Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,917)

Showing posts 918,321 - 918,340 of1,032,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said any such thing, moron.
Your dementia is showing.
Show me where there are no oil subsidies!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
You are the dim wit who claims the oil subsidies exist, nuts but like all the other loons but you can offer nothing to back up your lies.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected repeatedly by the fine folks of WVA. The entire State is KKK.
So who are the racists??
Take it up with Flake, moron.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AND... Some of us are growing weary of being charged with racism and hate by the sellout communist party that had a former Klansman (D)Robert Byrd serving in the demokkkRatic senate, the longest-serving Grand Dragon member of Congress, voted in by demokkkrats until 2010...

Exactly the reason why nutsack, the moral inbred... Should join: Rainbow Coalition, NAACP, The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, or one of many other wingnut hate group like 'The Crips'...

Nutsack could then escape from all that racism and wagon train of hate...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, moocher, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown commie stupid...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Redskin is a derogatory term
D.C.'s NFL franchise name makes a mockery of our democrat controlled nation's capitol and the racists sitting in power.

Say hi to Harry Reid and Joe Biden while I piss on Robert Byrd's grave.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Healthcare.Gov Regularly Getting a Quarter-Million Simultaneous Hits - 5X Predicted Traffic http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/05/1244... via @dailykos "The government website launched this week to sell health insurance was overwhelmed by up to five times as many users as it was designed to handle, President Obama's top technology adviser said Saturday in an exclusive interview with USA TODAY.
U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park said the government expected HealthCare.gov to draw 50,000 to 60,000 simultaneous users, but instead it has drawn as many as 250,000 at a time since it launched Oct. 1"
the only thing worse than the coverage under ObamaKKKare is the quality of the network...this is really crummy insurance...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Watch the ghetto commie liberal from Connecticunt disappear. nutsack always does when his ass clown ghetto and urban stupidity are exposed.
It's the culture...
that's about the 4th time you've said that today, Waxturd.

It's the dementia.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionist Christians??
You mean the 'end-timers' who want to bring about the nonsense in the Book of Revelations??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
WHat a seriously stupid person you are.
Zionist Christians support Israel. I think you are talking about Bob Geldof, that crazy liberal rocker who says all people on earth will die by 2030. That is what liberals do....Not Zionist Jews, not Zionist Christians. Seriously you describe every moslem in the world when spout about the end timers. The moslems think they get 72 virgins that look like Helen Thomas also. And liberals-when they make laws like health care, they only figure people like you are going to live for 6 months.

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Another lie from your posts. How can that poster belittle you of you ran him off?
Peace
KMA
Nuculur is constantly trying to build himself up by fabricating scenarios.

We're lucky we can't actually see the results of his physical amusement.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll wager Realtime is younger than you, Nobraina.
Everybody here knows it.
You're older than Ed, and he's in his late 70's!!
*(Ed said he started working in the 1950's) Do the math.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
You do the math. Started working at 15 in 1956. It is now 2013, 57 years later. Now and this one is a tough one for a mentally challenged idiot like you, I started work i at 15 plus intervening 57 years adds up to 72, hardly makes me in my late 70's. Do you ever think before you post. Nope. Go back to your specialty, slurring and demeaning women.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Healthcare.Gov Regularly Getting a Quarter-Million Simultaneous Hits - 5X Predicted Traffic http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/05/1244... via @dailykos "The government website launched this week to sell health insurance was overwhelmed by up to five times as many users as it was designed to handle, President Obama's top technology adviser said Saturday in an exclusive interview with USA TODAY.
U.S. Chief Technology Officer Todd Park said the government expected HealthCare.gov to draw 50,000 to 60,000 simultaneous users, but instead it has drawn as many as 250,000 at a time since it launched Oct. 1"
all these folks will skin the DemoKKKrats alive at the polls when they find out they have been scammed...

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing worse than the coverage under ObamaKKKare is the quality of the network...this is really crummy insurance...
Yeah, but it's free!

Right?

Um...it IS free, isn't it?

What? Sorry, I was updating my status and Tweeting.

I like the ACA better than Obamacare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are the dim wit who claims the oil subsidies exist, nuts but like all the other loons but you can offer nothing to back up your lies.
Peace
KMA
That explains why you run off whenever I post the subsidies. LOL

You're too stupid to admit defeat.

""A 2011 study by the consulting firm Management Information Services, Inc.(MISI)[7] estimated the total historical federal SUBSIDIES for various energy sources over the years 1950-2010. The study found that oil, natural gas, and coal received $369 billion,$121 billion, and $104 billion (2010 dollars), respectively, or 70% of total energy SUBSIDIES over that period. Oil, natural gas, and coal benefitted most from percentage depletion allowances and other tax-based SUBSIDIES, but oil also benefitted heavily from regulatory SUBSIDIES such as exemptions from price controls and higher-than-average rates of return allowed on oil pipelines.""

----------

Keep denying it, Ed. Keep proving how stupid you are. Not like we don't already know!!

Maybe sometime you'll learn to spell 'great', not 'grate'. Right after you figure out what a screed is!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Is it possible you will ever respond to as post without trying to change the subject? Are you as dense as your posts indicate you are? Not possible.
Peace
KMA

Allow me explain moocher Eed.

Rush Limbaugh is a drug addict.(Supposedly recovered?) He calls other druggies.

You are an admitted moocher. You call others moochers.

Get it yet, dumbass Eed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Zionist Christians support Israel. I think you are talking about Bob Geldof, that crazy liberal rocker who says all people on earth will die by 2030. That is what liberals do....Not Zionist Jews, not Zionist Christians. Seriously you describe every moslem in the world when spout about the end timers. The moslems think they get 72 virgins that look like Helen Thomas also. And liberals-when they make laws like health care, they only figure people like you are going to live for 6 months.
First, there is no such thing as a Zionist Christian.

Do you even know the meaning of Zionism?? It appears not.

That's what happened when you married a gentile.

""Zionism (Hebrew: &#1510;&#1497;&#14 93;&#1504;&#1493;& #1514;&#8206;, Tsiyonut; Arabic: &#1589;&#1607;&#16 10;&#1608;&#1606;& #1610;&#1577;&#8206;, &#536;ahyouniyyah) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in the territory defined as the Land of Israel. Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.""

----------

Christians cannot be Zionists, unless they desire to change religion to Judaism!! DUH

So why aren't you in Israel, if you're a Zionist?? Because your Christian husband won't go there??

You're really stupid. Give it up. I've stomped you enough for today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You do the math. Started working at 15 in 1956. It is now 2013, 57 years later. Now and this one is a tough one for a mentally challenged idiot like you, I started work i at 15 plus intervening 57 years adds up to 72, hardly makes me in my late 70's. Do you ever think before you post. Nope. Go back to your specialty, slurring and demeaning women.
Peace
KMA
I got you to admit you're in your 70's, you old geezer.

Puts Nobraina in his 80's!!

""A 2011 study by the consulting firm Management Information Services, Inc.(MISI)[7] estimated the total historical federal SUBSIDIES for various energy sources over the years 1950-2010. The study found that oil, natural gas, and coal received $369 billion,$121 billion, and $104 billion (2010 dollars), respectively, or 70% of total energy SUBSIDIES over that period. Oil, natural gas, and coal benefitted most from percentage depletion allowances and other tax-based SUBSIDIES, but oil also benefitted heavily from regulatory SUBSIDIES such as exemptions from price controls and higher-than-average rates of return allowed on oil pipelines.""

----------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave and his whining leftist cohorts believe we need more and more government dependents. Dave believes 3 free meals and 2 free snacks a day at school isn't enough. Dave believes Americans are stupid and can't possibly fend for themselves without substantial help from the government.
Hey Dave, when's the last time a person starved to death in the U.S. due to their inability to procure food? Hmm?
Ray, it was your ilk who pushed so many more into government services when you guys created the worst recession in 80 f*cking years.

Those people added under Obama were carrying their weight before your team took their jobs from them gave us the recession.

So really Raytard, how f*cking stupid are you? Blaming others for your party's f*ck up.

But hey, Ray says its OK for children to go to bed hungary as long as they don't stave to dearth.
WERE IS REV AL NAACP

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

As the mainstream media portrayed the incident as some kind of dramatic gun battle and car chase involving a deadly terrorist who had attempted to attack the White House, the truth began to emerge. Carey’s worst crime appears to have been driving erratically and freaking out at a checkpoint when police aimed guns at her head.
Contrary to initial media reports that Carey had somehow tried to breach sensitive White House property, the checkpoint was a temporary “outer perimeter” fence, making it quite possible that Carey was confused and frightened as to why she was being stopped in the first place. The temporary checkpoint may have been part of a drill that was running simultaneously.
Perhaps cognizant of the fact that cops routinely shoot unarmed innocent people for no reason whatsoever, Carey panicked and tried to escape.
After a brief chase, Capitol police and Secret Service agents unloaded at least 15 rounds into Carey’s vehicle despite the fact that her 18-month-old child was sitting in the back seat. CNN praised the cops for showing such patience by waiting for 12 seconds before they executed a defenseless Carey. D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier said the police acted “heroically” in slaughtering the unarmed woman.
“Why was lethal force authorized to begin with?” asks Reno Berkeley.“All they had to do was use tire spikes, or shoot out her tires. Instead, according to a New York Daily News article, she drove through a hail of bullets, and then crashed into a cruiser, and was then again surrounded and bombarded with another rain of bullets. No gun was found in Carey’s car. No motive so far is evident. The 34-year-old mother could have been having a bad day and made the wrong decision that led to her death. So, why are police so intent on painting her as a woman with mental health issues if everyone that knew her seems to say the exact opposite?”
Another video also shows that the police car crash which resulted in the injury of an officer was entirely self-inflicted – the cop crashed into one of the same barricades that Carey was executed for breaching. A Secret Service agent received minor injuries as a result of Carey’s erratic driving.
KILLED A UNARMED BLACK WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER CHILD!WERE IS THE OUTRAGE????????
http://www.infowars.com/congress-gives-standi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur is constantly trying to build himself up by fabricating scenarios.
We're lucky we can't actually see the results of his physical amusement.
Poor Jason Ray. Whatever left her at home, alone!!

She's been reduced to taking potshots, as I destroy every stupid comment she makes!!

Go ahead, have your hissy fit, Jason Ray!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Did someone mention subsidies??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Repeat!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 918,321 - 918,340 of1,032,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE