Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
915,641 - 915,660 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996771 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again-idiot-this is a partial shut down.
The only agencies and services that are closed are those the admin's OMB has closed as non-essential
The OMB calls the Amber Alert and cancer treatment to kids as non-essential-heartless creeps.
No other POTUS has closed commentaries during these shut downs showing how over the top your spiteful POTUS is.
The Bonehead is OBAMA-your guy!
Debunked. Debunked. Debunked. Polly want a cracker?

Location hidden

#996772 Oct 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The taxpayer-funded federal health-insurance subsidies dispensed to those on Congress’s payroll — which now range from $5,000 to $11,000 a year — would have had ended had not Obama used the quiet of the August recess to personally order the Office of Personnel Management, which supervises federal employment issues, to interpret the law so as to retain the generous congressional benefits.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/358550/...
A Senate source said polling data shows there is strong public support for requiring congressional members and staff to receive the same treatment under the healthcare law as all other citizens.
Reid said no way, Hosea.
You IDIOT!!! THE CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS AND STAFF ARE NOT RECEIVING THE SAME TREATMENT UNDER THE HEALTHCARE LAW AS ALL OTHER CITIZENS!!!!! THEIR RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM. By being singled out and being FORCED to leave their insurance plan and join the exchanges they are being treated differently than everyone else. Why can't you see that?

The exchanges are for those with low incomes and preexisting conditions...just exactly how do you suppose members and their staff are going to qualify for subsidies? Their not. To be fair, it is only right that they be allowed to keep their employer contribution to their health care. Anything else is assine.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996773 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial is a powerful psychological defense mechanism.

Ritz, please.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996774 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly nilly this hasn't been debunked.

If you think you stating it makes it so-get a touch of reality.

Only 17% of government is closed. The OMB is directly involved in deciding what is non-essential.

I am happy to keep repeating this truth :)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996775 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You IDIOT!!! THE CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS AND STAFF ARE NOT RECEIVING THE SAME TREATMENT UNDER THE HEALTHCARE LAW AS ALL OTHER CITIZENS!!!!! THEIR RIGHTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM. By being singled out and being FORCED to leave their insurance plan and join the exchanges they are being treated differently than everyone else. Why can't you see that?
The exchanges are for those with low incomes and preexisting conditions...just exactly how do you suppose members and their staff are going to qualify for subsidies? Their not. To be fair, it is only right that they be allowed to keep their employer contribution to their health care. Anything else is assine.
This I have debunked and provided a link.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
I am more than happy to keep pointing out your lie :)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996776 Oct 6, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but it's free!
Right?
Um...it IS free, isn't it?
What? Sorry, I was updating my status and Tweeting.
I like the ACA better than Obamacare.
...and worth exactly what it costs....

the fools who think they are getting "Blue Cross" are getting the Blue Cross welfare clinic doctors and hospitals...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996777 Oct 6, 2013
Does the public have the right to know how much money it costs to barricade formerly open landscapes? Or cone off a state HIGHWAY?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#996779 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This I have debunked and provided a link.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...
I am more than happy to keep pointing out your lie :)
Debunked
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996780 Oct 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're complaining that the government isn't providing quality enough healthcare for poor people and before poor people didn't deserve adequate healthcare insurance at all if they couldn't afford it. The Tea Party used to tell the elderly and people with pre-existing conditions denied healthcare to just go off and die .
Galt is starting to see the beauty of ObamaKKKare shuffling the welfare bums off on the Third World doctors and ghetto hospitals....where they will die more quickly...

Location hidden

#996781 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The World War II memorial was financed by private donations and they pay in advance for the Park service to maintain it.
NO TAX dollars.
What did you fail to understand here?
It is maintained by Park Service employees and with no personnel to guard and maintain it, it's closed.

Of course, the RNC is trying to use the situation as a tool by offering to pay for guards at the National World War II Memorial but everyone recognizes it as a political stunt to try and get the heat off of them for closing it in the first place.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996782 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I can think of at least seven reasons insurance under the Affordable Care Act is better than anything offered in the past to those with low incomes or pre-existing conditions:
1 - Requires insurance companies to cover people with pre-existing health conditions
2 - Holds insurance companies accountable for rate increases
3 - Makes it illegal for health insurance companies to arbitrarily cancel your health insurance just because you get sick
4 - Covers young adults under 26
5 - Provides free preventive care
6 - Ends lifetime and yearly dollar limits on coverage of essential health benefits
7 - Guarantees your right to appeal
...and restricts them to the worst hospitals and doctors....

Bozeman, MT

#996783 Oct 6, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked
Yes, you have been. Over and over and over...

Bozeman, MT

#996784 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Usually she starts blaming Israel for the world ills, that's always a main stay for her.
And for the vast majority of Obama suck ups.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996786 Oct 6, 2013
Little noticed fact that California Congressman Raul Ruiz (D-Palm Desert) voted with the Republicans this week on delay of individual mandate and funding National Parks.

You people need to straighten out this Uncle Jose.....

Bozeman, MT

#996788 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Does the public have the right to know how much money it costs to barricade formerly open landscapes? Or cone off a state HIGHWAY?
The left's policy with tax payers is pay up and shut the f**k up.

A sound tactic used by money lenders world wide.

Heck, I loan my kids and friends money all the time without wanting to know what they'll do with it. Doesn't everyone?

Location hidden

#996789 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Objectivity has
never been your strong point.
Objectivity? With a parrot of reich wing hate talk radio? Now, that is hilarious.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996790 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Polly want a cracker?
Jean from Queens reveals a sockpuppet with one phrase from her ancient past...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996791 Oct 6, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Jon Stewart reviews Fox news reporting of the Shutdown. No wonder he calls it BS mountain, Fox news headquarters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BBv3iewUn4cXX
you do know that Stewie Leibowitz is a comedian, don't you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996792 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The memorial is operated by the National Park Service. Period.
no "operation" required....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996793 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is maintained by Park Service employees and with no personnel to guard and maintain it, it's closed.
Of course, the RNC is trying to use the situation as a tool by offering to pay for guards at the National World War II Memorial but everyone recognizes it as a political stunt to try and get the heat off of them for closing it in the first place.
Obama closed the open air memorial. 17% of the government is closed down at the desecration of the Obama admin as to what is.

That is a lie. There are park rangers maintaining the fence around the site and guards are posted. Neither of which was done prior to Obama's decision to close it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Jonah1 49,538
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE