Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999496 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delaying it a year just puts off the inevitable...glitches in the system. Might as work them out now rather than later. Don't worry about it. It will all work out.
work them out now rather than later after 2014 midterm election, the Obamakkkare launch is epic fail, riddled with incompetence winning the Senate and House for the Republicans in 2014...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#999497 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what reservation did you grow up on?
There hasn't been a full bloodied Indian in our family line since the 1600's. I never lay claim to being part Indian. I don't believe in that one drop rule that some people use to define themselves.

It's like asking you what plantation you picked cotton on?

"...It is a scientific fact that there is not one full-blooded Caucasian on the floor of this convention. Every member has in him a certain mixture of… colored blood...It would be a cruel injustice and the source of endless litigation, of scandal, horror, feud, and bloodshed to undertake to annul or forbid marriage for a remote, perhaps obsolete trace of Negro blood. The doors would be open to scandal, malice and greed..." George D. Tillman

Location hidden

#999498 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the ghost.
Show me the subsidies to oil companies.
Show me the people signing up for ObamaKare.
Dial 1-800-FUCKYOU
)))))
Fetch "whatever" fetch. I think he's losing his grip fast.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999499 Oct 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you spoke to the retired janitor that used to clean the top floor of the local hospital.
Nope...cnn.com. Dumbass
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999500 Oct 9, 2013
Obama not deferring obamakkkare after the 2014 midterm elections is a tactical error winning the Senate and house for Republicans...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999501 Oct 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com/legal-hr...
"But from the perspective of a very small employer, it may become easier to compete for talent against larger enterprises (which would be able to offer much better insurance options to employees at better prices anyway). These subsidies often come in the form of tax credits, which any profit-making business can utilize immediately. If the business does not operate at a profit, the credit can be carried forward to future years—not helpful for today’s cash flow, but valuable in the future."
Note the the sentence: "These subsidies often come in the form of tax credits"
Now, don't you really feel stupid. Your heroes at Fox calling you a f*cking moron. Yep, that's gotta hurt.
I gave you SIX definitions that had tax no where in the text yet you still cling to your one. Then throw in things from fox. I don't watch fox, don't give a sht if it sinks or swims. My SIX outweigh your ONE...EVERYDAY!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999502 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Some whackjob started shooting at a federal building in VA, was shot dead.
Beck probably inspired him.
I'll be laughing my ass off when he turns out to be black.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999503 Oct 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The federal government's strategy for making health coverage affordable next year for middle-income Americans largely depends on a new federal tax credit.
Health care experts prefer to describe it as a subsidy or discount on health insurance premiums."
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/new...
Your problem that you are too stupid to think that providing financial,support means giving money and not including instruments such as tax breaks.
Find me 7 definition sources that call tax breaks subsidies, then we'll talk.. Until then, you lose.

Location hidden

#999504 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...
What is on the table is delaying the individual mandate for a year.
The obstructionist Republicans only want to delay the individual mandate so they can keep cutting away at funding for the ACA. NO WAY! Enough is enough.

"Republicans in 26 states have already refused to implement exchanges that would allow millions of uninsured residents to obtain private coverage and many aren’t lifting a finger to expand Medicaid eligibility for the lowest income Americans. The intransigence is forcing the federal government to do more just as Congress is appropriating less."

"Republicans have denied additional funding requests for ACA implementation in FY 2013 and FY 2012, leaving the agency running at pre-ACA levels. HHS lost billions from sequestration, including $13 million in cuts from the Consumer Operated and Oriented Plan Program (CO-OPS),$51 million from the Prevention and Public Health Fund, and $44 million cut from the Affordable Insurance Exchange Grants program. Congress voted to repeal the law at least 33 times, successfully taken money out of prevention, rolled back reporting requirements, and consistently proposed offsetting additional spending by pealing back various sections of the law. Last week, the debate over the budget in the Senate suggested that the law’s excise tax on medical devises may be on the chopping block."

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/04/03/18...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999505 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be laughing my ass off when he turns out to be black.
I'll be laughing my ass off when he turns out to be another deranged liberal..

It's the culture....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#999507 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetch "whatever, Fetch. He's one of yours who you claim is schooled in social discourse.
You loser all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Fetch, obama, Fox News, Tea Party, someone or something always something or someone up in your deranged ass, you loser eating someone elses shit, looking like an ignorant ass-clown idiot you dumbass....

The hazards of being eggplant demokRat you loser...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#999508 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Run, run!! The boogeyman is going to get you! Trying to scare people into compliance with your way of thinking by use of envisioned horrors is lost in mythology. Get real.
Those are your words, not mine. The post was to show yet another mega-glitch in the hack job websites the government rushed into production for 10/1.

Horrors? Mythology? Get real, indeed.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#999509 Oct 9, 2013
Topix mods are chimpy phags.... :-)

Bozeman, MT

#999510 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Delaying it a year just puts off the inevitable...glitches in the system. Might as work them out now rather than later. Don't worry about it. It will all work out.
People like you who put their complete trust in this bureaucratic monstrosity deserve every "glitch" and rate increase you get.

What's your motto? "Starve your kids, feed the Obamacare till." Fool.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#999511 Oct 9, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Haahahahahahah!
what?! Marx was wrong you commie!

Bozeman, MT

#999512 Oct 9, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>thinkprogress
LOL

Do you really expect to be taken seriously?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#999513 Oct 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Topix mods are chimpy phags....:-)
chimpy phag?
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#999514 Oct 9, 2013
Dr. Kovorkian Know as "Doctor Death" Gladly went about killing as many patients as he wanted to, all one need to do is ask; and even some that did'nt ask!

Location hidden

#999515 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a question nobody on Earth has been able to answer. Why don't you take a shot at it.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify an actual source of money to answer this question. "Money will grow on trees" is not an acceptable answer.
Funding will come from:

1 - The reduction in medical cost the Federal government now picks up for the uninsured.

2 - The increase on the tax rate of earnings from capital gains, rental properties, taxable annuities and other investment income for those filers whose TAXABLE INCOME is more than $200,000, or married joint filers whose TAXABLE INCOME exceeds $250,000.

3 - The 0.9% increase in the Medicare payroll taxes for that same group.

4 - Tax on people who don't sign up for health insurance.

5 - An increase in the threshold for deductions for medical expenses from 7.5% to 10% of adjusted gross income for those under 65*.

*Beginning Jan. 1, 2017, ALL taxpayers may deduct only the amount of the total unreimbursed allowable medical care expenses for the year that exceeds 10% of their adjusted gross income.

6 - Excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health coverage.

7 - Inclusion of cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on W-2.

8 - Distributions for medicine qualified only if for prescribed drug or insulin. Taxpayers will no longer pick up the tab for OTC medications.

9 - Increase in additional tax on distributions from HSAs and Archer MSAs not used for qualified medical expenses.

10.- Limitation on health flexible spending arrangements under cafeteria plans.

11.- Imposition of annual fee on branded prescription pharmaceutical manufacturers and importers.

12. Imposition of annual fee on medical device manufacturers and importers.

13. Imposition of annual fee on health insurance providers.

14. Elimination of deduction for expenses allocable to Medicare Part D subsidy.

15. Modification of itemized deduction for medical expenses.

16. Additional hospital insurance tax on high-income taxpayers.

17. Excise tax on elective cosmetic medical procedures.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...

Location hidden

#999516 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
Excuse me? Was I repeating something from Faux News?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min LOL 48,449
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min wojar 180,648
I must be a prophet 24 min actorvet 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,853
mohammedyimer991@gmail.com 3 hr bisaka123rut 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,769
Abby 11-23 3 hr Mister Tonka 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:05PM