Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#998663 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
What has the moral reich wing done to those in the Church who have committed pedophilia?
Nothing.....
What has the reich wing done to prosecute the church for the pedophilia...
Nothing.....
Who claims to be morally superior to others?
The reich wing....
Therefore by reich wing logic, pedophilia must be 'moral.'
What a bunch of political heels!
Dozens of priests are serving jail time. It's a justice problem, not a "reich wing" issue. What an uninformed dope......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998664 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dozens of priests are serving jail time. It's a justice problem, not a "reich wing" issue. What an uninformed dope......
Really son? You should go back and look what it's in response to.

And if you still think it's dopey, fine.

But the fact the idiot it was in regards to isn't responding says a lot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998666 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
.. talk about uninformed...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998667 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...
"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."
Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...
Tear down this Wall Obama...
Go Middle Class... Go Truckers... Go Bikers...
It's the culture...
Poor baby. Ray Don doesn't have high intellectual opinions of you facebook lovers.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998668 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you're a proven liar anyway so what does it matter, right?
LOL, says the person who doesn't know if he is real or not or where he lives.

Son, you have a bucket load of issues and to be blunt-I don't give a damn about either your issues or your opinions.

No offense meant.
DemokRATs

Seminole, FL

#998669 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.. talk about uninformed...
It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998670 Oct 8, 2013
Truckers Ride for the Constitution - to take to Beltway in protest...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 97,688 likes ∑ 105,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Go Middle Clas!!... Go Truckers!!... Go Bikers!!...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998671 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, you have a bucket load of issues and to be blunt-I don't give a damn about either your issues or your opinions.
No offense meant.
lol! Says the idiot who makes a claim, then can't back it up!

Talk about looking stupid and working hard to prove it... that's you!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998672 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take you long to ID our resident troll.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998673 Oct 8, 2013
DemokRATs wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture..
repeat please
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998674 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense meant.
lol! So.... you're satisfied with being called a liar?

Good choice son!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#998676 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
A lot of intelligent discussion from bright posters this evening. No coincidence that most of the leftist phags were beaten into submission earlier in the afternoon. Great work folks; have dong work his magic with his wok and cook you a well-deserved meal for your trouble.....:-)
'Congress still can work out in their exclusive gym (no towels though).' Tea Party conservatives keep their exclusive gym open despite government shut-down. Sounds pretty gay to me. "Head Start programs have been shuttered, small businesses canít get loans and hundreds of thousands of federal government employees are furloughed. But the exclusive gyms available only to members of Congress have remained open throughout the shutdown.

A House aide confirmed to ThinkProgress that the House memberís gym is open. The House gym features a swimming pool, basketball courts, paddleball courts, a sauna, a steam room and flat screen TVs. While towel service is unavailable, taxpayers remain on the hook for cleaning and maintenance, which has been performed daily throughout the shutdown
" Exclusive Gyms For Members Of Congress Deemed ĎEssential,í Remain Open During Shutdown http://thkpr.gs/1gmXpsc via @thinkprogress
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998677 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take you long to ID our resident troll.
lol! And.... you're still a liar son!
DemokRATs

Seminole, FL

#998678 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Poor baby. Ray Don doesn't have high intellectual opinions of you facebook lovers.
Obama's government shutdown proves just how brownshirt the USA has become since obama, denying peoples freedom, controlling peoples lives and their rights..

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers... Go Bikers...

It's the culture...
DemokRATs

Seminole, FL

#998679 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Says the idiot who makes a claim, then can't back it up!
Talk about looking stupid and working hard to prove it... that's me!
It's the culture...

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#998680 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.. talk about uninformed...
Ahhh.. I get it now. One of those intellectually impervious blockheads. Sorry for injecting some common sense. Please carry on.... son
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998681 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So.... you're satisfied with being called a liar?
Good choice son!
You are cray cray, your issue is not my problem.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#998682 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense meant.
If you don't 'give a damn' then leave the forum without comment. There's no need for you to yap at Yeah if you prefer being someplace else. Bye-bye.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#998683 Oct 8, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I bet you miss the good old Bush days when thousands of American troops were dying looking for WMDs and 750,000 jobs per month were being lost. Speaking of Repub bullshit can you help me with this?
"Drill Baby Drill". The US has now hit two records. Most oil and gas production of any nation and Most oil and gas EXPORTED in US history. Come on Repubs,,,, tell us all again what happens with gas prices if Obama would JUST let America produce more oil. When does the price drop like all the Repubs running for office promised? hahahaha !!!!!!!!!! SUCKERS every time.
When I point out to you the dog sh it stuck to your shoes, your reflexive response is an attempt to make fun of my taste in shirt color.

They made a TV Series about people like you. LOST.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#998684 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you or why are you so messed up??
There's nothing wrong with USAsince1680 that Obamacare Death Panels can't fix.

Or a good insecticide from WalMart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 40 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••