Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998559 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not "REASONABLE". Legislating through the budget process is not how this works.
Good grief woman. Do you just type any nonsense that pops into your head.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#998560 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Go Truckers... Go Middle class...
Tear down this Wall Obama...
It's the culture...
Jimmah Carter said the middle class under O'bama is now the equivalent of the poor class when he was president.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998561 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was reelected BECAUSE of the Affordable Care Act. You people are just running scared.
DemokRATS are good for making up excuses and are seldom good for anything else..

Mo free shit is hard to vote against when it's all you know eggplant...

And... "Get all the fools, ghetto and moochers on your side and you can be elected to anything you idiot."

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Go Middle Class!! Go Truckers!!

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998562 Oct 8, 2013
This President is a true abomination. To have barricaded the WW2 vets, but allow illegal aliens privilege.

-James Woods

Prevented this

#998563 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not "REASONABLE". Legislating through the budget process is not how this works.
The Congress has been doing it for years. Why isn't it reasonable now? because O'bama is black I suppose.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998564 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>FACT: Religion is the root of all evil. Study a little history and you will grasp the truth.
I disagree. Greed and the desire for power would be my choices.

Tell us about all the "evil" that has been brought down on the U.S. by Christian citizens in the past 50 years. Make sure you tie these evil deeds to their religion and back it up with citations.
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998565 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was reelected BECAUSE of the Affordable Care Act. You people are just running scared.
I'm not so sure who's running scared. It's true that Obama was reelected, and so was a Republican House, running on repeal and redo, or whatever it was. That's what is should have been. The Mulligan Campaign.

And so there you have it. One can only assume that the people knew they were doing this, knew THEY had control of the purse. This was a bigger failure than rank and file Democrats realize, and they're pissed and afraid of Obamacare and probably won't be made to realize by mid terms, how vital they are, if ever. And they are ever so vital with 2012's down ballot gains for the GOP.

Now we wait and see. Who blinks. And this doesn't even FEEL like 95.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#998566 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998567 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight--you had insurance but you had no shoes? Remember usm you said you had to put cardboard in your shoes cause you were so poor...mmm mmm mmm. So now your parents paid for health insurance but couldn't clothe or feed you? what a bunch huh?
LOL, USA forgets her tales.

What happens when you lie to make a point and then it keeps compounding until the person stumbles on them.
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998568 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, my parents were poor but they ALWAYS made health insurance a priority. Unlike losers like you who are willing to live off of government assistance if something goes wrong.
Was it an employment benefit? Part of one, or both of their compensation packages?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998569 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, my parents were poor but they ALWAYS made health insurance a priority. Unlike losers like you who are willing to live off of government assistance if something goes wrong.
Just not clothing and food?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998570 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Greed and the desire for power would be my choices.
Tell us about all the "evil" that has been brought down on the U.S. by Christian citizens in the past 50 years. Make sure you tie these evil deeds to their religion and back it up with citations.
Now you have done it-

What the world needs, USA on religion
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#998571 Oct 8, 2013
The african American community suffer from gun shot wounds on par with small wars in other countries politicians give lip service to the African Americans long stories funny one liners and endear themselves to your subconcious and they act as if what affects you affects them in the same way so its ok to shut the government down their healthcare is the best of the best how come cost is not an issue for them ever both sides its very simple to fix because they say they feel our pain just give us the same healthcare but you really dont mean it both sides would keep the government open and work it out they both shut it lets be americans for a moment and lets work together and let them see the people can work it out just all say get back to work. no conditions get back to work that is the order of the peole nothing is getting done and we are feeling the pain all of us
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998572 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#998573 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you went with out shoes and food to have health insurance. OMG what kind of child abuse is that--INSURANCE a priority, see how stupid you sound. But food and shoes aren't a PRIORITY. You are exactly what is wrong with this country. My parents fed and clothed me and you say I am the loser. WTH.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998574 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you consider those who live dependent on government assistance to be losers?

Prevented this

#998575 Oct 8, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Was it an employment benefit? Part of one, or both of their compensation packages?
IN 1943??? who the hell had insurance?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998576 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you never studied the Muslim conquests, Crusades, the Spanish Reconquista, the Ottoman wars, Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the Insurgency in the North Caucasus, the Nagorno-Karabakh War, the Yugoslav Wars, the Second Sudanese Civil War, the Syrian civil war or the Nigerian Sharia conflict, among others. I suppose you have never heard the term radical Islamic Jihadism. Get real.
Unless you believe God made them do it, which you don't, than the acts were those of man.
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998577 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...
Go Middle Class... Go Truckers...
It's the culture...
Damn!

That's obscene. This is humiliating. What the hell are these hacks doing in DC?

They should take that down. Everyone can see that shit.

Yeah

San Jose, CA

#998578 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick tock, tick tock. No one cares what someone who refuses to take an unwavering oath of allgiance to the United States has to say. You can't be trusted to have the best interest of the United States at heart.
Yup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,361
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min J RULES 70,091
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,657
Abby 10-23-14 2 hr pde 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 98,502
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 352
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance