Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
917,241 - 917,260 of 1,080,433 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Poll: Republicans' Handling Of Shutdown Increasingly Unpopular
"The government shutdown isn't winning anyone in Washington points with the public -- but Republicans are faring the worst, according to new polls.
A Washington Post/ABC poll released Monday found that while the public's ratings for the president and both parties in Congress remain negative, disapproval of Republicans has grown in the past week. Seventy percent of Americans now disapprove of how Republicans in Congress are handling budget negotiations, up from 63 percent last week.
A Pew Research poll also released Monday found that 38 percent of Americans blame Republicans more for the shutdown, while 30 percent blame Obama, and 19 percent blame both sides.
A third poll by CNN/ORC found that majorities of Americans are angry at everyone involved with the shutdown: Sixty-three percent say they're angry at Republicans, 57 percent say they're angry at Democrats, and 53 percent say they're angry at Obama."
Where's that feller who don't like polls??
I can see why.
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless Leader and chief obama...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The OMB is controlled by House republicans?
Their actions dictate the decisions that must be made by the OMB. When Boehner presents the clean budget resolution to a vote. This will be over.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

The National Mall was open today for an immigration rally under 1st Amendment rights while the veterans who fought for 1st Amendment rights were denied access to the WWII Monument.

This is a three-ring political circus.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodger fans were mocking the tomahawk chop in Los Angeles last night....
"john Galt"
Well within their rights. It's a free country.
Peace
KMA
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

obama you didnt build america and america have always changed it self slaves were rfreed without obama civil rights womens rights and much more without you obama and no one tried to change america into their image you are a novice obama

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I don't believe in organized religion. When I post a bible verse it is to point out the hypocrisy of the bible toting Republicans who are only out for themselves.
Being generous with other people's money wasn't what the Lord had in mind.

The hypocrisy is a liberal criticizing and preaching to conservatives who are statistically more generous than liberals when it comes to giving their own money and time to charities and helping the poor.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person getting free coverage.
LOL. I think you are projecting again. It's repukes like yourself that are always look for a way not to pay for things.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I don't believe in organized religion. When I post a bible verse it is to point out the hypocrisy of the bible toting Republicans who are only out for themselves.
...as if you're not out for yourself demanding that somebody else pay for your medical care...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is rich--the G-dless one referring to bible verses. ROTFLMAO.
Tick tock, tick tock. No one cares what someone who refuses to take an unwavering oath of allgiance to the United States has to say. You can't be trusted to have the best interest of the United States at heart.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being generous with other people's money wasn't what the Lord had in mind.
The hypocrisy is a liberal criticizing and preaching to conservatives who are statistically more generous than liberals when it comes to giving their own money and time to charities and helping the poor.
Oh wow, this one is a doozy.
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Poll: Republicans' Handling Of Shutdown Increasingly Unpopular
"The government shutdown isn't winning anyone in Washington points with the public -- but Republicans are faring the worst, according to new polls.
A Washington Post/ABC poll released Monday found that while the public's ratings for the president and both parties in Congress remain negative, disapproval of Republicans has grown in the past week. Seventy percent of Americans now disapprove of how Republicans in Congress are handling budget negotiations, up from 63 percent last week.
A Pew Research poll also released Monday found that 38 percent of Americans blame Republicans more for the shutdown, while 30 percent blame Obama, and 19 percent blame both sides.
A third poll by CNN/ORC found that majorities of Americans are angry at everyone involved with the shutdown: Sixty-three percent say they're angry at Republicans, 57 percent say they're angry at Democrats, and 53 percent say they're angry at Obama."
Where's that feller who don't like polls??
I can see why.
Hey, you finally cited one. I knew you had it in you.

I see an 8 point difference in Pew, but that 19% blaming both is a bit misleading because we don't have a breakdown of their loyalties. Who can know what the significance f that number is?

I see a 6 point separation in CNN. Pretty straightforward except that with 57% pissed at Dems and 53% pissed at the POTUS, specifically, there isn't much here you should hang your hat on.

The Washington Post poll isn't worth commenting on without knowing how the public disapproves. Are they pissed at the House, Senate, anyone in particular?

I'm a pissed off Democrat, but still a Democrat. I can spin this anyway you need me to.

I'm good with these numbers...shows me that this will probably not be a factor in the mid-terms working against the GOP. I'm good with that. I cannot support someone who I think is a communist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The National Mall was open today for an immigration rally under 1st Amendment rights while the veterans who fought for 1st Amendment rights were denied access to the WWII Monument.
This is just a taste of oppressive government in our mouths and lives...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...as if you're not out for yourself demanding that somebody else pay for your medical care...
Everyone pays for everything when people have no health insurance, that is the problem you moran. Do any of you have any clue what insurance is and how it works? Kerrrist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Watch the commie liberal from ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt disappear... nutsack always does when his ass clown hyperbole and ghetto urban stupidity are exposed.

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think you are projecting again. It's repukes like yourself that are always look for a way not to pay for things.
The Tea Party and Republicans are not urban, ghetto eggplant, loser or commie and you know it..

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the lifestyle like in a correctional institute? I know you are able to freeload 3 squares a day, but are they nutritious? Do you improvise a higher protein intake by blowing the guards? Do you ride the treadmill, or just run from the other inmates for exercise? These are all questions we need the answers to.....
I truly hope nuc doesn't end up having type 2 diabetes. For many reasons. But one of them is because payback is hell. He will have a very hard time living down his self-righteous arrogance.

Also, many chronic diseases are the result of bad eating choices throughout our lives and not enough exercise.

So I hope he's been eating a healthy diet since he was a child and continues to run daily on a treadmill.

Or that he's just one of the lucky ones who makes it to his senior years without one chronic disease. It does happen. And I wish good health for everyone including nuc.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless Leader and chief obama...
Uh huh.
Just keep repeating that.
You know, like the way you kept repeating that Romney would win!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you finally cited one. I knew you had it in you.
I see an 8 point difference in Pew, but that 19% blaming both is a bit misleading because we don't have a breakdown of their loyalties. Who can know what the significance f that number is?
I see a 6 point separation in CNN. Pretty straightforward except that with 57% pissed at Dems and 53% pissed at the POTUS, specifically, there isn't much here you should hang your hat on.
The Washington Post poll isn't worth commenting on without knowing how the public disapproves. Are they pissed at the House, Senate, anyone in particular?
I'm a pissed off Democrat, but still a Democrat. I can spin this anyway you need me to.
I'm good with these numbers...shows me that this will probably not be a factor in the mid-terms working against the GOP. I'm good with that. I cannot support someone who I think is a communist.
Trending..........is th ekeyword.

Just what makes you think Obama is a communist?? That's a pretty ridiculous charge. Let's hear it.

If you say Ovbamacare, you lose. You ate the cheese.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
only in Obama's Wahington are criminals welcomed, but war veterans are harassed by the Brownshirts...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
>Gay spam<
that's the spirit. these one note 'intellects' are about as much fun as Ted Cruz at a GOP/RINO Caucus meeting.

'huh what? you talkin' to me?'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 3 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 3 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,539
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE