Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#996864 Oct 7, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing!
So now you're saying Obama should NOT have killed a terrorist that blew up U.S. Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, which killed more than 220 people.
Then that should be all we hear from you about Benghazi.
You've got breaking news__developing news and after that "sometimes" we learn what really happened.

Seal Team 6 never located the guy but became involved in an intense firefight killing one Somali.

The Libyan kidnapping of AlQaeda figure Liby was carried out by US special ops many of whom were not Americans. Witnesses said that the men wore masks and the ones who spoke had Libyan dialects. Liby is currently being held by the US somewhere outside Libya.

Obama approved both missions.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996865 Oct 7, 2013
Liberals....hahaahahahh!

Using 'overseas' IT support for Obamacare!!!!!

"The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, which oversaw development of the site, declined to make any of its IT experts available for interviews. CGI Group Inc, the Canadian contractor that built HealthCare.gov , is "declining to comment at this time," said spokeswoman Linda Odorisio"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/05/us-...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#996866 Oct 7, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Obama closes Florida oceans to fish and tourist:
The National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown."
The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will use more personnel and spend more resources to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser, it's all liberal, bent over and punked by obama..
It's the culture...
In the agreement between the United States and each state for a state to become part of the United States, there is a clause that specifically defines the rights of the people of that state to access natural navigable waterways.
I don't know how the particular agreement between the United States and Florida reads, but the most common verbiage in those agreements is these natural navigable waterways will remain accessible to the people and forever free.

Obviously, the Obama is violating the agreement between the United States and the state of Florida.
Any court would rule Florida has the option to declare that agreement null and void after the government of the United States violated it.
So begins the dissolution of the constitutional republic. When nobody can trust the federal government to uphold it's part of any agreement, there can be only one outcome.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#996867 Oct 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a win win situation, being a republican living in a welfare Red state. If it weren't for the democratic Blue states, you people would've died off a long, long time ago!
Like Detroit, right?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996868 Oct 7, 2013
Proof random posting Liberals are nuts...

Marian the Liberal on Healthcare....

"I am hugely missing Senator Ted Kennedy right now. I miss Teddy.......Now, more than ever"

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/opinion/sun... ;

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#996869 Oct 7, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
We should be killing Al Qaeda everywhere we find them. Like Syria, for example. We know they're there. How about we kill them? Or, Afghanistan. We know they're there. Obama even gave them "safe passage" throughout the country. How about we kill them there? We know they're in Libya. We know where two Al Qaeda terrorist jihad training facilities are. How about we kill everyone there?
Obama is nothing more than muscle for the Muslim Brotherhood to rub out anyone in Al Qaeda the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't like so the leaders of Al Qaeda will be whom was chosen by the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama has made the United States nothing more than something like a mob goon. No wonder the entire world thinks Obama and the United States is fullofshit.
My heart goes out to every special ed teacher who deals with this kind of thinking every day.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996870 Oct 7, 2013
What, Obamacare is not fwee?

California!

"...while Waschura, of Portola Valley, will cough up almost $10,000 more for insurance for his family of four."

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-world/ci_24...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#996872 Oct 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "well off" WILL be able to get medical care because they were granted waivers, are members of Congress with special subsidies or will opt out and pay cash.
It's the rest of us who will have to hurry up and wait to see a physician and receive prompt treatment.
But hurray! At least hoping you won't die first is free!
You seriously don't get it, do you?
What waivers do the well off get Carol? You just pulled that from your nether regions. No you goddamned liar, members of Congress and their staffs do not get special subsidies . The ACA doesn't have anything to do with how long it takes your doctor to see you nitwit unless you think that because more people will have access to health care will increase your waiting time. If so too bad. If you've got coverage good for you. A lot of people with a history of diabetes were previously unable to get coverage because it was considered to be a pre-existing condition. I really do get it Carol. I get that you're one of the "I've got mine, screw you" crowd. I also get that you're a liar.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996873 Oct 7, 2013
Hey, this was not in the movie...

'Erin Brockovich resolves Nevada drunken boating case'

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/Erin-Brockovic...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996874 Oct 7, 2013
I don't understand why O'bama doesn't shut down Hoover Damn and make people die of thirst. It is possible.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996875 Oct 7, 2013
What did these people know?

Jan 2011
"200 Economists Ask Lawmakers to Repeal Obamacare"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/200-economist...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996876 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What waivers do the well off get Carol? You just pulled that from your nether regions. No you goddamned liar, members of Congress and their staffs do not get special subsidies . The ACA doesn't have anything to do with how long it takes your doctor to see you nitwit unless you think that because more people will have access to health care will increase your waiting time. If so too bad. If you've got coverage good for you. A lot of people with a history of diabetes were previously unable to get coverage because it was considered to be a pre-existing condition. I really do get it Carol. I get that you're one of the "I've got mine, screw you" crowd. I also get that you're a liar.
another woman on O'bama care website: A single mother of two said she is in school and working full-time while living "75% below the poverty level." She said she was shocked to learn she did not qualify for a healthcare subsidy. "Are you F'ing kidding me????" she wrote on the government's Obamacare Facebook page. "Where the HELL am I supposed to get $3,000 more a year to pay for this 'bronze' health insurance plan!?!??? And I DO NOT EVEN WANT INSURANCE to begin with!! This is frightening," she wrote.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996877 Oct 7, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to every special ed teacher who deals with this kind of thinking every day.
The sad and dangerous part is, there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves" like you Patrick pimping, selling out "special education kids" across America at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

Patrick always pimping and peddling, profiteering in racism and hate...

Get the picture you dummy??

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996878 Oct 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDumbDave's sock PDUPONT...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and idiot liberal..

It's the culture...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996879 Oct 7, 2013
Foodstamp participation...

"Of these, about one-in-five (22%) of Democrats say they had received food stamps compared with 10% of Republicans. About 17% of political independents say they have received food stamps"

and...

"...stamp beneficiaries swells even further when respondents are asked if someone else living in their household had ever received food stamps. According to the survey, about three in ten Democrats (31%) and about half as many Republicans (17%) say they or someone in their household has benefitted from the food stamp program."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#996880 Oct 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of fairness and a law nobody wants don't YOU understand?
Not to belabor the point Carol but if nobody wants the ACA then it's approval rating would be 0% instead of around 42%, depending on the poll taken. Math really isn't your strong suit either is it?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996881 Oct 7, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing!
So now you're saying Obama should NOT have killed a terrorist that blew up U.S. Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya, which killed more than 220 people.
Then that should be all we hear from you about Benghazi.
Obama the murderer!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#996882 Oct 7, 2013
Here's another propaganda lie intended to mislead the people:
Headline
"Should Congress Raise the Debt Ceiling or Allow the United States to Default?"

The United States has revenue.
The 14th Amendment states that all debt will be paid.

What this means is, the government must pay the debt before it writes a welfare check, for instance.

If the government decides to not pay the debt from the revenue it is collecting, that is solely on Obama.
There is no need to raise the debt ceiling to pay the debt. There is sufficient revenue to pay the debt.

Now, is Obama threatening to make the government default if his Marxist welfare programs don't get money?
Is this the real situation?

I'd say it's time to impeach him, and let him spend the rest of his term defending himself in the Senate. There is a plethora of constitutional violations to try him on, one after another.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#996883 Oct 7, 2013
Liberals and priorities...

‘Let”s Move’ Website Up and Running – But Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert Website"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/obama...

Since: Nov 11

United States

#996884 Oct 7, 2013
Obama will not negotiate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min jacques Ottawa 179,223
Abby 10-20 46 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Boy G 50,582
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]