Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
914,701 - 914,720 of 1,100,256 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995784 Oct 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
There's little political difference between Pelosi, Boehner, Reid, and McConnell. You're right...let the democRATS think there is.
It'll be interesting when those t-p nuts come up for re-election.

Technically, that would make them perennial politicians... but I'm betting the party hijackers will be willing to forgive that abomination to push their agenda!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995785 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Be as stupid as me?
That would be a big, big, BIG jump up for you son!
Down a really, really, really dark hole.
Paranormal Waxiness

Middletown, CT

#995786 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Russia is bowing before him and israel is shaking in its boots regarding iran.
Seems you're reality isn't based on reality son!
Big fan of Iran, eh? Muslim fcktard.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995787 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Down a really, really, really dark hole.
Well... I guess you really do belong in a hole!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#995788 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they do, they elected him didn't they? He was elected with no experience, no accomplishments, and no voting record.
Well...no. Conservatives didn't elect the Magic Negro.

But each time he pulls another rabbit out from his hat, Liberals wet their pants with joy. Call it the Incontinence Of Ignorance.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995789 Oct 4, 2013
Paranormal Waxiness wrote:
<quoted text>
Big fan of Iran, eh? Muslim fcktard.
Oh, not me son. But you're a big fan of Russia, eh.... comrade?

Lapeer, MI

#995790 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Be as stupid as me?
That would be a big, big, BIG jump up for you son!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you think that being an ignoramus is an elevated position of intelligence!

If you were hanging by your ankles above a cesspool, you'd be reaching for it like a kid in a Candy Store.

Lapeer, MI

#995791 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well... I guess you really do belong in a hole!
When you find yourself in a hole, Big Mouth, the first thing to remember is to stop digging.

You're always looking for a bigger shovel.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995793 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you think that being an ignoramus is an elevated position of intelligence!
If you were hanging by your ankles above a cesspool, you'd be reaching for it like a kid in a Candy Store.
"Making a Fool of yourself must be fun and easy if you keep on doing it!!" - shiningelectr0n
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995794 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well... I guess you really do belong in a hole!
Talking to yourself in the mirror again again.....how cute is that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995795 Oct 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When you find yourself in a hole, Big Mouth, the first thing to remember is to stop digging.
You're always looking for a bigger shovel.
I don't mind standing on your shoulders to get out son.

And I'm sure you don't mind either!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#995796 Oct 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! It will forever be known as that now! Remember when the President said "Obamacares, I like it"
Brilliant turnaround!
Who cares about the woman they killed
at the Capitol?
Obama?
They had no reason to shoot her.
His life is equal to hers.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995797 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself in the mirror again again.....how cute is that.
I'm not insecure like you son!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995798 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind standing on your shoulders to get out son.
And I'm sure you don't mind either!
Typical democrat.....the only way you can elevate yourself is by stepping on someone else-you could never do it by having character and/or a working knowledge of the subject that you are talking about.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995799 Oct 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not insecure like you son!

I don't talk to my reflection in the mirror, but if I did I would be talking to someone infinitely more intelligent than you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995800 Oct 4, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't talk to my reflection in the mirror, but if I did I would be talking to someone infinitely more intelligent than you.
clearly if you talk to yourself, you have extremely low expectations of yourself.... and your reflection!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#995801 Oct 5, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat.....the only way you can elevate yourself is by stepping on someone else-you could never do it by having character and/or a working knowledge of the subject that you are talking about.
I chose the best option available to me....

...you choose what was best for you!

Btw, try not to mix your opinion with Facts. It doesn't make you look too smart!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#995802 Oct 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> clearly if you talk to yourself, you have extremely low expectations of yourself.... and your reflection!
Clearly you can't understand the written word.
concert WOOD activist

