Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
917,201 - 917,220 of 1,100,106 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#998384 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave thinks regurgitating Obama rhetoric and democrat propaganda makes him smart and clever.
"Ray Donovan"
"real dumb" does not think.
Peace
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#998385 Oct 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Thanks to Democrats/Obama, America is now a country in decline...
Thanks to Bush waxman and no surprise crapppp their pants?

All the usual liars are present:

Fairy galt mother, dbDippppshttttt, lying carol, fay ray, Fenny morrrrron, and the rest, all liars all the time.

Even tea party Ted Cruz! His mother had socialized med Dr.'s way up her vaggggggg? He survived.

Is that why Ted is such a morrrron?

Is he ashamed he was born outside the USA in a socialized med country?

Well the tea puke billionaires trying to ruin America think that crazy loooooon is the shttttt!

But waxman just has shtttttt, in his pants?

No surprise, yes that is another stinker in your socks?

GOP: OLD WHITE RACISTS GREEDY SELFISH PUCEEES!

Wake me when the last one kicks the bucket.

Gone and forgotten soon!

GOP: will never have the white house again. Never! Ever! Never!

And this:

250 MILLION VOTE FOR OBAMACARE!

TWICE!

(provided by Blue Cross!)

The people just love it! Millions and Millions served!

Shut that down? No fffffckkkking way!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998386 Oct 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking silly person. The family will be going there for the Christmas Holiday - should be a glorious time. We are having the roof raised and adding dormers and much more, costing about $300,000, doing a ton of work - should be done in a month.
I think you are confused about the 58 Nash. Never had one, nor wanted one - way before my time sport.
How's life in the basement?
Gee, I didn't know the dollar was the currency in England.

Care to convert it and pretend you're paying Englishmen??

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#998387 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to someone who believes in religion...
Hmmm. I don't believe in organized religion. When I post a bible verse it is to point out the hypocrisy of the bible toting Republicans who are only out for themselves.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998388 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if he didnt go, it would be better than the view you will have for the next 20 years (ie prison bars and four grey institutional walls)....
Yeah.. your origami chef is pissing his pants again... Perhaps another bitch slap you think?? He's rude to customers...

Spokane, WA

#998389 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how can one Indian mascot be acceptable and others not???.....
"John Galt"
Good point. I can think of no team nickname that upsets me in the least. Been to Brave's games in Atlanta, participated in the tomahawk chop, no indication it was racists.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998390 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Poll: Republicans' Handling Of Shutdown Increasingly Unpopular
"The government shutdown isn't winning anyone in Washington points with the public -- but Republicans are faring the worst, according to new polls.
A Washington Post/ABC poll released Monday found that while the public's ratings for the president and both parties in Congress remain negative, disapproval of Republicans has grown in the past week. Seventy percent of Americans now disapprove of how Republicans in Congress are handling budget negotiations, up from 63 percent last week.
A Pew Research poll also released Monday found that 38 percent of Americans blame Republicans more for the shutdown, while 30 percent blame Obama, and 19 percent blame both sides.
A third poll by CNN/ORC found that majorities of Americans are angry at everyone involved with the shutdown: Sixty-three percent say they're angry at Republicans, 57 percent say they're angry at Democrats, and 53 percent say they're angry at Obama."
Where's that feller who don't like polls??
I can see why.
Nutsack can fake his smiles and laughter, but can never fake his paranoia and stupid..

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998391 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
"The government shutdown isn't winning anyone in Washington points with the public -- but Republicans are faring the worst, according to new polls.
A Washington Post/ABC poll released Monday found that while the public's ratings for the president and both parties in Congress remain negative, disapproval of Republicans has grown in the past week. Seventy percent of Americans now disapprove of how Republicans in Congress are handling budget negotiations, up from 63 percent last week.
A Pew Research poll also released Monday found that 38 percent of Americans blame Republicans more for the shutdown, while 30 percent blame Obama, and 19 percent blame both sides.
A third poll by CNN/ORC found that majorities of Americans are angry at everyone involved with the shutdown: Sixty-three percent say they're angry at Republicans, 57 percent say they're angry at Democrats, and 53 percent say they're angry at Obama."
I can see why.
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless Leader and chief obama...

Location hidden

#998392 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The OMB is controlled by House republicans?
Their actions dictate the decisions that must be made by the OMB. When Boehner presents the clean budget resolution to a vote. This will be over.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998393 Oct 8, 2013
The National Mall was open today for an immigration rally under 1st Amendment rights while the veterans who fought for 1st Amendment rights were denied access to the WWII Monument.

This is a three-ring political circus.

Spokane, WA

#998394 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodger fans were mocking the tomahawk chop in Los Angeles last night....
"john Galt"
Well within their rights. It's a free country.
Peace
KMA
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#998395 Oct 8, 2013
obama you didnt build america and america have always changed it self slaves were rfreed without obama civil rights womens rights and much more without you obama and no one tried to change america into their image you are a novice obama

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998396 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I don't believe in organized religion. When I post a bible verse it is to point out the hypocrisy of the bible toting Republicans who are only out for themselves.
Being generous with other people's money wasn't what the Lord had in mind.

The hypocrisy is a liberal criticizing and preaching to conservatives who are statistically more generous than liberals when it comes to giving their own money and time to charities and helping the poor.

Location hidden

#998397 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person getting free coverage.
LOL. I think you are projecting again. It's repukes like yourself that are always look for a way not to pay for things.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998398 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
...as if you're not out for yourself demanding that somebody else pay for your medical care...

Location hidden

#998399 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is rich--the G-dless one referring to bible verses. ROTFLMAO.
Tick tock, tick tock. No one cares what someone who refuses to take an unwavering oath of allgiance to the United States has to say. You can't be trusted to have the best interest of the United States at heart.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998400 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being generous with other people's money wasn't what the Lord had in mind.
The hypocrisy is a liberal criticizing and preaching to conservatives who are statistically more generous than liberals when it comes to giving their own money and time to charities and helping the poor.
Oh wow, this one is a doozy.
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998401 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I can see why.
Hey, you finally cited one. I knew you had it in you.

I see an 8 point difference in Pew, but that 19% blaming both is a bit misleading because we don't have a breakdown of their loyalties. Who can know what the significance f that number is?

I see a 6 point separation in CNN. Pretty straightforward except that with 57% pissed at Dems and 53% pissed at the POTUS, specifically, there isn't much here you should hang your hat on.

The Washington Post poll isn't worth commenting on without knowing how the public disapproves. Are they pissed at the House, Senate, anyone in particular?

I'm a pissed off Democrat, but still a Democrat. I can spin this anyway you need me to.

I'm good with these numbers...shows me that this will probably not be a factor in the mid-terms working against the GOP. I'm good with that. I cannot support someone who I think is a communist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998402 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The National Mall was open today for an immigration rally under 1st Amendment rights while the veterans who fought for 1st Amendment rights were denied access to the WWII Monument.
This is a three-ring political circus.
This is just a taste of oppressive government in our mouths and lives...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998403 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...as if you're not out for yourself demanding that somebody else pay for your medical care...
Everyone pays for everything when people have no health insurance, that is the problem you moran. Do any of you have any clue what insurance is and how it works? Kerrrist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 9 min RJS 7,747
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min danetoo 68,365
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 68,968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,367
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min BoDidHe 49,474
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 2 hr Kuuipo 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,929
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE