Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#997125 Oct 7, 2013
NJ RAIDER1 once said he didnt care about HISTORY now if he was an INFORMED PERSON SON he would know HISTORY IS A WEAPON IN THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY IT IS USED TO DEMOBILIZE THE PEOPLE IN THE HANDS OF REVOLUTIONARIES IT IS USED TO MOBILIZE THE PEOPLE IF YOU CANT SEE WHAT OBAMAS IMAGE HAVE DONE TO BLACK AMERICA THAT HE IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF WELL SON KEEP READING you MUST LEARN SON
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#997126 Oct 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your comment and clarify it! Give the reasoning behind the commentary.
"that was once a concern, but now it is clear that the hospitals and doctors in the exchange plans are not those that most people use.....in fact, ObamaKKKare may clear the trash from the good hospitals..."
the insurance networks available under the ObamaKKKare exchanges are extremely limited and generally include only the less desireable doctors and hospitals...for example, the exchanges do not include UCLA or Cedars-Sinai, the two best hospitals in Los Angeles...

even when one thinks one is purchasing "Blue Cross" on the exchanges, it is not the same Blue Cross network in employer-sponsored plans....much more limited selection of hospitals and doctors...and the hospitals available are the key, because that is where the bulk of medical costs occur, not for the doctors....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#997127 Oct 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
See? This is where you're obviously very confused.
You think we're still up against the tyranny of a king across the ocean.
A king was elected by the American people.
The only way to "de-throne" him and his minions is for the American people to experience first-hand their kind of tyranny.
They hold all the cards in this republic - revolution or no revolution.
Galt thought you were suggesting caving in to Obama on the budget to avoid blame...if Galt was incorrect, Galt apologizes....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#997128 Oct 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is difficult to make sense of it all. You just have to go with the fact that the simplest explanation is the truth.
Obama is helping Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, Jordan and Syria.
Al Qaeda is changing its leadership.
Al Qaeda is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.
The Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence in the White House and is in policy making positions.
Some Al Qaeda are being killed, but not where we obviously know where they currently are and operating training bases.
Al Qaeda operates in the open in Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and Syria, and the US is training Al Qaeda terrorists in Jordan.
Obama kills the Al Qaeda who are hiding, but won't kill Al Qaeda where they openly operate.
The Al Qaeda in hiding must be hiding from the Muslim Brotherhood, also.
The simplest explanation is Obama is a goon for the Muslim Brotherhood and rubbing out anyone in Al Qaeda the Muslim Brotherhood wants eliminated.
Now, that's a role that will get respect from the world. No wonder the world doesn't trust the United States and thinks the government here is fullofshit.
Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more stupid, you surprise me by saying something more stupid!! LOL

You go, Dweeb. That tinfoil hat of yours is tuned in just fine!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#997129 Oct 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how?

Because I am informed.

You don't know because you are uninformed
WOW

Bronx, NY

#997130 Oct 7, 2013
YEAH SON WHITEMAN
Dejuan Gladney, 18, was found dead after a wild ‘running gun battle’ at a motorcycle club's annual dance in Fresno left 13 people wounded on Saturday night.
Comments (8) Share Teenager killed and 13 injured in shootout at annual biker dance party Teenager killed and 13 injured in shootout at annual 'Soul Brothers' biker dance party at motorcycle clubhouse in California THE OBAMA FANS OR SUBJECTS OR ADULT CHILDREN WHICH ever you prefer doesnt like the TRUTH so in effect he doesnt BLACK PEOPLE TO BE FREE you know the old saying the truth shall set you free
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#997131 Oct 7, 2013
I wonder if Pres Obama read this?

"On Buls@#t!"

http://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997132 Oct 7, 2013
Obama closes Florida oceans to fish and tourist:

The National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown."

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will use more personnel and spend more resources to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/10/03/3667165...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#997133 Oct 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the insurance networks available under the ObamaKKKare exchanges are extremely limited and generally include only the less desireable doctors and hospitals...for example, the exchanges do not include UCLA or Cedars-Sinai, the two best hospitals in Los Angeles...
even when one thinks one is purchasing "Blue Cross" on the exchanges, it is not the same Blue Cross network in employer-sponsored plans....much more limited selection of hospitals and doctors...and the hospitals available are the key, because that is where the bulk of medical costs occur, not for the doctors....
Okay, thanks.

Do not like this. As a private contractor, I will be stuck in these exchanges as many other working families. Paying good money for nothing!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#997134 Oct 7, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning all. Rightwing domestic terrorist's shutdown of the U.S. government continues.
What else is going on?
one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. Poor homer. Having a hard time getting along without the government?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997135 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
Even Dweeb says we have no money, we're broke!!
We have $16.699 Trillion in debt.
Spared the spam....
Hidden coward location in Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nutcase stupid still breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking Dick Cheney in his gaseous windstorm of idiot while the country slides into an obama bin Lyin abyss and goes to hell.

Nutsack all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize George Bush, Dick Cheney, Obama, someone or something....

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#997136 Oct 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am informed.
That was totally inane.

Back up your claim or shut up!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997137 Oct 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am informed.
Much as the demokRats have to pander to those who are government dependent and illegal in this country to remain relevant.... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie liberals think...

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#997138 Oct 7, 2013
Reid has said Liberals/Democrats serve Government not the People ‘How True!! The Republican House has kept up a frenetic pace, including a Saturday session, voting on bill after bill to reopen parts of the government while the Senate, meanwhile, has all but shut down itself! Majority Leader Harry Reid, Nevada Democrat hasn’t held a floor vote in nearly a week. The House has voted 26 times since the last Senate vote!! The only people that don’t sit down and negotiate with their opposition are Dictators!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#997139 Oct 7, 2013
facebook hates obamacare: Read the posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#997140 Oct 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No source was there. Not to the post I replied to anyway.
Maybe I skipped over a previous post with a source. You so rarely have anything substantial to offer, it's an understandable oversight.
Care to post it again?
Why should I pay for your laziness son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#997141 Oct 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Flack gets his information from some blogger. Whose blog is full of misinformation but hey, Flack lives on misinformation.
Next he'll be quoting Breitbart who now evidently speaks from the grave.
I have news, Flack, I can find lots of uninformed ignorant right whiners who will post this crap 24/7. It doesn't make it true.
Next you'll be quoting Dumbwaiter & Carol as sources.
We all know what the Democrats and Republicans don't agree on. How about we find something they agree on and get part of the government going again.

Let's take a look at that stack of bills from the House on Harry Reid's desk that he is blocking from getting to the Senate floor for a vote.
Are you saying there's nothing in that stack of bills from the House the Democrats agree with? Democrats don't want to fund veteran services, for example?

Democrats are holding the government hostage demanding ransom be paid to their Marxist welfare programs.
That's the bottom line.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#997142 Oct 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more stupid, you surprise me by saying something more stupid!! LOL
You go, Dweeb. That tinfoil hat of yours is tuned in just fine!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nuc, back for another day of proving he is king of dumb assery by brilliantly substituting personal insults as a logical substitute for reason and facts.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#997143 Oct 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We will experience their tyranny when they are able to disarm the population. They are not brave. They won't challenge an armed population because that could get them killed... or hung after it is over. They have to first disarm the population before they can do what every other Marxist communist they immulate did without exception in history.
The sole motivation of these gun control laws is to disarm the population so they can't defend themselves against an oppressive government. They aren't concerned that they will have to murder tens of millions of people to subjugate the population.
We're dealing with people no different than Hitler and Stalin. That's who's running the country now.
They've certainly made it clear who they perceive as the enemy.

The question is: The enemy of what?

They've called us everything from racists to anarchists to Nazis. Everything except terrorists - and I may even be wrong about that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#997144 Oct 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks.
Do not like this. As a private contractor, I will be stuck in these exchanges as many other working families. Paying good money for nothing!
You may be better off in Nebraska than in large metropolitan areas...but in New Hampshire, for example, there is only one company in the exchange, and only 16 of 26 hospitals in the state are covered...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 52 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web