Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
916,101 - 916,120 of 1,095,159 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Polls: Shutdown Could Give Democrats House in 2014
by Tommy Christopher | 10:34 am, October 7th, 2013

""Although the mainstream media has done its level best to spread the wealth around, the current government shutdown appears to be taking an electorally deadly toll on House Republicans. According to a raft of new polls by Democratic-leaning (but dead-on accurate) Public Policy Polling, commissioned by MoveOn.org , there are at least 21 districts in which a Republican opponent polls behind a generic Democratic challenger, especially when asked about the shutdown and the debt ceiling.

Republicans seemed to have gerrymandered themselves into invincibility with their 2010 census year tidal wave, retaining their majority in 2012 despite losing the Congressional popular vote by nearly two million votes. However, PPP polled 24 congressional districts held by Republican incumbents, and found 21 districts in which a generic Democratic opponent now leads:

If the 2014 elections were held today, Republicans would be in grave danger of losing control of the House of Representatives, according to a series of 24 surveys conducted by Public Policy Polling in Republican-held House districts over the past few days. The surveys challenge the conventional wisdom that gerrymandering has put the House out of reach for Democrats.
The surveys, commissioned and paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, show Republican incumbents behind among registered voters in head-to-head contests with generic Democratic challengers in 17 districts. In four other districts, the incumbent Republican falls behind a generic Democratic candidate after respondents are told that the Republican incumbent supported the government shutdown. In only three districts do Republican incumbents best generic Democratic challengers after voters are told the incumbent supported the government shutdown. Democrats must pick up 17 seats to win control of the House.
These poll results make clear that if the election were held today, such a pickup would be well within reach.""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just for clarity, can you run down the other types of Communism?
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The midget doubles down on his ignorance!!
Thanks for proving that you know nothing about Communism or it's variants.
Like right wing idiots everywhere, you grabbed a word you don't understand and use it as a slur.
Allow me to educate you, buffoon. Here are some of the variants of Communism, each unique in their own way;
There's Marxism.
There's Marxism/Leninism.
There's Trotskyism.
There's Stalinism.
There's Maoism.
There's Prachanda Path.(look it up, nitwit)
There's Hoxhaism.(Again, look it up.)
There's Titoism.
There's Juche.(from your favorite commie nation)
There's Eurocommunism.
There's Libertarian Marxism.(Rand Paul, etc.)
There's Council Communism.
There's Anarchist Communism.
There's Christian Communism.
This fits most Evangelicals, including Lorac.
""Christian communism is a form of religious communism centred on Christianity. It is a theological and political theory based upon the view that the teachings of Jesus Christ urge Christians to support communism as the ideal social system. Christian communists trace the origins of their practice to teachings in the New Testament, such as the Acts of the Apostles at chapter 2 and verses 42, 44 and 45:
42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and in fellowship ... 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things in common; 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
—King James Version
----------
As I figured, you know nothing but a word to use as a weapon, without any knowledge of what the word means.
You never fail to amuse me, Dweeb. Your ignorance is legendary!!
And Denver made Dallas cry yesterday!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
All of your (name)isms are failed attempts to institute Marxist communism. After each failed attempt, you clowns invent some name for it so you can continue to say something stupid like "real Marxism has never been implemented" when having the fact that every time without exception Marxism was implemented, it failed and had catastrophic effects on the populations it ruled over.

Your list of different "communisms" are just another of your so-called "progressives" inventing names to avoid the obvious and constant failures of Marxist communism.

I'll educate you further. Marxist communism is forced onto the population. Plato's communism was derived by the logical acceptance of the population. That's one difference. Can you give us another difference?

Keep trying, dumbass.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Obama chickens out....

"President Obama has handed over the reins of leadership on government funding and the debt limit to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.)."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/326819-sma...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your continual whining proves even you believe the Repugnants are losing!!
Thanks for that, Dweeb!!
Your continual avoidance and running away from the discussion proves that you think you are losing.
The Democrats are the only reason the government is shut down.

We all know what the Democrats and Republicans don't agree on. How about we find something they agree on and get part of the government going again.
Let's take a look at that stack of bills from the House on Harry Reid's desk that he is blocking from getting to the Senate floor for a vote.
Are you saying there's nothing in that stack of bills from the House the Democrats agree with? Democrats don't want to fund veteran services, for example?
Democrats are holding the government hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Marxist welfare programs.
That's the bottom line.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Went out for a bite to eat just now cant make this stuff up An African American and the nigerian guy driving the cab got into some dispute priceless african american cussed the guy out saying go back to Africa MF lololhahahaha priceless response YES AND I WILL TAKE OBAMA WITh ME lololololhahahahahaha priceless
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
As the Congress has ensured govt employees will be payed anyway, Rep. Sanford (R-S.C.) says he's bringing back staff to avoid "taxpayer subsidized vacation".
Yep, Harry Reid those POOR SEI workers that you felt more sympathy for than a child with cancer are on paid vacation.
Dems vote on and pass the house NIH bill-now!
...but the Obama Brownshirts may arrest them for trespassing on government property...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking thru your backside again. That's why it's all bullcrap.
This is all about raising the debt limit, weasel.
I might remind you that the Farm Bill did not pass in the House!!
Bonehead could not get his own Party to support HIS Bill!!
"The House farm bill unexpectedly failed. So what happens next?
By Brad Plumer, Published: June 20, 2013 at 2:32 pm
The House just voted down the five-year,$940 billion farm bill on the floor. The final tally: 195 yeas and 234 nays. This was unexpected, to say the least. Farm bills have historically sailed through Congress without too much trouble."
----------
The Repugnant House is completely dysfunctional. As are you.
The Farm Bill was 80 percent welfare. That's why it didn't pass in the House. The TEA Party shoved that one up your plant Boehner's ass. Everyone expected that welfare-disguised-as-a Farm Bill to fail because it was well known it was 80 percent welfare.

Now, back to the issue you run away from. You said there was precedent for the president to ignore the Constitution and Congress and raise the debt ceiling on his own authority as if he's some kind of a dictator. I think they number you threw out there was 94 precedents.

First, show us the text in the Constitution that defines who has the authority to borrow money in the government. Then, put your bullshit out there about those precedents again.

I'll just get me some popcorn to watch this.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put me in your category because, you would your soul. My spirit remains free, unchained like Django. I do what I want, when I want with knowledge & understanding of the consequences &, repercussions. Your first sentence degrades you to the worth of a snail. The 1&, only thing every human longs for is, a sense of worth or, belonging &, a connection with a world in which we were connected to at birth. Everything else is manifested thru temptation of the flesh. I forgive you, for you know not what it is you speak of!
Ok I really see something here please read more on bringing your mind to another level you are consumed with hate and you equate that with freedom watch Buck and the Preacher the BEST MOVIE JAMIE FOXX did was RAY BEST he was genius in that role
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and the DC truckers protest is full speed ahead. This is going to be fun.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/10/0...
Seems no one likes liberalism. The American people are becoming united. I will not buy anything for three days. It is the least we can do to support our fellow Americans taking a stand.
Keep On Truckin!
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is buried in Grant's tomb?
They are taking reservations peak season is over now you can sleep there for a few bucks
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put me in your category because, you would your soul. My spirit remains free, unchained like Django. I do what I want, when I want with knowledge & understanding of the consequences &, repercussions. Your first sentence degrades you to the worth of a snail. The 1&, only thing every human longs for is, a sense of worth or, belonging &, a connection with a world in which we were connected to at birth. Everything else is manifested thru temptation of the flesh. I forgive you, for you know not what it is you speak of!
Not only Miseducated also MYSTIFIED lords will I guess devoted one

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the man of great moral character, Mark (the adulterer) Sanford??
The man who lied to his constituents, staff, wife, and family to have an affair in Argentina??
Hard to believe you can be this dumb.
But you are.
John 'screw my aides wife' Ensign,
Mark 'serial adulterer' Sanford,
Larry 'blow 'em in the bathroom' Craig,
Mark 'I seduce House Pages' Foley,
David 'diaper boy' Vitter.
Yet your side claims to be morally correct.
Your heroes are all sex criminals.
Are you really this dumb??
You forgot to mention Barney 'let's run a male prostitution ring out of my house' and 'throw my male page off my New York hotel balcony because he won't let me suck his dick' Frank; and let's not forget your favorite Weiner.

Now, about lying.

Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the US in Libya?

Why did John Kerry tell the president of Russia a lie the entire world recognized?

Why do you think the entire world thinks Obama is a pathological lying fraud?

Why does Baghdad Bob have more credibility than Jay Carney?

Why would anyone believe anything a pathological liar like Obama says?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>85% do battle 5%ers BUILD SON you mentality destroys self while the 5% raise the sick and feeble much like OBAMACARE with out destruction of a NATION if our PEOPLE THAT GOT LYNCHED used your way of thinking YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE TO SEE OBAMA
We can build, I'm rational but, you represent a party of white people that believe if you don't mimic their actions, you're an outcast. A party of white people that made blood oaths to hinder any kind of progress under the leadership of the first black president, for nothing more than he's black. Rational conversation only sharpens the mind's of the people conversing. Action is what helps the masses. What good is it doing everyone else, if I'm a genius but refuse to share my knowledge or, just can't? These are the same people that refuses to raise minimum wage so they can continue lining their pockets. And I'm far from a cracker son! In order to build, there has to be a platform. What might that be?
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Will you crackers stop telling the Filipino people that they are rich and intelligent! Hell ,the're beginning to believe it! They have even begun to wear American Flag teeshirts and prejudiced against their own race if they are dark skinned. Shame on you Crakkkas!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Polls: Shutdown Could Give Democrats House in 2014
by Tommy Christopher | 10:34 am, October 7th, 2013
""Although the mainstream media has done its level best to spread the wealth around, the current government shutdown appears to be taking an electorally deadly toll on House Republicans. According to a raft of new polls by Democratic-leaning (but dead-on accurate) Public Policy Polling, commissioned by MoveOn.org , there are at least 21 districts in which a Republican opponent polls behind a generic Democratic challenger, especially when asked about the shutdown and the debt ceiling.
Republicans seemed to have gerrymandered themselves into invincibility with their 2010 census year tidal wave, retaining their majority in 2012 despite losing the Congressional popular vote by nearly two million votes. However, PPP polled 24 congressional districts held by Republican incumbents, and found 21 districts in which a generic Democratic opponent now leads:
If the 2014 elections were held today, Republicans would be in grave danger of losing control of the House of Representatives, according to a series of 24 surveys conducted by Public Policy Polling in Republican-held House districts over the past few days. The surveys challenge the conventional wisdom that gerrymandering has put the House out of reach for Democrats.
The surveys, commissioned and paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, show Republican incumbents behind among registered voters in head-to-head contests with generic Democratic challengers in 17 districts. In four other districts, the incumbent Republican falls behind a generic Democratic candidate after respondents are told that the Republican incumbent supported the government shutdown. In only three districts do Republican incumbents best generic Democratic challengers after voters are told the incumbent supported the government shutdown. Democrats must pick up 17 seats to win control of the House.
These poll results make clear that if the election were held today, such a pickup would be well within reach.""
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am laughing too: The surveys, commissioned and paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the man of great moral character, Mark (the adulterer) Sanford??
The man who lied to his constituents, staff, wife, and family to have an affair in Argentina??
Hard to believe you can be this dumb.
But you are.
John 'screw my aides wife' Ensign,
Mark 'serial adulterer' Sanford,
Larry 'blow 'em in the bathroom' Craig,
Mark 'I seduce House Pages' Foley,
David 'diaper boy' Vitter.
Yet your side claims to be morally correct.
Your heroes are all sex criminals.
Are you really this dumb??
A lesser woman would feel a twinge of guilt preaching about morality while she's housed in a super-max correctional institute reserved for pedophiles and informants.

Not you though, convict......:-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just for clarity, can you run down the other types of Communism?
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The midget doubles down on his ignorance!!
Thanks for proving that you know nothing about Communism or it's variants.
Like right wing idiots everywhere, you grabbed a word you don't understand and use it as a slur.
Allow me to educate you, buffoon. Here are some of the variants of Communism, each unique in their own way;
There's Marxism.
There's Marxism/Leninism.
There's Trotskyism.
There's Stalinism.
There's Maoism.
There's Prachanda Path.(look it up, nitwit)
There's Hoxhaism.(Again, look it up.)
There's Titoism.
There's Juche.(from your favorite commie nation)
There's Eurocommunism.
There's Libertarian Marxism.(Rand Paul, etc.)
There's Council Communism.
There's Anarchist Communism.
There's Christian Communism.
This fits most Evangelicals, including Lorac.
""Christian communism is a form of religious communism centred on Christianity. It is a theological and political theory based upon the view that the teachings of Jesus Christ urge Christians to support communism as the ideal social system. Christian communists trace the origins of their practice to teachings in the New Testament, such as the Acts of the Apostles at chapter 2 and verses 42, 44 and 45:
42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and in fellowship ... 44 And all that believed were together, and had all things in common; 45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
—King James Version
----------
As I figured, you know nothing but a word to use as a weapon, without any knowledge of what the word means.
You never fail to amuse me, Dweeb. Your ignorance is legendary!!
And Denver made Dallas cry yesterday!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I didn't have to read more than just the first few (name)isms to know where you got your information from, and it's just so-called "progressives" trying to disassociate every Marxist failure from the name "Marx".
Then, I saw one of your -isms. "anarchist communism"
Do you even listen to yourself?

For some reason, Plato described a type of communism 400 BC, and you missed it. You're not very educated, are you, boy?

I also saw some name-association propaganda in your bullshit. Rand Paul is a Marxist? Rand Paul believes the entire masses should exist as a single class with identical priviledges?

You don't even know what Marxism is, do you, boy?

How about you just give us a definition of what you think Marxism is and prove you know enough to even participate in this discussion.
You can begin your next post with:
"Marxism is __________"
After you've done that, then you can tell us how someone like Rand Paul does the things that make you call him a Marxist.

I don't think one large popcorn will be enough for this....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats already voted to fully fund that store.
Republicas said these families can only use these stores unless the ACA is defunded & delayed.
Dumbwaiter & Boehner thing their politica; agenda is more important than military families.
BTW that golf course if funded through user fees.
"real dumb"
Just because democrats voted to fund the store does not mean it is funded. It will be funded at the same time all other expenditures are funded. That will be when both houses of congress pass the bill and the boy president nobama signs it.
Gee "real dumb" you are "real dumb".
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>That root kit virus in your lame computer really sucks locking up and denying you service, rebooting all the time you idiot...
It's the culture...
Prison library PC's are notoriously poorly-maintained....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>We can build, I'm rational but, you represent a party of white people that believe if you don't mimic their actions, you're an outcast. A party of white people that made blood oaths to hinder any kind of progress under the leadership of the first black president, for nothing more than he's black. Rational conversation only sharpens the mind's of the people conversing. Action is what helps the masses. What good is it doing everyone else, if I'm a genius but refuse to share my knowledge or, just can't? These are the same people that refuses to raise minimum wage so they can continue lining their pockets. And I'm far from a cracker son! In order to build, there has to be a platform. What might that be?
Speak up, boy. I can't hear you from the back of the bus with that ghetto blaster going.... was that a drive-by shooting, or was there just a phoney drive-by in that stupid song coming out of your ghetto blaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Jonah1 49,237
Amy 8-20 10 min edogxxx 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min RACE 97,739
Amy 8-19 19 min RACE 10
Abby 8-20 26 min Mister Tonka 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Las Cruces retiree 176,663
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 50 min CitiZen9 3,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search