Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#999153 Oct 9, 2013
I have no idea why the US Government is out of money...

when they paid for this:

"The Office of Naval Research spent $450,000 to study how babies interact with robots"

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/11/dod...
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#999154 Oct 9, 2013
Did you know Rick James went to prison for burning bitches with his crack pipe? and Mike Tyson went to jail for raping a Black Teen Model? well actually he forcibly ate her pussy, thats how the cops caught him cause they found her pubic hair and blood in his teeth! Oh an by the way, she was on her period!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#999155 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And? He was making bombs you moran; his wife called the cops to check on him because on top of fooling around with chemicals he was taking medication and ordering pills on the internet; saying he's chemist and knows how to medicate himself. She was probably afraid he was going to blow the house up and her and the whole damn town.
drunk!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#999156 Oct 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
these cases should be resolved by the family and the medical personnel, without government involved...
I absolutely agree. An ex-husband should never get to decide over an ex-wife's death when family members are more than eager to take on the responsibilities of care.

This guy had remarried and moved on long before sentencing his ex-wife to death by starvation.

I will never understand that for as long as I live.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#999157 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know he won't give you a straight answer.
I didn't realize Nuc was still trolling and acting all butt hurt about me until I read his post to you.
That guy is going to eat a whole in his gut.
lol! You mean like you lying son?

wow.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999158 Oct 9, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Don't scare them. They will freak out when they understand you can buy it at the local hardware store.
DemoKKKrats will demand a federal background check to buy fertilizer...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#999159 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you go silent whenyour dumb assumptions are debunked.
Like your lame "Who had health insurance in 1943?"
I proved you stupid again, and you run off like a frightened lemming again.
Let's talk about your belief in "no such thing as preventative medicine"
I need a good laugh!!
You really think people sit here all day long waiting to respond to you?

Really?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#999160 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
at least you're dropping the Hawaii bs.
What Hawaii bs son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999161 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
On February 25, 2005, a Pinellas County judge ordered the removal of Terri Schiavo's feeding tube. Several appeals and federal government intervention followed, which included U.S. President George W. Bush returning to Washington D.C. to sign legislation designed to keep her alive. After all attempts at appeals through the federal court system upheld the original decision to remove the feeding tube, staff at the Pinellas Park hospice facility where Terri was being cared for disconnected the feeding tube on March 18, 2005, and she died on March 31, 2005. In all, the Schiavo case involved 14 appeals and numerous motions, petitions, and hearings in the Florida courts; five suits in federal district court; Florida legislation struck down by the Supreme Court of Florida; federal legislation (the Palm Sunday Compromise); and four denials of certiorari from the Supreme Court of the United States.The case also spurred highly visible activism from the pro-life movement and disability rights groups.
----------
Repugnants turned a private family matter into a political battle.
They lost, both in FL Supreme Court and the Federal Supreme Court.
Yet fools like Carol and her clone Whatever continue to back Gov't overreach, all the while calling Obama a dictator.
And neither sees how stupid they look.
Dare one of them to defend this:
""which included U.S. President George W. Bush returning to Washington D.C. to sign legislation designed to keep her alive. ""
It was OK with these folks when Bush played Dictator.
Fortunately, the Supreme Court cut him off at the knees.
You forgot to mention the fact that Terry Schiavo's family wanted her to continue living. It was only her husband, who had a girlfriend he wanted to marry, who wanted to kill her. As Florida law is written, her husband could kill her without the consent of her family, and collect the insurance. If he had filed for divorce, and she continued to live or later died, he would not collect the insurance.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999162 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Everyone should have a living will; lesson learned not to be made a freak for 14 years.
not of much value if not followed by next of kin or if others sue in opposition...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#999163 Oct 9, 2013
We broke and cannot fund Sec 8 housing...

but we can buy this:

"...zoos in Arizona, Illinois, Louisiana, Wisconsin and Florida will be graced with poetic words for zoo-goers to read, at a cost to taxpayers of $997,766. A federal grant provides snippets of poetry to "deepen public awareness of environmental issues."

Read more: http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/feder...

Orlando, FL

#999164 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis > Vernon Jarrett > William Ayers > Obama > Vallerie Jarrett > an entire administration of communists
Now, why would anyone think Obama was a communist?
"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
Barack Hussein Obama

He was pretty much daring us to do just that.

But welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999165 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, present-day Greeks and ancient Romans probably never once imagined their lives would ever be any different before Greece ran out of other people's money and ancient Rome fell under the weight of its own reckless spending.
Bigger empires have fallen.
But we both agree that Democrats seem to think a money tree grows somewhere on Capital Hill.
That is an obvious fact, and predictably ignored and denied by Democrats.

Orlando, FL

#999166 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
1-800-FUCKYOU
Those letters definitely matched those numbers on the government website.

Had to see it to believe it myself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999167 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jibberish__uninformed emotionally immature centered jibberish. People in a vegetative state die daily in the US under the very same circumstances.
We learned of Schiavo due to Florida's sunshine laws and our interest was heightened by Jeb Bush's unlawful interference.
The results of the autopsy can easily be found online__Terry Schiavo didn't suffer in agony.
"immature"...double down, dumbass, double down.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999168 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your navigators are supposed to do that, not fox news. No wonder you're such a dumbass.
the train wreck continues.
Aahhh, there it is. Emaam's ignorance in full display.

""Editorial: Scott's campaign to sabotage the Affordable Care Act"

""Gov. Rick Scott says he sides with Florida's families, yet he is obstructing their access to health care. Citing groundless privacy concerns, the governor is trying to block county health departments from assisting people in signing up for health insurance on the state's online marketplace that will open in a few weeks. It's one thing to voice philosophical objections to federal law. It's indefensible to stand in the doorway and deny Floridians access to health care.

The Florida Department of Health this week told the state's 60 local health department directors that local public health offices, where the uninsured often go for medical services or for help getting them, cannot have navigators on the premises. Under the Affordable Care Act, navigators are the helper-bees who will help people sort through their health insurance options starting Oct. 1, including how much they can expect in a federal subsidy, if any, and how to enroll online. But it isn't clear how much practical impact the state's edict will have. Some Florida counties, including Pinellas, have received federal grants to employ navigators and county health offices often operate from county-owned, not state-owned, buildings. Pinellas officials smartly maneuvered Thursday to make sure the navigators are still hired and will have work space.""

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/sc...

----------

The Reugnants are throwing every obstacle in the way, yet you stupidly claim the 'navigators' are at fault.

When the State of Florida disallows the navigators from doing their jobs, it damages the effect of the ACA. Of course, that's entirely their point.

Are you in an Iron Lung?? You're obviously too stupid to breathe on your own.

Orlando, FL

#999169 Oct 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Wow. So... if I quote Tom Clancy in "Hunt for Red October", you're good to go, eh?
The best part is, you offer nothing other than a book title.
Is that how you taught your kids to do research work and provide their sources?
Tom Clancy wrote fiction, blockhead.

Georges Sada wrote about his personal experience and knowledge as one of Saddam's top generals.

Which new kind of American are you? Dumb or Dumber?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999170 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no plug to pull in Terri's case. Only her feeding tube.
Pulling the plug is humane and the right thing to do. People either die immediately or begin to recover on their own.
But you can't tell me you'd want your feeding tube pulled. Because I wouldn't believe you.
She was being kept alive artificially. The semantics don't change that. If you truly believe in life after death, why wouldn't you want your feeding tube pulled? Yes, I would welcome the release from the shell of a body I was trapped in.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999171 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Remember that Norway bomber who was ordering bulk fertilizer at his farm?
no...but most farmers buy fertilizer in bulk...in fact, many farms have anhydrous ammonia that could be deadly if released, without any intention to make a bomb...

Bocajews don't know about fertilizer because illegal aliens handle that stuff for you...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999172 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow both you and Flack. Some semblance of sanity is slowly being restored to the planet. Homer remains ever the optimist.
You're entire "terrorist" rant you've been on for days tells me you're brainwashed beyond repair, homie. Take your "sanity" smoke screen and shove it up obamas ass...since you're already there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to stop ants. 6 min Upton Sinclair 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 57 min Hannah Sera 1,583
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min His 50,222
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,346
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frankie Forsyth 184,340
Jay Cutler U Suk 3 hr Eat my shorts 2
Black and mad (Mar '08) 4 hr Tameka 11,015
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 10 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST