Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998418 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope nuc doesn't end up having type 2 diabetes. For many reasons. But one of them is because payback is hell. He will have a very hard time living down his self-righteous arrogance.
Also, many chronic diseases are the result of bad eating choices throughout our lives and not enough exercise.
So I hope he's been eating a healthy diet since he was a child and continues to run daily on a treadmill.
Or that he's just one of the lucky ones who makes it to his senior years without one chronic disease. It does happen. And I wish good health for everyone including nuc.
Galt is opposed to the healthy caring for the long term illnesses of others. Let them die.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998419 Oct 8, 2013
Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Republicans in 2014...

Tear down this Wall Obama...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#998421 Oct 8, 2013
Watch no surprise try to wipe his own azzzzzz!

LOL

LOL

LOL

look at these liars!

"No one will sign up!"

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SIGNED UP!

DAY ONE!

These crazy doucchhheee bagggggs!

Like carol: "president Romney"

Oooooops!

OBAMACARE kicked his azzzzzzz!

America spoke loudly!

Mitt the magic panties? We hate that greedy selfish dck hole!

AMERICA MAJORITY CHOSE OBAMA!

SUPREME COURT?

They chose OBAMACARE!

UPHELD!

RIGHT AFTER carol shouted: over turned! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!

LOL

LOL

LOL

(One too many whoops?)

YOU LOSERS ARE SUCH CLUELESS NUTS!

YOU LOST! AMERICA HATES YOU!

THE WHOLE USA SAID FFFFCCCKKKK YOU!

WE WANT OBAMA, AGAIN!

now they say: WE WANT HILLARY NEXT!

8 YEARS DCK HOLES!

LOL

LOL

LOL

and this:

OBAMACARE! provided by Blue Cross!

(What a burn! LOSERS! ffffccck you!)

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998422 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, this one is a doozy.
An ABC website was posted a few pages back.

Here it is again:

It turns out that this idea that liberals give more…is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election.

Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more. And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story...

Did you see Biden's and Gore's tax returns when they first ran and the amount they each gave to charities. It was a bit embarrassing.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/...
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#998423 Oct 8, 2013
if you want to see what african americans do to each other and its ok go world star hip hop and see all the black on black love see how they destroy each other and nothing is done see how brutal they are

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#998424 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like closing a Colonial Farm that hadn't got tax dollars since 1980.
Attempting to block a turn off so people couldn't pull over and look at Mt. Rushmore.
Telling people they couldn't take pictures in a national park because it was recreating.
That creepy stuff.
Well, this is what happens when Republicans close down National Parks. We all know who to blame and it isn't Obama.

Tell Boehner to present the clean budget resolution to a vote and this will all be over.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998425 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. I don't believe in organized religion. When I post a bible verse it is to point out the hypocrisy of the bible toting Republicans who are only out for themselves.
Interpreting someone's else religion for them is always such a reasonable thing to do.

That lack of authority thing must really mess up the message.
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#998427 Oct 8, 2013
if you want to see long term care see how many illegal immigrants are keep in long term care facilities in nyc free of charge the most expensive health care these clowns talking this junk dont know $hit obamacare is a fraud and will cost america dearly 30 years in healthcare here
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998428 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people living on welfare and free medical care should know what they are and be thankful for what they receive, not arrogant in their demands....
Who is to say that the life and health of a poor person is less important than a wealthy person?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998430 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope nuc doesn't end up having type 2 diabetes. For many reasons. But one of them is because payback is hell. He will have a very hard time living down his self-righteous arrogance.
Also, many chronic diseases are the result of bad eating choices throughout our lives and not enough exercise.
So I hope he's been eating a healthy diet since he was a child and continues to run daily on a treadmill.
Or that he's just one of the lucky ones who makes it to his senior years without one chronic disease. It does happen. And I wish good health for everyone including nuc.
It might surprise you, but I intake no sugar. For whatever reason, I have no taste for it, since I was about 30.

15 years later, I don't drink much coffee, use splenda when I do. Don't like cookies, pie, donuts, pudding.

I do get a lot of exercise, walk an average of 6 miles a day, even more when I'm working.

I only like giving you a hard time about it Carol, I hope you manage it well. None of us know what's ahead, healthwise.

Anything can happen to any one of us. I just hope to die fast, not lingering. But when you started talking about how much you liked sweets and pies, I had to comment.

You've only got to deal with me for a few more days. Then I'll be gone for awhile.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#998431 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Shutdown: Cancer Treatments for kids Defunded, Big Bird Receives $445 Million
You "The sky is falling" loon. Didn't you learn anything from your debunked Amber Alert closure debacle?

Cancer treatments for Kids has been defunded by Republicans every year since 2010. Now they are using those kids as a political tool. Same on Republicans...no morals. No Ethics.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#998432 Oct 8, 2013
If small-government Republicans, however many of them there are, are undercutting the chances of getting a president who could actually achieve their major goals by today fighting unpopular battles over continuing resolutions and the debt ceiling, are they really serious small-government politicians after all? At the very least, they would be short-sighted and ineffective small-government politicians; at worst, they would be mere actors, mouthing the lines and even performing small-government actions, but actions of no long-term substance.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/why-th...
hahaobama

Waterbury, CT

#998433 Oct 8, 2013
obama dont know $hit about healthcare he just wants his name plastered on america and his big money back are counting the ill gotten gains no one talks about buffetts $10B wind fall at the job loses of americans
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#998435 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Trending..........is th ekeyword.
Just what makes you think Obama is a communist?? That's a pretty ridiculous charge. Let's hear it.
If you say Ovbamacare, you lose. You ate the cheese.
I've always thought he was a communist. Doesn't matter to me how ridiculous you think it is. It's my perception and perception is what's important, here. Maybe it's just because of the names that surround him. Alinsky, Davis, Ayers, Dohrn, Drew, et al.

I don't think one could be a Democrat for very long and not know, yourself, that these people are communists. I will use the term Marxist if you prefer.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998436 Oct 8, 2013
Another nutjob in CT:

The Hartford Courant
2:58 p.m. EDT, October 4, 2013

Michael Patterson was inviting trouble, if not tragedy.

Mr. Patterson, a lieutenant with the Hartford Fire Department, was arrested on Tuesday and charged with 29 counts of risk of injury to a minor after officers found 26 unsecured firearms and a large amount of ammunition in a 7-year-old's room. Another three firearms were found in a gun safe in the basement, and he apparently has other guns elsewhere.

Mr. Patterson's arsenal was discovered after police responded to a domestic complaint that resulted in his being charged with breach of peace and threatening. In addition, a protective order was issued barring him from contact with his mother-in-law and requiring that he surrender his gun permit and all his firearms.

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/editorial...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998437 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Stock markets down since the Repugnant shutdown.
Most Americans have IRA's, 401k's, other investments.
SBA can't make loans, hurting small businesses. DUH
The Repugnant shutdown is hurting all Americans, but many don't even realize it. They will when they get their next quarterly statement.
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998438 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
only in Obama's Wahington are criminals welcomed, but war veterans are harassed by the Brownshirts...
There should be a theme park called Obama World. Everyone comes out of it disoriented, confused and screaming all the way to the parking lot.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998440 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Galt is opposed to the healthy caring for the long term illnesses of others. Let them die.
Nonsense.

He and many people reject to the ICU care for people with terminal diseases within one to two weeks of their death.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998441 Oct 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Now we have Obama literally throwing grandma out of her home... Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless Leader and chief obama...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#998442 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It might surprise you, but I intake no sugar. For whatever reason, I have no taste for it, since I was about 30.
15 years later, I don't drink much coffee, use splenda when I do. Don't like cookies, pie, donuts, pudding.
I do get a lot of exercise, walk an average of 6 miles a day, even more when I'm working.
I only like giving you a hard time about it Carol, I hope you manage it well. None of us know what's ahead, healthwise.
Anything can happen to any one of us. I just hope to die fast, not lingering. But when you started talking about how much you liked sweets and pies, I had to comment.
You've only got to deal with me for a few more days. Then I'll be gone for awhile.
You walk an average of 6 miles a day - all in a circle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Edmond Pulpo 181,698
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 33 min Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 2 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 3 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance