Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
916,481 - 916,500 of 1,100,360 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997644 Oct 8, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be touching OUR years of contributions-democRAT parasite.
contributions? wha?

if you live in a redstate i'd like some of mine back. beyond that you probably shouldn't mention the train wreck.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#997645 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No subsidy outside the exchanges.
If your compensation package get slashed, that is between you & your employer. Companies always had that option.
The companies didn't change. The only change was that Marxist welfare program ObamaKare.
Everything was fine until ObamaKare.
Now, after ObamaKare, those same companies that didn't change before ObamaKare are eliminating the health care benefit.

By the way, those health care benefits will be taxed, thanks to ObamaKare. Every person who receives a health insurance benefit from their company will pay more taxes with no increase in income.

Get rid of this Marxist welfare garbage. I don't care what needs to be done to get rid of it. Just get rid of it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#997646 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i seriously doubt you 'learned' it.
more like you 'found' it on a right wing conspiracy theory site that sent you an 'ALERT!'.
i bet you nutjobs live for that shit.'Refresh, refresh, refresh, oh God please a new alert!'
To repeat:

I work for one of the largest oil companies in the world. We have what is called a "cadillac plan" by Obama.
This morning I learned that the top-level managers of the company, the President, CEO, COO and CFO, are discussing a plan to completely eliminate the health insurance benefit given to employees because of ObamaKare.
Speaking as someone who worked their entire life to get into one of those "cadillac plans", I want that Marxist welfare program to disappear. I don't care what it takes to make it disappear. Just make it disappear. I don't care how it happens. Just make it happen.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997647 Oct 8, 2013
$10 Million Donation Will Reopen Shuttered Head Start Programs

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/10-mill...

so Congressional millionaires.....

'But we're trying fool the people into thinking we're doing something! So why shouldn't I get paid!?'
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997648 Oct 8, 2013
The GOP’s Ongoing Absurd Predicament

Republicans are stuck with insurgents that want the impossible and leaders that don’t know what’s going on in their own party, and together they have created a situation in which all of them appear to have no idea what they’re doing. No wonder one recent poll found Republicans trailing by 9 points on the generic House ballot.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997649 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat:
I work for one of the largest oil companies in the world. We have what is called a "cadillac plan" by Obama.
This morning I learned that the top-level managers of the company, the President, CEO, COO and CFO, are discussing a plan to completely eliminate the health insurance benefit given to employees because of ObamaKare.
Speaking as someone who worked their entire life to get into one of those "cadillac plans", I want that Marxist welfare program to disappear. I don't care what it takes to make it disappear. Just make it disappear. I don't care how it happens. Just make it happen.
pure BS. probably a right wing email that will show up on the fact checking sites with a big red FALSE all over it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#997650 Oct 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out "At this time we think" " Subject to change as information comes in"
Dumbass.
And for two weeks Obama repeated that lie. The president of Libya was telling the world it was an Al Qaeda attack on the US, and Obama continues to lie and blame it on some spontaneous demonstration that obviously never happened... well, obvious to anyone who watched the real-tiem video, like the White House.
It was discovered by the president of Libya that it was an Al Qaeda attack that was planned before the video even existed, and Obama continues to lie.

Why do you wonder why the world thinks Obama and the entire country here is fullofshit? Do you think it's because it's obvious to the entire world that Obama and this entire administration are pathological liars and you can't believe anything that comes out of their mouths?

Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility in the world than Jay Carney?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#997651 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i seriously doubt you 'learned' it.
more like you 'found' it on a right wing conspiracy theory site that sent you an 'ALERT!'.
i bet you nutjobs live for that shit.'Refresh, refresh, refresh, oh God please a new alert!'
The lyin pos was on here most of the night and morning__he's obviously a brain damaged birther troll like the other crazies who post from Spring-Conroe servers.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#997652 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pure BS. probably a right wing email that will show up on the fact checking sites with a big red FALSE all over it.
To repeat:

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997653 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The lyin pos was on here most of the night and morning__he's obviously a brain damaged birther troll like the other crazies who post from Spring-Conroe servers.
must have a great job at that oil company that lets him do nothing but post BS on Topix 24/7.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#997654 Oct 8, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Is Piers Morgan Live dead?
Katie Couric reportedly may take over the CNN 9 pm Eastern show from ratings-challenged Piers Morgan, who was the network’s replacement for Larry King.
As we previously reported, in August 2013 Piers Morgan Live attracted a measly 87,000 viewers in its key 25-54 demographic. With his ongoing poor ratings, there’s no way he will be competitive on cable news once Megyn Kelly’s show The Kelly File officially launches on the Fox News Channel in the same time slot.
The TV news insider website FTVLive claims that CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker would like Couric to replace Morgan when Morgan’s contract expires at the end of this year. But Zucker is apparently casting a wider net beyond Couric.
This may be more than just a rumor; it should be noted that FTVLive first reported that NBC would abandon the Hillary Clinton miniseries, and that turned out to be true.
The Democrat propagandists won't tolerate low ratings. They will demand the face change, but the reason for the low ratings will not be changed. It's obvious lies they are promoting, and the vast majority of people who watch news instead of Oprah reruns don't particularly like to be obviously lied to. The only audience will be those like the obvious frauds here who continue to pretend to believe the obvious lies coming from Obama and this administration.

Piers Morgan didn't work for them. Putting tits on the television screen won't work for them, either.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#997655 Oct 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the racist homophobe Obama voting idiot. By the way, common sense is two words, dumbfk.
What's on your mind son? You're still upset that I called you for the racist that you are? I usually don't even waste my time on you but, I haven't been around for as while so, I had to get at you 1 last time.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997656 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat:
if you actually work you're very overpaid, but i'm not seeing it. your Facebook page alone would keep any employer from hiring you, but just think if they saw the BS you post here!

companies don't hire crazy. well, maybe they do if they know you're going to be on Obamacare.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#997657 Oct 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The GOP’s Ongoing Absurd Predicament
Republicans are stuck with insurgents that want the impossible and leaders that don’t know what’s going on in their own party, and together they have created a situation in which all of them appear to have no idea what they’re doing. No wonder one recent poll found Republicans trailing by 9 points on the generic House ballot.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
It seems there are funding bills being sent to Harry Reid, and he has to obstruct them from getting to the Senate floor for a vote to keep the government shut down going.

Why is Harry Reid shutting down the government?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#997659 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat:
The little whiney communist scum Democrats don't care if the DemokRATS and Obamaqueer screws the majority of Americans, as long as their perverted special interest groups (their voters - welfare queens) vote for them. They actually think it's funny.

The problem is, they are actually screwing their own kids & grandkids, they're just too stupid to realize it.

I agree with you. We need to kill this pig called Obamacare. My hope is it collapses on it's own weight and the DemokRATS pay for their arrogance & ignorance.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#997660 Oct 8, 2013
Republicans Still Have No Idea What They Want

With the Obamacare fight seemingly over, there's no one who can put forward a strategy and rally the party around it.

A fight that began over Obamacare is now about ... well, what exactly? Last Wednesday, the Washington Examiner quoted Rep. Marlin Stutzman of Indiana saying,“We’re not going to be disrespected. We have to get something out of this. And I don’t know what that even is.”

Five days later, there's no sign they're any closer to figuring it out. Take this quote from Rep. Dennis Ross, a Florida Republican, in the New York Times:

“Republicans have to realize how many significant gains we’ve made over the last three years — and we have, not only in cutting spending but in really turning the tide on other things,” Mr. Ross said.“We can’t lose all that when there’s no connection now between the shutdown and the funding of Obamacare.”

“I think now it’s a lot about pride,” he said.

Like Stutzman's, Ross's take is striking in its desperate machismo. He admits Republicans have lost the ACA fight that inspired them, but sees this as no reason to stop the fight. The problem is that you can't ask for "pride" in return for raising the debt ceiling. When it comes to specific ideas, the GOP agenda ranges from non-existent to vague to mercurial, and since the party leadership is now taking its cues from a small conservative faction, there's no one who can step forward and unite the party under a single, coherent banner.

Speaker John Boehner's appearance on ABC's This Week demonstrates the Republican bind. Three times, host George Stephanopoulos showed Boehner doing 180s under duress from his caucus. It's easy to see why the speaker wouldn't want to commit to any new proposals, since he can't rely on Republicans to back him.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
savy

Jamestown, NY

#997661 Oct 8, 2013
WAKE UP USA wrote:
Twitter Shuts Down ‘Truckers for the Constitution’

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Group plans to arrest members of Congress on Friday

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 7, 2013

Twitter has suspended the account belonging to ‘Truckers for the Constitution’, a group that has received national media attention over its plan to roadblock traffic in DC and arrest members of Congress later this week.

Image: Wikimedia Commons.

Although the event, scheduled for Friday, has been public for around a week, it went viral this morning after being covered in a lengthy piece by U.S. News & World Report which was also linked on the Drudge Report.

“We are not going to ask for impeachment,” the group’s organizer Earl Conlon said.“We are coming whether they like it or not. We’re not asking for impeachment, we’re asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office.”

The group has promised to allow emergency vehicles and anyone who expresses support to bypass the convoy, but says that it will set up a three lane roadblock if police attempt to interfere with the group’s demands. The organization promises to be peaceful and thinks it possible to achieve the arrest of one or two Congress members, a spectacle that will represent,“a shot across the bow that will ripple across all branches of government.”

The groupÂ’s main gripe is the Obama administrationÂ’s policy of using taxpayer dollars to fund Al-Qaeda-linked rebels in Syria.

Twitter reacted to the news by almost immediately terminating the groupÂ’s account.

Attempting to access the organizationÂ’s https://twitter.com/T2SDA page brings up the following message:

OBAMA AFTER 5 YEARS IN OFFICE!
IT IS BUSH FAULT!!!!!
this earl is not part of the truckers who put this together and does not speak for those either. This is a peaceful rally and was this Earl is a fake and a hoax!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#997662 Oct 8, 2013
Romney make money BAD...

Obama buddy Buffet make money GOOD...

"Buffett reaps $10 billion from crisis-era investments"

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101091077
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997663 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The lyin pos was on here most of the night and morning__he's obviously a brain damaged birther troll like the other crazies who post from Spring-Conroe servers.
You are pure lDlOT.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997664 Oct 8, 2013
Spammer: The act of obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a ghetto commie dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap, fiction, propaganda or delusional opinion of no relevance for only his deranged amusement 24/7..

sonicmoron all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize the Tea Party, obama, someone or something all the time looking like an ignorant and ghetto idiot...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Posted Response 49,528
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 14 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 16 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••