Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460232 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998655 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Psst! Prove I'm a fake, son!
Sweet checks, if you don't know if you are real or not-you need professional help. I don't work for free.

However, you aren't from HI and you have been a phoney about that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998656 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
"I'm just going through my list. Talk to Jay about it ..."
Obama's "list" of sycophant reporters - excuse me, journalists - who are privileged enough to ask a prepared, softball question.
"Talk to Jay about it" if you don't suck up hard enough.
What's the matter son?

Running away from your 'evil deeds' in the US?

Typical reich wing radical con.....
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998657 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid
It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998658 Oct 8, 2013
Dems locked arms with illegals but not with the veterans.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998659 Oct 8, 2013
What has the moral reich wing done to those in the Church who have committed pedophilia?

Nothing.....

What has the reich wing done to prosecute the church for the pedophilia...

Nothing.....

Who claims to be morally superior to others?

The reich wing....

Therefore by reich wing logic, pedophilia must be 'moral.'

What a bunch of political heels!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998660 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet checks, if you don't know if you are real or not-you need professional help. I don't work for free.
However, you aren't from HI and you have been a phoney about that.
lol! Son, YOU made the claim.

Seems it's up to you to prove your point... unless you'd like the label of liar attached. I'd accept that as a substitute!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998661 Oct 8, 2013
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Obama...

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers... Go Bikers...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998662 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Dems locked arms with illegals but not with the veterans.
Well, you're a proven liar anyway so what does it matter, right?

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#998663 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
What has the moral reich wing done to those in the Church who have committed pedophilia?
Nothing.....
What has the reich wing done to prosecute the church for the pedophilia...
Nothing.....
Who claims to be morally superior to others?
The reich wing....
Therefore by reich wing logic, pedophilia must be 'moral.'
What a bunch of political heels!
Dozens of priests are serving jail time. It's a justice problem, not a "reich wing" issue. What an uninformed dope......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998664 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dozens of priests are serving jail time. It's a justice problem, not a "reich wing" issue. What an uninformed dope......
Really son? You should go back and look what it's in response to.

And if you still think it's dopey, fine.

But the fact the idiot it was in regards to isn't responding says a lot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998666 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
.. talk about uninformed...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998667 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...
"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."
Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...
Go Middle Class... Go Truckers... Go Bikers...
It's the culture...
Poor baby. Ray Don doesn't have high intellectual opinions of you facebook lovers.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998668 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you're a proven liar anyway so what does it matter, right?
LOL, says the person who doesn't know if he is real or not or where he lives.

Son, you have a bucket load of issues and to be blunt-I don't give a damn about either your issues or your opinions.

No offense meant.
DemokRATs

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998669 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.. talk about uninformed...
It's the culture..
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998670 Oct 8, 2013
Truckers Ride for the Constitution - to take to Beltway in protest...

See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 97,688 likes · 105,135 talking about this..

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...

Go Middle Clas!!... Go Truckers!!... Go Bikers!!...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998671 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, you have a bucket load of issues and to be blunt-I don't give a damn about either your issues or your opinions.
No offense meant.
lol! Says the idiot who makes a claim, then can't back it up!

Talk about looking stupid and working hard to prove it... that's you!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998672 Oct 8, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't take you long to ID our resident troll.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998673 Oct 8, 2013
DemokRATs wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture..
repeat please
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998674 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense meant.
lol! So.... you're satisfied with being called a liar?

Good choice son!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#998676 Oct 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
A lot of intelligent discussion from bright posters this evening. No coincidence that most of the leftist phags were beaten into submission earlier in the afternoon. Great work folks; have dong work his magic with his wok and cook you a well-deserved meal for your trouble.....:-)
'Congress still can work out in their exclusive gym (no towels though).' Tea Party conservatives keep their exclusive gym open despite government shut-down. Sounds pretty gay to me. "Head Start programs have been shuttered, small businesses can’t get loans and hundreds of thousands of federal government employees are furloughed. But the exclusive gyms available only to members of Congress have remained open throughout the shutdown.

A House aide confirmed to ThinkProgress that the House member’s gym is open. The House gym features a swimming pool, basketball courts, paddleball courts, a sauna, a steam room and flat screen TVs. While towel service is unavailable, taxpayers remain on the hook for cleaning and maintenance, which has been performed daily throughout the shutdown
" Exclusive Gyms For Members Of Congress Deemed ‘Essential,’ Remain Open During Shutdown http://thkpr.gs/1gmXpsc via @thinkprogress

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Boris 104,555
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Got a Woody - Allan 62,355
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 49 min Always hopeful 7,957
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,243
God is a Trump sucker after all!!! 2 hr kyman 2
TRUMP FORCE being formed to clean up Chicago! 2 hr kyman 2
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 2 hr kyman 23

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages