Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
917,221 - 917,240 of 1,100,399 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998404 Oct 8, 2013
Watch the commie liberal from ghetto Wethersfield, Connecticunt disappear... nutsack always does when his ass clown hyperbole and ghetto urban stupidity are exposed.

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998405 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think you are projecting again. It's repukes like yourself that are always look for a way not to pay for things.
The Tea Party and Republicans are not urban, ghetto eggplant, loser or commie and you know it..

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998406 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the lifestyle like in a correctional institute? I know you are able to freeload 3 squares a day, but are they nutritious? Do you improvise a higher protein intake by blowing the guards? Do you ride the treadmill, or just run from the other inmates for exercise? These are all questions we need the answers to.....
I truly hope nuc doesn't end up having type 2 diabetes. For many reasons. But one of them is because payback is hell. He will have a very hard time living down his self-righteous arrogance.

Also, many chronic diseases are the result of bad eating choices throughout our lives and not enough exercise.

So I hope he's been eating a healthy diet since he was a child and continues to run daily on a treadmill.

Or that he's just one of the lucky ones who makes it to his senior years without one chronic disease. It does happen. And I wish good health for everyone including nuc.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#998407 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless Leader and chief obama...
Uh huh.
Just keep repeating that.
You know, like the way you kept repeating that Romney would win!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998408 Oct 8, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you finally cited one. I knew you had it in you.
I see an 8 point difference in Pew, but that 19% blaming both is a bit misleading because we don't have a breakdown of their loyalties. Who can know what the significance f that number is?
I see a 6 point separation in CNN. Pretty straightforward except that with 57% pissed at Dems and 53% pissed at the POTUS, specifically, there isn't much here you should hang your hat on.
The Washington Post poll isn't worth commenting on without knowing how the public disapproves. Are they pissed at the House, Senate, anyone in particular?
I'm a pissed off Democrat, but still a Democrat. I can spin this anyway you need me to.
I'm good with these numbers...shows me that this will probably not be a factor in the mid-terms working against the GOP. I'm good with that. I cannot support someone who I think is a communist.
Trending..........is th ekeyword.

Just what makes you think Obama is a communist?? That's a pretty ridiculous charge. Let's hear it.

If you say Ovbamacare, you lose. You ate the cheese.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998409 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The National Mall was open today for an immigration rally under 1st Amendment rights while the veterans who fought for 1st Amendment rights were denied access to the WWII Monument.
This is a three-ring political circus.
only in Obama's Wahington are criminals welcomed, but war veterans are harassed by the Brownshirts...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#998410 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
>Gay spam<
that's the spirit. these one note 'intellects' are about as much fun as Ted Cruz at a GOP/RINO Caucus meeting.

'huh what? you talkin' to me?'
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998411 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Try son.
Keep it up for 30 minutes.
Funny thing is I don't think you'll even do "Boo."
Too much work.
Boy, that was lame.

PS there is a puddle on the floor below you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998412 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone pays for everything when people have no health insurance, that is the problem you moran. Do any of you have any clue what insurance is and how it works? Kerrrist.
Obamacare trade-off: Lower premium, higher deductiblen, big copays...

WASHINGTON — You might be pleased with the low monthly premium for one of the new health insurance plans under Obama’s takeover, but the added expense of copayments and deductibles will burn a hole in your wallet.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/government-and-polit...

What cost less, cost more...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998413 Oct 8, 2013
Man, 69, had 274 guns, tens of thousands of ammunition rounds and 'home-made bombs' stockpiled at his $1million mansion
Joseph Callahan, 69, accused of having 274 firearms, huge amounts of ammunition and bombs at his Connecticut home
He works at a chemical company and was previously employed by a firearms manufacturer

Charged with 11 counts of illegal possession of explosives, six counts of first-degree reckless endangerment and one count of making bombs
Federal agents and police swarmed the home and secured the area on October 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24497...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998414 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Everyone pays for everything when people have no health insurance, that is the problem you moran. Do any of you have any clue what insurance is and how it works? Kerrrist.
people living on welfare and free medical care should know what they are and be thankful for what they receive, not arrogant in their demands....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998415 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think you are projecting again. It's repukes like yourself that are always look for a way not to pay for things.
Notice you failed to deny.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998416 Oct 8, 2013
Stock markets down since the Repugnant shutdown.

Most Americans have IRA's, 401k's, other investments.

SBA can't make loans, hurting small businesses. DUH

The Repugnant shutdown is hurting all Americans, but many don't even realize it. They will when they get their next quarterly statement.
hkjnlml

Sterling, VA

#998417 Oct 8, 2013
Nat Webb wrote:
Where are we going????
Why are we all in this handbasket?
It is getting warm in here since Mr. Obama picked up the handbasket ...
vc b
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998418 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope nuc doesn't end up having type 2 diabetes. For many reasons. But one of them is because payback is hell. He will have a very hard time living down his self-righteous arrogance.
Also, many chronic diseases are the result of bad eating choices throughout our lives and not enough exercise.
So I hope he's been eating a healthy diet since he was a child and continues to run daily on a treadmill.
Or that he's just one of the lucky ones who makes it to his senior years without one chronic disease. It does happen. And I wish good health for everyone including nuc.
Galt is opposed to the healthy caring for the long term illnesses of others. Let them die.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998419 Oct 8, 2013
Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Republicans in 2014...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#998421 Oct 8, 2013
Watch no surprise try to wipe his own azzzzzz!

LOL

LOL

LOL

look at these liars!

"No one will sign up!"

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SIGNED UP!

DAY ONE!

These crazy doucchhheee bagggggs!

Like carol: "president Romney"

Oooooops!

OBAMACARE kicked his azzzzzzz!

America spoke loudly!

Mitt the magic panties? We hate that greedy selfish dck hole!

AMERICA MAJORITY CHOSE OBAMA!

SUPREME COURT?

They chose OBAMACARE!

UPHELD!

RIGHT AFTER carol shouted: over turned! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

LOL

LOL

LOL

(One too many whoops?)

YOU LOSERS ARE SUCH CLUELESS NUTS!

YOU LOST! AMERICA HATES YOU!

THE WHOLE USA SAID FFFFCCCKKKK YOU!

WE WANT OBAMA, AGAIN!

now they say: WE WANT HILLARY NEXT!

8 YEARS DCK HOLES!

LOL

LOL

LOL

and this:

OBAMACARE! provided by Blue Cross!

(What a burn! LOSERS! ffffccck you!)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998422 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh wow, this one is a doozy.
An ABC website was posted a few pages back.

Here it is again:

It turns out that this idea that liberals give more…is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election.

Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more. And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story...

Did you see Biden's and Gore's tax returns when they first ran and the amount they each gave to charities. It was a bit embarrassing.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/...
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#998423 Oct 8, 2013
if you want to see what african americans do to each other and its ok go world star hip hop and see all the black on black love see how they destroy each other and nothing is done see how brutal they are

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#998424 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like closing a Colonial Farm that hadn't got tax dollars since 1980.
Attempting to block a turn off so people couldn't pull over and look at Mt. Rushmore.
Telling people they couldn't take pictures in a national park because it was recreating.
That creepy stuff.
Well, this is what happens when Republicans close down National Parks. We all know who to blame and it isn't Obama.

Tell Boehner to present the clean budget resolution to a vote and this will all be over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 8 min Amen 43
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 9 min Amen 0
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 11 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 14 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Dick Topick 49,531
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••