Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,851)

Showing posts 917,001 - 917,020 of1,078,150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Harry Reid hasn't brought pay for furloughed workers to a vote.
What's the rush? I say, leave them in limbo. The longer they are unsure of their future, the more likely they will be to put pressure on the Republican House to end their shutdown. Telling them they are going to be paid for taking a vacation is counter productive.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What change in tactic? Please be specific.
capture vs kill.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't sofa king stupid you would know that the CR is.
If you want to do it piecemeal, have Boehner (rhymes with toner) pass a bill that funds the ACA first.
The Democrats have passed the CR funding the government.
Republicans said no. Unless they can defund ands delay the ACA they will harm America.
WTF. What kind of threat is that?
Its like a parent walking into a bank dragging their kid, pointing a gun at the kid; & telling the teller "give me the loot or I'll shoot".
This is how GD dumb Republicans are.
This is how pathetic they have become.
My God people, have you no shame?
ObamaKare is what they dont' agree on.
How about funding those things they can agree on to get the government operating again?
You actually (stupidly) actually stated the Democrats' intent with the statement "...pass a bill that funds the ACA first."
Yup. You actually are stupid enough to make your ransom demand in straight language.
The Democrats are holding the government hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Marxist welfare program.

The answer is no. We'll talk about the things we don't agree on after we approve the things we agree on.
Now, let's talk about funding things we can agree on, like the stack of bills sitting on Harry Reid's desk he's obstructing from getting to the Senate floor so the Senate can vote on them and get the government operating again.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here:
https://www.facebook.com/
Now, all you have to do is type in the company name.
Do you want someone to come help you move your mouse around and click for you?
i'm not going to be posting right wing chain emails on Facebook, so no, no help needed.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Kerry subs for Obama meets with Putin for about 15 minutes!! After meeting Putin meets with the press asked about the meeting ‘Putin’ I’ve seen that American movie ‘Dumb and Dumber’ Next!!
"U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday that the United States and Russia are "very pleased" with the progress made so far in destroying Syria's chemical weapons stocks. And, he offered some rare, if qualified, U.S. praise for the President of Syria, Bashar Assad.

Kerry, speaking at a press conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, said the Assad regime deserves credit for its speedy compliance thus far with the U.N. Security Council resolution calling for the elimination of the weapons."..."Let me be crystal clear," Kerry said, "we're very pleased with the pace of what has happened with respect to chemical weapons." He noted that on Sunday, just over a week after the Security Council and the international chemical weapons watchdog acted, experts had started the process of destroying the stockpiles.

"I think that was a terrific example of global cooperation, of multilateral efforts to accomplish an accepted goal and they have moved with equal speed to get on the ground in Syrian and begin the operations," he said."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57606268/...

An American success by anyone's measure for the Obama Administration 's smart power and diplomacy .

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
... but those people are being over-charged for the chronically ill...
Don't worry about it.

"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother." Deuteronomy 15:7

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, it really doesn't bother you that some people get ripped off on insurance to pay for the few that rack up big medical bills???...
"If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother." Deuteronomy 15:7

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Funny from someone who claimed Obama shut down the Amber Alert system and claimed "dead kids and kicking grandma out of her home"
The OMB is controlled by House republicans?

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
much of the spending is on terminally ill people in the last few weeks of life....
Personal opinion? Guess you have never heard of Hospice.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

J_a_n wrote:
What if Obama wants a default?
This is a man spreading panic and fear about the debt ceiling, an utterly irresponsible, reprehensible and unprecedented step by a president.
There is virtually no chance of a default, unless Obama orders a default.
http://conservativepapers.com/news/2013/10/08...
That's some real funny chit lady__nice avatar though.
Putin

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday that the United States and Russia are "very pleased" with the progress made so far in destroying Syria's chemical weapons stocks. And, he offered some rare, if qualified, U.S. praise for the President of Syria, Bashar Assad.
Kerry, speaking at a press conference with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, said the Assad regime deserves credit for its speedy compliance thus far with the U.N. Security Council resolution calling for the elimination of the weapons."..."Let me be crystal clear," Kerry said, "we're very pleased with the pace of what has happened with respect to chemical weapons." He noted that on Sunday, just over a week after the Security Council and the international chemical weapons watchdog acted, experts had started the process of destroying the stockpiles.
"I think that was a terrific example of global cooperation, of multilateral efforts to accomplish an accepted goal and they have moved with equal speed to get on the ground in Syrian and begin the operations," he said."
An American success by anyone's measure for the Obama Administration 's smart power and diplomacy .
My god, you Americans under Obama sure are fools. Off to Gulag with you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I get it.
You want to act all self righteous about others calling names, but emotionally incapable of living up to your own dictates.
he gets that way after 10am. I think it has something to do with Coors light

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday that the United States and Russia are "very pleased" with the progress made so far in destroying Syria's chemical weapons stocks. And, he offered some rare, if qualified, U.S. praise for the President of Syria, Bashar Assad.
The president of Russia called the Secretary of State of the United States, John Kerry, a liar, using that exact word, with the entire world as his audience. The problem was, Kerry was obviously lying, and the entire world knew that, too.

Do you really believe anything Kerry says about anything dealing with Russia after that?

What Russia did was take the United States completely out of the loop, and put the United States in the position of having to defend the Assad government in Syria.

You are a blind dupe.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it.
tell that to someone who believes in religion...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not steal....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not going to be posting right wing chain emails on Facebook, so no, no help needed.
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

sonicmoron all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Fox News, facebook, obama, someone or something all the time looking like an ignorant idiot....

it's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Emeem wrote:
The noose tightens as the wealthy handlers of the right wing morons watch the stock market take a nose dive.
Winning!
are you rooting against 'da people'?

CALPERS?

California Pension Plan...

in the stock market
Largest in Nation...

and...
...California State Teachers’ Retirement System, the second-biggest pension..."

dummy

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-15/calp...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut case, Sonic, made the post that he was too incompetent to find a Face Book page after....
Already claiming he was there and had determined it had to be right wing trolls only who was objecting to HIGH cost of the exchanges.
He is hopeless.
hopeless....

Can Internet Trolls Take Down Obamacare?

A filibuster can’t stop health-care exchanges from starting up Tuesday. But maybe a clever Tea Partier with Internet access can.

Ted Cruz had his chance to derail Obamacare. Now it’s up to Internet trolls.

At least that’s the plan of Dustin Stockton, a top Tea Party strategist who sent out word Friday morning that he is organizing what he has termed “The Great American Troll-Off”—a chance for Tea Partiers to win cash prizes for tweaking the federal government.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09...

because as we all know after the dreadful showing at the last Tea Party rally, evidently if you ain't paying the fools they won't join in the circus.

and how bad is when the GOP in Congress needs the help of professional right wing chain email loving trolls?

so what do you think about commercials that tell you how to sign up for Obamacare? averaging 2 an hour here. how they got them past out local GOP censors is a mystery, but they're very compelling commercials. i bet even the local FOXbots are going: Now wait a minute. That's not what Bill told me!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I was complaining about very profitable companies getting government subsidies.
I see you think the government should keep handing money to companies making tens of billions in profits as you throw kids off of food stamps.
Ain't that the right whiner way.
the so called subsidies are tax breaks. I'm all for companies keeping more of their own money.

your food stamp tirade is more libturd bullsht.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
you got your fwee insurance and iphone...

what else do you need?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 917,001 - 917,020 of1,078,150
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min truth 48,833
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 174,437
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min nuguyntwn 3,826
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 min Keepcrying 1,853
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Frijoles 68,349
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min tellin it like it is 4,541
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 54 min 75 Scorpio 453
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••