Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 45,738)

Showing posts 914,741 - 914,760 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who worked and made all the sacrifices to be admitted to Harvard was denied so some communist supposedly named Obama with connections high in the Communist Party USA could get another fraudulent line in their fraudulent resume.
How do you feel about that person being screwed like that?
how do you feel about being a complete communist moron??
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Dumbass Oblama compares Apple to Obamacare, can this imbecile get any stupider?

Indiana expects insurance cost to rise 70%, libs are so stupid.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL
Throw away the key and close the whitehouse...
It's the culture...
lol! Pretty fantastic job by Obama don't you think son?
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Occupy-Chicago wrote:
The Shut Down did what I thought it would do.
I still received my military pay.
The world did not come to an end
I have not seen the StayPuff Marshmallow Man If anyone sees him please let me know
Galt was posting earlier, not sure if he's still around.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Heckuva Job, Wacko Birds: You’ve Shut Down the U.S. Government

So the ‘suicide caucus’ of the GOP just shut down the government to reflect the ‘will of the American people’? No, it turns out we didn’t want that. They’re delusional.

The GOP “suicide caucus”, led by proud “wacko bird” Sen. Ted Cruz, was, not surprisingly, spawned from a faulty premise.

Their kamikaze campaign to defund President Obama’s signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act, ridiculously rests on the idea that they are reflecting “the will of the American people.” It’s true that Obamacare is not the most popular government program in history. But hardly anyone outside this pestiferous little posse supports defunding the law, especially at the cost of a government shutdown.

n a widely touted USA Today/Pew Research survey, 53 percent of Americans expressed disapproval of Obamacare. But of those 53 percent, just 23 percent said they wanted Republicans to do what they could to kill the health-care law. A Kaiser Family Foundation poll asked,“Would you say you approve or disapprove of cutting off funding as a way to stop some or all of the law from being put into place?” Defunding was opposed 56-37. When the possibility of a government shutdown was factored in, there was even less support. In the CNBC All-America Economic Survey, opposition to defunding under those circumstances was 59-19.

On what planet is 19 percent of the population the expression of the will of the American people? The GOP has routinely conflated disapproval of or confusion about Obamacare with a desire to defund the law. Now they seem to believe that the American people want to defund the health-care law so much that they are willing to drive the American economy off a cliff. It’s beyond delusional. This is government of, for, and by the fringe.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you call carol "oink" then want to talk about maturity? Wow!
So you're not mature?

ok......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
PUNKED!
Nearly three million people have visited the federal health insurance marketplace created by Obamacare on its first day, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Since midnight, 2.8 million people have visited the website, which will serve consumers in more than 30 states, and 81,000 have called the marketplace's call center. Those numbers were current as of late Tuesday afternoon.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hhs-nea...
you republicans must really need health insurance.
If it's ghetto, ignorant, and loser, it's sonicmoron, bent over and punked by obama..

AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto folk "think?" LMAO.. You ain't Tea Party...

It's the culture...
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
PUNKED!
Nearly three million people have visited the federal health insurance marketplace created by Obamacare on its first day, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Since midnight, 2.8 million people have visited the website, which will serve consumers in more than 30 states, and 81,000 have called the marketplace's call center. Those numbers were current as of late Tuesday afternoon.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hhs-nea...
you republicans must really need health insurance.
Hey imbecile, is $850 a month for healthcare insurance you and that stupid queer Obama's idea of "affordable"? Because that's the quote I got today.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have is an obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" being used as propaganda on the White House website.
The voting machines being programmed to steal votes has been proven.
Provide this proof you claim, commie loser.

All you've got is the word 'obviously'.

As in "Obviously DBW is a communist idiot and paid liar".

You haven't proven anything, all you do is lie for Putin.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown... LOL.. Go Tea Party...

It's the culture...
NuculurSurpriZed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!! Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication.
I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!! Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "NOT SURPRIZED"
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix.
It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in Ct. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
With love, NOT SURPRIZED!
PS,,give a shoutout to my latest Topix sockpuppet creation, "YEAH", show him some topix love!!!
Not Surprized!
super steve

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
Voters were asked if the 2014 House election were today, would they vote for a Democrat or Republican. Americans chose a Democrat over a Republican 43 percent to 34 percent, the biggest margin for Democrats since this spring and a far cry from the even 38 percent to 38 percent registered in late May.
"That erosion is more pronounced among moderate Republicans, though, who intend to vote for their own party only 59 percent to 22 percent. That’s down from 72 percent to 17 percent in July."
Republicans cut their own throat and are bleeding out.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/congres...
Yah, they did in 2010 too, didn't they?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Right-Wing Media Frantically Spin Obamacare Exchange Success Into Failure

Right-wing media have used temporary technical glitches exacerbated by a flood of interest to demagogue against the Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchanges. In reality, the technological issues are caused in part by high levels of traffic, which demonstrate that millions of Americans are signing up for the health care program.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/01/right...
Nutcase wo Options

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell us commie Obama needy loser. You are one. We would not know, but you would.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Flacko thinks that there's a factory that builds low mileage used vehicles in excellent condition.
This is why Flack wants the fair tax so he can weasel out of paying his share. He buys nothing new.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide this proof you claim, commie loser.
All you've got is the word 'obviously'.
As in "Obviously DBW is a communist idiot and paid liar".
You haven't proven anything, all you do is lie for Putin.
Obamacare trade-off: Lower premium, higher deductible
WASHINGTON — You might be pleased with the low monthly premium for one of the new health insurance plans under Obama’s takeover, but the added expense of copayments and deductibles will burn a hole in your wallet.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/government-and-polit...
What cost less, always cost more...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile, is $850 a month for healthcare insurance you and that stupid queer Obama's idea of "affordable"? Because that's the quote I got today.
What do you pay now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i believe everything you say.

is there like a right wing storyteller guild?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

super steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The added expense of obamakkkare copayments and deductibles will burn a hole in your wallet...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, ignorant, and loser, it's sonicmoron, bent over and punked by obama..
AND... We're suppose to care what you ignorant ghetto folk "think?" LMAO.. You ain't Tea Party...
It's the culture...
but you are tea party and no one cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 914,741 - 914,760 of1,036,600
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-19 15 min boundary painter 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min litesong 43,149
word in common game (Aug '13) 21 min boundary painter 21
Abby 4-23 27 min Mister Tonka 25
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 47,170
Abby 4-22 31 min Mister Tonka 38
Amy 4-20 43 min boundary painter 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,262
Amy 4-23 2 hr edogxxx 38
ask amy 4-22 4 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs