CROSS PROVIDES OBAMACARE!

Each tea party morrrrron traitor: put a fork in your azzzzzzz, you're done!

LOL

LOL

LOL
Laney F

New York, NY

#999949 Oct 10, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>they said Nixon would never leave office either. O'bama should do the world a favor and step down like Nixon did. Give the wave good-bye and go to his fake home in Hawai'i.
Even CBS now calling ObamaCare "nothing short of disastrous." Global warming, my ass--hell must have frozen over.

And, don't you just love these spot-on comments:

* And you trust these idiots with YOUR healthcare/personal&#65279 ; information?

* OMFG, CBS is reporting&#65279; something negative about the God King Obama? They must be reeducated!

* Sounds like atlas shrugged. the politicians get their friends to do the job that someone more qualified would&#65279; be able to do in half the time with no screw ups.

* It&#65279; is all the fault of the treacherous Snowball!

* I was wrong all along, it is not like the DMV, it's WORSE than the DMV.&#65279;

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999950 Oct 10, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I leave to take a shower, and now you're here trying to get fckdin the azzagain (and I have to re-shower).
Troll for ck elsewhere, fatazz......
he's in prison. He get all the ck he can handle. You can tell when he's blown a guard, he get computer privileges.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#999953 Oct 10, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how long Obama would last if the tide permanently turned against him. He has to know the press will start ditching him next year to allow the Dems less distractions in their bid.
Obama seems to be a man who cannot function well without idolization.
And what's the conservative alternative?

Their slogan should be "we shut down the government!"

Nah, the people will be reminding them instead!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#999956 Oct 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ooooo! You ruskie supporter you!
Fact No. 3: Mitt "claims that his favorite meats are hot dogs and hamburger."

Fact No. 4: Mitt's favorite meal of Ann's is "meat loaf cakes," which is "part of every one of his birthdays and other special occasions."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999958 Oct 10, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are ridiculous.
If the NSA wanted your passwords, they would already have them.
This is a defense of NSA and their actions?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999960 Oct 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ooooo! You ruskie supporter you!
Perhaps you can explain to us why Baghdad Bob has more credibility in the world than Jay Carney.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#999962 Oct 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem is the system, not a computer program....
"glitches" do not exist...
I disagree. The entire process is computer driven.

The computer program is overwhelmed. "Quality Software Services, a Maryland-based health care IT company, was paid $55 million to build the data hub, software that serves as an intermediary between the exchanges and all the federal agencies that must be accessed to determine eligibility.

Registering with the site is just the beginning. Since the exchange is only open to American citizens, the computer program must determine if a person is even eligible for the exchange. That means the exchange must first verify a customer's identity with the Social Security Administration, and then check their immigration status with the Department of Homeland Security.

Next, the computer program for the exchange must determine if the person is eligible for a subsidy, and if so how much. That involves requesting income data from the Internal Revenue Service.

"The exchanges must also check to make sure applicants are not already enrolled in another government health insurance program, which would make them ineligible for Obamacare. That means retrieving data from the Veterans Health Administration, the Department of Defense, the Office of Personnel Management, and the Peace Corps. It also means checking with a state's Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program agencies to see if an applicant is already enrolled in one of those programs."

As I understand it, all this must be done BEFORE a person can actually enroll in a health plan. Once enrolled, the final step is for the exchange to provide the information to the insurance company which must also integrate their own computer systems with the exchanges!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Churchlady 183,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min litesong 50,408
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 56 min ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 59 min ChicagOpinion 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,371
Toni Braxton's abortion 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 1
A New Place For Talent...Australia 3 hr Shoutline 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST