Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996183 Oct 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare ignores the fact that their target population lacks the intelligence to do anything....
lol! Same kind of thinking cons have had about 'qualifying ' voters!

Some things never change!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996184 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nazism spelled Liberalism; A unique variety of fascism that incorporates biological racism and anti-semitism hating on jews..
It's the culture...
In some ways, they were just like you son... hijackers!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996185 Oct 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
to the contrary, you're losing and panic is setting in...
cause nobody gives a damn about the government shutdown....
Hold that thought and shout it louder son.

I think there are Americans who haven't heard cons true intent yet!

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#996186 Oct 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Ray is too stupid, period.
Tell your hero DumbassDave that "stupid" is comparing a tax on medical devices to a ban on handguns.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996187 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler also commandeered the healthcare. Sound familiar you idiot?
The American Tea Party Patriots truly see demonkRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, nazi, losers and obstructionists.
It's the culture...
Really? I hear you talking.... and that's about it son!

Bozeman, MT

#996188 Oct 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....' research' has 'proven', eh?
Hee, Hee....you are about as impressive as a housefly smacking into the window pane, Dood:}
Hey, you heard USAsince1680 - the democrats have been "telling the truth all along"! What's so funny about that...huh?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#996189 Oct 5, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's a parrot. Ask her to name the terrorists she claims Obama negotiates with, and you get the usual Frank Davis nonsense.
If the Dems were holding a Repugnant President hostage, she'd be wailing about how awful the House was behaving and endangering the nation's economy.
It's all context.
I wonder how Carol will behave when Hillary Clinton is President??
Hillarycare will be Medicare for all, or single payer.
The logical next step.
He was willing to meet with the Iranian president with no preconditions back in 2008. Even Hillary couldn't roll her eyes enough.

But that was when he also said Iran was a tiny country and posed no threat.

You seriously didn't see a red flag?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996190 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>In some ways, they were just like you son... hijackers!
Both liberals and Neo-Nazi liberals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. You Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab or Muslim country because you and they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you idiot....

Hitler gassed the jews, Muslims and you neo-nazi urban liberals want to exterminate the jews...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996191 Oct 5, 2013
harassing elderly veterans is the public face of the Obama shutdown.....

Vietnam vet Uncle Si may go to Washington and teach Obama the facts...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996192 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I hear you talking.... and that's about it son!
In Nazi Germany, Yeah... you Gilligan would gladly take a job throwing bodies into the furnaces and think he were on the "Left Side" of Liberalism, until the Elites shoot and throw you in last idiot...

If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, NAZI, and ass-clown stupid liberal..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#996193 Oct 5, 2013
when it comes to the government shutdown, Galt is "happy, happy, happy..."
O no he didnt

Waterbury, CT

#996194 Oct 5, 2013
Is. The. Shut down. More. Important. Than. The. Redskins. Obama. Wants. To. Be. A. Dictator. No. On. Us. Distracted. By. Your. Bs. Obama. Remember. The. Government. Including. Obama. Is. Hired. Help. They. All. Should. Be. Fired. Including. The. Kenyan. American. President. His. Father. Was. A. Kenyan. Drunk. Bigamist
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996195 Oct 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In Nazi Germany, Yeah... you Gilligan would gladly take a job throwing bodies into the furnaces and think he were on the "Left Side" of Liberalism, until the Elites shoot and throw you in last idiot...
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and moocher... It's free cheese, NAZI, and ass-clown stupid liberal..
It's the culture...
I still hear you talking son..

... but nothing about healthcare take over.

But don't let me stop you form duck, dodging and diverting away from your initial point.

I can understand your fear!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996196 Oct 5, 2013
I'm sure Galt is 'happy and gay'!!!!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#996197 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Try fox.... or townhall... or freedomworks....
you have so many choices to choose from!
Townhall...didnt obama have some uv those?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996198 Oct 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
harassing elderly veterans is the public face of the Obama shutdown.....
Vietnam vet Uncle Si may go to Washington and teach Obama the facts...
I'm sure you have your electric wheel chair popping wheelies son!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#996199 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Again, it's amazing what you people claim to know... without knowing!
I love this comedy channel!
So you are racist?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#996200 Oct 5, 2013
demonkRATs: Tax granny's wheel chair! Mo' Money!
Hairy Reid demonkRATs: Let the children with cancer die..

demonkRATs: Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during obama's shutdown...

Obama: Close all National Parks and make people suffer, even though a sellout obama could write an executive order and keep anything open...

facebook hates obamacare: Read the posts...
https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov...

The government shutdown is on obama's watch. Stock Market is up and the Government is shutdown and obama's continued deficit spending campaign on hold... 800,000 Non-Essential government workers stay home...

The American Patriot truly see demonkRATs for what they truly are: ghetto, nazi, losers and obstructionists.

AND... We Tea Party Patriots don't give a shit what you illiterate ghetto ass-clown commie liberals think...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#996201 Oct 5, 2013
O no he didnt wrote:
Is. The. Shut down. More. Important. Than. The. Redskins. Obama. Wants. To. Be. A. Dictator. No. On. Us. Distracted. By. Your. Bs. Obama. Remember. The. Government. Including. Obama. Is. Hired. Help. They. All. Should. Be. Fired. Including. The. Kenyan. American. President. His. Father. Was. A. Kenyan. Drunk. Bigamist
You must be a for-eign-er!

Bozeman, MT

#996202 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh....... right........ that's your claim .........
See how easy it is to keep proving you're a racist? LOL!

Better get that stuttering problem looked at too, dot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques in Orleans 186,012
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min truth-facts 52,445
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 828
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,833
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 99,315
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Real Talk 51,898
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]