Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404844 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

New York, NY

#997969 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, you're just lost on the show biz angle I see.
Once these clowns get a taste of show biz__they can't go without it, even the ancient Baba Wawa, who can barely remember her own name will pop up again__maybe we can get one of your ladies to make us a list.
you describe the MINSTREL OBAMA shucking and jiving for wall street hahahahaha SONNED cooning and crooning for the camaras SON IIIIIII so in love with you remember imlike really really first black president cooning wheres all the one liners obama he wanted hollywood to hurry up and make a movie about me you clowns will learn but you wont you will be rioting in the streets son WATCH
Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#997970 Oct 8, 2013
Examples of how Obama will continue to weaken the military.

Homosexuals have been forced into the military against the will of military leaders.

Despite the fact that the heads of three of the four branches of the military testified that admitting open homosexuals into the military would compromise recruitment, readiness and retention, Obama did it anyway.

He did not force gays into the military in spite of these consequences; he did it because of these consequences.

This is what he wants: a military unable to recruit, unready for battle, and unable to retain its finest warriors.

Already the military is experiencing the sad and disturbing effects of homosexuals in the military.

The majority of victims of sexual assault in the military now are not women but men assaulted by predatory homosexuals. This problem will only get worse.

Recruitment is rapidly going to become an intractable problem for our military because the military is being used for social engineering instead of to fight America’s wars.

Young Americans want to be soldiers, not lab rats.
Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#997971 Oct 8, 2013
Examples of how Obama will continue to weaken the military

As homosexuals are being forced into the military, Christians are being forced out.

Again, this is intentional on the part of this president, who has profound sympathies for Islam but none for Christianity.

Chaplains are being censored, pro-family groups are being identified in military training sessions as threats to national security, and Christians who have a problem with open homosexuality are told to find another line of work.

Since the more devout a Christian is, the more of a patriot he is, the military is being stripped of both its faith and its patriotism.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997972 Oct 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mutt is a term of affection__fckng skank__not so much.
Benji was a mutt eh?
Realtime doesn't play well with adults..

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#997973 Oct 8, 2013
A woman states her memories of the bizarre closing of Yellowstone Park.

"The bus stopped along a road when a large herd of bison passed nearby, and seniors filed out to take photos. Almost immediately, an armed ranger came by and ordered them to get back in, saying they couldn’t “recreate.” The tour guide, who had paid a $300 fee the day before to bring the group into the park, argued that the seniors weren’t “recreating,” just taking photos.

“She responded and said,‘Sir, you are recreating,’ and her tone became very aggressive,” Vaillancourt said.

The seniors quickly filed back onboard and the bus went to the Old Faithful Inn, the park’s premier lodge located adjacent to the park’s most famous site, Old Faithful geyser. That was as close as they could get to the famous site — barricades were erected around Old Faithful, and the seniors were locked inside the hotel, where armed rangers stayed at the door."
- See more at: http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1442580353...

Our park rangers are thugs.
Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#997974 Oct 8, 2013
Examples of how Obama will continue to weaken the military

Women are now being introduced into combat.

This will weaken our military as a fighting force and make it less able to defend our land and to carry out its mission.

Women simply do not have the upper body strength or stamina to withstand the rigors of combat.

Morale will be weakened, sexual problems will increase exponentially, readiness will suffer, and retention will go into the tank.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#997975 Oct 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>While the military gradually becomes dumbed down thru affirmative action and political correctness.
If America is to be brought down, our military must be emasculated, neutered, feminized, and weakened beyond repair. That process is happening at warp speed under the direction of our current commander-in-chief.
It is no secret that President Obama has a visceral dislike of America as founded. He believes that America is incurably, irredeemably racist in its very DNA.
In his view, because this defect is a part of our national core, it cannot be fixed. The house must be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up according to his twisted utopian, socialist, anti-American and anti-Christian vision.
One of the pillars of American society that must be imploded for Obama’s dream to become reality is the American military, the strongest, mightiest and best equipped military in the history of the world. The military is the key to our security, peace and tranquility as a people.
If America is to be brought down, our military must be emasculated, neutered, feminized, and weakened beyond repair.
That process is happening at warp speed under the direction of our current commander-in-chief, and it is impossible to believe it is anything other than a deliberate strategy of sabotage on his part.
He is Samson at the pillars, pushing with all his energy to bring the roof down on all our heads.
He reminds me of Jim Carey in the movie The Mask..."It's PAYBACK time!!"

(But not sure if he really said that in the movie...)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#997976 Oct 8, 2013
Hey dummy. Did I say you could speak?
Homer wrote:
Arizona lawmaker refers to Obama as 'De Fuhrer' on Facebook
Like many Republican lawmakers, Brenda Barton is furious that the federal government shutdown has forced the closure of national parks.
Barton, an Arizona state representative, took to Facebook to express her fury in a series of status updates Monday. In one, she compared President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler.
"Someone is paying the National Park Service thugs overtime for their efforts to carry out the order of De Fuhrer," Barton wrote. "[W]here are our Constitutional Sheriffs who can revoke the Park Service Rangers authority to arrest??? Do we have any Sheriffs with a pair?"
Fuhrer, the German term for leader, is most often associated with Hitler.
"While the POTUS continues to punish the American people," Barton continued, "he keeps open his golf course, he keeps open Camp David, and he retains his and his wife's excessive staff and stable of Czars! I'll bet he has kept in service his 3 food tasters!!!"
"The Chief Executive is acting as an Imperial President," she added, "without regard to his citizens, only caring about his agenda. With all the exemptions he has unilaterally bestowed on many interest groups, could he not delay the ACA Individual Mandate for a single year? Without regard for the elected House of Representatives. What do you call that?"
But it was the comparison to Hitler that drew criticism from many, including Arizona House Democrats.
"You owe an apology to the President, and Arizona for embarrassing us," Rep. Ruben Gallego wrote on Twitter. "You [are] potentially creating problems for many government employees.[W]hat you are saying is completely incorrect and illegal."
http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-de-fuhrer-barto...
Where does the Republican party find these fcking retards?
This crazy lady sounds like Carol/Lois
Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#997977 Oct 8, 2013
Examples of how Obama will continue to weaken the military

There has been a noticeable and equally disturbing trend to purge not only Christians but experienced generals from military service.

The number of generals either drummed out of the service or forced into early retirement since Obama took office is growing by the month.

Some have been flushed due to sexual indiscretions on their part, but in other cases pretexts have been manufactured to cashier them.

Many of these generals (for example, Carter Ham) were our most effective and experienced military leaders.

By definition, these generals are being replaced by men with less military experience and less military wisdom.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997978 Oct 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
Arizona lawmaker refers to Obama as 'De Fuhrer' on Facebook
Like many Republican lawmakers, Brenda Barton is furious that the federal government shutdown has forced the closure of national parks.
Barton, an Arizona state representative, took to Facebook to express her fury in a series of status updates Monday. In one, she compared President Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler.
"Someone is paying the National Park Service thugs overtime for their efforts to carry out the order of De Fuhrer," Barton wrote. "[W]here are our Constitutional Sheriffs who can revoke the Park Service Rangers authority to arrest??? Do we have any Sheriffs with a pair?"
Fuhrer, the German term for leader, is most often associated with Hitler.
"While the POTUS continues to punish the American people," Barton continued, "he keeps open his golf course, he keeps open Camp David, and he retains his and his wife's excessive staff and stable of Czars! I'll bet he has kept in service his 3 food tasters!!!"
"The Chief Executive is acting as an Imperial President," she added, "without regard to his citizens, only caring about his agenda. With all the exemptions he has unilaterally bestowed on many interest groups, could he not delay the ACA Individual Mandate for a single year? Without regard for the elected House of Representatives. What do you call that?"
But it was the comparison to Hitler that drew criticism from many, including Arizona House Democrats.
"You owe an apology to the President, and Arizona for embarrassing us," Rep. Ruben Gallego wrote on Twitter. "You [are] potentially creating problems for many government employees.[W]hat you are saying is completely incorrect and illegal."
http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-de-fuhrer-barto...
Where does the Republican party find these fcking retards?
This crazy lady sounds like Carol/Lois
facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

"Carole Pratt facebook:- I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I'm not eligible for "affordable" coverage on the exchange, don't qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here."

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

Homer all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Fox News, Carol, obama, someone or something all the time looking like an ignorant idiot....

It's the culture...
Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#997979 Oct 8, 2013
Examples of how Obama will continue to weaken the military

Combat pilots are leaving the Air Force in an ever-growing stream.

This has now become something of an emergency, particularly since the military spends so much time and money training each pilot.

The USAF is now offering bonuses that amount to several hundred thousand dollars in a desperate attempt to retain their services.

In all the stories speculating on the cause of this loss of pilot manpower, I have not read one suggestion regarding what I believe to be the true reason for the loss of pilot retention: this is not the military they signed up to serve.

My educated guess is that the feminizing of the military, especially through open homosexuality and females in combat, has become the final straw.

The military once was an honored destination for the finest of young, virile American manhood. It’s not anymore.

This is Obama’s fault – and it is by design.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#997980 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
BREAKING: "The president called the speaker again today to reiterate that he won't negotiate…"
Boehner wanted a "conversation" and got just what he asked for....plus a middle-finger salute...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#997981 Oct 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Failing to in crease the debt limit does not mean default on the debt.
The government takes in about $250 billion each month and has debt service of %20 billion.
Obama must choose between making debt payments and cutting back on government spending.
Obama - or any democrat, for that matter - agreeing to cut back on government spending?

A deafening "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! " would break windows in the Capital buildings.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#997982 Oct 8, 2013
Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Patriotic Tea Party in 2014...
Michelle

Jamaica, NY

#997983 Oct 8, 2013
Coming next: Obama and Moochelle will design the new military uniforms: Mom Jeans pulled up high on the waist for the "men." And cheap, tacky sweaters from Target for the women.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#997984 Oct 8, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Gun-rights advocates in Colorado have started gathering signatures in support of another recall effort against a Democratic state senator following two successful recalls of lawmakers over votes in support of gun control laws.
Recall organizers received certification Friday from the Colorado Secretary of State’s office to gather signatures in the effort to recall Sen. Evie Hudak, a Democrat from Westminster, Colo., who backed the controversial gun measures, the Denver Post reported.
...and another one bites the dust....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Fayetteville, NC

#997985 Oct 8, 2013
OBAMACARE KICKED YOUR AZZZZZZZ?

OBAMACARE!

provided by Blue Cross.

Great outfit!

Millions sign up for Blue Cross co-pay cards.

Why are Republicans so scared?

Because they have been lying for years!

Up to and including today!

250 MILLION VOTES FOR OBAMACARE!

(just ask Mitt magic panties!) <--- LOST!

(just ask airhead palin!) <--- LOST!

LOST TO OBAMACARE!

The Genius kicked your azzzzzzzz!

BLUE CROSS CO-PAY CARDS FOR SALE NOW!

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT -- LAW OF THE LAND.

provided by Blue Cross.

Shut that down? No way! Fffffcckkk you!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#997986 Oct 8, 2013
Whatever wrote:
A woman states her memories of the bizarre closing of Yellowstone Park.
"The bus stopped along a road when a large herd of bison passed nearby, and seniors filed out to take photos. Almost immediately, an armed ranger came by and ordered them to get back in, saying they couldn’t “recreate.” The tour guide, who had paid a $300 fee the day before to bring the group into the park, argued that the seniors weren’t “recreating,” just taking photos.
“She responded and said,‘Sir, you are recreating,’ and her tone became very aggressive,” Vaillancourt said.
The seniors quickly filed back onboard and the bus went to the Old Faithful Inn, the park’s premier lodge located adjacent to the park’s most famous site, Old Faithful geyser. That was as close as they could get to the famous site — barricades were erected around Old Faithful, and the seniors were locked inside the hotel, where armed rangers stayed at the door."
- See more at: http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1442580353...
Our park rangers are thugs.
Get this...

The National Park Service officials blocked parking lots to George Washington’s Mt. Vernon Estate and Gardens after the government shutdown this week. There’s just one problem. The historic site is privately owned.

Oopsie...Obama couldn't inflict punitive measures on those tourists anyway.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#997987 Oct 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone should have equal access to the system after LOWERING THE COSTS in the system - not increasing them!!
Everyone should have equal access to the system by competition and obtaining the lowest rates that extend across state lines after LOWERING THE COSTS in the present health care Ponzi scheme.
Everyone should have equal access to the system by insuring themselves against a catastrophic illness after LOWERING THE COSTS and obtaining the LOWEST RATES by competition in the free market.
Everyone should have equal access to the system by providing a safety net and free clinics to those who cannot afford even the LOWER COSTS of health insurance at the LOWEST RATES.
Giving the IRS - the IRS!!!- control over the health care system before even LOWERING THE COSTS and offering LOWER RATES is not only insane but absolutely bizarre!!!
I totally agree with you. Everyone should have equal access to the system, but there were far better solutions than total government control (which can't even control itself) managed and overseen by the IRS. The IRS!!!
Are you frikkin' kidding me???
No one will have equal access to the system under the ACA. You'll be lucky just to have access...period.
Total jibberish! What's your mission babe? Everyone here knows you're batshyt crazy. Are you delusional enough to think that you're changing minds???

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#997988 Oct 8, 2013
Michelle wrote:
Examples of how Obama will continue to weaken the military
There has been a noticeable and equally disturbing trend to purge not only Christians but experienced generals from military service.
The number of generals either drummed out of the service or forced into early retirement since Obama took office is growing by the month.
Some have been flushed due to sexual indiscretions on their part, but in other cases pretexts have been manufactured to cashier them.
Many of these generals (for example, Carter Ham) were our most effective and experienced military leaders.
By definition, these generals are being replaced by men with less military experience and less military wisdom.
WASHINGTON – Lindsay Rodman is a Harvard-educated lawyer who delved into women's studies as an undergraduate at Duke. She is also a Marine Corps officer.

Now assigned to the Pentagon as a lawyer, Capt. Rodman has viewed the growing debate over sexual assault in the military with alarm. Her concern: the Pentagon's study on sexual assault has exaggerated the scope of the problem, leading to Draconian "solutions" from Capitol Hill that will only make things worse.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

"Draconian" solutions from Capital Hill. Neither of us could have said it better ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Hill4me 219,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Sublime1 103,222
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,836
News Chicago Police union to officers: Don't request... 2 hr bozo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,661
Malik Obama is voting for Donald TRUMP. 2 hr Malik BACKS TRUMP 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 9,220

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages