Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#999336 Oct 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think republicans are stupid for sending a budget bill with a repeal of the ACA attached to it?
ACA: LAW OF THE LAND.
MAJORITY OF VOTERS APPROVE.
minority Republicans shut down gov over ACA?
Do you think Republicans are stupid?
"nobama the LOSER"
You are a liar. A solid majority of American's do not support or want nobamakare.
Peace
KMA
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#999337 Oct 9, 2013
Were saving up for Christmas Presents!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999338 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who keeps saying this is a public forum whenever you stick your nose into others' conversations and are told to mind your business??
Of course you are!!
The 'fckn idiot' comment proves how angry you are.
I'm lovin' it!!
Where did I complain about you sticking your nose in anyone's conversation? I just didn't allow you to steer the conversation. None of you loony left wingers can read. The fckn idiot comment fits you perfectly.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#999339 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many motorcycles showed up for the "non-event" that made the Million Muslim March disappear in a puff of smoke?
Was that a non-event, also? Or, is it only a non-event when the so-called "mainstream" news ignores a major story like that?
Numbers run anywhere from a 20-30 thousand to 800,000 thousand. How many did you count?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999340 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That pos should have been fired eons ago__he's bipolar not to mention pint sized.
Brooke Baldwin__the Amazon, is the only good CNN talking head these days IMO. Blitzers ignorance is only surpassed by that of Jake Tapper and that godawful Banfield wench.
well, you got the "talking head" part correct...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999341 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I use links to news organizations.
You use ghosts in your TV telling you shit.
You're batshyt crazy.
Cal 1-800-askaghost
Like I said:
A respectable news organizations gives the news. It doesn't force ungrounded conclusions on the readership by putting verbiage like ""Citing groundless privacy concerns...." in any article. Seeing anything like this in a "news" article means you're not reading an actual news article. You're reading some subjective opinionated editorial disguised as a news article.
Only the ignorant confuse such articles with news.
Coincidentally, you are constantly posting span like this as a reference.

And we're still waiting for you to do what you threatened to do and post what I said.

I'm betting you found that post and discovered you discovered you don't know what you're talking about... again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999343 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Numbers run anywhere from a 20-30 thousand to 800,000 thousand. How many did you count?
DC police counted 1.2 million.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999344 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So the state of PA is running tv ads promoting voter ids.
Why do my tax dollars have to fund a Republican agenda?
maybe because voter ID is state law?

why do my tax dollars promote ObamaKKKare, a DemoKKKrat agenda?
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#999345 Oct 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! keep running on your mouse wheel son.
You mean mouse pad don't you?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#999346 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
"Evangelical Christians are anti-abortion liberals"
Seriously does anyone else agree with that statement?
Not that exact statement but the poster did correctly note that the Repubs did indeed corral the dumbest of dumb one issue voters by playing to abortion, gun control and climate change. Those sorts of voters were never liberals but just brokeazz illiterates who didn't vote because it involved taking a day off while their favorite tavern and hanging tree being closed.

Hah, they're all proud Republicans now!!! God bless Ralph Reed for that.

The party of William Buckley quickly became the party of Honey Boo Boo.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#999347 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homey has claimed he is "independent". Homey is a liar. Typical DemoKKKrat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999348 Oct 9, 2013
The longer we talk about the partial shutdown, the less we will talk about stuff like this.

"Top Internal Revenue Service Obamacare official Sarah Hall Ingram discussed confidential taxpayer information with senior Obama White House officials, according to 2012 emails obtained by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and provided to The Daily Caller."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#999349 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly think that $700,000 is enough to keep her alive for 15 years? What a dope.
The taxpayers paid for this hideous event.
She wasn't terminally ill; she was dead. Braindead, kinda like you.
"silly"
On the above I agree with you 100%. As one who made the decision to pull the plug on a loved one, a daughter, making the decision to pull the p[lug is not the easy decision to make, but, the correct one.
Peace
KMA

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#999350 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

Reid was referring to the medical device tax in Obamacare."
Which Real Dave compared to democrats slipping a ban on handguns into a bill.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#999351 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because ACA is federal law. So there you go.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#999352 Oct 9, 2013
Even Wolf Blitzer agrees with Republicans… Delay Obamacare!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#999353 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Once I start pretending to be someone else on an anonymous forum, then you can call the white coats.
Can you believe there are people that still get us mixed up? You'd think by now they'd know I'm the smart one and you're the moron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999354 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Numbers run anywhere from a 20-30 thousand to 800,000 thousand. How many did you count?
You guys like the huffington post, right?

"'Million Muslim March' Shaping Up To Be More Like A Few Hundred People Walking Down The Street"

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#999355 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least you don't disappoint.
I show you a book on Amazon written by a former Saddam general who said the WMDs were moved out of the country...
...and you want Mother Teresa to "beyotch slap" me?
Which new American are you? Dumb? Or Dumber?
"new American"??? Nope, I'm a registered Democrat; Dumb and Dumber are definitely Tea-party? Republicans.(Semi-literate and misanthrope are most likely Independents or Libertarians.)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999356 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
From mdeiaite

"‘Hundreds’ Participate in ‘Million Muslim March’ on 9/11 Anniversary"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 27 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 31 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 40 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info