Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,839)

Showing posts 916,761 - 916,780 of1,073,276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to bushie boy claiming there were wmd's in iraq and not finding any?
Yeah... ignorant stupid liberal still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking DICK Cheney...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

About time boehner and t-p 'kiddies' get their faces slapped.....

And Obama start acting like the adult in the room and not like the cons....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>So it's like the government is saying Fck the people thats leadership obama is no different than boner
Boehner sure is telling Americans that!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

White House advisor Dan Pfeiffer tweets the n-word, calls it a "typographical error"...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Hey fckers, what's happening?
Any update on the current rightwing domestic terrorist's shutdown of the U.S. Government?
Hi Zero! Not much. The only update is that polls now indicate the public blames Obama equally as they do Republicans.

By the way, did you ever get that cone off your head or is the superglue you snort still keeping it there?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

From day one pushing this obamacare was foolish he should have eased into things but he had the media and all the zombies now look at him just look at him where is the SWAGG no one wants to hear his lip service and all his supporters have is RACISM no solutions besides RACISM it's because he's Black hahahahahalolololo the winners got a lameduck stuck
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>you got nothing SON obama is a lame all he does is the same as bush war clowns obama the putz son hahahahahahahahahahalololololo lolol around the world he is a putz ask PUTIN an I have a vacation planned to russia to see a real leader SON
lol! Make sure your vacation is permanent son.

Everyone wins that way!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... ignorant stupid liberal still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking DICK Cheney...
It's the culture...
...said the party hijacking thieves!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think Obama should stop using them to rub out the people the Muslim Brotherhood wants eliminated?
Do you think Obama will become the next boogieman legend told to muslim children in countries like Pakistan?
"If you don't go to bed now, the Muslim Brotherhood will order Obama to kill you with one of his drones."
I just wonder about the change in tactic. I never had a problem with using drones.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
They could have nabbed him on his way to the grocery store. He wasn't in hiding. This is just another case where Obama needs a diversion and something to help promote the charade that he is fighting against terrorists and not having terrorists in the White House every day.
This terrorist was completely out of the loop. You can assume he's been retired for 15 years. The Al Qaeda leadership today has completely changed from when he was in the loop. There is no information of value we can get from him.
Send him to Kenya where they can hang him.
Obama will give him an attorney instead....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>About anything? Anything like Glenn Beck? Bill O'Reilly? Hah__LMAO you're a real trip babe.
Realtime patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females.

Realtime's attitude is of phoney superiority in the belief that women are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment...

Realtime would set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law. His goal has never changes...

Realtime, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castros answers the question as to which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...

Realtime all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol, Galt, Flack, obama, someone or something all the time something in his ass, you looking like an ignorant idiot....

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

lol! Cons are getting their butts kicked and more desperate as time goes on!!!

The People know the cons are playing politics and aren't being fooled by them again!

".... The White House has said repeatedly the president will not negotiate with Republicans until the government is fully reopened and the debt limit has been raised. But it hasn't said the debt limit measure has to be completely "clean" of add-ons.

White House aide Jason Furman told reporters the White House could accept some add-ons if Boehner "needs to have some talking point for his caucus that's consistent with us not negotiating ... that's not adding a bunch of extraneous conditions." Another White House official, Gene Sperling, said the administration could be open to an interim, short-term debt limit extension to prevent a catastrophic default.

Republicans were sticking with a strategy of trying to pin the blame for the shutdown on Obama for being unwilling to negotiate. The House also passed legislation Monday to reopen the Food and Drug Administration, the latest in a series of piecemeal funding bills to advance through the GOP-controlled chamber.

It's been commonly assumed that Republicans would suffer politically from the shutdown and the early polling data seems to bear that out.

A survey released Monday by The Washington Post and ABC News said disapproval of Republican handling of the budget showdown was measured at 70 percent, up from 63 percent a week earlier. Disapproval of Obama's role was statistically unchanged at 51 percent."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
what he's trying to say is that you're a fcking skank. Is that "English" enough for you?
Very mature response dood.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wonder about the change in tactic. I never had a problem with using drones.
I never had problems with drones either.

But some nuts hate Obama THAT much!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I get that condition, I am insured & will pay for it.
you may think so, but if no treatment is effective for the condition that you have, medical ethics will cut you loose regardless of insurance...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What change in tactic? Please be specific.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner sure is telling Americans that!!!
So Obama is NOT the most powerful man even in AMERICA much less the world China says I Wher's my money $bitch better have my money obama dont want it with china or russia SON
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
From day one pushing this obamacare was foolish he should have eased into things but he had the media and all the zombies now look at him just look at him where is the SWAGG no one wants to hear his lip service and all his supporters have is RACISM no solutions besides RACISM it's because he's Black hahahahahalolololo the winners got a lameduck stuck
BAM! There's that race card again!

Cons play it a lot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Is Piers Morgan Live dead?
Katie Couric reportedly may take over the CNN 9 pm Eastern show from ratings-challenged Piers Morgan, who was the network’s replacement for Larry King.
As we previously reported, in August 2013 Piers Morgan Live attracted a measly 87,000 viewers in its key 25-54 demographic. With his ongoing poor ratings, there’s no way he will be competitive on cable news once Megyn Kelly’s show The Kelly File officially launches on the Fox News Channel in the same time slot.
The TV news insider website FTVLive claims that CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker would like Couric to replace Morgan when Morgan’s contract expires at the end of this year. But Zucker is apparently casting a wider net beyond Couric.
This may be more than just a rumor; it should be noted that FTVLive first reported that NBC would abandon the Hillary Clinton miniseries, and that turned out to be true.
why would Katie Colonoscopy want to end her career on a network with no viewers???

unless CNN gave her too much money to say no to....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Hey fckers, what's happening?
Any update on the current rightwing domestic terrorist's shutdown of the U.S. Government?
These right wing pussees whined because Obama wasn't tough enough. Now he is staring them down and rubbing Obamacare in their faces. I hope he doesn't throw them a bone.
Never negotiate with terrorists!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 916,761 - 916,780 of1,073,276
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 2 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 4 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 9 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••