Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232297 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#997384 Oct 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for Republicans in 2014...
This from some 90 year old GOP dck hole who crapppps his pants all day while posting spam after spam?

Get some diapers old dooouucccchhhhhe!

You stink!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#997385 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, nobody knows who actually went in.
Just because the Gov't said it was Seals is meaningless.
The Gov't has good reason to confuse the enemy.
I love how you stupidly pretend to be an expert about things you know nothing about.
Must be lonely in that Nursing Home of yours, so you make up stupid crap.
It's the GD experts that the various networks hire to blah-blah-blah that spread all the nonsense around.

The US and others have people imbedded in just about every nation on the planet__but the US alone has the "fabulous" satellites, drones etc that let nearly nothing slip by.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#997386 Oct 7, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us what (more) you want? Something you feel you're entitled to that you can't get?
Listen bro, for you all to pretend like you can't see black oppression in modern day America shows me which side you chose already &, explains why you're a republican. Sandy Hook happens, everybody's pulling out all the stops. Urban areas been at war. Not a single piece of legislation passed to try &, get ahead of the problem. The war against drugs was no more than a massive sweep of black males. I don't know where you all are from but, these things still go on today. The dumb, ddeaf, & blind refuse to see it

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#997387 Oct 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for Republicans in 2014...
If it is so bad, why are they willing to shut down government and default on our debts to get rid of it?
Wouldn't the smarter thing be letting it go into effect so the people can see how bad it is?
Surely, if it is that bad, and so much of a desaster, the Republicans will have no trouble winning the Presidency and the majority they will need to repeal it

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997388 Oct 7, 2013
Where's Waxturd??

His puppet is drunk onhis ass and making shit up!!

Of course, that's vintage Waxturd!!

It's the stupidity!!

Waxturd is stupid enough to think a 17 yr old can be a registered anything, not even being old enough to vote!!

Waxturd's lies have failed here for years. No wonder he's having a mental breakdown.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#997389 Oct 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans are sending funding bills to the Senate. Harry Reid won't let those bills be voted on so the government can resume operations.
The Democrats are holding the government hostage demanding a ransom be paid to their Marxist welfare program.
Of course Reid won't present those bills for a vote. Why should he?Everyone knows the Republican House is trying an end game around funding the Affordable Care Act. Reid is perfectly right not to play their little game. Republicans wanted to force a shut down and they did. Game playing is over. Either they can negotiate or America will pay the price.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997390 Oct 7, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
This from some 90 year old GOP dck hole who crapppps his pants all day while posting spam after spam?
Get some diapers old dooouucccchhhhhe!
You stink!
AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you ignorant ghetto ass-clown stupid commies think... GFY...

Ruth Chambers Holt aka:OBAMA the GENIUS, always bent over and punked by No Surprize obama, Republicans, someone or something all the time looking like a total idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#997391 Oct 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
This admins has already SURPASSED what that admin spent-DOOFUS.
FOR??????????
B-U-D-G-E-T FIRST! Not "spend it like drunk sailors first"
No rovet science to it.
Just ACCOUNTABILITY.
Duhmmy.
"TheIndependentMajortiy "
"real dumb" does not understand that the boy president, nobama, has run up more debt than all other presidents combined. When it finally gets thru "real dumbs" thick shull, he will go back toi his standby, It is Bush's fault.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997392 Oct 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen bro, for you all to pretend like you can't see black oppression in modern day America shows me which side you chose already &, explains why you're a republican. Sandy Hook happens, everybody's pulling out all the stops. Urban areas been at war. Not a single piece of legislation passed to try &, get ahead of the problem. The war against drugs was no more than a massive sweep of black males. I don't know where you all are from but, these things still go on today. The dumb, ddeaf, & blind refuse to see it
The demokkkRATic party has always helped and always been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth and you know it... NJ raider.

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among you blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997393 Oct 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The fact remains the boy president, nobama, could re open the store if he wanted to, just like he opened up his golf course. After all the boy president, nobama is all powerful, he can do as he pleases. His decisions are always the right ones. You know like supplying a couple thousand guns to the Mexican drug cartels, weapons used to kill American's. He can order the stand down in Benghazi, the refusal to protect American's that led to more American deaths. That his spend, spend agenda has allowed him to run up more debt than all former presidents combined. Like coming up nobamakare, a program that forces American's to buy a product, health care insurance they may not want or putting a tax on Grannies wheel chair? He is responsible for the unemployment rate that is higher than when he took office. He is responsible for millions more American's being on food stamps. He can give unions a waiver in participating in nobamakare but he will not give individuals the same option. He is responsible for the fact that American household incomes are down. He is responsible for the fact that millions of fewer American's are paying federal income tax. He promised one of the first things he would do would be to close Gitmo, Gitmo is still open the president lied.
In your mind the boy presidents record is sterling when in fact it is a disaster.
"real dumb", why are you so dumb?
Peace
KMA
Ed again proves his dementia is melting his brain.

"All spending originates in the House".

Now you can explain how Obama can do anything when Congress has closed off the money, you freakin moron!!

It's hard to believe anyone can be as stupid as you are, Ed.

You're like a guy who got scared half out of his mind twice.

Leaving you with Terri Schiavo's brain stem and an empty head.

Much like your stupidity yesterday where you attempted to compare the Souix Indian Tribe to the insulting 'redskins'.

You are clueless about how American Indians hate the word 'redskin'.

Much like blacks hate the word many of your nitwit racist friends call them.

Stay stupid, Ed. You'll be dead soon. No point changing now.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#997394 Oct 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen bro, for you all to pretend like you can't see black oppression in modern day America shows me which side you chose already &, explains why you're a republican. Sandy Hook happens, everybody's pulling out all the stops. Urban areas been at war. Not a single piece of legislation passed to try &, get ahead of the problem. The war against drugs was no more than a massive sweep of black males. I don't know where you all are from but, these things still go on today. The dumb, ddeaf, & blind refuse to see it
How many white people are in the NBA?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997395 Oct 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"TheIndependentMajortiy "
"real dumb" does not understand that the boy president, nobama, has run up more debt than all other presidents combined. When it finally gets thru "real dumbs" thick shull, he will go back toi his standby, It is Bush's fault.
Peace
What's a 'shull', stupid? Same as 'grate'??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#997396 Oct 7, 2013
Ooooooh....ooo...weeee! da messiah Potus has done performed a miracle to beat all miracles...Yowzaa, dey say he has put giant zipper on da Grand Canyon due to da govment shut down...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997397 Oct 7, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is so bad, why are they willing to shut down government and default on our debts to get rid of it?
Wouldn't the smarter thing be letting it go into effect so the people can see how bad it is?
Surely, if it is that bad, and so much of a desaster, the Republicans will have no trouble winning the Presidency and the majority they will need to repeal it
The Nazi Party, as well as the demokRATic party are National Socialist brown shirt parties that adopt and use NAZI tactics....

Other than the demonkRats war on sick children, killing kids cancer treatments, and threatening to arrest veterans for visiting Patriotic War Memorials what did Obama accomplish last and this week?

Obama's Selective shutdowns anyone?? Obama can do an executive open anything he chooses too!!!

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND... all people or anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

facebook hates obamacare: Read the hate-filled posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

House Republicans have passed funding bills for WIC, NIH, PNS, Border Guards and other agencies... Obama just say's NO...

Obama closes Florida oceans to fish and tourist: The Park Service will have rangers on duty to police the ban and deny access to an ocean.

Obama: Has shut down the Amber Alert website while keeping open Michelle Obama's Let's Move Drink Water campaign website. Michelle deciding and telling obama what is essential and should be left open...

demonkRATs: Now, we have Obama literally throwing grandma out of her home... Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!

2014 midterm elections truth and consequences... Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

demonkRATs: Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during obama's shutdown...

The government shutdown is on obama's watch. Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown and obama's continued deficit spending campaign on hold... 800,000 Non-Essential government workers stay home...

The American Patriot truly see you brown shirt demonkRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, nazi, losers and obstructionists...

Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Patriotic Tea Party in 2014...

When the Tea Party Patriots take back the country, you commies and moochers will need to fish or cut bait...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#997398 Oct 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He knows better and is purely interested in post count__my only interest in the mutt is that he's right there with a segue any time you need one.
"realslime"
You post often on this thread? I never noticed, you must offer nothing of interest.
Peace
KMA
Nat Turner

Angeles City, Philippines

#997399 Oct 7, 2013
Waxturd went to jail for child molestation!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997400 Oct 7, 2013
Food stamp use at military commissaries up sharply in four years

""BAUMHOLDER, Germany Food stamp purchases at military commissaries have nearly tripled during the last four years, according to Defense Commissary Agency figures.

The agency reports that nearly $88 million worth of food stamps were used at commissaries nationwide in 2011, up from $31 million in 2008.

There is little information about who is using the food stamps, officially called the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program by the Department of Agriculture, because DeCA and the Defense Department do not keep data on individuals who purchase items at commissaries. But Joyce Raezer, the executive director of the National Military Family Association, suspects that the majority of food stamp users are veterans who separated before retirement and members of the National Guard or reserve forces.""

----------

Tepugnants want to cut SNAp by $40 Billion.

Why do Repugnants hate our military members and veterans??

They call our military people 'moochers'.

Repugnants suck.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#997401 Oct 7, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is so bad, why are they willing to shut down government and default on our debts to get rid of it?
Wouldn't the smarter thing be letting it go into effect so the people can see how bad it is?
Surely, if it is that bad, and so much of a desaster, the Republicans will have no trouble winning the Presidency and the majority they will need to repeal it
Leave before its too late! You're way too logical for this pack of right wing morons.
They're only here to whine and bitch. You will be stunned by their ignorance. You'll think that surely they will be capable of drawing reasonable conclusions once they are provided with facts and logic, think again.
RUN before you lose faith in humanity!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997402 Oct 7, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
How many white people are in the NBA?
Answer: A lot!!

Of course, it was a truly ignorant question to ask.

Typical Killtaker. Pure stupidity and low IQ commentary.

Get lost, you moron.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#997403 Oct 7, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Reid won't present those bills for a vote. Why should he?Everyone knows the Republican House is trying an end game around funding the Affordable Care Act. Reid is perfectly right not to play their little game. Republicans wanted to force a shut down and they did. Game playing is over. Either they can negotiate or America will pay the price.
"uselessforever"
If you have a brain, doubtful, you would realize that hairless reed will not bring those bills up for a vote is because he knows they would pass. He is much like the boy president, nobama, a coward, and he does not want to make the president look like the idiot he is.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min JRB 189,746
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr As reported 53,472
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Net Workit 5,994
Amy 5-23 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 5-23 11 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
News AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 12 hr RICO 7,567
Word (Dec '08) 13 hr Dream Crystal 5,239
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]