Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#999163 Oct 9, 2013
We broke and cannot fund Sec 8 housing...

but we can buy this:

"...zoos in Arizona, Illinois, Louisiana, Wisconsin and Florida will be graced with poetic words for zoo-goers to read, at a cost to taxpayers of $997,766. A federal grant provides snippets of poetry to "deepen public awareness of environmental issues."

Read more: http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/feder...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#999164 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis > Vernon Jarrett > William Ayers > Obama > Vallerie Jarrett > an entire administration of communists
Now, why would anyone think Obama was a communist?
"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
Barack Hussein Obama

He was pretty much daring us to do just that.

But welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#999165 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, present-day Greeks and ancient Romans probably never once imagined their lives would ever be any different before Greece ran out of other people's money and ancient Rome fell under the weight of its own reckless spending.
Bigger empires have fallen.
But we both agree that Democrats seem to think a money tree grows somewhere on Capital Hill.
That is an obvious fact, and predictably ignored and denied by Democrats.

Orlando, FL

#999166 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
1-800-FUCKYOU
Those letters definitely matched those numbers on the government website.

Had to see it to believe it myself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999167 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jibberish__uninformed emotionally immature centered jibberish. People in a vegetative state die daily in the US under the very same circumstances.
We learned of Schiavo due to Florida's sunshine laws and our interest was heightened by Jeb Bush's unlawful interference.
The results of the autopsy can easily be found online__Terry Schiavo didn't suffer in agony.
"immature"...double down, dumbass, double down.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999168 Oct 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
your navigators are supposed to do that, not fox news. No wonder you're such a dumbass.
the train wreck continues.
Aahhh, there it is. Emaam's ignorance in full display.

""Editorial: Scott's campaign to sabotage the Affordable Care Act"

""Gov. Rick Scott says he sides with Florida's families, yet he is obstructing their access to health care. Citing groundless privacy concerns, the governor is trying to block county health departments from assisting people in signing up for health insurance on the state's online marketplace that will open in a few weeks. It's one thing to voice philosophical objections to federal law. It's indefensible to stand in the doorway and deny Floridians access to health care.

The Florida Department of Health this week told the state's 60 local health department directors that local public health offices, where the uninsured often go for medical services or for help getting them, cannot have navigators on the premises. Under the Affordable Care Act, navigators are the helper-bees who will help people sort through their health insurance options starting Oct. 1, including how much they can expect in a federal subsidy, if any, and how to enroll online. But it isn't clear how much practical impact the state's edict will have. Some Florida counties, including Pinellas, have received federal grants to employ navigators and county health offices often operate from county-owned, not state-owned, buildings. Pinellas officials smartly maneuvered Thursday to make sure the navigators are still hired and will have work space.""

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/sc...

----------

The Reugnants are throwing every obstacle in the way, yet you stupidly claim the 'navigators' are at fault.

When the State of Florida disallows the navigators from doing their jobs, it damages the effect of the ACA. Of course, that's entirely their point.

Are you in an Iron Lung?? You're obviously too stupid to breathe on your own.

Orlando, FL

#999169 Oct 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Wow. So... if I quote Tom Clancy in "Hunt for Red October", you're good to go, eh?
The best part is, you offer nothing other than a book title.
Is that how you taught your kids to do research work and provide their sources?
Tom Clancy wrote fiction, blockhead.

Georges Sada wrote about his personal experience and knowledge as one of Saddam's top generals.

Which new kind of American are you? Dumb or Dumber?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999170 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no plug to pull in Terri's case. Only her feeding tube.
Pulling the plug is humane and the right thing to do. People either die immediately or begin to recover on their own.
But you can't tell me you'd want your feeding tube pulled. Because I wouldn't believe you.
She was being kept alive artificially. The semantics don't change that. If you truly believe in life after death, why wouldn't you want your feeding tube pulled? Yes, I would welcome the release from the shell of a body I was trapped in.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999171 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that Norway bomber who was ordering bulk fertilizer at his farm?
no...but most farmers buy fertilizer in bulk...in fact, many farms have anhydrous ammonia that could be deadly if released, without any intention to make a bomb...

Bocajews don't know about fertilizer because illegal aliens handle that stuff for you...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999172 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow both you and Flack. Some semblance of sanity is slowly being restored to the planet. Homer remains ever the optimist.
You're entire "terrorist" rant you've been on for days tells me you're brainwashed beyond repair, homie. Take your "sanity" smoke screen and shove it up obamas ass...since you're already there.

Location hidden

#999173 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time you posted on those mythical subsidies to the oil companies, you didn't know the difference between a tax exemption for something like operational expenses and a subsidy. You also didn't know the difference between "higher than average return" and a subsidy.
You have yet to identify any subsidy paid to the oil companies.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to any oil company in the United States.
Coming from a crazy person who talks to ghosts in his TV, no surprise.

You've proven yourself an idiot. I enjoy how you double down on your stupidity.

Go talk to your TV some more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999174 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no plug to pull in Terri's case. Only her feeding tube.
Pulling the plug is humane and the right thing to do. People either die immediately or begin to recover on their own.
But you can't tell me you'd want your feeding tube pulled. Because I wouldn't believe you.
pull the tube and trust in God...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#999175 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two neurologists examined her disagreed on her level of "awareness".
There's no question she was in a vegetative state.
But she displayed the same distress of starvation as a person with a normal brain.
So we disagree on this. It was a barbaric way for anyone to die.
The autopsy report debunked the, cough, attorney hired neurologists lame reports.

She couldn't possibly have suffered. You're a fool!

Orlando, FL

#999176 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More jibberish__most of which has been debunked.
What's the love affair for Sada at the Christian bookstores?
The not too bright Saddam was being screwed over by his Generals and advisers on arms purchases, all military matters actually and in reality was simply a paper tiger with a bunch of rusty, outdated improperly stored junk. This is precisely why the US literally walked into Iraq unchallenged__twice.
The highly touted republican guard fought only when cornered and running wasn't an option. No Iraqi air force jets took flight and only three (possibly operational) long range scuds were found.
Bush lied or perhaps simply repeated the lies he was being told because like Saddam, Bush was none to bright and was being screwed over by his advisers and generals.
In the synopsis of the book on Amazon, it starts this way:

"Georges Sada was one of Saddam's top generals and foremost military advisors. A truth-teller in a government that made the truth dangerous. A devout Christian in a Muslim country. And a man who would stand up for what was right&#8213;even at the risk of his own life."

But truth telling in a government that made the truth dangerous by someone who stood up for what was right even at the risk of his own life doesn't compute with liberals such as yourself.

Location hidden

#999177 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
Barack Hussein Obama
He was pretty much daring us to do just that.
But welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.
anyone dumb enough to buy into the 'Saddam moved his WMD's to Syria' nonsense is clearly gullible enough to believe the Commie nonsense.
spoken like a true John Bircher.

We get it that you hate Obama. But bearing false witness proves you're a CINO, a Christian in Name Only.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999178 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More jibberish__most of which has been debunked.
the word is "gibberish", you ignorant mutt...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999179 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think people sit here all day long waiting to respond to you?
Really?
Yes, he really does.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#999181 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree. An ex-husband should never get to decide over an ex-wife's death when family members are more than eager to take on the responsibilities of care.
This guy had remarried and moved on long before sentencing his ex-wife to death by starvation.
I will never understand that for as long as I live.
Maybe you should refresh your faulty memory babe__you've become lost in the details.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999182 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the fact that Terry Schiavo's family wanted her to continue living. It was only her husband, who had a girlfriend he wanted to marry, who wanted to kill her. As Florida law is written, her husband could kill her without the consent of her family, and collect the insurance. If he had filed for divorce, and she continued to live or later died, he would not collect the insurance.
the husband is the next of kin and should make the decision unless the patient has granted power of attorney to someone else....regardless of the details of this case....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999183 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree. An ex-husband should never get to decide over an ex-wife's death when family members are more than eager to take on the responsibilities of care.
This guy had remarried and moved on long before sentencing his ex-wife to death by starvation.
I will never understand that for as long as I live.
You would, for your own selfish reasons (because that's all it was), force your beloved family member to suffer in a shell of a body. How could her soul move on when her body was still alive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min adamski 51,474
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 45 min Big Knob 3
Ask Amy 2-28-15 1 hr Blunt Advice 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,356
Dear Abby 3-1-15 2 hr Stina2 7
Abby 2-28-15 3 hr Blunt Advice 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency