Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#998250 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Shutdown: Cancer Treatments for kids Defunded, Big Bird Receives $445 Million
It's all a matter of priorities. Obviously, the Democrats think giving money to some television show is more important than saving lives of children.
It wasn't that long ago in this country when people like that were tarred and feathered.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998251 Oct 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
If there were an election today!
Democrats would regain the control of the House!
Not so sure they are at 63% disapproval.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998252 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you call Paul Ryan an idiot. Not only that but Ryan was your "Budget / Finance GURU who you now say is sofa king stupid he doesn't know about oil subsidies.
You Tea Oarty people are just plain dumber than subsidized sh*t.
You're dealing with a freak who admits he talks to ghosts in his TV.

Batshyt crazy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#998253 Oct 8, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the most embarrassing thing these dilettantes have gotten into to date.
Don't know whether Obama was the stick or Kerry was the rag, maybe the other way around, but the Russian washed his ass with them both.
It's not a good thing when its apparent that any of us could do better.
They went bumbling stumbling into a trap a blind person could see.
I hate being the laughing stock of the world.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998254 Oct 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Listen all Democrats in America!
I hang out on Columbus Topix, the home of Republicans.
Calling all Democrats!
Do you hate someone that thinks he owns Topix?
We have such a man,(The Pimp) be sure to notice his avatar.
If you are a Democrat and write something in support of President Obama, Diamond Eugene (the pimp) will attack you as uneducated, a booner, a little woman or man.
Let's show Columbus Topix, there are Democrats!
Does the dumbass have an avatar breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking DICK Cheney in his gaseous windstorm of hyperbole, shit and idiot??

You know that moron all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize George Bush, Dick Cheney, someone or something??

Location hidden

#998255 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about Paul Ryan. I was talking about you.
You still haven't been able to identify one subsidy the government paid to any oil company. Your idiot friend here tried to identify one, and it ended up he was so ignorant he didn't know the diffeence between "exemptions" and "returns", and a subsidy.
Let me clear this up.
A subsidy to the oil industry is money the government gives to some oil company.
A subsidy is not a tax exemption for, oh, say, operating expenses.
A subsidy is not part of any revenue a company receives.
A subsidy is money the government gives to a company, like the government giving money to GM, or the government giving money to all the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
So, you still haven't identified any subsidy paid to any oil company.
There is no such thing as subsidies to oil companies. Subsidies paid to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist.
Yep, batshyt crazy.

You wouldn't be one of those Teabag types, would you??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998256 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Realtime can remember who he's posting with/responding to. Imagine that!
LOL, you just forget what the topic is.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998257 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You make stuff up all the time.
eh... looking for graves to rob nutsack??... Carol is not here...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998258 Oct 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are saying Brave's fans are racist? Are you trying to stir up another controversy like the Redskins situation. This is a free country.
Peace
KMA
Dodger fans were mocking the tomahawk chop in Los Angeles last night....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#998259 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
how can one Indian mascot be acceptable and others not???.....
I heard there's going to be a Hindu protest outside of the Cleveland Indians stadium.....

Teh mascot is supposed to scare the hell out of the opposition.
How about we change the name of the Washington Redskins to the Washington Communists? That should scare the holyhell out of anyone... with any sense and an education.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998260 Oct 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Listen all Democrats in America!
I hang out on Columbus Topix, the home of Republicans.
Calling all Democrats!
Do you hate someone that thinks he owns Topix?
We have such a man,(The Pimp) be sure to notice his avatar.
If you are a Democrat and write something in support of President Obama, Diamond Eugene (the pimp) will attack you as uneducated, a booner, a little woman or man.
Let's show Columbus Topix, there are Democrats!
So, you want the foul mouth, name calling dems here to fight your battle for you?

Hmmmm, man-up.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998261 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dealing with a freak who admits he talks to ghosts in his TV.
Batshyt crazy.
Taking advantage of people while they sleep, or away, you looking for sheep you can easily molest at your place at night??.. eh... nutsack??

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#998262 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, batshyt crazy.
You forgot to put content into your post again. Here it is again for your convenient reference. I'll be back tomorrow to check your homework. In the meantime, get your ass back in the field and pick that goddam cotton, boy.

I didn't say anything about Paul Ryan. I was talking about you.
You still haven't been able to identify one subsidy the government paid to any oil company. Your idiot friend here tried to identify one, and it ended up he was so ignorant he didn't know the diffeence between "exemptions" and "returns", and a subsidy.
Let me clear this up.
A subsidy to the oil industry is money the government gives to some oil company.
A subsidy is not a tax exemption for, oh, say, operating expenses.
A subsidy is not part of any revenue a company receives.
A subsidy is money the government gives to a company, like the government giving money to GM, or the government giving money to all the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
So, you still haven't identified any subsidy paid to any oil company.
There is no such thing as subsidies to oil companies. Subsidies paid to oil companies is an urban legend. They don't exist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998263 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, batshyt crazy.
Got ghetto you ignorant idiot?

It's the culture..
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998264 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, batshyt crazy.
You aren't one of those Teabagee types, are you?

Location hidden

#998265 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
"You cannot burn down the house just to get your way."
Barack Obama
Seems that's exactly what he's doing. Does he not know HE is the president? And not Republicans?
Realtime likes presidents who smack 'em down and refuses to give the other side anything. Not even a measly crumb. Not even a small sliver of cake.
Right, Realtime?
You don't even understand what this is about.

Obama has decided that Executive Authority must be preserved for our Government to function properly.

He will not negotiate over funding, because of the precedent it sets for any future President who happens to have one branch of Congress against him.

Any President, of any Party, could be forced to bend to every whim of a single branch of Congress, under threat of destroying the economy if he doesn't go along.

That's blackmail, plain and simple.

The full faith and credit of the United States has nothing to do with defunding the ACA.

The Repugnants are using the Nuculur Option.

Obamacare is a success, with Kentucky having the best results in the nation. Imagine, the State where all their politicians hate the ACA, yet we the people of Kentucky are signing up in droves.

And it's driving you haters over the edge.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#998266 Oct 8, 2013
Seniors held under armed guard at Yellowstone.

Put your hands on your head and step away from old faithful.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#998267 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You make stuff up all the time.
Give an example weasel. You are just a freak. Every time I see you post as Nuculur Notjob you post like a skitzoid.

freak.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998268 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Taking advantage of people while they sleep, or away, you looking for sheep you can easily molest at your place at night??.. eh... nutsack??
The moron waits until Lois is gone to attack here.

I hope she tells him/her to stuff it and get it over with quickly.

Location hidden

#998269 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. We know that. There's enough votes in the Senate to end the government shut down, but Harry Reid is holding the govenment hostage demanding money be paid to the Democrats' Marxist welfare program.
Why is Harry Reid keeping the government shut down?
You keep talking to those ghosts in your TV.

They the ones that told you about oil subsidies??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 28 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Mandela 68,666
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]