Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,773)

Showing posts 915,441 - 915,460 of1,078,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't compare me with you or the other mental midgets that dominate this site. Considering you or that mouth breather, no surprise, leave more comments in a single day than I post in a month, there's simply no comparison. Of course, I also realize how utterly pointless this is and you dimwits actually believe your opinions have any bearing on anyone. Keep posting your "hurtful insults" directed towards others who don't comprehend your narrow, ignorant view of the world. I'm certain the recipients will be scared for life. LOL
...another post where you said absolutely nothing...but keep trying...or not...nobody cares...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More stupidity from Reading-Temecula-wherever. How the fk would Lew know the answer to that moronic question when people are visiting, the healthcare.gov site, the state sites and myriad industry sites. Lew should have laughed at Wallace!
Lew is Secretary of Treasury and will need to pay the premiums for those signing up for ObamaKKKare...so he damn well should know...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More stupidity from Reading-Temecula-wherever. How the fk would Lew know the answer to that moronic question when people are visiting, the healthcare.gov site, the state sites and myriad industry sites. Lew should have laughed at Wallace!
The question was: How many people have signed up for Obamacare? NOT people visiting the site you moron...

If you understand the 3/5th's rule that applies to Realtime you'll understand the need for affirmative action and more test score credits... you dumbass..

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and liberal..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
When are you going to get a life? Spending every waking moment placing pointless, redundant nonsense on this meaningless blog. You're pathetic
Tell us what you mean by your screen name....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lew is Secretary of Treasury and will need to pay the premiums for those signing up for ObamaKKKare...so he damn well should know...
How many times has Realtime been out of the loop and called others liars and stupid, drooling in his soup and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Carol, Galt, Flack or No Surprize me??

How many times?? We've lost count...

Idiot retard Realtime does not know the difference between website visits and how many bought obamacare...

It's the culture..

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Ray Donovan wrote:
Then and now...
Progressive intellectual elites embraced eugenics.
Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger embraced eugenics.
Progressives embrace choosing which babies live or die.
Hillary Clinton stated she was "in awe" of Margaret Sanger.
Ray, like most right whiners, believes in the aspirin method of birth control. Like most right whiners they cant make the connection between birth control availability & the number of abortions.

Ray believes Republicans should choose which babies eat & which go without as they continue to push to cut food Stamps & social services.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How many times has Realtime been out of the loop and called others liars and stupid, drooling in his soup and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Carol, Galt, Flack or No Surprize me??
How many times?? We've lost count...
Idiot retard Realtime does not know the difference between website visits and how many bought obamacare...
It's the culture..
give an old geezer like Realtime a break...old age has his brain destroyed...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

<quoted text>
When are you going to get a life? Spending every waking moment placing pointless, redundant nonsense on this meaningless blog. You're pathetic
When are you going to get a life? Drop Dead American... Spending every waking moment bent over and punked by a "FOX NEWS" avatar, blaming others for your idiot, you with redundant nonsense on this meaningless blog. You're the pathetic loser..

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the moocher collecting Social Security and Medicare!!
Is there anything you won't lie about, Ed?? Apparently not.
Care to reprise your ignorance on oil subsidies??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
Darn right I collect on Social Security. Paid in for more than 50 years.
Come on, why do you not do what you really enjoy, slur and demean women?
While you are at it list the oil subsidies you are always braying about. No BS, just facts. Facts something that is alien to you.
While you are at it, please let us know who you ran off today. You lied and said you ran me off. You lied again. Guess what? I am still here pointing what a phoney turd you are.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray, like most right whiners, believes in the aspirin method of birth control. Like most right whiners they cant make the connection between birth control availability & the number of abortions.
Ray believes Republicans should choose which babies eat & which go without as they continue to push to cut food Stamps & social services.
Dumbass Dave wants minority kids to become even more obese...

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ is hereditary...
Galt is blaming his parents for his stupidity.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. As well as a traitor.
We own China. Close WalMart and China's bankrupt in 6 months.
"nutsuck"
One more time your lies are exposed. You said you ran "shinngingelectro0" off. He is still here.
Peace
KMA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The question was: How many people have signed up for Obamacare? NOT people visiting the site you moron...
If you understand the 3/5th's rule that applies to Realtime you'll understand the need for affirmative action and more test score credits... you dumbass..
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, loser, and liberal..
It's the culture...
And the correct answer would be zero because there is no such thing as ObamaCare you ignert mofo. Americans are interested in the coverages and are exploring their options, in our state there are well over one hundred and it's not even necessary to log on to the fed or state sites to find them.

How can you be so stupid and still breath(e). Hah, and while I'm at it you stupid sumbitch__it's supposed with a (D) not suppose.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
CubanCommieCruz is Fidel Castro's plant in the US Senate.
He should be placed before a firing squad for unAmerican activities.
"nutsucker"
You should be neutered so there will be no chance you will produce no more anti American pieces of manure.
Peace
KMA
PS: just have to point out one more lie of yours, you said you ran me off. Another lie on your part. No surprize you are grate at lying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves" like you RealDumbDave pimping, selling out "blacks" and other liberals across America with abortion and pills at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

The demokkkRatic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged idiot, not just some strawman argument over government controlling women's minds and vagina's with abortions and pills.

Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

It's the culture...

Landisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
No reason you need to stock up on any thing. Your hero, the boy messiah, president nobama, will take care of you. He wants his liberal loon supporters to be happy. Keep your hand out moocher. Some of us will continue to work and pay federal income tax so you can mooch.
Peace
KMA
Eed is like Rush Limbaugh calling other people drug addicts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the correct answer would be zero because there is no such thing as ObamaCare you ignert mofo. Americans are interested in the coverages and are exploring their options, in our state there are well over one hundred and it's not even necessary to log on to the fed or state sites to find them.
How can you be so stupid and still breath(e). Hah, and while I'm at it you stupid sumbitch__it's supposed with a (D) not suppose.
the only thing worse than the coverage under ObamaKKKare is the quality of the network...this is really crummy insurance...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the correct answer would be zero because there is no such thing as ObamaCare you ignert mofo. Americans are interested in the coverages and are exploring their options, in our state there are well over one hundred and it's not even necessary to log on to the fed or state sites to find them.
We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto ass "thinks" LMAO.. at Realtime...

The question was NOT how many people visited the website you miserable idiot... but how many purchased obamacare you ignorant old fool??

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown stupid...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew refused to answer Fox host Chris Wallace's simple question this morning: How many people have signed up for Obamacare?
"I'm going to ask you one last time," said Wallace, "because, forgive me sir, you haven't answered it: do you not know how many people signed up, which would seem to indicate another major software glitch, or is it that the numbers are embarrassingly small?"
"Chris, our metric for this week was, could people get online, get the information they need to make an informed," said Lew, sidestepping the straightforward question. "They have been getting that information. We are confident that they are going to make the decision -- they have 6 months to make the decision."
Wallace tried again: "So do you not know or is that the number is --"
"Well, it's obviously not my primary area of responsibility," said the treasury secretary.
He asks a question of the Sec. of the Treasury that should be asked of the Sec of HHS and you don't even comprehend how stupid the question is!!

Typical Nobraina.

Do you have any idea what the Sec of the Treasury does?? NO??

Neither does Chris Wallace.

Chris Wallace wouldn't amount to a pimple on his father's ass.

You wouldn't amount to a pimple on a dog's ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing worse than the coverage under ObamaKKKare is the quality of the network...this is really crummy insurance...
You're a fkn moron with out a clue. Give it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 915,441 - 915,460 of1,078,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min truth 48,849
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••