Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263144 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#996738 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... but it would appear you have no problems with this if it's offered from your supporters!
No need to thank me for explaining this to you son. Your unyielding anger at being exposed says it all.
"yuck"
As usual you are wrong. I have commented on the profanity and racist comments made by those on the right. On another point you are wrong. Me get upset by posters I do not know and in many cases do not want to know? Son you are slipping. You say some posters support my stances? Unlike you I am not a parrot or a troll. I am conservative, but it makes know difference to me what you and your gay lover do in the privacy of your bedroom. A person's color makes absolutely no difference to me, we are all what we are. I do not like the fact that American president's, of both parties waste American lives butting into other nations affairs. Let the muslims continue to murder one another, they have doing it for 15 years, American interference is not going to change anything.
Peace
KMA

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#996739 Oct 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> it doesn't matter what I tell you son.
You already have your own answer.
so the communist democrats are going to be killing people. Got it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996740 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Why does Senator Reid and the Senate Dems want children with cancer to die? Vote to pass the House NIH bill.
Poky want a cracker?

Location hidden

#996741 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama threatens to arrest Vets, but lets illegal aliens out of jail.
This your America you created Dems.
Polly want a cracker?

Location hidden

#996742 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Government has "shut down" 17 times. This is the first time the President has ordered military cemeteries locked so veterans can't visit.
Rep Stockman
Polly want a cracker?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996744 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Objectivity has
never been your strong point.
certainly not yours, son
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996745 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
This Lib thinks kids being denied cancer treatment is funny.

Sad panda.
Pete

United States

#996746 Oct 6, 2013
Lol

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#996747 Oct 6, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's leading, but you folks refuse to support our President.
Get thee behind him and follow!!
Why do you hate America??
"nutsucker"
For once you are partially correct. The boy president nobama is leading us. Leading us to economic ruin;
- Higher unemployment now than when president nobama was elected
- Fewer American's paying federal income tax
- American household incomes down
- Millions more American's on food stamps
Who in his/her right mind could support the above results of president nobama's presidency.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Ashburn, VA

#996748 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>so the communist democrats are going to be killing people. Got it.
objectivity has never been your strong point. Thanks for emphasizing that point!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996749 Oct 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
why would Senator Reid want to help one child with cancer or one kidnapped child?
Reid earlier this week asked why would he want to help one child when healthy SEI workers are on furloughs(they will get paid anyway).
Dems show their true colors.
Not a single democrat can explain why the sitting VP and HML, both documented racists, are still employed.

Had it been a republican saying what these dirtbags said, they'd disappear from national politics forever.

Prevented this

#996750 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is being forced to buy insurance from the exchange EXCEPT members of congress and their staff. EVERYONE else is free to buy from ANY insurance company of their choice. The exchange is suppose to be an available option for those with low income and preexisting condition.
Tick tock, tick tock.
Nobody except...dunce...incapable of learning. An education has been wasted on you.
doberman

Indianapolis, IN

#996751 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is being forced to buy insurance from the exchange EXCEPT members of congress and their staff. EVERYONE else is free to buy from ANY insurance company of their choice. The exchange is suppose to be an available option for those with low income and preexisting condition.
Tick tock, tick tock.
but what they are offering isnt the affordable health care that Obama was promising. about $200 a month with a $1300 deductable. can you imagine some young person who makes $12 an hour, with a car payment, school loans, as well as all the typical domestic bills? this sht is a mess. most americans dont want socialized healthcare, and its being forced. i cant wait til this marxist is out of office. maybe someone else will be able to do some sort of damage control

Prevented this

#996752 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
Parroting play ground taunts is exactly what I would expect from you.
Maturity just isn't your strong point.

Prevented this

#996753 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
Perhaps I should feel as sorry for you as I do for those brainwashed liberal "children" as you have so much in common.

Prevented this

#996754 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
You are deflecting again to cover the fact that you have no
facts.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996755 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked. Polly want a cracker?
Fool, I was the one who pointed out that this turns out to be a sick publicity stunt.

Get a clue.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#996756 Oct 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Parroting play ground taunts is exactly what I would expect from you.
Maturity just isn't your strong point.
USA is out of talking points.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#996757 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
No, Polly, you can't have one.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996758 Oct 6, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker?
Liberal grow up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Dr Guru 194,461
Opportunity knocks at the door only once. 21 min Q372725176 degree 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 54,345
Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Door For Sale UK 1 hr drisa22 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,142
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Rose of Tralee 100,287
abby7-30-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages