Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1620736 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#998600 Oct 8, 2013
I. Hope. When the. Truckers. Attempt. To. Keep. Freedom. And. The. American. Way. Alive. We. Should. Support. Them. In. Spirit. Because. They. Keep. Goods. That. We. All. Need. Like. It. Or. Not. They. Keep. America. Flowing. And. If. They Raise. The. Cost. Of. Fuel. To. Punish. Them. They. Punish. Us. Also.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#998601 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a way to keep veterans and their families from losing out and crucial organizations up and running until sanity returns.
Why wouldn't democrats want to at least do that?
They want to make some kind of point by inflicting punitive measures on as many as possible.
That's why.
selective class of people I see. So much for everyone being created equal...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998602 Oct 8, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Damn!
That's obscene. This is humiliating. What the hell are these hacks doing in DC?
They should take that down. Everyone can see that shit.
Social sites like Facebook and Twitter provide an excellent overview of how today's youth are out of touch with reality.

So many have their face stuck in an electronic device, updating their status and posting their every move. The lives they create are artificial and shallow.

Proper English, writing, and communication are quickly becoming things of the past.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#998603 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes...good point. My apologies.
LOL. don't let it happen again.:)
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998604 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yup!
Mexico has benefited by exporting its social, ghetto idiot, and criminal elements to Morono Valley California...

It's the culture...
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#998605 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep telling Galt yet he keeps demanding it.
yup!

Prevented this

#998606 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> they're hijacking terrorists....
O'bama got hijacked--do tell...did he have to go to Cuba...did he pick up cigars for Billy Clinton?
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#998607 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing I or any sane person should do is trust your facts or take advice from you.
you simply ignore or accept at will...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#998608 Oct 8, 2013
Springheel wrote:
<quoted text>Damn!
That's obscene. This is humiliating. What the hell are these hacks doing in DC?
They should take that facebook page down. Everyone can see that shit.
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Patriotic Tea Party in 2014... Thanks to facebook...

2014 midterm elections truth and consequences... Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...

Tear down this Wall Obama...

Go Middle Class... Go Truckers...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998609 Oct 8, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico has benefited by exporting its social, ghetto idiot, and criminal elements to Morono Valley California...
It's the culture...
It is only fair. We gave the drug lords their guns.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#998610 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> yup!
Let me see here.

The fake guy from Hawaii is agreeing with the woman whose family had to buy insurance because they failed to give their children adequate food and clothing?

Prevented this

#998611 Oct 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> you simply ignore or accept at will...
yep...San Jose, CA---ROTFLMAO.

Prevented this

#998612 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see here.
The fake guy from Hawaii is agreeing with the woman whose family had to buy insurance because they failed to give their children adequate food and clothing?
ROTFLMAO. IN the 1940's--who knew? Priorities--they had PRIORITIES-- so you are starving..but if you get sick or don't have shoes, remember we have insurance. OMG> LOL.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998613 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see here.
What was it Obama said today, something like:'Just because we raise the debt limit doesn't mean we're gonna go into more debt'

I was literally "ROTFLMAO" after that one. Even funnier is people like USA believe him. I mean c'mon!

Prevented this

#998614 Oct 8, 2013
O no he didnt wrote:
I. Hope. When the. Truckers. Attempt. To. Keep. Freedom. And. The. American. Way. Alive. We. Should. Support. Them. In. Spirit. Because. They. Keep. Goods. That. We. All. Need. Like. It. Or. Not. They. Keep. America. Flowing. And. If. They Raise. The. Cost. Of. Fuel. To. Punish. Them. They. Punish. Us. Also.
The Million Vet March on the Memorials has announced plans for an event Sunday, Oct. 13, at 9 a.m. Eastern at the World War II memorial on the National Mall, the location where rangers under orders from the White House tried, unsuccessfully, to prevent vets from visiting in recent days.

Announcement said “Special Operations Speaks” will be taking the action because,“The Obama administration is using the government shutdown as an excuse to keep our veterans from acknowledging the debt owed to them and their predecessors. This is unforgivable. It is also unjustified, as no taxpayer funds are spent by keeping these shrines open. We will open them ourselves, if that’s what it takes.

“We know that there may be some degree of confrontation, given the anti-military attitude of the administration. It is our intention to avoid confrontation, and we request that you join us in avoiding any kind of physical contact with park rangers, police, or other law-enforcement personnel. Give them no excuse to hijack the moment.” the organization announced.

On the website, there was no waffling about the blame, however.

“In a mean-spirited fit of selfish anger, Barack Obama has shut down our nation’s war memorials. And he has declared open war on our honored veterans!” the website says.“The World War II memorial … the Vietnam Veterans Memorial … the Korean War Veterans Memorial – Obama has shut them all down to force his will on the House of Representatives and frankly, to get revenge on the American people who oppose Obamacare and his other naked power grabs.”

The message to veterans continued,“Let’s put it plainly: Barack Obama is behaving like a vicious tyrant. And if he succeeds in this assault on the democratic system, the republic we love is at mortal risk. It’s just that simple.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/super-rally-agains...

Prevented this

#998615 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it Obama said today, something like:'Just because we raise the debt limit doesn't mean we're gonna go into more debt'
I was literally "ROTFLMAO" after that one. Even funnier is people like USA believe him. I mean c'mon!
when people are spouting that insurance is more important than food and clothing, you have to know they are believing every thing O'bama says.

Prevented this

#998616 Oct 8, 2013
what happened is yeah hoo trying to get back to Hawai'i? ROTFLMAO--Good night!
and G-d Bless.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#998617 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you cannot get anything right.
The Dems shut down the government by their refusal to negotiate.
lol! Escape you don't they son?

And it would appear you actively run from them as well!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998618 Oct 8, 2013
Could there be ANYTHING more pathetic than the worms in the park service acting aggressively towards elderly tourists? If EVER there was a group of government buffoons in need of permanent furlough, they are it.

I'm going to ride up around the barricades into the National Forest on my motorcycle again tomorrow, just to make that point.

What a bunch of phags.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#998619 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
SERIOUSLY? National Park Service spitefully removes handles from water fountains. We are paying more by having Park Rangers act like thugs than if they would have left the parks open.
Flabby, weak, worthless phags.....

ALL national parks should be taken over by individual States....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min honeymylove 11,442
The Party of Racism. 15 min Testube 64
The truth and nuttin but. 17 min TimBuck2 25
Why can 2 Black Reps. get media protection & Wh... 25 min WHY 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hello from sunny ... 64,003
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 1 hr John Trott 48
Bears Suc 2 hr Dan Wilzeysleezly 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages