Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
917,321 - 917,340 of 1,100,042 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#998512 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless Leader and chief obama...
Tear down this Wall Obama...
It's the culture...
Then you should be happy. What are you people complaining about? If you people really believed that, you wouldn't be trying so hard to spread false rumors.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998513 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats already provided funds for NIH. It's in the clean budget resolution sitting on Boehner's desk. All he has to do is present it for a vote and we can move on.
House Republicans have passed funding bills for WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies... Obama just say's NO...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998514 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt seems to believe that the GOP's piecemeal approach to budgeting replaces a clean budget resolution. He's never been one to use common sense.
A Quinnipiac national poll released October 1st show American voters oppose 72%-22% Congress shutting down the government in their effort to block implementation of the law. Voters also choose a Democratic candidate over a Republican candidate 43%-34% in a generic ballot, the widest Democratic margin measured so far for the 2014 elections."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Generic ballots has very little value. All elections are local
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998515 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Religion is the root of all evil.
Study a little history and you will grasp the truth.
The last thing I or any sane person should do is trust your facts or take advice from you.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998516 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I, on the other hand, have insurance. I've had insurance since the day I was born. I've never been without health insurance nor have I ever needed any government assistance...unlike you.
What will you do when your rates double or triple?

Location hidden

#998517 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a way to keep veterans and their families from losing out and crucial organizations up and running until sanity returns.
Why wouldn't democrats want to at least do that?
They want to make some kind of point by inflicting punitive measures on as many as possible.
That's why.
The reason they won't do it is because they have already approved these expenditures. The only item in their budget resolution that the Republican House doesn't like is the Affordable Care Act. That ship has passed. Democrats are not and should not play this game with Republicans (and that is all it is...a game). Republicans need to come to their senses, stop stomping their feet and pass the clean budget resolution. Simple as that.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998518 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that line of bull? You are the one who seems to be searching for someone to pay for your medical care. After all, it is you who has been complaining that you can't find satisfactory insurance on the exchange. The only real reason to go to the exchang is if you qualify for a subsidy.
I, on the other hand, have insurance. I've had insurance since the day I was born. I've never been without health insurance nor have I ever needed any government assistance...unlike you.
LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998519 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep lying to yourself. Every move made by OMB has been in direct response to the Republican lead shutdown. Live with it. You own it.
The obama administration job is to pick and chose what parks and services to close or leave open you fool. They run the government, not Republican you idiot.

You can not provide any legislation or google that Republicans passed closing services or parks without Senate and obama signature you idiot... It does not exist...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama... Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#998520 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I'd guess you prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his followers, the Nation of Islam that Obama is "The Messiah"...
It's the culture...
Don't kill the messenger. It was "Whatever" that was complaining about your "foul" language. Not me.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998521 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Weren't you the one that was just complaining because you couldn't access medical care at UCLA or Cedars Sinai on the exchange?? Now, THAT is arrogant.
Actually not, but don't let that stop your hallucination.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#998522 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats already provided funds for NIH. It's in the clean budget resolution sitting on Boehner's desk. All he has to do is present it for a vote and we can move on.
NIH!!"!
Shrimp on treadmills and scrotum washing class!

Location hidden

#998523 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>House Republicans have passed funding bills for WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies... Obama just say's NO...
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...
It's the culture...
The Senate budget resolution funded WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies. Republicans said NO...only if we can defund the Affordable Care Act.

Stop acting like two year olds and pass the clean budget resolution!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998524 Oct 8, 2013
Go Truckers... Go Middle class...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#998525 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you do when your rates double or triple?
I don't expect that to happen but if it did, I would pay them. That is the responsible thing to do.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#998526 Oct 8, 2013
Hillary 2016 watch out. Incoming. She will make history as first Female President.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998527 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dems: our way or let the kids go without chemotherapy when there is a solution sitting there that won't harm anyone including the Dems.

The press have even started stating there is no way to justify the Dems refusal to pass this resolution.

Yet, heartless you keep trying to justify it.
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998528 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>House Republicans have passed funding bills for WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies... Obama just say's NO...
It's the culture...
I think that there are a lot of people, just like me, on both sides and in the middle who are about to again say something very clearly.

The House is our closest means of doing so and I'm not a fan of letting the Senate strong arm the lower body into saddling us with this Act in its current form until we've gotten through the mid terms. Hold the line, come what may. We'll fix it later. Stocks are longterm. The House CAN do it and they should.

They didn't read this. We had to pass it to know what's in it. Really?? How could this be OK with anyone?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998529 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Senate budget resolution funded WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies. Republicans said NO...only if we can defund the Affordable Care Act.
Stop acting like two year olds and pass the clean budget resolution!!!
The aca is not the issue you idiot...House Republicans have passed funding bills for WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies... Obama and Hairy Reid Senate just say's NO...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama... Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998530 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect that to happen but if it did, I would pay them. That is the responsible thing to do.
Until there is a Republican president and then you will be in angst about it.

None of the people who oppose Obamacare will be happy with this program no matter who is in office.

Of course, most people are not blind partisans as you are.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Blanchard, OK

#998531 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: Religion is the root of all evil.
Study a little history and you will grasp the truth.
Dummy,

20,000 years ago...
cave men killed other cave men over mammoth bones and watering holes dumazz...

God does not 'kill' people...idiots like you do...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 177,364
Abby 8-29 12 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 19 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 19 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min TRD 68,364
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Mister Tonka 97,927
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs