Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
915,421 - 915,440 of 1,100,097 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#996545 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
CubanCommieCruz is Fidel Castro's plant in the US Senate.
He should be placed before a firing squad for unAmerican activities.
"nutsucker"
You should be neutered so there will be no chance you will produce no more anti American pieces of manure.
Peace
KMA
PS: just have to point out one more lie of yours, you said you ran me off. Another lie on your part. No surprize you are grate at lying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996546 Oct 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray, like most right whiners, believes in the aspirin method of birth control. Like most right whiners they cant make the connection between birth control availability & the number of abortions.
Ray believes Republicans should choose which babies eat & which go without as they continue to push to cut food Stamps & social services.
The sad part is there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves" like you RealDumbDave pimping, selling out "blacks" and other liberals across America with abortion and pills at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

The demokkkRatic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, 13% of the population, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged idiot, not just some strawman argument over government controlling women's minds and vagina's with abortions and pills.

Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#996547 Oct 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
No reason you need to stock up on any thing. Your hero, the boy messiah, president nobama, will take care of you. He wants his liberal loon supporters to be happy. Keep your hand out moocher. Some of us will continue to work and pay federal income tax so you can mooch.
Peace
KMA
Eed is like Rush Limbaugh calling other people drug addicts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996548 Oct 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the correct answer would be zero because there is no such thing as ObamaCare you ignert mofo. Americans are interested in the coverages and are exploring their options, in our state there are well over one hundred and it's not even necessary to log on to the fed or state sites to find them.
How can you be so stupid and still breath(e). Hah, and while I'm at it you stupid sumbitch__it's supposed with a (D) not suppose.
the only thing worse than the coverage under ObamaKKKare is the quality of the network...this is really crummy insurance...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996549 Oct 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the correct answer would be zero because there is no such thing as ObamaCare you ignert mofo. Americans are interested in the coverages and are exploring their options, in our state there are well over one hundred and it's not even necessary to log on to the fed or state sites to find them.
How can you be so stupid and still breath(e). Hah, and while I'm at it you stupid sumbitch__it's supposed with a (D) not suppose.
We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto ass "thinks" LMAO.. at Realtime...

The question was NOT how many people visited the website you miserable idiot... but how many purchased obamacare you ignorant old fool??

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and idiot... It's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown stupid...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996550 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew refused to answer Fox host Chris Wallace's simple question this morning: How many people have signed up for Obamacare?
"I'm going to ask you one last time," said Wallace, "because, forgive me sir, you haven't answered it: do you not know how many people signed up, which would seem to indicate another major software glitch, or is it that the numbers are embarrassingly small?"
"Chris, our metric for this week was, could people get online, get the information they need to make an informed," said Lew, sidestepping the straightforward question. "They have been getting that information. We are confident that they are going to make the decision -- they have 6 months to make the decision."
Wallace tried again: "So do you not know or is that the number is --"
"Well, it's obviously not my primary area of responsibility," said the treasury secretary.
He asks a question of the Sec. of the Treasury that should be asked of the Sec of HHS and you don't even comprehend how stupid the question is!!

Typical Nobraina.

Do you have any idea what the Sec of the Treasury does?? NO??

Neither does Chris Wallace.

Chris Wallace wouldn't amount to a pimple on his father's ass.

You wouldn't amount to a pimple on a dog's ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#996551 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing worse than the coverage under ObamaKKKare is the quality of the network...this is really crummy insurance...
You're a fkn moron with out a clue. Give it up!

Location hidden

#996552 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Noibraina talking thru his ass again.

No wonder it's so stinky here!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#996553 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another week, and America will cheer as Obama uses the 14th Amendment to pay the bills.
""SECTION 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.""
----------
It's Constitutional and America will cheer him for thwarting the treasonous bastards on the right!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope Obama doesn't invoke the 14th, that's letting the teabaggers off the hook. Make these right wing terrorists squirm. Their wealthy handlers will panic when the economy goes into a free fall and demand they capitulate. If they don't, its is going to be fun to watch as they drag down the Republican party with them.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#996554 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Supposed" to care you ignert dropout lyin scumbag pos.

Location hidden

#996555 Oct 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsuck"
One more time your lies are exposed. You said you ran "shinngingelectro0" off. He is still here.
Peace
KMA
Show me where I said any such thing, moron.

Your dementia is showing.

Show me where there are no oil subsidies!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#996556 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what you mean by your screen name....
Right after you, Nobraina!!

All of them!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996557 Oct 6, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>\
good use of an Association fallacy.....
Hey, I understand. Denial is a powerful psychological defense mechanism.

What were your excuses for the racist remarks from Biden and Reid?

Robert Byrd was also a fine liberal democrat.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996558 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said any such thing, moron.
Your dementia is showing.
Show me where there are no oil subsidies!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2014 midterm elections truth and consequences...

Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

It's the culture...

Spokane, WA

#996559 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why are you bitching and moaning son?
You should be cheering and rejoicing the shut down!
C'mon! Be a man!(* snicker *)
"yuck"
No problem with the shut down. The sun came up this morning, it will set tonite. The shut down is no big deal. Maybe it is a good thing. The Pentagaon has recalled 350,000 workers. The house okayed a bill ensure to ensure back pay furloughed federal workers. Our military will be paid. National parks are going to reopen. And to top it off president nobama stated his concern about the NFL Washington's nickname, the Redskins. At the same tome he said nothing about FSU's nickname Seminoles or North Dakota nickname The Fighting Souix, or the University of Utah's nickname the Utes. Surprizingly he did not comment on the Yankee nick name of MLB team in New York. He also did not comment on team nicknames like; Celtics, Gaels, Fighting Irish, Hawkeyes, Tarheels all of which indicate an ethnicity. Why is the president such a phoney?
Son, you should get your head out of your fanny. Get real. Realize president nobama, the boy president is a loser.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#996560 Oct 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
give an old geezer like Realtime a break...old age has his brain destroyed...
I'll wager Realtime is younger than you, Nobraina.

Everybody here knows it.

You're older than Ed, and he's in his late 70's!!

*(Ed said he started working in the 1950's) Do the math.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996561 Oct 6, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Obama doesn't invoke the 14th, that's letting the teabaggers off the hook. Make these right wing terrorists squirm. Their wealthy handlers will panic when the economy goes into a free fall and demand they capitulate. If they don't, its is going to be fun to watch as they drag down the Republican party with them.
Other than killing kids cancer treatments and threatening to arrest veterans for visiting their own monuments what did demokRATs and Patrick accomplish this week?

Mandated Obamakkkare will win the Senate and House for the Tea Party in 2014...

demonkRATs: Now, we have Obama literally throwing grandma out of her home. Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!

2014 midterm elections truth and consequences... Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

demonkRATs: Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during obama's shutdown...

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer AND in all fairness anyone living on federal land needs to pack up and get out. Yeah, that includes you-Obama... http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/226557661.html

facebook hates obamacare: Read the posts and see ads pandering to blacks and hispanics... https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

The government shutdown is on obama's watch. Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown and obama's continued deficit spending campaign on hold... 800,000 Non-Essential government workers stay home...

The American Patriot truly see demonkRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, nazi, losers and obstructionists.

AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you illiterate ghetto ass-clown commie liberals think...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#996562 Oct 6, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Darn right I collect on Social Security. Paid in for more than 50 years.
Come on, why do you not do what you really enjoy, slur and demean women?
While you are at it list the oil subsidies you are always braying about. No BS, just facts. Facts something that is alien to you.
While you are at it, please let us know who you ran off today. You lied and said you ran me off. You lied again. Guess what? I am still here pointing what a phoney turd you are.
Peace
KMA
Your righteousness is funny, considering you constantly insult Lily and Leosnana in the most crude and nasty way.

I don't call Carol a drunk or a lush, that's your game.

You lose again!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bet you confess to your sins to ease your conscience.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996563 Oct 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>"Supposed" to care you ignert dropout lyin scumbag pos.
We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you stupid commie ghetto liberals think...

Calling Obama a leader is like calling Bill Clinton truthful.

It's the culture...

Spokane, WA

#996564 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's great all you offer are insults and questions son.
Limits any damage you can cause to yourself!
"yuck"
As usual you prove you are a little dense. You approve of
nutsucker" slurring and demeaning women? You are? No sirprize. Based on your posts you are big, tough, ignorant stud, er. turd who gets your rocks off proving you are tough and be nasty when conversing with females. Son, you are a piece of manure.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min BoDidHe 49,474
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL 68,967
check out this chicago video 1 hr KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Donít Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info