Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999171 Oct 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that Norway bomber who was ordering bulk fertilizer at his farm?
no...but most farmers buy fertilizer in bulk...in fact, many farms have anhydrous ammonia that could be deadly if released, without any intention to make a bomb...

Bocajews don't know about fertilizer because illegal aliens handle that stuff for you...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#999172 Oct 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Wow both you and Flack. Some semblance of sanity is slowly being restored to the planet. Homer remains ever the optimist.
You're entire "terrorist" rant you've been on for days tells me you're brainwashed beyond repair, homie. Take your "sanity" smoke screen and shove it up obamas ass...since you're already there.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#999173 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time you posted on those mythical subsidies to the oil companies, you didn't know the difference between a tax exemption for something like operational expenses and a subsidy. You also didn't know the difference between "higher than average return" and a subsidy.
You have yet to identify any subsidy paid to the oil companies.
Subsidies to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist. There is no such thing as a subsidy to any oil company in the United States.
Coming from a crazy person who talks to ghosts in his TV, no surprise.

You've proven yourself an idiot. I enjoy how you double down on your stupidity.

Go talk to your TV some more.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999174 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no plug to pull in Terri's case. Only her feeding tube.
Pulling the plug is humane and the right thing to do. People either die immediately or begin to recover on their own.
But you can't tell me you'd want your feeding tube pulled. Because I wouldn't believe you.
pull the tube and trust in God...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#999175 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two neurologists examined her disagreed on her level of "awareness".
There's no question she was in a vegetative state.
But she displayed the same distress of starvation as a person with a normal brain.
So we disagree on this. It was a barbaric way for anyone to die.
The autopsy report debunked the, cough, attorney hired neurologists lame reports.

She couldn't possibly have suffered. You're a fool!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#999176 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More jibberish__most of which has been debunked.
What's the love affair for Sada at the Christian bookstores?
The not too bright Saddam was being screwed over by his Generals and advisers on arms purchases, all military matters actually and in reality was simply a paper tiger with a bunch of rusty, outdated improperly stored junk. This is precisely why the US literally walked into Iraq unchallenged__twice.
The highly touted republican guard fought only when cornered and running wasn't an option. No Iraqi air force jets took flight and only three (possibly operational) long range scuds were found.
Bush lied or perhaps simply repeated the lies he was being told because like Saddam, Bush was none to bright and was being screwed over by his advisers and generals.
In the synopsis of the book on Amazon, it starts this way:

"Georges Sada was one of Saddam's top generals and foremost military advisors. A truth-teller in a government that made the truth dangerous. A devout Christian in a Muslim country. And a man who would stand up for what was right&#8213;even at the risk of his own life."

But truth telling in a government that made the truth dangerous by someone who stood up for what was right even at the risk of his own life doesn't compute with liberals such as yourself.

Location hidden

#999177 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judge me by the people with whom I surround myself."
Barack Hussein Obama
He was pretty much daring us to do just that.
But welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.
anyone dumb enough to buy into the 'Saddam moved his WMD's to Syria' nonsense is clearly gullible enough to believe the Commie nonsense.
spoken like a true John Bircher.

We get it that you hate Obama. But bearing false witness proves you're a CINO, a Christian in Name Only.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999178 Oct 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More jibberish__most of which has been debunked.
the word is "gibberish", you ignorant mutt...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999179 Oct 9, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think people sit here all day long waiting to respond to you?
Really?
Yes, he really does.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#999181 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree. An ex-husband should never get to decide over an ex-wife's death when family members are more than eager to take on the responsibilities of care.
This guy had remarried and moved on long before sentencing his ex-wife to death by starvation.
I will never understand that for as long as I live.
Maybe you should refresh your faulty memory babe__you've become lost in the details.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999182 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the fact that Terry Schiavo's family wanted her to continue living. It was only her husband, who had a girlfriend he wanted to marry, who wanted to kill her. As Florida law is written, her husband could kill her without the consent of her family, and collect the insurance. If he had filed for divorce, and she continued to live or later died, he would not collect the insurance.
the husband is the next of kin and should make the decision unless the patient has granted power of attorney to someone else....regardless of the details of this case....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#999183 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree. An ex-husband should never get to decide over an ex-wife's death when family members are more than eager to take on the responsibilities of care.
This guy had remarried and moved on long before sentencing his ex-wife to death by starvation.
I will never understand that for as long as I live.
You would, for your own selfish reasons (because that's all it was), force your beloved family member to suffer in a shell of a body. How could her soul move on when her body was still alive?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#999184 Oct 9, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the batty one, moron.
If you could frikkin read, jerk, you would see the little * thingy right next to 1995, dingbat!
That little thingy has another * below that says "1995 poll ... about Clinton Administration"
I -D - I - O - T
http://www.people-press.org/2013/09/23/blame-...
Carol made a fool out of you, yet again.
Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!!
The article and the poll I cited was also dated September 23, 2013, at the top.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999185 Oct 9, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
We broke and cannot fund Sec 8 housing...
but we can buy this:
"...zoos in Arizona, Illinois, Louisiana, Wisconsin and Florida will be graced with poetic words for zoo-goers to read, at a cost to taxpayers of $997,766. A federal grant provides snippets of poetry to "deepen public awareness of environmental issues."
Read more: http://www.appeal-democrat.com/articles/feder...
one way to avoid default if up against the debt ceiling is to suspend or cancel all such grants.....

Location hidden

#999186 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the fact that Terry Schiavo's family wanted her to continue living. It was only her husband, who had a girlfriend he wanted to marry, who wanted to kill her. As Florida law is written, her husband could kill her without the consent of her family, and collect the insurance. If he had filed for divorce, and she continued to live or later died, he would not collect the insurance.
As the courts in FL and Federal level ruled, her parents had no standing. Nor did Gov. Bush or President Bush.

Your weak arguments lost.

And the Supreme Court sided with the Husband, Spousal rights being the law of the land here in the USA.

I know Putin would have had Mr.Schiavo arrested, but he's a communist, like you.

Go back to talking to the ghosts in your TV. Is Terri Schiav one of them??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Location hidden

#999187 Oct 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Clancy wrote fiction, blockhead.
Georges Sada wrote about his personal experience and knowledge as one of Saddam's top generals.
Which new kind of American are you? Dumb or Dumber?
I'd like to know why you believe one of Saddam's Generals??

You do realize he's just saying that to avoid getting executed for mass murder of Iraqi civilians under Saddam, don't you??

Suck up to the Americans ans they will protect him. You're so gullible.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#999188 Oct 9, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the batty one, moron.
If you could frikkin read, jerk, you would see the little * thingy right next to 1995, dingbat!
That little thingy has another * below that says "1995 poll ... about Clinton Administration"
I -D - I - O - T
http://www.people-press.org/2013/09/23/blame-...
Carol made a fool out of you, yet again.
Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!!
Then it should have said Clinton, not Obama, in the chart...slipshod poll done for desperate loser Grumpy Old Pricks like you who will believe any swill that supports their jr. high bully mentality.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#999189 Oct 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis > Vernon Jarrett > William Ayers > Obama > Vallerie Jarrett > an entire administration of communists
Now, why would anyone think Obama was a communist?
Frank Marshall - Secretary of Defense??? Oh wait. Sec of State?

Which posts in the administration did Frank Marshall, Bill Ayers & Vernon Jarrett hold?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#999190 Oct 9, 2013
Moody's offers different view on debt limit

One of the nation’s top credit-rating agencies says that the U.S. Treasury Department is likely to continue paying interest on the government’s debt even if Congress fails to lift the limit on borrowing next week, preserving the nation’s sterling AAA credit rating.

In a memo being circulated on Capitol Hill Wednesday, Moody’s Investors Service offers “answers to frequently asked questions” about the government shutdown, now in its second week, and the federal debt limit. President Obama has said that, unless Congress acts to raise the $16.7 trillion limit by next Thursday, the nation will be at risk of default.

Not so, Moody’s says in the memo dated Oct. 7.

” We believe the government would continue to pay interest and principal on its debt even in the event that the debt limit is not raised, leaving its creditworthiness intact,” the memo says.“The debt limit restricts government expenditures to the amount of its incoming revenues; it does not prohibit the government from servicing its debt. There is no direct connection between the debt limit (actually the exhaustion of the Treasury’s extraordinary measures to raise funds) and a default.

The memo offers a starkly different view of the consequences of congressional inaction on the debt limit than is held by the White House, many policymakers and other financial analysts. During a press conference at the White House Tuesday, Obama said missing the Oct. 17 deadline would invite “economic chaos.”

The Moody’s memo goes on to argue that the situation is actually much less serious than in 2011, when the nation last faced a pitched battle over the debt limit.

“The budget deficit was considerably larger in 2011 than it is currently, so the magnitude of the necessary spending cuts needed after 17 October is lower now than it was then,” the memo says.

Treasury Department officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#999191 Oct 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone dumb enough to buy into the 'Saddam moved his WMD's to Syria' nonsense is clearly gullible enough to believe the Commie nonsense.
spoken like a true John Bircher.
We get it that you hate Obama. But bearing false witness proves you're a CINO, a Christian in Name Only.
Won't presume to speak for Christ, but I'm pretty sure Mother Teresa would have beyotch slapped the ignorantly condescending Aunt Batty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 1 hr OF Mom 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 52,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr red and right 185,974
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Daniel Lipinski as Representa... (Sep '12) 4 hr Fane 2
Jailbird Jesse Jackson Jr 5 hr Run Jesse Run 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr RACE 5,827
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]