Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,914)

Showing posts 918,261 - 918,280 of1,033,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

YEAH SON WHITEMAN
Dejuan Gladney, 18, was found dead after a wild ‘running gun battle’ at a motorcycle club's annual dance in Fresno left 13 people wounded on Saturday night.
Comments (8) Share Teenager killed and 13 injured in shootout at annual biker dance party Teenager killed and 13 injured in shootout at annual 'Soul Brothers' biker dance party at motorcycle clubhouse in California THE OBAMA FANS OR SUBJECTS OR ADULT CHILDREN WHICH ever you prefer doesnt like the TRUTH so in effect he doesnt BLACK PEOPLE TO BE FREE you know the old saying the truth shall set you free
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Pres Obama read this?

"On Buls@#t!"

http://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama closes Florida oceans to fish and tourist:

The National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown."

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will use more personnel and spend more resources to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/03/3667165...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the insurance networks available under the ObamaKKKare exchanges are extremely limited and generally include only the less desireable doctors and hospitals...for example, the exchanges do not include UCLA or Cedars-Sinai, the two best hospitals in Los Angeles...
even when one thinks one is purchasing "Blue Cross" on the exchanges, it is not the same Blue Cross network in employer-sponsored plans....much more limited selection of hospitals and doctors...and the hospitals available are the key, because that is where the bulk of medical costs occur, not for the doctors....
Okay, thanks.

Do not like this. As a private contractor, I will be stuck in these exchanges as many other working families. Paying good money for nothing!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Good morning all. Rightwing domestic terrorist's shutdown of the U.S. government continues.
What else is going on?
one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. Poor homer. Having a hard time getting along without the government?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Even Dweeb says we have no money, we're broke!!
We have $16.699 Trillion in debt.
Spared the spam....
Hidden coward location in Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nutcase stupid still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm of idiot while the country slides into an obama bin Lyin abyss and goes to hell.

Nutsack all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize George Bush, Dick Cheney, Obama, someone or something....

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am informed.
You don't know because you are uninformed
That was totally inane.

Back up your claim or shut up!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am informed.
You don't know because you are uninformed
Much as the demokRats have to pander to those who are government dependent and illegal in this country to remain relevant.... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie liberals think...

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Reid has said Liberals/Democrats serve Government not the People ‘How True!! The Republican House has kept up a frenetic pace, including a Saturday session, voting on bill after bill to reopen parts of the government while the Senate, meanwhile, has all but shut down itself! Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat hasn’t held a floor vote in nearly a week. The House has voted 26 times since the last Senate vote!! The only people that don’t sit down and negotiate with their opposition are Dictators!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

facebook hates obamacare: Read the posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No source was there. Not to the post I replied to anyway.
Maybe I skipped over a previous post with a source. You so rarely have anything substantial to offer, it's an understandable oversight.
Care to post it again?
Why should I pay for your laziness son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Flack gets his information from some blogger. Whose blog is full of misinformation but hey, Flack lives on misinformation.
Next he'll be quoting Breitbart who now evidently speaks from the grave.
I have news, Flack, I can find lots of uninformed ignorant right whiners who will post this crap 24/7. It doesn't make it true.
Next you'll be quoting Dumbwaiter & Carol as sources.
We all know what the Democrats and Republicans don't agree on. How about we find something they agree on and get part of the government going again.

Let's take a look at that stack of bills from the House on Harry Reid's desk that he is blocking from getting to the Senate floor for a vote.
Are you saying there's nothing in that stack of bills from the House the Democrats agree with? Democrats don't want to fund veteran services, for example?

Democrats are holding the government hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Marxist welfare programs.
That's the bottom line.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more stupid, you surprise me by saying something more stupid!! LOL
You go, Dweeb. That tinfoil hat of yours is tuned in just fine!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuc, back for another day of proving he is king of dumb assery by brilliantly substituting personal insults as a logical substitute for reason and facts.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We will experience their tyranny when they are able to disarm the population. They are not brave. They won't challenge an armed population because that could get them killed... or hung after it is over. They have to first disarm the population before they can do what every other Marxist communist they immulate did without exception in history.
The sole motivation of these gun control laws is to disarm the population so they can't defend themselves against an oppressive government. They aren't concerned that they will have to murder tens of millions of people to subjugate the population.
We're dealing with people no different than Hitler and Stalin. That's who's running the country now.
They've certainly made it clear who they perceive as the enemy.

The question is: The enemy of what?

They've called us everything from racists to anarchists to Nazis. Everything except terrorists - and I may even be wrong about that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks.
Do not like this. As a private contractor, I will be stuck in these exchanges as many other working families. Paying good money for nothing!
You may be better off in Nebraska than in large metropolitan areas...but in New Hampshire, for example, there is only one company in the exchange, and only 16 of 26 hospitals in the state are covered...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more stupid, you surprise me by saying something more stupid!! LOL
You go, Dweeb. That tinfoil hat of yours is tuned in just fine!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pick any statement and argue your point. Here's the post again for your convenient reference.(By the way, you still haven't backed up your bullshit about 1) precedent for the president violating the Constitution and raising the debt ceiling on his own authority as if the United States is a dictatorship; and 2) those mythical subsidies to oil companies you've been programmed to believe exist.)

It is difficult to make sense of it all. You just have to go with the fact that the simplest explanation is the truth.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Jordan and Syria.
Al Qaeda is changing its leadership.
Al Qaeda is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence in the White House and is in policy making positions.
Some Al Qaeda are being killed, but not where we obviously know where they currently are and operating training bases.
Al Qaeda operates in the open in Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and Syria, and the US is training Al Qaeda terrorists in Jordan.
Obama kills the Al Qaeda who are hiding, but won't kill Al Qaeda where they openly operate.
The Al Qaeda in hiding must be hiding from the Muslim Brotherhood, also.
The simplest explanation is Obama is a goon for the Muslim Brotherhood and rubbing out anyone in Al Qaeda the Muslim Brotherhood wants eliminated.
Now, that's a role that will get respect from the world. No wonder the world doesn't trust the United States and thinks the government here is fullofshit.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We will experience their tyranny when they are able to disarm the population. They are not brave. They won't challenge an armed population because that could get them killed... or hung after it is over. They have to first disarm the population before they can do what every other Marxist communist they immulate did without exception in history.
The sole motivation of these gun control laws is to disarm the population so they can't defend themselves against an oppressive government. They aren't concerned that they will have to murder tens of millions of people to subjugate the population.
We're dealing with people no different than Hitler and Stalin. That's who's running the country now.
Yet another Hitler comparison. You people are sooooo smart.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Even Dweeb says we have no money, we're broke!!
We have $16.699 Trillion in debt.
You haven't seen him asking "Where will the money to fund Obama's Government come from??"
He's asked the question for a year, you say 'no problem'.
Now explain where all this money you claim we have is coming from.
If we have so much money, why do we have such debt??
You're talking thru your butthole again. It stinks.
None of what you say makes any sense, like your referring to Christians as Zionists, something that is factually and religiously impossible, as Zionism is a purely Jewish movement, of Jews, by Jews, and for Jews.
The point of which is to seperate Jews from the discrimination and hatred of Christians, who have murdered Jews routinely since the death of Christ.
Funny how you blamed the communists, even when I proved it was the Nazis and Lithuanian Christians that murdered Lithuania's Jews.
Get your shat together or get the hell out of here with your ignorance.
As you fail to pay taxes, we understand your confusion how the government is paid for.

Hint: Printing fake money eventually fails.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally inane.
Back up your claim or shut up!
You people always want others to do what you're unwilling to do.

amazing....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks.
Galt would add that the information about the network and participating hospitals and doctors is not prominently featured in any of the sales pitch and takes some effort to determine....effort very unlikely from most of those signing up...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 918,261 - 918,280 of1,033,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]