Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998234 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My oh my__you're really on a roll today arncha?
How'd ya like Boner schlurring his words?
Shertainly?
And this turd is the speaker of the house?
This is really off topic.

Sounds like someone's itty bitty feelings are hurt.

Now back to the discussion about solar panels.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998235 Oct 8, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you're just being stupid with your "maturity" shtick, right boner?
Yep, REaltime is a true authority on OTHERS being mature.

LOL

A dumb shtick

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#998236 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The program needed the Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase to pass a Congress with Democrats in a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House.
If you recall, the very next thing that happened was the Democrats got their asses kicked so hard their shoulders disappeared in the mid-term elections. The backlash the voters gave the Democrats after the ObamaKare fiasco set a record for the entire history of the United States.
The people vehemently object to ObamaKare.
Now, all that is happening is, the American people are telling you how to run the government.
... and you're objecting to that.
Now, what's wrong with that picture?
Every bill has side deals to get votes.

If the ACA lost the seats, why didn't your "repeal" candidate bet Obama in the 2012 election?

Why did Democrats gain seats n 2012?

The America people want Republicans to do something to actually help this country & quit wasting time on Obamacare. Polls show it yet you dumbasses are too GD stupid to see it.

Republicas: " Defund or delay Obamacare or we will hurt America"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998237 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting off poor Eed.
Sure you are, after Obama closes Florida oceans to fish and folk..

You are a loser RealDumbDave...
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#998238 Oct 8, 2013
Listen all Democrats in America!

I hang out on Columbus Topix, the home of Republicans.

Calling all Democrats!

Do you hate someone that thinks he owns Topix?

We have such a man,(The Pimp) be sure to notice his avatar.

If you are a Democrat and write something in support of President Obama, Diamond Eugene (the pimp) will attack you as uneducated, a booner, a little woman or man.

Let's show Columbus Topix, there are Democrats!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998239 Oct 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How is it ransom when it's the law, that's been voted on &, passed they both houses? You really should think before you speaketh.
That is plain dumb.

Maybe to the brainless Left this was brilliant, but to everyone else it lacks reality and maturity-ha, Realtime, used it.

Many laws have been passed and then revoked
-DOMA
-Prohibition
-slavery being legal
-etc

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#998240 Oct 8, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what's wrong with that picture, a few BILLION people around the world who adopted Health care into their social programs as a civilised way to live. Everyone from the successful western countries to communist dictators. What you are trying to tell us, the same way Republicans also tried to stop social security when it became law yet the biggest recipients of it are now Republican voters.
It doesn't matter because regardless what is presented by Billions of ppl who have these systems in around the world. Your eyes and ears choose not to take it on board because your MIND tells you it can't work. This would also be the case for every tea bagger in America, no matter what the facts are, their mind is in capable of bringing that data in. The lines are cut to that part of the brain, it's an unfortunate affliction and what's worse others have to suffer because of it.
Would you be talking about the countries that are about to collapse, and the failed communist countries?
Do you listen to yourself? Or, are you just ignorant of what's happening in the world?

Here's the facts:
ObamaKare is a Marxist program that will add an additional 30+ million people to the demand on all existing health care assets, and ObamaKare is causing many doctors to leave medical practice and join other endeavors. Feel free to use any supply and demand principle to figure out what happens to the health care available to each individual before and after ObamaKare. Yes, there will be death panels. There has to be death panels. With the increased demand beyond available assets, all health care will have to be rationed, which means grandma's life just might not be funded for the next year.
ObamaKare is causing companies to completely drop their health care benefits to their employees. With fewer consumers of the health care insurance product, there will be a reduction of providers. With a reduction of providers, the natural price controls of competition lessens, and prices increase.
Unless the government takes control of the entire health care industry. Then, this obviously incompetent and corrupt government will be in charge of your ability to live.
There is nothing good about ObamaKare to anyone who works for a living.(Being someone who is still worth only minimum wage when you're 30 or 40 isn't working for a living.)
ObamaKare is causing corporations to create part time jobs instead of full time jobs. Obama's "recovery" is creating 5 times as many part time jobs as full time jobs. That means, Obama's recovery is putting 5 people in poverty for every one person it allows a living wage to. This is almost solely due to ObamaKare.
(insert the obligatory personal insult about your intelligence here)
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#998241 Oct 8, 2013
If there were an election today!

Democrats would regain the control of the House!
OBAMA WHAT IS THE POINT

Lillington, NC

#998242 Oct 8, 2013
PRESIDENT OBAMA: I also told [Speaker Boehner] that having such a conversation, talks, negotiations, shouldn't require hanging the threats of a government shutdown or economic chaos over the heads of the American people. Think about it this way, the American people do not get to demand a ransom for doing their jobs. You don't get a chance to call your bank and say,'I'm not going to pay my mortgage this month unless you throw in a new car and an Xbox.' If you're in negotiations around buying somebody's house, you don't get to say,'well let's talk about the price I'm going to pay, and if you don't give me the price I'm going to burn down your house.' That's not how negotiations work, that's not how it happens in business, it's not how it happens in private life. In the same way, members of Congress and the House Republicans in particular don't get to demand ransom in exchange for doing their jobs.

HOWEVER IT IS ALRIGHT FOR OBAMA AND DEM PUT A GUN
TO YOUR HEAD TO BUY OBAMA CARE OR WE ARE GOING
TO FINE THE HELL OUT OF YOU!WELCOME TO HELL IN THE USA!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#998243 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
A dumb shtick
Realtime never plays well with adults..
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998244 Oct 8, 2013
Obama just made history as the only president in American history to refuse debt limit negotiations. Not the change America wanted.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#998245 Oct 8, 2013
John Boehner is leading America right back to a recession! He has got the SHUT DOWN around his neck now, let him wear it.
See you on Columbus, Ohio Topix
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#998246 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
A dumb shtick
Yet Realtime can remember who he's posting with/responding to. Imagine that!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998247 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, did you read the headlines today about Tom Hanks having diabetes?
Now you can insult him and me as well.
At least he's a good actor.
Carol, I left that comment alone..........

Because the facts, as Mr. Hanks laid out, were that he was drinking too much, gaining and losing too much weight for various roles, and not getting enough exercise!!

He said his doctor thinks he can go off meds if he lives right.

Type II is largely lifestyle driven. We Americans lead lousy lifestyles, poor diet, no exercise.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#998248 Oct 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How is it ransom when it's the law, that's been voted on &, passed they both houses? You really should think before you speaketh.
Read the Constitution for your answer, idiot.
Congress controls all spending. That's the way it works, dufus. So, how long have you lived in the United States? If you had to pass a citizenship test, that would be one of the questions, and you'd fail.

Besides, the people kicked the everloving shit out of the Democrats after they passed ObamaKare.
What is happening is, the people are telling you how to run the government, and you are ojbecting to that.
Now, what's wrong with that picture?

Location hidden

#998249 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wow. This is just too rich. Dumb is telling Dumber someone lied. And Dumber believes it.
Can't make this stuff up.
You make stuff up all the time.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#998250 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Shutdown: Cancer Treatments for kids Defunded, Big Bird Receives $445 Million
It's all a matter of priorities. Obviously, the Democrats think giving money to some television show is more important than saving lives of children.
It wasn't that long ago in this country when people like that were tarred and feathered.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#998251 Oct 8, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
If there were an election today!
Democrats would regain the control of the House!
Not so sure they are at 63% disapproval.

Location hidden

#998252 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you call Paul Ryan an idiot. Not only that but Ryan was your "Budget / Finance GURU who you now say is sofa king stupid he doesn't know about oil subsidies.
You Tea Oarty people are just plain dumber than subsidized sh*t.
You're dealing with a freak who admits he talks to ghosts in his TV.

Batshyt crazy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#998253 Oct 8, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Probably the most embarrassing thing these dilettantes have gotten into to date.
Don't know whether Obama was the stick or Kerry was the rag, maybe the other way around, but the Russian washed his ass with them both.
It's not a good thing when its apparent that any of us could do better.
They went bumbling stumbling into a trap a blind person could see.
I hate being the laughing stock of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at Navy Pier 2 min joey 1
abby 12-26 21 min Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 34 min Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMerde 51,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 53 min _Zoey_ 7,870
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min _Zoey_ 4,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,332
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News