Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
917,841 - 917,860 of 1,079,844 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Except a congressman who tries to abuse his power with a park service ranger, then gets reamed by the people there and beats a hasty retreat once he gets the crowd stirred up!
It really was disgusting. The Republicans shut down government then have the nerve to berate a park ranger doing her job. Disgusting does not begin to describe his behavior or that of Michelle Bachmann's photo ops. Neither of them understands how public law and chain of command works.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You think so? Great son!
You hold those thoughts!
I'd invite you to meet me in Los Gatos, but they wouldn't let you in that fine city.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

More problems in for the residents of DC

Co-founder of D.C. youth basketball program is "principle character" in network of drug traffickers

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/highscho...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
at some point, just pick up the ball and move to the next tee....
I agree.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If I am in a vegetative state and unable to feed myself(see Fox News viewers), yes please starve me to death. Thank you in advance.
Yes yes I know you rightwingers already feel I am.
It would have been more humane to have just put a pillow over her face and suffocated her.

If you wanted to die, why wouldn't you just want to get it over with? You'd want to suffer instead?

Do you think anyone would choose starvation over a quicker death no matter what their mental state?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone posted it the other day. I didn't believe them until I looked it up myself.
Do you know the odds of that happening by sheer coincidence?
Probably astronomical.
debunked, but you keep passing around the lies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text> ROFLMAO___
your normal position after falling off the barstool...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true of everything except Faux News. If the sly fox feeds them something, they swallow it hook, line and sinker.
fox news...booo. The fox boogie man is going to get you. Lmao!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
October 9, 2013
Republicans Shut Down Prefrontal Cortex
Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an escalation of the stalemate gripping Washington, House Republicans voted today to shut down the prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain that controls reasoning and impulses.
The resolution, which passed with heavy Tea Party support, calls for a partial shutdown of the brain, leaving the medulla and cerebellum, sometimes referred to as the “reptilian brain,” up and running.
The Tea Party caucus cheered the passage of the bill, which was sponsored by Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, who called the measure “long overdue.”
House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) offered no timetable for restarting the prefrontal cortex, telling reporters,“It will most certainly remain shut down during any negotiations with the President. That’s the only leverage we have.”
Representative Bachmann agreed:“The President can go ahead and put a gun to our heads. There’s nothing there.”
While the G.O.P.’s decision to shut down the prefrontal cortex rattled Wall Street, the neuroscientist Davis Logsdon said it should be seen as little more than a symbolic vote, noting,“It’s actually been shut down since the 2008 election.”
lily thinks this is an actual news article.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the point when the same "fools" spending the money are the same "fools" as setting the debt limit.
Cut the spending till you don't have to raise it. Then as it goes down lower it. Borrowing $1.3 to $1.7 trillion dollars every year is insane. There is enough money coming in every month to pay the bills. Stop borrowing money for all the bullshit!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

America loves OBAMACARE!

AMERICA HATES TEA PARTY!

AMERICA HATES REPUBLICANS!

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE!

provided by Blue Cross.

Millions and millions give Republicans the finger!

MAJORITY RULES!

DEMOCRATS FOREVER!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Aaaaannnnnndddd; we're off!
Galt is against others paying to keep people alive or pay for their treatment. That is the essence of insurance; everyone puts into the pot, everyone is covered. What is so hard for you to understand?
"Whatever" claims that Terry Schiavos husband paid personally to keep her alive for 14 years! Did her parents pay with their own money to keep her alive and show her lolling her head around on tv for 14 years? I doubt it. She was dead, let her die with dignity instead of being made an example of religious zealotry.
You people are sick in the head.
Lily, you'd be a liar if you said you'd watch a wounded animal starve to death even if they had a head injury.

But we know liberals have such little regard for human life, it's understandable your stance on how Terri was sentenced to die.

Out of sight, out of mind. That's all that matters.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama's message to GOP: "Give me what I want today, and only then will I sit down with you, to discuss what I want tomorrow!"

Obama continues to refuse to compromise.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Congratulations Eed, you finally get it. I'm proud of you.
If the wealthy paid their taxes, the country would be in good shape and everyone could have universal single payer healthcare.
Imagine a country where Americans don't have to agonize about going to the doctor?
Imagine all the people, living in harmony? You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..
In memory of John Lennon. Birthday today.
Drunk Lily!!!!!!!!!!

Since you are on your 'pour ole me' schtick...
How much money would it cost Soros' to have you wash Obama's nut sack?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You seem to have a regular knack of claiming to 'know' something you can't post!!!
I've lost count of how many times I have been down this path with this psycho. As soon as she and he butt buddies find themselves looking like idiots with no way out, they start a personal attack to divert attention from their stupidity. They have done this over and over again. "Amber Alert system closed", "Children with cancer denied care", etc. Such fools.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the president should sit down with Congress and discuss where nonessential spending cuts can be made before raising the debt ceiling again?
Ok.... so now what will your complaint shift to?

Seems to be a reich wing norm!

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-calls-lawmakers-p...

"Obama calls in lawmakers on political crisis

US President Barack Obama speaks during a press conference in the Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House in Washington, DC, October 8, 2013
3 hours ago

Washington (AFP)- President Barack Obama is inviting all Republican and Democratic lawmakers to the White House for discussions on defusing a dual showdown over the shuttered government and raising the debt ceiling.

Obama will begin the process by meeting minority Democrats in the House of Representatives later on Wednesday, a White House official said.

Republicans in the House and members of both parties in the Senate will be invited in for talks "in the coming days," the official said on condition of anonymity.

The meetings come as Washington lurches close to an October 17 deadline to raise the US government's statutory borrowing limit.

Failure to do so could see the United States default on its obligations for the first time in its history and spark what the White House warns will be dire economic consequences which could spread around the globe.

The US government, meanwhile, has been shut for eight days, after Congress failed to agree on a budget to finance operations by an October 1 deadline...."
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

How much lower can this President Go playing Politics with our Fallen Heroes ‘Pentagon Withholding Death Benefits for Fallen Soldiers' Families!!’

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media couldn't make it look more unpopular if they had taken a course on how to do it - 24/7 they used every possible angle to remind us how unpopular they, themselves, had made that war just to make sure Democrats had every possible advantage to become weasels for political gain.
When was the last time you saw any coverage - much less 24/7 coverage - from the liberal media of the Afghanistan and Pakistan wars?
It's like those wars don't even exist.
So stop being so gullible and acting like one of the liberal media's stooges.
I've grown to like you after last night, so at least try to act like you're the same normal person and don't disappoint me.
"Liberal Media", how weak.

Pakistan War?? That's funny!! Tell us about this war. The Pakastanis hate AMerica, Bush propped up the Dictator Musharref for years. But a War?? Did you get that from FAUX insane media??

Channeling Sarah Palin's stupidity again, Carol??

The Governor who couldn't last her term?? A quitter??

And then faded into irrelevance??

Like her buddy Glenn.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
CONVOY 2013
TRUCKERS ROAR TO D.C. WITH IMPEACHMENT MOVEMENT
‘The goal is to wake up the sleeping giant, the people of America’
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/...
...Nothing like thousands of semis to wake up a sleeping giant.
Just like the 1.3 million bikers that showed up for the Million Muslim March to celebrate their 9/11 attack on the United States(for which only 26 muslims showed up), this will be ignored by the media.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The UN made sure "Saddam's" WMDs could be moved to Syria in plenty of time.
lol! It's a good thing you have your opinions to support your opinions son!

Otherwise you'd look like a liar in your eyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 174,623
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min truth 48,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,939
Amy 7-24 24 min Mister Tonka 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 1 hr DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,530
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search