Brooklyn, NY

#995803 Oct 5, 2013
e gop

Join the community

Saranac Lake, NY

1 min ago

10 .5 .2013 nyc usa
USA constitution make 3 wing of us govt , the power of check and balance operations of of govt. us house of rep. has power to act, to amend,change. to repeal any act to demands of people in affairs on people/nation of usa , including fnancial conditions of nation. republican controlled house has power to demand/suggest delay implem111ennnnnntaion of obama care for year from now, is real, depending on unstable finance of usa, & mant faults of provisions of obama care. obama or us senate are wrong not to participate in proposal of GOP in house on affordable care act, obama care of 2010 .Possiblylaters are violating us constitution in above respect; said the rev dr kamal k k roy aka JG jr ,clergy politician of current era in USA.MAY INITIATE WW3 as MUSLIM NATIONS R UNITED@RELIGION,SOME WITH ACCSS TO NUC.WEAPONS?k?
nyc Filings > New Jersey > New Jersey District Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
dID u u] note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
moyna flower, ms activist October 20, 2009 at 8:43 pm :reissssued on Sept 2, 2013
a joke on obama, made in usa , & NOT IN RUSSIA OF PUTIN ET AL:
obama joke:after , 1 MILLION us $ FROM U S BACKED WORLD BANK, AS NOBEL FOUNDATION HAS HAD TO AWARD A GRATIS PEACE PRIZE TO OBAMA, RUSSIAN VERSON OF PRESIDENT OBAMA BH.: After 8 yrs in office@ us he said i was born not in mombasa or anywhere in USA: HE next he said " HE WAS TRULY BORN @ BORDER INSIDE OLD USSR & NOW RUSSIA i e to MAKE HIM eligible to be RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ,NO QUESTION may be ASKED:THE JOKE WAS MADE IN USA FROM SENTIMENTS OF THE REV DR KAMAL KARNA K ROY AKA J G JR, A LAWFUL CANDIDATE & YET HOPEFUL AS ON US PRESIDENT W E F 1.20.2009 AS 270+ CIVIL ACTIONS WERE FILED AGAINST BH OBAMA ET AL FOR US PRES ELECTORAL FRAUD OF
dID u note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
concert WOOD activist

Brooklyn, NY

#995804 Oct 5, 2013
NYC,NY,USA 10 .5 . 2013

e gop

Join the community

Saranac Lake, NY

1 min ago

10 .5 .2013 nyc usa
USA constitution make 3 wing of us govt , the power of check and balance operations of of govt. us house of rep. has power to act, to amend,change. to repeal any act to demands of people in affairs on people/nation of usa , including fnancial conditions of nation. republican controlled house has power to demand/suggest delay implem111ennnnnntaion of obama care for year from now, is real, depending on unstable finance of usa, & mant faults of provisions of obama care. obama or us senate are wrong not to participate in proposal of GOP in house on affordable care act, obama care of 2010 .Possiblylaters are violating us constitution in above respect; said the rev dr kamal k k roy aka JG jr ,clergy politician of current era in USA.MAY INITIATE WW3 as MUSLIM NATIONS R UNITED@RELIGION,SOME WITH ACCSS TO NUC.WEAPONS?k?
nyc Filings > New Jersey > New Jersey District Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al
dID u u] note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
moyna flower, ms activist October 20, 2009 at 8:43 pm :reissssued on Sept 2, 2013
a joke on obama, made in usa , & NOT IN RUSSIA OF PUTIN ET AL:
obama joke:after , 1 MILLION us $ FROM U S BACKED WORLD BANK, AS NOBEL FOUNDATION HAS HAD TO AWARD A GRATIS PEACE PRIZE TO OBAMA, RUSSIAN VERSON OF PRESIDENT OBAMA BH.: After 8 yrs in office@ us he said i was born not in mombasa or anywhere in USA: HE next he said " HE WAS TRULY BORN @ BORDER INSIDE OLD USSR & NOW RUSSIA i e to MAKE HIM eligible to be RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ,NO QUESTION may be ASKED:THE JOKE WAS MADE IN USA FROM SENTIMENTS OF THE REV DR KAMAL KARNA K ROY AKA J G JR, A LAWFUL CANDIDATE & YET HOPEFUL AS ON US PRESIDENT W E F 1.20.2009 AS 270+ CIVIL ACTIONS WERE FILED AGAINST BH OBAMA ET AL FOR US PRES ELECTORAL FRAUD OF
dID u note RECENT ACTION & DEVELOPMENTS A/C OWNERSHIPS OF NEWS PAPERS IN USA ? THE REV DR KKK ROY , WORLD RELIGIONS GROUP NY/WORLD ET AL v. usa GOVT, wshington post news jeff BezosB H OBAMA ICJ UNO ET AL PLAINTIFFS:CV CASE #3 2013cv04982: usdc nj Trenton fIle 8.16.2013 PRAYER TO cancel sale DUE VIOLN US ANTITRUST LAW PROHIBITION TO IMPEDE COMPETITION BETWEEN FOR PROFIT/NON PROFIT, TWO SET UPS OF NEWS INDUSTRIES IN usa?kr?
Court > Civil Rights > Other Civil Rights > ROY v. USA GOV'T et al

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min SpaceBlues 46,324
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 34 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 35 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 46 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search