Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1420431 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998053 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not again...the beams are already about to collapse.
Obama seems to think that the way to persuade people to to hurl gratuitous, childish insults...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#998054 Oct 8, 2013
Republican tea party BILLIONAIRES:

let's cut food stamps for poor children!

No med insurance for kids!

No social security for anyone!

No Medicare for grandma!

No education for your kids!

WE SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!

just for a few more bucks for us!

BILLIONAIRES NEED TAX HELP?

ffffffckkkk you tea party republicans!

Shame on you!

God will roast your azzzzzz for eternity!

Help for poor kids? YES.

Tea party demands? NO.

OBAMACARE HERE TO STAY!

Affordable insurance for everyone!

(Provided by Blue Cross!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998055 Oct 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know how Medicare works, how it is paid for or just don't care ;do you?
Medicare is a welfare program paid for by taxation on all working Americans.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#998056 Oct 8, 2013
Now that the WHITE crew that wakes up at the crack on noon is here, let's review....

The so-called "African" Americans bear no resemblance to real Africans. In Africa you won't see an entire culture of single mothers with children whose father abandoned them as a characteristic of the traditional culture they established here.
In Africa, the so-called "African" American would be the lowest of the low, having the lowest status and respect in any African village or culture.
Please stop referring to yourself as "African" American. It's very insulting to real Africans.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#998057 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Obama currently speaking...and throwing gasoline on the fire...
And burning the Teabaggers.

You lose.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#998058 Oct 8, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Nice speech, Mr. Prez.
My only question is where was your binky?
Wah, Waaah, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Don't tell me he was whining again.

And please don't tell me he was promising to negotiate if everyone on the opposite side of the aisle would shut the hell up and obey his every command.

Because I don't think I can take much more of this insanity.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#998060 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republican establishment had been at the Alamo, they would have surrendered...and been executed anyway...
time to fight...
You nailed it this time John!
This is the Republican's Alamo!

Orlando, FL

#998061 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She's into Tylenol PM as well.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She can't sleep with her guilty conscience.
Hey, did you read the headlines today about Tom Hanks having diabetes?

Now you can insult him and me as well.

At least he's a good actor.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#998062 Oct 8, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I knew the Texas turdblossom would run off like the cur he is.
His lies aren't working.
In case you missed this....

The so-called "African" Americans bear no resemblance to real Africans. In Africa you won't see an entire culture of single mothers with children whose father abandoned them as a characteristic of the traditional culture they established here.
In Africa, the so-called "African" American would be the lowest of the low, having the lowest status and respect in any African village or culture.
Please stop referring to yourself as "African" American. It's very insulting to real Africans.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#998063 Oct 8, 2013
Libtards don't like reality setting in. King Nothing is just that. Nothing!

Location hidden

#998064 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'm going to have to put a smackdown on you if you don't continue to be led around by the nose. This is fair warning.
Remember how you once said Realtime knew you for years and could verify that you were a nurse and teacher??

Ah, I remember it well!!

And then he said you were lying about all of it, you never were anything but a work from home envelope stuffer.

Funny, ever since he called you out as a liar, you've been angry with him!!

You lie as much and as badly as your buddy Dweeb.

It's a real Teabag thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998065 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of only one company that has stopped contributing to the insurance plan for full-time employees and they raised their salaries to compensate. Go back and check the list I posted awhile back.
Do you have auto insurance? How many accidents have you had? Insurance is just that.... a guarantee of compensation should you need it. Everyone should jump for joy if the benefits they collect don't reach (or exceed) their investment into their health. That's a good thing and IMO, 18-30 year olds are smart enough to realize it..even if you aren't.
there are tax implications that result in a net loss to the employee....

auto insurance is not mandatory in many states, just proof of financial responsibility...besides, the statutory limits on auto insurance are so low that minimum coverage is essentially worthless...

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#998066 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not again...the beams are already about to collapse.
It's obvious he was told that his supporters weren't frightened enough, so he emphasized the sky is falling, doomsday scenario coming (supposedly) on 10/17.

Pitiful watching this so-called world leader stoop to these infantile scare tactics, but when you take into consideration his 'Obamaphone lady' constituents, well...

Location hidden

#998067 Oct 8, 2013
Later.

Dweeb can quit talking to the TV now.
TSM

United States

#998068 Oct 8, 2013
Obama sounds desperate Portrays those opposed to raising debt ceiling as kidnappers, arsonists 'Deadbeat' the only Deadwood I see is sitting in the WH!!

Location hidden

#998069 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republican establishment had been at the Alamo, they would have surrendered...and been executed anyway...
time to fight...
From your wheelchair??

that'll be funny..........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#998070 Oct 8, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of only one company that has stopped contributing to the insurance plan for full-time employees and they raised their salaries to compensate. Go back and check the list I posted awhile back.
Do you have auto insurance? How many accidents have you had? Insurance is just that.... a guarantee of compensation should you need it. Everyone should jump for joy if the benefits they collect don't reach (or exceed) their investment into their health. That's a good thing and IMO, 18-30 year olds are smart enough to realize it..even if you aren't.
by the way, 18-30 year olds are smart enough to realize that they are being ripped off to subsidize sick old people....like you, Jean...

Location hidden

#998071 Oct 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you missed this....
Your racism remains intact. That's all you ever were.

in case you missed this..........

""Romney would protect oil companies’$4 billion in annual taxpayer-funded subsidies, despite record profits:

Romney:“I don’t want to raise taxes on oil companies.” In response to the ads that the Obama Campaign and Priorities USA Action were running, which criticized Romney's support for tax breaks for oil companies, Romney said at a townhall meeting, "[Obama] blames me for the high price of gasoline because I don’t want to raise taxes on oil companies. I don’t like raising taxes on anybody." He then said that the President's proposal to eliminate oil subsides is part of a “dangerous” strategy to “divide America.”[Romney Townhall in Delaware, 4/10/12]""

Orlando, FL

#998072 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama seems to think that the way to persuade people to to hurl gratuitous, childish insults...
It sure does seem that way. Then again, he's only speaking to his fellow liberals. Which explains it.

Welcome to the Dumb and Dumber United States of America.

I think Homer represents the "Dumb" half and, Realtimme, the "Dumber" half.

Could have it backwards though.

Sure would be nice if they weren't so darn proud of it.
WOW

New York, NY

#998073 Oct 8, 2013
I would have voted for Shaq Oneal for President over Obama any day of the week he is SELF MADE WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS he is WELL EDUCATED well spoken and he knows how to bring a team together kobe is more like obama everyone respects SHAQ kobe some people like even Putin would like shaq/ the chinese would have LOVED HIM CHINA WOULD work with him even boner would maybe harry reid wouldnt because well you know why at least boner got a Black son in law what does clinton have lolololhahahaaha romney got a Black Granbaby even flipper mccain got some kinda blackness in his brood look at most Big time democrats see the color in their families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Sir Dale 222,795
Science proves negroes closer to apes than humans. 26 min NB Forrest 7
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 40 min RACE 3,052
abby8-30-16 41 min RACE 3
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 57 min no sports fan 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Actual Science 61,084
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,951

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages