Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998647 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Could there be ANYTHING more pathetic than the worms in the park service acting aggressively towards elderly tourists? If EVER there was a group of government buffoons in need of permanent furlough, they are it.
I'm going to ride up around the barricades into the National Forest on my motorcycle again tomorrow, just to make that point.
What a bunch of phags.....
lol! Except a congressman who tries to abuse his power with a park service ranger, then gets reamed by the people there and beats a hasty retreat once he gets the crowd stirred up!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998648 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Watch how the tolerant left articulates their displeasure should Chris Christie announce a possible run for prez in '16.
Disagree. That fat tub of RINO goo would be an acceptable candidate in the eyes of the left....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998649 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Time to shut your big yapper, dong!! Broccoli beef!!
lol! No son... wolfie yellowtail! I hear it perfect for dogs with no brains!

Here boy!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998650 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid
Excuse me, did I pee in your cereal today to make you so sullen with me?

If so, I make no apologies.

Really lily, your obsession with people posting late at night after your nite nite time in FL cannot be good for your health.

The board will still be here in the morning unless stompy foot Obama shuts down the internet.

Get some rest.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998651 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Wealthy white republicans who think they are entitled to more than others.
More like the Al Gore Wealthy white democrats and elite who think they are entitled to more than others like you lily..

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998652 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I'd be MORE impressed if he could narrow the huge chasm between your solitary pair of synapse........
I'd be more impressed if there was any electrical charge to fire off your synapses, pup!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998653 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a whooper.
I knew she had made the statement about being poor, but I couldn't find it.
Thanks
lol! You seem to have a regular knack of claiming to 'know' something you can't post!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998654 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Watch how the tolerant left articulates their displeasure should Chris Christie announce a possible run for prez in '16.
lol! Why son? He's fairly moderate and balanced.

Besides, the right would never allow it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998655 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Psst! Prove I'm a fake, son!
Sweet checks, if you don't know if you are real or not-you need professional help. I don't work for free.

However, you aren't from HI and you have been a phoney about that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998656 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
"I'm just going through my list. Talk to Jay about it ..."
Obama's "list" of sycophant reporters - excuse me, journalists - who are privileged enough to ask a prepared, softball question.
"Talk to Jay about it" if you don't suck up hard enough.
What's the matter son?

Running away from your 'evil deeds' in the US?

Typical reich wing radical con.....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998657 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Stupid
It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998658 Oct 8, 2013
Dems locked arms with illegals but not with the veterans.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998659 Oct 8, 2013
What has the moral reich wing done to those in the Church who have committed pedophilia?

Nothing.....

What has the reich wing done to prosecute the church for the pedophilia...

Nothing.....

Who claims to be morally superior to others?

The reich wing....

Therefore by reich wing logic, pedophilia must be 'moral.'

What a bunch of political heels!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998660 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet checks, if you don't know if you are real or not-you need professional help. I don't work for free.
However, you aren't from HI and you have been a phoney about that.
lol! Son, YOU made the claim.

Seems it's up to you to prove your point... unless you'd like the label of liar attached. I'd accept that as a substitute!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998661 Oct 8, 2013
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers... Go Bikers...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998662 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Dems locked arms with illegals but not with the veterans.
Well, you're a proven liar anyway so what does it matter, right?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#998663 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
What has the moral reich wing done to those in the Church who have committed pedophilia?
Nothing.....
What has the reich wing done to prosecute the church for the pedophilia...
Nothing.....
Who claims to be morally superior to others?
The reich wing....
Therefore by reich wing logic, pedophilia must be 'moral.'
What a bunch of political heels!
Dozens of priests are serving jail time. It's a justice problem, not a "reich wing" issue. What an uninformed dope......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998664 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dozens of priests are serving jail time. It's a justice problem, not a "reich wing" issue. What an uninformed dope......
Really son? You should go back and look what it's in response to.

And if you still think it's dopey, fine.

But the fact the idiot it was in regards to isn't responding says a lot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998666 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
.. talk about uninformed...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998667 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...
"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."
Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...
Go Middle Class... Go Truckers... Go Bikers...
It's the culture...
Poor baby. Ray Don doesn't have high intellectual opinions of you facebook lovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min California green 52,281
News Test Drive: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Review (Jan '09) 1 hr ImmaGetMeSome 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 185,851
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 7 hr Red_Forman 823
Abby 3-28-15 10 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 10 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 11 hr FFS- 54,567
Amy 3-26 12 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]