Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996099 Oct 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it. You're a racist.
You always claim to 'know' things son...

... and that's about the extent of your reality!!!

And I have no doubt you believe as you make it up!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996100 Oct 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, Realtime!!
You flushed Jason Jay out!!
That is part of his/her pattern, to retire a name and return with another. This time he/she was smart enough to obsure the location.
But it stinks of whatever.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lol! I love cons who do that. Shows how much of a desire they have to run and hide!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996101 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ass clown ghetto folk think... LMAO..
It's the culture...
lol! And yet, you continue to come here to find out!

How revealing, eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996102 Oct 5, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of Obamacare applications hit a wall
As few as 1 in 100 applications on the federal exchange contains enough information to enroll the applicant in a plan, several insurance industry sources told CNBC on Friday.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101087965
Isn't it great that the demand is there son?

So really, you're saying Obama was right!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996103 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We Tea Party don't care what you ignorant ghetto racist liberals think...
It's the culture..
Yup! You t-p idiots just plain don't care son!

Everyone knows that!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996104 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't care what you ignorant ghetto ass-clown commies think...
GFY...
It's the culture...
lol! Patriots? more like party hijackers son!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#996105 Oct 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are; you teabaggers are so sick in the head that you'll stop at nothing to destroy this country because you imagine that you're winning something. You're not. You are anti American nutjobs.
Carol's a parrot. Ask her to name the terrorists she claims Obama negotiates with, and you get the usual Frank Davis nonsense.

If the Dems were holding a Repugnant President hostage, she'd be wailing about how awful the House was behaving and endangering the nation's economy.

It's all context.

I wonder how Carol will behave when Hillary Clinton is President??

Hillarycare will be Medicare for all, or single payer.

The logical next step.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996106 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Patriots? more like party hijackers son!
You ghetto retard commies are your parties ass-clown hijackers...

It's the culture...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#996107 Oct 5, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Call #FLAT BOEHNER!
He shut it down dck weed!
Why do you losers continue to vote for GOP MORRRRRONS?
THEY HATE PEOPLE!
GREEDY AZZZZZZHOLES!
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?
----

Still trying to "push forward" with those worn out lies? Aren't you aware that "wine" will destroy you? But just in case you're truly ignorant - here's an education:

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/02/25/a...

http://www.shiftfrequency.com/empire-of-the-c...

http://wordth3.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-world...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#996108 Oct 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ray is "whatever" who was getting it's azz whipped__half of the mutts here today are socks, Capt. Morgan the birther is likely one of Galt's crew__they post the same stupidity on the same forums day and night.
"Ray" is a stalker troll. She's not fooling anyone.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996110 Oct 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's a parrot. Ask her to name the terrorists she claims Obama negotiates with, and you get the usual Frank Davis nonsense.
If the Dems were holding a Repugnant President hostage, she'd be wailing about how awful the House was behaving and endangering the nation's economy.
It's all context.
I wonder how Carol will behave when Hillary Clinton is President??
Hillarycare will be Medicare for all, or single payer.
The logical next step.
nutsack all the time bent over and punked by No Surprize Carol, someone or something..

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996111 Oct 5, 2013
Obamascare

Obamacare ain't no winner on facebook... Read the posts...

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher, it's free cheese, loser, and ass-clown liberal..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996112 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You ghetto retard commies are your parties ass-clown hijackers...
It's the culture...
lol! You're the hijackers son.

You can't stand on your own so you try and TAKE from others instead!

Talk about a bunch of low life hypocrites!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996113 Oct 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ray" is a stalker troll. She's not fooling anyone.
We're suppose to care about what you ignorant ass-clown ghetto liberals "think?" LMAO..

it's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#996114 Oct 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Eed, I talk Medicare & you respond social security. Are you just stupid?
"real dumb"
All on this thread realize you are unable to comprehend. I told you that my paychecks have a deduction for Medicare. It is listed as a tax on the pay stub. All know you are lost because you do not pay any taxes, you are just a loser with your hand out.
"real dumb" if you could understand Social Security is also listed as a tax, another tax you do not pay.
One more time you prove your self to being a liar, I spoke of both, Medicare and Social Security taxes.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996115 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're the hijackers son.
You can't stand on your own so you try and TAKE from others instead!
Talk about a bunch of low life hypocrites!
TAKE from others???...LMFAO...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, loser, it's free cheese, moocher, and ass-clown liberal..

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996116 Oct 5, 2013
Watch the ghetto commie from Connecticunt, nutsack disappear. He always does when his ass clown ghetto and stupidity are exposed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#996117 Oct 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
THIS IS TERRORISM -
Blue Ridge Inn's act of defiance lasts about 2 hours
"At a spot 5,000 feet above sea level and 20 miles from the nearest town, an innkeeper decided Friday to defy the federal government and reopen his lodge.
That stand lasted about two hours as National Park Service rangers blocked the entrances to the privately run Pisgah Inn on the Blue Ridge Parkway after owner Bruce O'Connell decided to reopen his dining room, gift shop and country store at noon Friday for lunch. The federal government had forced the inn, in a leased building on federal land, to shut down at 6 p.m. ET Thursday at the height of fall foliage and tourism season."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
The Magic Negro wants us to suffer. I'm surprised he hasn't ordered Meals-On-Wheels to food poison Seniors so to blame the Republicans. Stay tuned. The Bass Turd just might try it.

Lapeer, MI

#996118 Oct 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Al Shabaab leader believed killed by U.S. commandos: NYTimes
Reuters 1 hour ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- A U.S. Navy SEAL team is believed to have killed a senior leader of the al Shabaab militant group in a raid on his seaside villa in Somalia on Saturday in response to a deadly attack on a Nairobi shopping mall last month, the New York Times reported.
The unidentified target was believed to have been killed in a predawn firefight after the SEAL team landed in the Somali town of Barawe by sea, but the commandos were forced to withdraw before that could be confirmed, a report on the newspaper's website quoted a senior U.S. official as saying.
It said U.S. officials initially reported that the commandos had seized the Shabaab leader, but later backed off that account.
----------
Bet not one of you nitwits knew about this op, even as you pretend to understand what Obama is doing around the world. I'm surprised we even heard of it.
Point being, there are things going on worldwide that Americans will never hear of until afterwards, if at all.
So all of you nitwits who pretend to know what Obama did and didn't do, this proves how little we actually know about our Government's activities overseas.
What happened in Benghazi??
I sure don't know, and neither do any of you. I'll bet it's far more complicated and weird than we could imagine.
That's why we'll likely never know. A lot of it is tied to our secret ops, Benghazi was certainly a dark ops mission, this one lost it's secrecy. How many work and we never hear of??
What was our ambassador doing in Benghazi when his embassy was in Tripoli?? None of us has a clue.
Just as none of us knew we were sending the Seals in to Somalia to get the Nairobi mall planners.
You are probably Wanted in six states for writing this sort of Krap on shithouse walls, too.

Feels good to be wanted, eh?

Lapeer, MI

#996119 Oct 5, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are; you teabaggers are so sick in the head that you'll stop at nothing to destroy this country because you imagine that you're winning something. You're not. You are anti American nutjobs.
Hee, Hee, Hee......

Your gullibility will give you stomach ulcers, babee:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Fair Game 46,709
Amy 9-20 18 min edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 24 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 1 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,719
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••