Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996683 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Wouldn't it just be cheaper to use the Park Rangers in their normal capacity than paying for the extra coverage necessary to guard people from seeing open air monuments?
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/38542...
You're so lame.

They are operating with minimal staff, not able to deal with crowds, promote safety and security. It would be dangerous to operate under these conditions. What if something bad happened and there were no Rangers to respond??

The Repugnants knew this would happen, but they went ahead and screwed America again, as they always do.

Repugnants are disgusting.

End your House led shutdown, and quit trying to pass the blame, you nitwit. It didn't work, even in this echo chamber of Teabag fools.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996684 Oct 6, 2013
War World II Memorial is paid for by PRIVATE CONTRIBUTIONS. Including maintenance fee to the National Parks paid in advance

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996685 Oct 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The shutdown could have ended on Monday if the Senate had agreed to removing the subsidies Congress will receive.
But in your mind Congress not having to live under the same rules they laid down for the rest of us is fair, right? And expecting them to abide by the same law as the rest of us is unfair, correct?
Members of congress do not qualify for "subsidies". However, they are entitled to continue receiving the employee contribution to their healthcare like any other Federal employee. Even the Republican who attached the amendment to the ACA said he never intended for them to lose that benefit. What isn't fair is that, unlike everyone else, they are being FORCED to buy from the exchange. Besides, the House was never going to pass a bill based on that alone. Where do you get such bull?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996686 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so lame.
They are operating with minimal staff, not able to deal with crowds, promote safety and security. It would be dangerous to operate under these conditions. What if something bad happened and there were no Rangers to respond??
The Repugnants knew this would happen, but they went ahead and screwed America again, as they always do.
Repugnants are disgusting.
End your House led shutdown, and quit trying to pass the blame, you nitwit. It didn't work, even in this echo chamber of Teabag fools.
You and your stompy foot POTUS are repulsive.

NEVER has the Lincoln Memorial been closed before! The very FIRST time this open air memorial has been closed by a vengeful OMB that operates under the WH directives.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996687 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
New Poll Shows More Ohioans Blame President and Senate Democrats for “Shutdown” than Republicans
http://www.ohiolibertycoalition.org/new-poll-...
From a Teabag Party site no less. It'd be funny if it weren't so stupid!!

Can you say 'grasping at straws'??

You must think everyone is as easily led, bred, and bled as you are.

Not likely!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996688 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You post unsupported bullshit.
I post links to facts and you whine about it.
It figures.
Unless you can get around the definition of Zionism, you lose.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you haven't posted a link all day have you?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996689 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of congress do not qualify for "subsidies". However, they are entitled to continue receiving the employee contribution to their healthcare like any other Federal employee. Even the Republican who attached the amendment to the ACA said he never intended for them to lose that benefit. What isn't fair is that, unlike everyone else, they are being FORCED to buy from the exchange. Besides, the House was never going to pass a bill based on that alone. Where do you get such bull?
OMG OMG Americans being FORCED to buy something they don't want? really...what kind of democrats FORCE Americans? I thought they were the party of equality for all. Guess not.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996690 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of congress do not qualify for "subsidies". However, they are entitled to continue receiving the employee contribution to their healthcare like any other Federal employee. Even the Republican who attached the amendment to the ACA said he never intended for them to lose that benefit. What isn't fair is that, unlike everyone else, they are being FORCED to buy from the exchange. Besides, the House was never going to pass a bill based on that alone. Where do you get such bull?
The 28th Amendment would be cheered by all those non-SEI and non-congressional staffers who loss their health insurance and MUST use the exchanges....

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996691 Oct 6, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: He doesn't swallow the liberal BS like you do.
Are you going to explain that oath of allegiance you write about?
You mean the oath of allegiance that she thinks All Americans should take because she considers them all illegals to begin with? that Oath? That Oath of Naturalizion? the one she states all Americans should take or be thrown out? that Oath?

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996692 Oct 6, 2013
Mean spirited Obama states he will veto a bill that will continue to support NIH and cancer treatment to kids.

But, all the press staff is essential according to WH ran OMB

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996693 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>who controlled Lithuania starting in 1940? the communists of Russia.
You avoid the truth like it's poison.

The occupation of Lithuania by Nazi Germany lasted from the German invasion of Soviet Union to the end of the Battle of Memel (June 22, 1941 to January 28, 1945). At first the Germans were welcomed as "liberators" from the repressive Soviet regime which occupied Lithuania prior to the German arrival. In hopes of re-establishing independence or regaining some autonomy, Lithuanians organized their Provisional Government. Soon the Lithuanian attitudes towards the Germans changed into passive resistance."

"Before the Holocaust, Lithuania was home to about 210,000 or 250,000 Jews and was one of the greatest centers of Jewish theology, philosophy, and learning which preceded even the times of the Gaon of Vilna. The Holocaust in Lithuania can be divided into three stages: mass executions (June–December 1941), ghetto period (1942 – March 1943), and final liquidation (April 1943 – July 1944).
Unlike in other Nazi-occupied countries where the Holocaust was introduced gradually (first limiting Jewish civil rights, then concentrating Jews in ghettos, and only then executing them in death camps), executions in Lithuania started on the first days of war. According to German documents, on June 25–26, 1941, "about 1,500 Jews were eliminated by Lithuanian partisans. Many Jewish synagogues were set on fire; on the following nights another 2,300 were killed." The executions were carried out by three main groups: in Kaunas (Ninth Fort), in Vilnius (Ponary massacre), and in countryside (Rollkommando Hamann). It is estimated that 80% of the Lithuanian Jews were killed before 1942.""

----------

Your bullshit doesn't line up with history. The Nazi's wiped out Lithuania's Jews, with the help of Lithuanian Christian Partisans. The local Christians in Europe, like Poland and the rest, were eager helpers in killing the Jews.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996694 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
From a Teabag Party site no less. It'd be funny if it weren't so stupid!!
Can you say 'grasping at straws'??
You must think everyone is as easily led, bred, and bled as you are.
Not likely!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The public is becoming aware and you are panicking.

The House has passed bills that will finance NIH, WIC, Border Guards and Park Rangers.

Obama states he would veto them.

Let everyone know who is being hateful-Obama
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996695 Oct 6, 2013
Hey everyone,

Are you aware of the latest mean spirited action of our stompy foot POTUS?

The OMB, who operates under the direction of the WH, has ordered the DOJ to close down the Amber Alert system as they claim it is non-essential.

Add dead kids with kicking grandma out of her home to Obama's resume.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996696 Oct 6, 2013
Why does Senator Reid and the Senate Dems want children with cancer to die? Vote to pass the House NIH bill.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#996697 Oct 6, 2013
Can anyone point to a previous "law of the land" that was passed on a strict party line without compromises made on the part of the opposing party?

Tried to find one. Couldn't.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996698 Oct 6, 2013
No wonder they're happy when they win...

The median wealth of a House member is $765,010... For a senator it’s $2.38 million.

Yet, incredibly, they still enjoy all of this:

$174,000 salary
Free company car
Free gas
Free parking (even at airports)
Free flights almost anywhere in the world
Per diem travel allowance... up to $3,000 a trip
A month’s paid vacation
3-day work-weeks
Free membership to a top-flight gym
Pension plan and 401K plan
Full retirement benefits (including up to 44% of their six figure salaries) at age 62
Free top of the line health insurance with 10 plans to choose from
Fully covered – even with pre-existing condition

Being a member of Congress is the most lucrative "Public Service" job in the world. Are our representatives officially out of touch with the real America? Should Congress live like the rest of us?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#996699 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's leading, but you folks refuse to support our President.
Get thee behind him and follow!!
Why do you hate America??
Gallup had his approval rating at 41% this week.

Two more digits and he's underwater.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996700 Oct 6, 2013
Obama threatens to arrest Vets, but lets illegal aliens out of jail.

This your America you created Dems.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996701 Oct 6, 2013
Obama says we can't cherry pick which agencies to fund while he cherry picks who Obamacare applies to and who's exempted with waivers.

Rep Gosar

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996702 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the oath of allegiance that she thinks All Americans should take because she considers them all illegals to begin with? that Oath? That Oath of Naturalizion? the one she states all Americans should take or be thrown out? that Oath?
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuit...
That is one batty broad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 71,104
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 181,866
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 1 hr Mover 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 7 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:16 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:16PM
Full Game Grades for Colts vs. Cowboys
Bleacher Report 5:21 PM
Trestman's QB Change Fails to Provide Spark
Bleacher Report 5:38 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout