Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#999482 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They give the insurance company "cash" in their name.
Your ONE definition does not outweigh my six.
"The federal government's strategy for making health coverage affordable next year for middle-income Americans largely depends on a new federal tax credit.

Health care experts prefer to describe it as a subsidy or discount on health insurance premiums."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...

Your problem that you are too stupid to think that providing financial,support means giving money and not including instruments such as tax breaks.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#999483 Oct 9, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Once You Create An Obamacare Account You Can’t Delete It
ONCE YOU GET INTO OBAMACARE, YOU’RE STUCK — It’s not clear how customers can delete their Healthcare.gov account if they choose — at least the way the website is set up right now.
During a test run, we used the customer support chat to request that an account be removed and were told that our request must be referred to an “advanced” customer service system. Whatever that is.
And you can’t get around setting up an account — it’s the only way to browse health plan options
http://www.politico.com/politicopulse/1013/po...
Run, run!! The boogeyman is going to get you! Trying to scare people into compliance with your way of thinking by use of envisioned horrors is lost in mythology. Get real.

Location hidden

#999484 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer said the White House should take Republicans’ suggestion and delay Obamacare due to the poor performance of the websites that are facilitating it.“If they weren’t fully ready, they should accept the advice that a lot of Republicans are giving them — delay it another year, get it ready, and make sure it works,” Blitzer said Wednesday.
“They know how to do it, but if they didn’t get it ready on time, then maybe fix the problem and make sure people don’t have to worry about it,” he added.
Look for Blitzer to be fired soon...
Delaying it a year just puts off the inevitable...glitches in the system. Might as work them out now rather than later. Don't worry about it. It will all work out.

Location hidden

#999485 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a difference between disabled and dead...
But very little difference between dead and "brain dead". People should be allowed to die with dignity..without tubes and machines keeping them alive.
Voluntarist

United States

#999486 Oct 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with all the gun nuts in Connecticunt nutsack??? That 70 year old with all the explosives? AND... That derange black women stalking obama in DC?? What's up?
It's the culture..
The 70 year old did not have explosives.

We are repressed by totalitarian liberal lunatics

Location hidden

#999487 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you dial 1-800-FUCKYOU and give them your complaint.
Fetch "whatever, Fetch. He's one of yours who you claim is schooled in social discourse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999488 Oct 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>She grew up on the one that forced her to eat oatmeal and potatoes but didn't have shoes without holes...in the 1950's. But she had insurance--ROTFLMAO-at the steel mill. The lies just keep rolling for usmsince1947.
Kaiser is an HMO...almost a religious cult for the true believers...but not top quality medicine....
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Blanchard, OK

#999489 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Run, run!! The boogeyman is going to get you! Trying to scare people intox compliance with your way of thinking by use of envisioned horrors is lost in mythology. Get real.
If you get close to the edge...i'll help throw you off!

Location hidden

#999490 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. By the way, 1-800-FUCKYOU
))))))
Fetch "whatever" Fetch. He's one of those tolerant republicans who is schooled in social discourse.

Location hidden

#999491 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Call this number
1-800-FUCKYOU
)))))))))
Fetch "whatever" fetch. One of yours is standing with one foot over the edge.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999492 Oct 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is with Microsoft it is a choice any consumer can make to buy or not to buy. On the other side is big oil that 99% of all Americans must use. Yours is the ONLY consumer good that must be used by everyone but has no Federal regulation of its pricing. Any utility in America is under pricing regulations. The lack of regulation is the reason America pays for Exxon to make $49 Billion in profit while they are shipping America's oil and LNG to China. The cost of oil companies making the most profit of any company ever in world history has been paid for with the hard earned money of the lower and middle class worker. You know, all the people that you so fondly look down upon.
the price of oil is regulated by the world market....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999493 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's legal, why was he arrested?
selling the annuities is apparently legal although macabre...but stealing the identities of terminally ill patients and using that information to falsely apply for annuities and bonds with death puts is not legal....

even so, McAuliffe was profiting off the death of others...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999496 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delaying it a year just puts off the inevitable...glitches in the system. Might as work them out now rather than later. Don't worry about it. It will all work out.
work them out now rather than later after 2014 midterm election, the Obamakkkare launch is epic fail, riddled with incompetence winning the Senate and House for the Republicans in 2014...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#999497 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what reservation did you grow up on?
There hasn't been a full bloodied Indian in our family line since the 1600's. I never lay claim to being part Indian. I don't believe in that one drop rule that some people use to define themselves.

It's like asking you what plantation you picked cotton on?

"...It is a scientific fact that there is not one full-blooded Caucasian on the floor of this convention. Every member has in him a certain mixture of… colored blood...It would be a cruel injustice and the source of endless litigation, of scandal, horror, feud, and bloodshed to undertake to annul or forbid marriage for a remote, perhaps obsolete trace of Negro blood. The doors would be open to scandal, malice and greed..." George D. Tillman

Location hidden

#999498 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies.
Show me the people signing up for ObamaKare.
Dial 1-800-FUCKYOU
)))))
Fetch "whatever" fetch. I think he's losing his grip fast.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999499 Oct 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spoke to the retired janitor that used to clean the top floor of the local hospital.
Nope...cnn.com. Dumbass
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999500 Oct 9, 2013
Obama not deferring obamakkkare after the 2014 midterm elections is a tactical error winning the Senate and house for Republicans...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999501 Oct 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/legal-hr...
"But from the perspective of a very small employer, it may become easier to compete for talent against larger enterprises (which would be able to offer much better insurance options to employees at better prices anyway). These subsidies often come in the form of tax credits, which any profit-making business can utilize immediately. If the business does not operate at a profit, the credit can be carried forward to future years—not helpful for today’s cash flow, but valuable in the future."
Note the the sentence: "These subsidies often come in the form of tax credits"
Now, don't you really feel stupid. Your heroes at Fox calling you a f*cking moron. Yep, that's gotta hurt.
I gave you SIX definitions that had tax no where in the text yet you still cling to your one. Then throw in things from fox. I don't watch fox, don't give a sht if it sinks or swims. My SIX outweigh your ONE...EVERYDAY!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999502 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Some whackjob started shooting at a federal building in VA, was shot dead.
Beck probably inspired him.
I'll be laughing my ass off when he turns out to be black.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999503 Oct 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The federal government's strategy for making health coverage affordable next year for middle-income Americans largely depends on a new federal tax credit.
Health care experts prefer to describe it as a subsidy or discount on health insurance premiums."
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...
Your problem that you are too stupid to think that providing financial,support means giving money and not including instruments such as tax breaks.
Find me 7 definition sources that call tax breaks subsidies, then we'll talk.. Until then, you lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 5 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••