Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
917,741 - 917,760 of 1,080,284 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a loon who listens to voices in her head. I wasn't born in 1943. However, if I had been born that early, I still would have had insurance. My father worked for Kaiser Steel and all employees and their families were on the Kaiser Permanente Health Plan which opened on June 1, 1942.
I am sorry you were born in 1947. Please excuse the four year mistake. Tell again about your Indian heritage, you know the one--being related to Pocahontas and such. You and Sonic could have a great hating talk together.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Including families who failed to provide their kids with adequate food and clothing.
Your paranoia is showing.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Democratic lawmakers among 200 arrested at immigration rally
Democratic Congress members, labor leaders and immigration advocates are arrested at a protest outside the Capitol calling for the House to vote on immigration legislation.

Immigration reform rally

U.S. Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) is arrested outside the Capitol in Washington during a demonstration calling for the House to take up immigration overhaul legislation.

By Becca Clemons

October 8, 2013, 8:38 p.m.

WASHINGTON — Several members of Congress plus about 200 labor leaders and immigration advocates were arrested Tuesday outside the Capitol in a protest calling for the House to take up immigration reform, which stalled after passing the Senate.

Demonstrators marched to the Capitol after a rally and concert on the National Mall. Many stood or sat in the street in what organizers called a campaign of civil disobedience.

Democratic Reps. Charles B. Rangel and Joseph Crowley of New York, Raul M. Grijalva of Arizona, John Lewis of Georgia and Luis V. Gutierrez and Jan Schakowsky of Illinois were among those loaded into police vans. U.S. Capitol Police said they would be charged with "crowding, obstructing and incommoding," which is a misdemeanor.

"My colleagues and I are not afraid to get arrested for what we believe is important to move America forward," Rangel said in a video posted to his Twitter account.

Maria Elena Durazo, head of the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor, also was arrested. "We strongly believe we could get the majority between Democrats and some Republicans to pass immigration reform," she said beforehand.

The National Mall was technically closed along with other sites managed by the National Park Service because of the partial government shutdown. Organizers were allowed to hold the rally, named Camino Americano, on 1st Amendment grounds. The same exception was granted to veterans visiting the National World War II Memorial, also on the National Mall, last week.

Advocates held signs reading "Unite" and "Keep families together — immigration reform now." Three young boys wore shirts bearing the words, "Don't deport my dad."

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
October 9, 2013
Republicans Shut Down Prefrontal Cortex
Posted by Andy Borowitz
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an escalation of the stalemate gripping Washington, House Republicans voted today to shut down the prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain that controls reasoning and impulses.
The resolution, which passed with heavy Tea Party support, calls for a partial shutdown of the brain, leaving the medulla and cerebellum, sometimes referred to as the “reptilian brain,” up and running.
The Tea Party caucus cheered the passage of the bill, which was sponsored by Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, who called the measure “long overdue.”
House Speaker John Boehner (R., Ohio) offered no timetable for restarting the prefrontal cortex, telling reporters,“It will most certainly remain shut down during any negotiations with the President. That’s the only leverage we have.”
Representative Bachmann agreed:“The President can go ahead and put a gun to our heads. There’s nothing there.”
While the G.O.P.’s decision to shut down the prefrontal cortex rattled Wall Street, the neuroscientist Davis Logsdon said it should be seen as little more than a symbolic vote, noting,“It’s actually been shut down since the 2008 election.”
Andy Borowitz? You mean the comedian who won an award for humor? The satirist, Andy Borowitz?

C'mon Lily.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just think its funny how you guys pick and choose when polls are important.
Yeah, Emaam wouldn't do anything like that!!

Do you ever stop and think about what you say??

No, that is beyond your pay grade. You just say stupid things, without benefit of the thought process.

I seem to remember Rmoney being ahead in polls and you and the rest of the nitwits were jumping for joy over an imaginary 'landslide'.

Did Rmoney attend Obama's 2nd inaugeration??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Guess what son? I might just be posting from there again tonight!
Stay tuned!
Oh... right.... you need to take your 12 hour nap!
Sorry!!!!
You were so discredited and humiliated as Ghost from Bumpass, I guess you needed a new sock!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Zero.

How's that 50K / year doin' fer ya po boy?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush was unpopular because the Democrats and their precious liberal media darlings made sure the easily fooled believed he had lied about Iraq when, in fact, it was THEY who lied for political gain.
You and the easily fooled just bought it.
Bush was also unfairly blamed for the housing market crisis when Democrats had more to do with it than Republicans.
But just wait. Obama's approval is where Bush was at during the same time in his presidency in 2005...in the 30s.
He still has 3 more years to go.
So... where's bushie boy's wmd's son?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> you simply ignore or accept at will...
That's true of everything except Faux News. If the sly fox feeds them something, they swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More maturity from e-mutt.
See you are back for another round as maturity police.

Being self-righteous or control freak are words that could describe this behavior.

However, I like the poster yesterday, question the maturity of the person who engages in this behavior.

