Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459870 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#998615 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it Obama said today, something like:'Just because we raise the debt limit doesn't mean we're gonna go into more debt'
I was literally "ROTFLMAO" after that one. Even funnier is people like USA believe him. I mean c'mon!
when people are spouting that insurance is more important than food and clothing, you have to know they are believing every thing O'bama says.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#998616 Oct 8, 2013
what happened is yeah hoo trying to get back to Hawai'i? ROTFLMAO--Good night!
and G-d Bless.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998617 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you cannot get anything right.
The Dems shut down the government by their refusal to negotiate.
lol! Escape you don't they son?

And it would appear you actively run from them as well!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998618 Oct 8, 2013
Could there be ANYTHING more pathetic than the worms in the park service acting aggressively towards elderly tourists? If EVER there was a group of government buffoons in need of permanent furlough, they are it.

I'm going to ride up around the barricades into the National Forest on my motorcycle again tomorrow, just to make that point.

What a bunch of phags.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998619 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
SERIOUSLY? National Park Service spitefully removes handles from water fountains. We are paying more by having Park Rangers act like thugs than if they would have left the parks open.
Flabby, weak, worthless phags.....

ALL national parks should be taken over by individual States....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998620 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman without a clue what the shut down is about presumes to lecture anyone? LOL
Yep and the Dems are without an excuse to NOT pass the NIH CR.
Good thing you have your sources to back you up...

.... oops! You don't!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998621 Oct 8, 2013
hahaobama wrote:
1400 bed hospital long term care is being closed on roosevelt island and now smaller 400 bed opened in harlem that used to be north general so the harlem community lost a hospital roosevelt island hospital being closed merged to give way less service to sick people because medicaid and medicare laws are being defunded so this is all a fraud hosital on roosevelt island was a big part of AIDS research since the 80's and its being closed you all are not informed
Roosevelt Island was previously named Welfare Island, back when the poor were cared for instead of organized for political gain...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998622 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Escape you don't they son?
And it would appear you actively run from them as well!
Time to shut your big yapper, dong!! Broccoli beef!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998623 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lie!
The majority has disliked Obamacare for years now.
Stupid
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998624 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No body is as foul mouthed as your side. That is a FACT!
Labeling people as "stupid" or an "idiot" is the norm for both sides. But you Rethugs take the prize for having the foulest mouths.
It was one of your own who just posted about "libturd bullsht". It was one of your own who just called a liberal poster a "plain old nutsucker". It was one of your own who just called RealDave a "dumbfk". Not to mention your lowlife crony who repeatedly calls others "dumazzezzz" and posts things like "the greatest thing you can do for your country is to kill yourself. Take the patriotic initiative today by garglng with razor blades and strychnine." You must be so proud.
I think the reason you people throw f*cked around so much is because it is just a word you use every day in normal conversation. You don't even recognize it as being foul language.
I'm honored you remembered me brood sow, but don't forget about your new nickname "aunt jemimah".....:-)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998625 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Greed and the desire for power would be my choices.
Tell us about all the "evil" that has been brought down on the U.S. by Christian citizens in the past 50 years. Make sure you tie these evil deeds to their religion and back it up with citations.
lol! I like how cons create limits on situations to make their point.

Just so they can eliminate things like helping the nazis.

But then again, there is that $3B issue (and rising) regarding the hiding of pedophilia!

Talk about abuse of power!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998626 Oct 8, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Hillary 2016 watch out. Incoming. She will make history as first Female President.
Hillary is avoiding the ObamaKKKare debacle like the plague.....

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#998627 Oct 8, 2013

At least some blacks see the truth of Obama.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998628 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, USA forgets her tales.
What happens when you lie to make a point and then it keeps compounding until the person stumbles on them.
lol! Your problem is you like to jump before you think son....

... especially where you have no intelligence to help you!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998629 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama will soon show his power by parting the seas.
I'd be MORE impressed if he could narrow the huge chasm between your solitary pair of synapse........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998630 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not clothing and food?
lol! What's the matter son? Feel like an idiot now?

You should!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998631 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO. IN the 1940's--who knew? Priorities--they had PRIORITIES-- so you are starving..but if you get sick or don't have shoes, remember we have insurance. OMG> LOL.
It was a whooper.

I knew she had made the statement about being poor, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#998632 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
you advocate death panels.
Who gets to play God??
Therein lies the problem. Most healthcare spending is on people in the final stage of life.
But who gets to decide who's terminal and isn't worth treating??
Wealthy white republicans who think they are entitled to more than others.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998633 Oct 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid
Heavens to Betsy Swilly!! Its 12:54 EST; do you know where your life alert button is?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998634 Oct 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>USM1680 you forgot to block your ISP--so flustered I see. San Jose California. Now get back to pretending you are in Hawai'i you fool. ROTFLMAO.
lol! I just love when that happens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Guru 231,183
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Heartz8077 62,344
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,975
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,762
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ize Found 71,238
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 104,548
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 8 hr Earl 20

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages