Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,840)

Showing posts 916,781 - 916,800 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
White House advisor Dan Pfeiffer tweets the n-word, calls it a "typographical error"...
Yeah about that, don't we all accidentally type the n-word?

What an unmitigated idiot.

The Admin and their supports are in a melt down and are leaking their disdain for the American citizens.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>About anything? Anything like Glenn Beck? Bill O'Reilly? Hah__LMAO you're a real trip babe.
Glenn Beck's theme for his event was "Restoring Honor". If you think that's obsessive-possessive, then it sounds like you have an issue, not him.

Beck may have been overzealous driving home the realization this country is going in the wrong direction but, again, give me overzealous over narcissistic any day.

O'Reilly simply presents the issues of the day with both sides opining their positions. And he looks out for the folks.

I'd give just about anything if Obama looked out for the folks too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats already voted to fully fund the government.
Republicas said no. They said only if the ACA was refunded or delayed.
Republicans said defund & delay or they will hurt America.
In this time of crisis, Republican continue to waste time. They take their demand & try to piecemeal it & you are dumb enough to fall for it.
go ask Jean/Frontporch/USA1680 if Polly will share one of her crackers with you.....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Very mature response dood.
Only equal to Leo's idiotic response.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why would Katie Colonoscopy want to end her career on a network with no viewers???
unless CNN gave her too much money to say no to....
All about money and ego.

If the cameras are rolling, you can pretend you have fans-just avoid looking at the ratings.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I work for one of the largest oil companies in the world. We have what is called a "cadillac plan" by Obama.
This morning I learned that the top-level managers of the company, the President, CEO, COO and CFO, are discussing a plan to completely eliminate the health insurance benefit given to employees because of ObamaKare.
Speaking as someone who worked their entire life to get into one of those "cadillac plans", I want that Marxist welfare program to disappear. I don't care what it takes to make it disappear. Just make it disappear. I don't care how it happens. Just make it happen.
your "top-level managers" and management of other businesses should have made that clear to their employees before the 2012 election....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
About time boehner and t-p 'kiddies' get their faces slapped.....
And Obama start acting like the adult in the room and not like the cons....
lololol pressure is building SON obama is going to kill everyone in the world to look good SON the peace prize winner SON thats all he been doing
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Megyn Kelly To Cruz:'What's It Like To Be The Most Hated Man In America?'
"All right, so now answer the question," Kelly said.
"Look, I think there have been more than a few Democrats who are throwing rocks my direction and to quote the Bard,'Methinks she doth protest too much,'" Cruz said.
"They are throwing every insult they can but the reality is most Americans don't care about politicians bickering," he continued. "They're looking for people to solve the problems. What we need to do right now is what the House of Represenatives are doing. The House of Representatives is passing bills to fund vital priorities of government and unfortunately President Obama and the Senate Democrats are refusing to negotiate. They're refusing to pass bills."

Ted Cruz for President!!!

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck's theme for his event was "Restoring Honor". If you think that's obsessive-possessive, then it sounds like you have an issue, not him.
Beck may have been overzealous driving home the realization this country is going in the wrong direction but, again, give me overzealous over narcissistic any day.
O'Reilly simply presents the issues of the day with both sides opining their positions. And he looks out for the folks.
I'd give just about anything if Obama looked out for the folks too.
Give me a minute wile I clan the vomit from my keyboard.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why would Katie Colonoscopy want to end her career on a network with no viewers???
unless CNN gave her too much money to say no to....
It's show business mutt, why do think Alec Baldwin is doing a show on MSNBC?

Glenda Beck said in the April 2010 Forbes interview that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his FOX show than the political value.

There's no business like show business eh?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then cheer for the shut down son! This is about as small as you're going to see government get, short of a complete overthrow (and in NO way am I advocating you people do so!)
Obama and Reid are hoarse from cheering for the shutdown.

They'd rather people suffer to blame the other side before coming to the table to put an end to it.

As one WH official told the Washington Post, "We don't care how long the shutdown lasts as long as we're winning."

Did you get that? "As long as we're winning..."??

They have to give the other side something. It's the way this system works. Otherwise, we're no different than a totalitarian system.

But you can't grasp the obvious. So nevermind.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The GOPís Ongoing Absurd Predicament
Republicans are stuck with insurgents that want the impossible and leaders that donít know whatís going on in their own party, and together they have created a situation in which all of them appear to have no idea what theyíre doing. No wonder one recent poll found Republicans trailing by 9 points on the generic House ballot.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
the argument that opposition to ObamaKKKare is a minority position in the Republican party is absurd...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
These right wing pussees whined because Obama wasn't tough enough. Now he is staring them down and rubbing Obamacare in their faces. I hope he doesn't throw them a bone.
Never negotiate with terrorists!
According to Obama, the great divider, anyone who opposes his policies can ride in the back of the bus.

He did this because the Left Wing pussees(as you so crudely put it) whined.

To think you post this after whining about the use of the word skank.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>So Obama is NOT the most powerful man even in AMERICA much less the world China says I Wher's my money $bitch better have my money obama dont want it with china or russia SON
I can't tell if you're drunk on on drugs....

... oh wait! It's your natural state!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Make sure your vacation is permanent son.
Everyone wins that way!
I go and come as I please SON thats what money does SON tell your obama to go back to kenya where his african family is he has no african american blood in america Son
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz for President!!!
lol! Yeah, and tie him to Palin too!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's show business mutt, why do think Alec Baldwin is doing a show on MSNBC?
Glenda Beck said in the April 2010 Forbes interview that he was more interested in the entertainment value of his FOX show than the political value.
There's no business like show business eh?
Now I get it.

You want to act all self righteous about others calling names, but emotionally incapable of living up to your own dictates.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Shaq Oneal For First Black American President SON
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah about that, don't we all accidentally type the n-word?
What an unmitigated idiot.
The Admin and their supports are in a melt down and are leaking their disdain for the American citizens.
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate and racism...

A natural occurrence in inbred liberalism...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
fckn hypocrite doesn't want other companies to make a profit, but has no problem making a profit at his company.
I was complaining about very profitable companies getting government subsidies.

I see you think the government should keep handing money to companies making tens of billions in profits as you throw kids off of food stamps.

Ain't that the right whiner way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 916,781 - 916,800 of1,073,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 6 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••