Just sayin' you aren't coming out looking good in this.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

More Democrat Obama voters in action:

"Philly police release surveillance video of blind man beating"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/09/philly-p...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
???? You are projecting again. Just because you post under various screen names doesn't mean everyone else does the same. Yeah and I are not one and the same.
Oh, give her a break! She not only believes in the state of radical zionist, but the state of denial as well!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
how many beers have you had already? 3...4?
you're a washed up, self admitted lush, real time. No one cares what you think.
Weren't you the one accusing lefties of crude insults just minutes ago??

You're as bad as they come.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop obfuscating the topic! This includes anybody here who thinks that talking about Bush somehow clears Obama in this shut down nonsense.
This is 2013 and this shut down is all about Obama.
It's all about Boehner son.

And he and his cohorts are crying and whining even louder... just like the radical reich wing!

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing you have your sources to back you up...
.... oops! You don't!
It's funny to watch her talk back and forth to herself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lets split the 2 and call it 44%.
That's reasonable.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paranoia is showing.
You have no clue what I was referring to so you threw this in for grins and giggles?

That was terribly lame on your part.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm in Los Gatos quite a bit, one of these days why don't I swing by and say hi.
Interesting. I have a friend near there (Mt View.) Visit him regularly for mlb games.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the 11 counties in Colorado who are trying to secede from the state because of the loony Democratic leadership in that state?
It will never happen and it's just a show of unity but it proves to what lengths clear-thinking people will go to distance themselves from the insanity of the loony left.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/frustrated-rural-col...
There is obviously a differentiation happening.
The only thing not perfectly clear is, what actions are planned.
If you believe the Democrats are dominated by indoctrination with Saul Alinsky tactics, then they must first create the problem to propose a solution to the problem they created.
It's a no-brainer the Democrats are creating Marxist social and racial divisions, and exploiting them.
The Democrats' preparation for a war with the American people has been obvious.
It should be an obvious conclusion that the options Democrats include in their plan is starting a civil war.(Obviously, they will blame the start on anything but themselves as part of their propaganda.) What isn't clear is, if this civil war they will start is the only plan they have, and they were just waiting for some opportunity to use some arbitrary justification to start it.

Obviously, the Russians learned of this plan through their contacts in the Pentagon, which means there are operational plans to deploy the Armed Forces within the United States and engage in a war with the American people being made, perhaps already finalized and approved. The justification for this war is specific verbiage describing exactly "insurection".

Today we saw the phrase "neo-insurectionist" for the first time from someone here who is obviously indoctrinated with the Democrat party line mantra propaganda.

That's too much of a coincidence.

I'd say the Democrats have already made the decision to start that war. It's all or nothing for them right now.

The Russians also say this is very likely going to happen within a month.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Slate huh?
The site that Matty Yglesias daddy bought him so he would have some place to work.
Matty is always bumbling things-just giving you fair warning.
slate is far and away a more reliable source than wordpress Communist propaganda.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

20,000 (snicker)

WASHINGTON — As several thousand demonstrators rallied around them, eight members of the House of Representatives were arrested on Tuesday outside the Capitol in a protest to push Congress to pass broad immigration legislation that includes a path to citizenship for immigrants in the country illegally.
National Twitter Logo.
Connect With Us on Twitter

Follow @NYTNational for breaking news and headlines.

Twitter List: Reporters and Editors

The protests came as most attention in Congress was focused on the standoff over the partial government shutdown and the partisan disputes over health care and fiscal policy, pushing immigration to the side.

The lawmakers, all Democrats, were detained by the Capitol Police after they stood silently in a line in the middle of a street that borders the Capitol lawn, blocking traffic. As the police handcuffed them behind their backs and led them away, a crowd pressed in, chanting,“Let them go!”

The representatives arrested were Joseph Crowley and Charles B. Rangel of New York, Keith Ellison of Minnesota, Al Green of Texas, Luis V. Gutierrez and Jan Schakowsky of Illinois, Raul M. Grijalva of Arizona and John Lewis of Georgia. More than 150 other protesters, many from labor unions and immigrant organizations, were also arrested after they sat down and linked arms in the same street.

The arrests came after a rally by thousands of supporters of an immigration overhaul held in the middle of the National Mall, with a stage and live music by the Tigres del Norte, a popular Mexican-American band.

In a storm of Twitter posts, conservatives questioned how the immigration groups could hold a demonstration on the Mall, which is a national park, when national parks and memorials are closed as a result of the government shutdown. House Republicans have tried to reopen parks and monuments while keeping most of the federal government closed.

Conservatives said the Obama administration was showing a double standard by allowing the rally a week after World War II veterans were blocked from entering their memorial on the Mall. The veterans went in despite barricades placed there. After that, the National Park Service said veterans would be allowed to enter the memorial during the shutdown.

In a statement, the Park Service said it had allowed the immigration rally as an expression of “First Amendment rights,” the same rationale it had provided for opening the war memorial.

“The Mall is supposed to be shut,” said Brad Botwin, the director of Help Save Maryland, an anti-illegal-immigrant group, who joined a handful of people at the Mall to protest the immigration demonstration.“Why is the Park Service helping illegal immigrant groups and desperate labor unions to have a rally today?”

From the stage, Representative Nancy Pelosi of California, the minority leader, thanked the White House for giving permission for the rally to proceed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 174,650
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min fearless 67,963
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Terry rigsby 48,917
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 47 min Steve is the best 356
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,377
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 45,797
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 22 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••